• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 03

The Bracelet Ch. 03

Nicole reflected on the strange situation she found herself in. She was lying naked in bed with a handsome and very sexy guy she met for the first time only hours earlier. On the other side of him was her best friend from college who was also naked. She had just participated in sex with them, and had been given complete control of whatever was going to happen next.

She realized that she had gone from a girl that never had sex before the third date and participated exclusively in one on one trysts, to the kind of behavior that she used to be shocked by in others. She also found out that her former passive participation in sex, waiting for the guy to initiate it and never explicitly asking for something, was not the only option. Now that she had the opportunity to take the lead sexually, she realized that she enjoyed it immensely!

Nicole took a closer look at Rick's face. He had the rugged, square jawed, handsomeness of a young Robert Redford, with a bit of Brad Pitt youthfulness thrown in. She guessed his age to be around forty, but realized that his excellent physical shape made it hard to accurately estimate his age.

Her gaze travelled down his muscular chest to his cock. His erection was gone now, since Cathy had ridden him to orgasm, but it was still impressive, nonetheless. He still had the cock ring on, stretched around both the base of his cock and his scrotum.

Rick saw where Nicole's gaze was directed, and said,"I better take this off for a few minutes. It does get uncomfortable after a while." Then he reached down and gently pulled it from behind his balls and up over the head of his cock to remove it.

"Are you going to be able to take care of me, too?" Nicole asked Rick.

"Sure, hon. Just give me a little while to recover." he replied.

Rick's use of an endearment instead of her name did not go unnoticed by Nicole. She felt warm inside that he already seemed to like her and expressed it in that way. She sat up and hugged her knees while they talked.

Cathy was laying on her side on the other side of Rick. She had her head propped up on her hand, and one leg bent at the knee with her foot on the mattress. In that position her vagina was completely exposed, and Nicole could see that Rick's cock had done a number on Cathy's pussy. The lips were distended, she was gaping open and it looked like a lot of cum was leaking out of her. Nicole wished she was as uninhibited as Cathy, and was amazed at how confident she was that she could lay there like that.

Cathy looked at Rick and asked,"Are you only going to be able to go one more time?" with a wink.

Rick laughed at his predicament. "The only thing worse for a guy than not enough pussy is having too much, I guess. I usually last a long time on the second go 'round, so let's see if I can take care of both of you again."

Nicole jumped in with,"You are going to have to take care of me first because Cathy wants to do anal with you." Then she blushed at the thought of what she just blurted out.

"You know, you two could get me going pretty quick if you started making out together again like you were earlier." said Rick.

Cathy and Nicole both fidgeted and avoided looking at each other. Cathy finally spoke,"Where did that come from, Nicky? I didn't know you were bi-curious." Then she quickly added,"Not that there is anything wrong with it."

All three of them realized that Cathy had rolled out the stock response to learning someone is gay and had a good laugh.

"You are the one that started it!" replied Nicole in self-defence.

"What do you mean?" cried Cathy. "You were clearly the one who just kissed me."

Nicole quickly responded with,"Remember the homecoming game, and the party after at Steve's?"

"Oh my God, that was over ten years ago!" shot back Cathy. "I don't recall you even responding when I kissed you then."

"Well, maybe I wanted the chance to." said Nicole. Then she added,"was it that bad?"

"Oh no, honey," cried Cathy, climbing over Rick and wrapping her arms around Nicole.

"I was just,,,surprised." she stammered, "actually, it was very..."

Cathy struggled comically to find the right word. Finally she came out with,"nice."

Both women erupted in laughter at the awkward exchange, and Cathy cocked her head and asked, "Are you okay, Nicky?"

Nicole nodded and smiled. Cathy gave her another hug, then a perfunctory kiss on the lips. Nicole's eyes locked on Cathy's and her arms went around her, pulling her over on top of her. Nicole and Cathy continued to kiss with their eyes open and were soon oblivious of Rick sitting next to them and grinning with delight.

After several minutes of tongue wrestling and rolling around the bed intertwined with each other, Cathy pulled her face away from Nicole and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"I am not sure I am ready to go all the way with you, but making out is fun." said Nicole.

"How about eating a little pussy by proxy?" Cathy asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Nicole.

"Our friend Rick has my juices all over his cock, and it looks like our antics are bringing him back to life." replied Cathy.

Both girls looked over at Rick, and Cathy was correct. His prospects were definitely on the rise.

Nicole crawled over between Ricks legs and took the cock ring off of the mattress. She looped it over his cock and used it like a leash to lead his cock to her mouth. The taste of another woman on a cock was another new experience for Nicole. She was surprised that she didn't find it disagreeable at all.

She lifted her head and used both hands to repeat the process she observed earlier of gently pulling first one testicle and then the other through the rubber ring. Her handling of his penis had accelerated Rick's tumescence.

She went back down on him and learned that the head of his cock barely fit into her small mouth. The realization made her even more amazed at the memory of Cathy's earlier performance.

Cathy knelt next to Nicole and watched her progress with interest. "Relax your mouth and push his cock as far in as you can without choking." suggested Cathy. Nicole did that and found that it allowed her to take in maybe the first five inches of Rick's cock. She held the base in her fist and was happy to see that she got her mouth down far enough to contact her hand.

Rick watched Cathy coach Nicole, sharing her greater personal experience with large cocks with the beautiful blond. Cathy did a good job, and encouraged Nicole to go for broke a couple of times. Nicole ended up coughing and sputtering as Rick's cock entered her throat, but she was a gamer and got two more inches into her mouth in the process.

After the third unsuccessful attempt to deep throat Rick, she looked at him coughing and sputtering with her eyes watering and mascara running down her face. Rick pulled her close and said, "That was amazing. You have me hard as a rock. Why don't you let me fulfill your second request now?"

Nicole nodded, and Rick pulled her down on the bed next to him and kissed her passionately. Nicoles arms went around Ricks neck and she spread her legs wide in an invitation to him.

Rick positioned himself over Nicole but supported his weight on his elbows, afraid of crushing her. He looked at her eager face and asked,"Are you all set for protection?"

Rick pondered that he had not asked Cathy that question. She seemed so worldly compared to Nicole that it hadn't even occurred to him. Nicole seemed much more naive, though, and Rick felt that she needed special consideration..

"Yeah, I'm on the pill." she replied, and lifted her head to kiss him.

Nicole reached down and grasped Rick's erection so she could rub it against her labia. The combination of making out with Cathy, then Rick's passionate kisses had her flowing again. She got the head of his cock between her pussy lips and tugged downward, indicating that she was ready.

Rick pushed gently, and watched her reaction. Her vaginal muscles were extremely tight, even with her copious natural lubricant. He spent five minutes getting the first few inches into her tight tunnel. Nicole's eyes were wide, and she was panting with exertion. Rick took his time and eventually got most of the way inside her.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "Oh, oh, oh," she chanted as a mantra each time Rick pushed into her.

"Rick has a great cock, doesn't he Nicky?" asked Cathy smiling down at her.

"It's FUCKing aMAZing," Nicole gasped, her response accented by Rick's thrusts.

Rick had bottomed out in her pussy with a good three inches of cock still to go. He didn't want to hurt Nicole, so he maintained that depth but pounded away at her. She still felt as tight as when he began, and he couldn't remember a woman who didn't eventually loosen up as he worked on them with his tool.

Cathy laid next to them and began sucking one of Nicole's nipples while pinching and tugging on the other. Nicole had one arm around Rick's neck and the other around Cathy's, and felt like she was holding on for dear life, as though the powerful sensations might blow her right off the bed.

Nicole had been laying still, receiving Rick's thrusts passively, but as her pussy began to respond, she wrapped her legs around Rick's hips and thrust up to meet him. She forced his cock further into her, and ignored the pressure on her womb.

Rick felt her legs wrap around his hips, and pull him in tight. He was still afraid of hurting her, but she was out of control, pulling him deeper into her with her ankles locked behind his back. He was glad they were in the missionary position, because it allowed him to control the pace and he began to doubt his ability to hold off an orgasm with the milking his cock was receiving from Nicole. He looked down to where they were joined and marvelled at the sight of his cock, which seemed so big in comparison to how tiny she was, and the sheath her labia formed on it as he withdrew; a fleshy, tight glove on his manhood that extended almost two inches from the rest of her pubic mound.

"Her pussy looks like it's trying to suck you inside of her." commented Cathy with a look of awe.

Nicole could now feel the base of Rick's cock on her clit. Like Cathy, Nicole felt her clit roll against the cock ring with each deep penetration. Her mind registered that she was now taking the entire length of Rick's manhood with every thrust, and the mental image of how much of him was inside her along with the direct stimulation of her clit sent her into free fall.

Rick felt Nicole turn into a virtual rag doll beneath him. Her orgasm created strong contractions of her vaginal muscles, but she lost all other motor control as she clung helplessly to her lover's neck with both arms.

Rick had to make a decision, because he was about to lose control too. He wanted to save something for Cathy, but he was so close to the edge he could go either way.

Cathy put her arm around him and gave him a sensuous kiss while looking into his eyes. She could read his mind as she watched the tension in his face.

"Give it all to her." Cathy whispered to him, and with that command his balls contracted violently. He was almost as paralyzed by his own orgasm as Nicole was by hers. He could only move his hips in short thrusts deep inside of her. Rather than five or six discrete spurts, his orgasm seemed to become a continuum of pleasure. He lingered inside of her and revelled in the wonderful feelings that she gave him.

He and Nicole were bathed in sweat. He didn't have enough strength to push himself off of her. She sensed that he was trying to rise, and she used her remaining strength to increase the grip of her arms and legs wrapped around his body. He was crushing her, but the pressure was all that she wanted in the world at that moment.

Cathy was so happy to see how much they enjoyed the encounter that she tried to wrap her arms around them both. Her hair covered Nicole's face as she smothered both of them with kisses.

"That was the most amazing fuck I have ever seen!" she gushed. "I wish I had filmed it so I could watch it again and show it to Steve."

Nicole giggled and said,"That would make me a porn star."

"Honey, you could make a fortune in that business." Cathy responded. "You get the cutest fuck face when a big cock is drilling you."

Nicole just continued laughing and rolled off the bed. She padded to the bathroom with her short hair sticking out every which way. As she turned on the light she shrieked,"Eeek! I look like a racoon. Why didn't you tell me that my mascara was all over my face?"

Rick and Cathy looked at each other and began laughing hysterically.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds