• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 04

Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 04

123

Emo queen Paige Whitman groggily woke from slumber and checked the GPS app on her phone to see exactly where they were. They were somewhere outside of West Palm Beach, Florida. They were headed to the Cruzan Amphitheatre with the rest of the Warped Tour.

Paige drew the curtain next to her bunk and saw that they were pulling onto a beautiful campus just off Florida's Turnpike. She could see thousands - no, tens of thousands - of fans lined up to be let in, even this early in the morning. That always excited Paige, knowing she would have a sold out crowd to play to.

Sure, most were there to see Eye of the Storm and a couple of acts just beneath them, the headlining acts on Warped Tour for in 2015. But a small handful in that line would be there to see her and her guys, and that made Paige especially excited. They were the first band that was billed on the main stage. It was both a blessing and a curse since most bands were still drawing big crowds on the second stage on the far end of the pavilion.

But people were difficult to keep at the second stage. The main stage was the final destination, and out there, Paige had command over every single patron there.

Paige drew the curtain and laid back in her bunk wondering where she would find the energy to put on another show. They were almost a month deep into the tour by the time they pulled into the parking lot that morning. Between setting things up, tearing down, playing her heart out everyday with her boys, and then having to make appearances, and find time for her boyfriend whom she barely got to spend any personal time with, it left Paige utterly exhausted and incredibly horny and unsatisfied most nights.

Paige suddenly heard her phone buzzing, indicating that she had a text message. When she checked it, Paige saw that it was from Bobby, which made her smile. She loved him so much, she thought, her heart burning for him even after all of the crazy turns their relationship had taken over the last year.

BOBBY: Morning, babe.

Paige smiled and replied.

Paige wondered if true love would conquer all, or if she would get lost in the hormones and animalistic sex brought on by first love. She was discovering the polyamrous side of her sexuality, deep in a consensual - albeit a mutually beneficial - sexual relationship with her much older manager Ken that her boyfriend Bobby not only was okay with, but actively encouraged and participated in. He liked to watch her with him, liked to share her with him, and liked hearing about her fantasize about him. Most guys she knew were really jealous about that kind of thing, Paige knew, but not

Bobby. And Paige was trying desperately to not think too hard about the fragility of such an arrangement and just enjoy the ride. She wondered how many rockstars made the same mistake with things like alcohol, heroin, or other indulgences. And then there was that night she spent with Heather...

She couldn't just cut her off after one night, especially since she had been her first lesbian experience. Girls didn't work like that, but maybe Bobby didn't understand that. Paige knew she wasn't, herself, gay, but knew Heather was at least bisexual. Maybe she was too, she just didn't know yet. She hadn't had time to process the whole thing or herself afterward really. Maybe the whole thing had just further solidified just how straight Paige was, that was also a possibility, but still... Paige enjoyed her night with Heather regardless. It was taboo, forbidden, and she had satisfied an off limits curiosity she had been having ever since she started undressing in the girl's locker room way back in high school. B

But if Paige was ready to admit anything about her sexuality, she didn't know what it was, even all this time after the encounter with Heather. She was already having a difficult enough time balancing her polyamorous relationship with Ken and Bobby, she just didn't have time to juggle a girl in there as well. Besides, it had only been a one night thing, even if they did text and call from time to time. But Paige had to make Heather know that their night together, as much as she enjoyed reminiscing about it, was probably just a one-time thing.

But, every once in a while, she would agree to send Heather and her boyfriend forbidden pictures of her and Bobby. What was particularly odd to Paige was knowing that Bobby was having very similar conversations with this same girl just half a foot below her on most nights in his own bunk.

But her and Bobby communicated often and were always open about what had and hadn't happened the night before, what pictures were being taken and seen, and when Ken should see what and from what angle. It brought them much closer together in the end, Paige found. She never knew boys could be so open or honest, but since opening their relationship, she had never been happier and that scared her. It scared her that she was starting to become some sort of nymphomaniac at such a young age, getting lost in the debauchery of the rockstar lifestyle like so many rising stars before her.

But maybe this was just the modern relationship, she thought. Still, there was an alarming amount of pictures of her in some very scandalous and downright embarrassing poses floating around cyberspace and multiple electronic devices in her circle of trust. But when she started to get all hot and bothered, Paige couldn't help herself. She wondered what Bobby had in store for her on this particular stop of the journey too. Everyday was a new adventure for them.

PAIGE: Morning.

BOBBY: This venue has Access-Only VIP showers. Want to clean each other off a little later? ;)

Paige smiled at the thought and decided... what the hell?

Why not get a little dirty while getting clean at the same time? It wasn't like they hadn't done it before. Just the notion of making love out in public like that really got her going too. Paige felt a damp spot in her panties form. Her body clearly was ready for her boyfriend already, and the first chance they'd have to make love would be hours off, after their set in the early afternoon. But if it was the only chance she had to be with her guy, she was going to take it. Paige needed a good, hard, passionate fuck. But more than anything, she needed her boyfriend's mouth on her clit and his tongue inside of her very wet pussy.

PAIGE: First you have to eat my pussy.

BOBBY: When?!

Paige slipped a hand beneath the band of her pajama bottoms and felt nothing but smooth skin all the way down to her hot little nub. It turned her on, to feel skin all the way down. She decided to tease her boyfriend a little, imagining him squirming to get off just above her. Ken was bigger than him, but she still loved the sight of Bobby at full attention. He had such a nice size too for a guy his height, and it was uncut too, which Paige loved.

PAIGE: It's so wet for you, Bobby. My pussy is so wet for you right now...

BOBBY: When they all leave I'll do it in the back!

PAIGE: Show me your dick, Bobby. Is it hard? I love how beautiful your dick gets when it gets so hard for me, your nice big cock and it's all for me...

BOBBY: Not the biggest you've ever had...

Paige smiled at that notion. It was true. Ken was the biggest she'd ever seen and had, which made her rub her clit a little faster. She was careful not to make any sounds or squirm around too much for fear of waking the others. But she already felt flushed, already felt her heart racing and her blood flowing to those special places that drove her wild. What was it with men and size, she wondered? Sure, Ken had a huge cock dangling between his legs and Paige loved every inch of it. But Bobby was well endowed too.

Just because he was smaller than Ken, didn't make him small. When her boyfriend's tool was inside of her, she felt every inch and it drove her wild to feel anything that deep inside of her.

PAIGE: No... you aren't. But Ken is. Do you like thinking about that... my taking a really big cock?

BOBBY: Yes... I love watching you suck and fuck him.

It was still taking some getting used to being talked to like that, and understanding that her boyfriend wanted to see her with another man... especially in so pornographic a context. Still, she did kind of get off on it now.

PAIGE: I love sucking you and fucking you. Just because Ken is bigger, doesn't mean I like his cock more than yours. You're still my boyfriend. I might like his... but I LOVE yours. It's big, Bobby... really. When I first saw it, I about feinted. It's beautiful too. I love just molding it in my hands, playing with the foreskin and squeezing it so a little bit of pre-cum comes out of the tip... and then flicking my tongue over it and tasting you.

The next message was a picture of Bobby gripping his erect penis, dripping at the top.

PAIGE: I'm so fucking wet. You better eat me like your life depended on it!

After everyone slowly got up. Paige feigned being under the weather and Bobby had pretended to stick around and offer to take care of her so she'd be in better spirits when they had to all go on stage later. Once they were alone, Paige slipped out of her bunk bottomless, her shaved pussy and large rear exposed to Bobby. She cold feel her juices dribbling down the inside of her upper thighs now and it only made her more horny. Bobby just stared at her, stared at her down there and it drove Paige wild. She felt like a pornstar when she shaved herself clean.

"Wow! Did you just shave?" he asked, mesmerized by her nubile form.

"Last night. Standing up in the coed showers in Atlanta," she added.

It didn't take long for Bobby to position her back on the bed in the rear bedroom and spread her legs. Her lips were swollen, and the feeling of his tongue on her clit and inside of her slit sent electricity surging through her body.

She groaned and moaned as she guided Bobby's nose and mouth, and his moving wet tongue all over her privates. He liked to get clinical when he went down on her, and would peel her lips open as far as they could like she was some trashy porn girl. She saw what she looked like so exposed in a photo he took once. Her private parts had never before been so put on display in such an exposed way before. It was one thing to spread your legs for a boy and show him your womanhood, she thought. But when she peeled her womanhood open, she was showing off her fuck hole hidden within.

"Bobby! Eat my fucking pussy!" Paige moaned.

Paige pulled her boyfriend deeper into her flower, rubbed her privates all over his face, smearing her nectar across his features. He moaned out excitedly, which drove Paige even crazier.

"You marking me, hun?" he asked between her legs.

"Only seems fair," she said.

She felt her boyfriend's fingers slip into her. The first couple inches were fine, like a warm knife slipping through butter. But every centimeter after that still took some getting used to. She moaned out, still surprised at how tight she was after getting regularly fucked by two good-sized cocks and fingered just as frequently. It felt amazing, to be penetrated at the same time.

"Oh, Bobby!" she cried out.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes, keep going!"

Bobby began flicking his tongue over Paige's clit, which drove her wild. She wrapped her legs around his face and tried to literally draw him into her vagina, grinding her nub passionately all over her boyfriend's nose and mouth.

"I could eat your pussy all day," Bobby managed to say, pulling his fingers out of his girlfriend's wet hole and admiring a thin strand of her excitement stretching away from it. "Look at you..." he added, showing her the strand of her pre-cum.

"I want you, Bobby," was all she could think to say.

Bobby smeared the pre-cum all over her smooth pubic region and then lapped it off her skin as she cooed in ecstasy. He scooped out another helping of her excitement and hungrily lapped that up for her, making a show out of enjoying it, enjoying both the smell of her and the taste.

"I love the way you smell, Paige... and you taste so good too..." he added.

Bobby began to finger fuck Paige, which drove her wild. She slipped her hand down to her little nub, aching for attention, and began to rub it furiously in circles.

"Bobby! I'm coming! I'm coming, honey!" she cried out, gripping his thick, dark hair and standing up over him.

She had him on his knees, her pussy aimed right at his face while she furiously and purposefully rubbed her clit around.

"You gonna cum on my face, babe?" he asked, gripping his cock in his hands and masturbating at being so aggressively taken.

"I am, open wide, Bobby, I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh God! Sweetie!" she kept crying until a steady stream of cum started spraying out of her flower, splashing up into her boyfriend's up-turned face, in his wanting mouth, and all over his forehead. It was the most pornographic thing she had ever done to a guy, and she was starting to really enjoy the idea that she, too, could mark her lover as her territory.

Of course, as Bobby often pointed out, certain taboos existed with sperm facials that made his cumshots far more forbidden. He had even once gone into great clinical detail, while he played with his cum on her face, about how all of his sperm swimming around on her face was what made facials synonymous with territory marking.

But when Paige continued to ejaculate all over her boyfriend's face, watching him revel in the act, Paige feeling her orgasm drain out of her body and onto her boyfriend's face, she wondered if he would feel just as marked as she always did afterwards. When she finished coming, Paige collapsed into Bobby's arms, the smell of her orgasm, of her juices all over his soaked face and hair biting into her nostrils. She felt mini quakes ripple through her body, cooing in her boyfriend's ear while he played with her nub and fingered her through a few more mini orgasms.

"Wow..." she said, shaking in Bobby's arms, watching him slowly stroke his cock, mesmerized by the sight of it.

"I love you," he said, taking the back of her head into his hands and pushing her head down onto his cock.

"You going to love me after you cum too?" she asked, mouth brushing against the pre-cum dripping from his tip, the musky smell of his cock driving her wild.

"I always do," he said, just as someone came onto the bus unexpectedly, both Paige and Bobby jerking up. Paige felt adrenaline shoot through her body as she heard her drummer shout into the bus.

"Paige? Bobby?" she heard him call out.

"Yeah. It's just me!" Paige called out. "Bobby went to the bathroom!" she lied, looking over into Bobby who kept his mouth shut. She reached out and squeezed his cock, watching it torment him to feel such pleasure from a single firm grip.

"Marvelous Rustle just got bumped and Eye of the Storm invited their friends to play on stage in our place," her drummer called out.

She shared a confused look with Bobby.

"What happened?"

"Marvelous Rustle's lead singer snapped his ankle an hour ago during sound check. We're on in their place in ten if we want to play at all!" her drummer shouted back.

"Shit! Okay, I'll call Bobby. I'll be right there!" she called back, obviously frustrated at being bumped.

"I'll be on stage!" her drummer shouted before closing the door.

Bobby grabbed Paige's hair and forced her mouth to his cock, but she recoiled playfully. "Hey now, I have to be presentable in ten minutes. I can't walk out on that stage looking like I just got done competing in the blowjob Olympics," Paige said, getting up and squeezing Bobby's cock.

"Just let me cum on your face," he begged, forcing her back down to her knees and standing up, jerking his organ right at her.

She playfully swatted him away and stood back up.

"I know you'd love for me to go out there looking like that, but I have a reputation to uphold. Besides, if you play nice now... we're off tomorrow... so maybe I'll think about letting you fuck my throat after we get off stage. My voice usually needs to recover after you get done ravaging my tonsils, but I think a day will be more than enough," Paige said, opening the back door and pulling her pants off of her bunk, dressing quickly.

Bobby pressed his aching cock against her backside and pushed her face against the closet.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth harder than I've ever fucked your pussy," he promised, the comment causing Paige to only get wet again at the anticipation of being used so viscerally and for such a pornographic act as that.

After he let her go, Bobby dressed and the two were able to make it on stage in just enough time for the set to start.

After rocking out on stage with Flying Castles and pouring her heart and soul into their live performance, belting out those high notes to a sea of hundreds of sweaty teenagers all singing along with their rambunctious lead singer, Paige always wanted nothing but to just slip into a nice sensual bubble bath and melt away into the ether. Unfortunately, out on the road, such creature comforts were not possible. Instead, Paige usually had to rush off stage in a rush so that the next band could set up in enough time to play their set. It was a well-oiled machine, the Vans Warped Tour. But on days like today, she had to just roll with the punches if she even wanted to be apart of said machine.

She signed CDs and band posters at the merch booth after the show in a haze, smiling and posing for pictures with this fan and that. Then they had to pack up and make sure they were ready to roll out of the venue by midnight with the rest of the rock and roll motorcade. This was life on the Vans Warped Tour with her band so far. It was everything Paige had dreamed of when singing into her hairbrush in the bathroom mirror in middle school, but it was certainly exhausting in a way she hadn't prepared for. Still, it was an experience made better for her since her longtime boyfriend and guitarist Bobby was by her side. Just looking over at him, it turned her on to know her cum was still on his face, though nobody could really tell or would know.

After their daily obligations were over for the day, Paige grabbed Bobby and led him off to the VIP showers behind the venue. She wanted to fuck, and of course she had to offer her throat for an assault unlike anything she had experienced in a while too. Bobby's throatjob sessions usually left her voice in less than ideal conditions, but he never came harder or called her worse names, which always got Paige off. But more than anything, Paige wanted it to all be over in enough time for her and Bobby to get back to the stage to see Eye of the Storm perform.

They were a band Paige looked up to since she was a little girl. They had been on the scene for almost ten years now. Paige had been trying to catch them backstage, but they just weren't cool enough to garner an invite it seemed, even after an entire month tailing behind them on the road and opening up for their best friends' bands. Paige had fantasized about their lead singer Derrick Scott for many years growing up, and now here she was touring with the damn kid and she hadn't even met him yet. She wondered if she'd get a chance to meet him at any point during the tour or if she would get lost in the plethora of Second Stage acts like so many other bands did.

When they got to the showers, Paige was embarrassed to see they were co-ed, and there were a few occupied stalls in a long line of them. There was very little privacy, the walls separating the stalls only coming up to shoulder length it seemed. It resembled something Paige had seen in a military barracks more than anything, but it was going to be her only shot to give her boyfriend what she had promised. At least nobody would bother them if they got a stall all the way at the end.

When they got to the stall, Paige and Bobby peeled their clothes off. Paige felt so exposed to the outside world, being naked in such a flimsy little stall. Her boyfriend's cock, she saw, was already almost fully hard by the time he stepped under the water with her and began kissing on the back of her neck.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds