• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Ch. 01

The Villa Ch. 01

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule if the spellings Mum or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest enjoy.

*****

Jack Ashton, 21, lay back on the sun lounger, on the balcony of the villa in Southern Spain. The stay at the villa in the hills had been a present from his parents. The present was a four week stay with his sister as a reward for their recent exam successes. Chloe, 19, had completed her "A's" and he had come third in his year at Leeds University, where he was studying architecture. Their parents had sprung it on them as they had talked about what to do for the summer break. Dad had handed them tickets for a BA flight, Business Class, to the nearby airport and their mother had handed them £500 each in Euro's for the trip.

The next morning, having excused themselves from their friends they had sat in the back of the family car on their way to London Heathrow to catch their flight. They had arrived last night, unpacked, checked the large fridge and sat down to a few glasses of wine and a large salad, with local bread. Then around 11 pm they said goodnight and disappeared into their bedrooms to sleep. Jack had awoken just after eight and showered, made coffee and eaten some cereal. Now he had returned to his room, made his bed then wandered out onto the balcony. Two large green and white striped loungers sat either side of the door and he had flopped onto the left hand side one.

He heard the click of the door and was aware Chloe had walked out onto the balcony a wrap over her bikini.

"Hi Jack, had breakfast?" she asked as she sat down on the right hand side lounger.

"Yea, some cereal, you?"

"No, too warm to eat. Must be 65 degrees already," she said as she opened the wrap and slid it off her. She lay back and wriggled into a more comfortable position.

"You going to lay here all day, or do you want to explore?" she asked, closing her eyes as the suns rays ran like tickly fingers over her body.

"Uhh, don't know, the cleaner gets here about ten, so I guess if we go out then that would be good, as she then gets an empty space to work in."

"You made your bed," she said and turned towards him.

"Habit, you?"

"Me too," she said squinting in the suns glare at Jack. She saw his faded T shirt and baggy shorts, familiar items from his last few years at home.

"You need to improve your wardrobe, that shirt's donkeys years old, how long have you had those shorts?" She raised an eyebrow, watching him glance down at himself.

"Don't know, couple of years, Mum stopped buying me stuff when I went to Uni, now I only wear what I have available, I don't know how to shop for clothes, it's boring." He raised a hand to his mouth feigning a yawn.

Chloe laughed, "You need a women to help you out," she said, closing her eyes and stretching out on the lounger again.

"Yea, like that's going to happen, where am I going to find a girl from; I don't seem to be a babe magnet, if my luck at school and uni is anything to go by." he stopped and looked at his sister, now there was a babe, but she never appeared to have brought any boys home.

She ran round with a gaggle of really fantastic looking young girls none of whom had a permanant boyfriends, although they had boy friends. Jack had been pretty smitten by a couple of them over the last few years, but they had known him so long he was just like another older brother, not a hot date at all.

"I'll help, we can explore the town or get a bus into the city, it will be fun," she said without sounding too enthusiastic.

"What! you'd waste a day of the holiday to shop for me?" he asked incredulously. "You actually want to spend time shopping for me, you're crazy, why would you waste time like that."

"Because I love you dummy, you're my big brother and it will be fun, of course I will want to try on stuff myself, you okay with that."

"Hmm, so this could be an all day affair then?" he arched an eyebrow.

"I need some new underwear," she smiled and winked.

Jack felt a stirring in his shorts, oh hell, he thought, that's all I need, a stiffy in front of my sister. he quickly glanced down and saw his shorts starting to tent. He started to blush, then glanced over at his sister. Chloe was staring at him and a grin split her lips.

"Hah! you perver, you're getting a stiffy over the thought of me in my underwear," she laughed, "that's so sweet, my big brother thinking of me undressed. Thanks Jack, that's done my ego no end of good." she sat up and reached behind her to undo the straps on her top. Without any effort she shrugged it off and freed her tiny 32B breasts, she placed the top on the balcony by her lounger and lay back again.

" Ohh thanks Chlo, that's really helping. I've been trying to see those two little hamsters under your top for the last few years. Now you show me."

He slammed his fists onto the lounger and tried to think of anything other than the lithe figure not four feet from him. He screwed his eyes tight shut, but could still picture those two pert breasts, and hardening nipples staring at him. He'd noticed that the nipples and aerolea were almost the same colour as her breasts, just so very slightly pinker, almost indistinguishable in fact.

"Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to upset you," she said and slid up again, then reaching down she found her top and swiftly replaced it. "OK I've put my top back on, you can open your eyes now."

Jack sighed and opened one eye to confirm what his sister had said. He sat up and looked at his gorgeous sister, smiled and stood up, trying to tuck his erection down into his shorts to avoid embarrassing her.

"Thanks Chlo, sorry, but I'm a bit sort of, err, you know a bit kinda frustrated, if you know what I mean and I think you're drop dead gorgeous, just like all your mates. It's very hard for me to not look at you in a sort of "not brotherly and definitely pervy" way and it's not fair on you." he shrugged, then leaned down and kissed his sister on the forehead. "Love you, but only as a brother."

"Shame cos I love you in a nasty sexy pervy way too, could've been kinda fun you know?"

"What! what did you say?"

"You heard, I love you in a "God I'd like to get close to him and preferably naked" way, full on, have done for years. As a kid it was hero worship, my big tough older brother. You swam for the school, played football, athletics, you were my hero. Last couple of years it's been a bit different. I've wanted to be held by you, wanted to know what you looked like naked. I nearly wet my knickers when you strip off your shirt and just have those old old shorts on. You make my day Jacky boy. I couldn't wait for term to end so you'd be home. I lust after you, you fill up my fantasy bucket super size."

She shrugged and sat up on the lounger. "If you're hard, can I see it, please. I've never seen a real mans dick, only those awful sex education diagrams at school. By the way at least 4 of my friends have a thing about you. You can have the pick of them and the others would hang around in case you got bored, me too."

"No you can't see it and you're kidding me right, you and your girlfriends are hot as hell, why would you be interested in me, especially you: one I'm your brother and two you'd be way out of my league if you weren't. You know you're a babe don't you."

Chloe, looked at the ground and closed her eyes.

"Jack, I have no idea why you would think that. My boobs are too small, my arse is large and I don't think I'm that attractive to men," her voice cracked at the end and she put her head in her hands, "No boys asked me out ever, they don't dance with me until they've had a couple of beers, I know you're being kind, but please I know what I look like."

"You look hot Chlo, trust me. Guys won't ask you out because you're a babe and they don't want to get refused or worse take you out and make a real prat of themselves. They need a few beers before they ask you to dance as courage in case you say no." He shrugged, then looked down at the small tent in his shorts.

Reaching down he slid his hands onto his shorts, hooked his thumbs inside and pushed them down until gravity took hold and they slipped to the floor. He stood up straight, his semi hard dick, coming to attention. Chloe was shocked, but looked at her brother then slid forward on the lounger to get a closer look. she gazed at his dick, watching as it stood straight up, moving towards his tight belly.

"Wow, that is amazing. Does it hurt being that hard?" she tentatively asked and moved a finger towards him, touching the skin and sliding her finger along the upper side towards the bulbous head only just encased in the foreskin. She carefully wrapped her hand round it and slid her fist up and down the shaft, tightening then loosening her grip as she got to the head.

"No it doesn't hurt, although if I don''t come at least once a day, my balls ache. Chlo that feels great, but I'm so excited I may just cum at any moment if you keep this up."

"then let it happen Jack, let me see you cum, here does this help?" with her free hand she again unlatched her top and shrugged it half off, swapping hands to remove it completely, then switching back.

Without prompting her other hand strayed to his balls cupping them in the palm and gently nursing them, taking the weight and squeezing gently. It was too much for Jack, leaning back slightly he shuddered and felt his balls lurch, suddenly four ropes of cum erupted from his cock, one after the other, spraying out onto Chloe's breasts , she gasped and looked down at her chest, but continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft. another weaker string came out and flopped onto the balcony floor, as his dick started to wilt the last drops trickled out and ran down the underside and onto Chloe's hand, which had stopped pumping as his dick softened.

Jack stepped backwards and sat heavily on the lounger, his face red and panting slightly.

Chloe stared at her hand with the small glob of Jacks cum on it. Meanwhile the cum on her breasts had started to drip off onto her bikini bottoms. She suddenly noticed and smeared the remaining cum onto her chest, over her breasts and flat stomach. Sighing she stood looked at the mess on her bottoms, absentmindedly moving her hand down to it and rubbing it in. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled them down, stepped out of them and tossing them down onto the discarded top.

Jack stared in fascination at the hairless pussy in front of him, untanned it was smooth without any telltale stubble. Chloe sat back on her lounger and looked at Jack.

"I wax it, hurts a bit but I like how smooth it leaves me, by the way can you take that shirt off, then we're evens." she pointed at the faded top he wore. Without even pausing, Jack reached and pulled the shirt over his head.

Chloe looked appreciatively at her older brother, admiring his flat belly and firm pecs and the light dusting of hair. His prick had now shrunk back down and was a small nub buried in his pubic hair, a smear of cum at the slit.

"Shit Jack! that was amazing, I love that, can you do it again soon?" she asked, a tinge of red on her cheeks.

Jack was startled at her swearing, but couldn't take his eyes off his little sister.

"What about you, do you need to, you know, sort yourself out?" he nodded towards her crotch.

"Sure, but not now, I'm too excited about your cumming, I want to see it again, how soon will it stand up again and how soon after that can we make it shoot?" She mimed holding a pistol and pulling the trigger.

"Chloe, if you continue to sit there naked then I guess in a bit it will be back up to full strength. You are amazing, so hot and by the way, your tits are perfect. You're pussy looks like the entrance to heaven and I would love to worship there!"

"Ughh that's icky, you slush puppy. Are my boobs really perfect, they're so small, I sometimes don't even wear a bra, because no one notices if I don't," she smiled as she saw his dick twitch. "Oh Jack are you turned on with the thought of me with no bra on. You dog, what if I told you I often don't wear knickers either?"

Jack felt a familiar twitch and looked down to see his dick looking up at him as it began to harden again. As if sensing his arousal, Chloe stood and moved towards Jack. Stopping in front of him she opened her legs and ran her fingers down to her sex lips. Smiling she parted her lips inches from her brothers face. He grunted and reached out to run his hand over her bare skin. Chloe stepped back and released her fingers, she knelt down and reached for his dick.

"Me first," she said and slipped her fingers round him, making a gentle fist and stroking him again.

Within seconds he felt his cock harden and barely four minutes later the feeling of release enter his balls. As before the first four spurts of cum sprayed out between his cock and her body, but she had moved closer and had angled his cock so that the spurts landed on her mons. Looking down Jack felt the lurch again and this time another two large globs surged out and hit Chloe's pussy. By now the first strings had slivered down and were dripping off her onto the floor. She pumped him harder trying to make sure every drop had been pushed out. As his dick began to soften she slid her hand forward and cupped the head so that any last dribbles were caught.

Chloe sat back on the floor of the balcony and smeared her pussy with Jacks cum. She spread her legs and rubbed the cum over her lips and thighs. "Ohh Jack that was awesome, awesome." She continued to rub the sticky fluid into her skin.

Jack sat on the floor in front of her, staring at her open legs.

"God Chloe, you sure know how to make me feel good, I'm so drained now, I'm absolutely shattered. I feel so good, but what about you?"

he slowly stretched his hands out, grasping her knees and pushing her legs down. He lowered his head to her lips and started to lightly kiss them. Sliding his hands down to her thighs he began to run them over them in light circular motions. Chloe lay back and widened her legs to let him in closer. He ran his tongue along her groove front to back and back to the front. Chloe gasped and reached for his head trying to push him down harder onto her. Jack's fingers softly took her lips and drew them apart. as he began to lick and tickle her inner lips and the emerging bud of her clit. Flicking his tongue briskly over her clit he felt her begin to push her feet into the floor, lifting her bottom off the ground and into his face.

He slid his tongue into the opening in her pussy trying to push it as far as it would go. Her juices flowed down onto his tongue and he began lapping at it , whilst his fingers alternated on her clit. Suddenly her pussy was pushing into his face harder and her bottom began to jerk rapidly up off the floor. She emitted a low keening wail which grew into a long scream as she came on his face, her juices flowing so much Jack couldn't catch it all, smearing his face as he pushed onto her pussy as hard as he could. She sank back on the balcony floor. her vagina squeezing open and closed, her anal spincter tightening and relaxing. Jack stared in wonder completely overcome with desire for his sister.

He lay down beside her and reached for her hand, they clasped and intertwined fingers. They lay there in the warm sun, unaware of the cleaners entry.

The sound of a vacuum cleaner caused them both to open their eyes and look at each other, seeing the startled rabbit look on each others face, laughing they helped each other up and dressed. They lay back on the loungers, after Jack had spilt his iced water over the cum spots on the balcony and Chloe had squashed them with her bare feet.

They smiled sweetly as the cleaner appeared in the bedroom,

"Hola!" they said as the dark haired teenage girl stepped onto the balcony.

"Hola!" she said and went back inside to continue cleaning up, leaving Jack and Chloe to relax in the warmth of the sun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds