• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beautiful Creature

Beautiful Creature

I opened my eyes to darkness. I blinked a few times but it made scant difference with the thick fabric over my eyes. I had no idea where I was or how long I had been there. Blurred images floated insubstantially in my mind. The last thing I could definitely remember was gazing into a pair of dark brown eyes. Was the man they belonged to here also? Had he brought me here? I tried to put aside the tingle of lust that surged through me as I remembered his lips on mine, his soft, husky voice whispering in my ear, the cold metal of handcuffs restraining my wrists behind my back...

In the absence of light, I was becoming more aware of my other senses. I could feel the cold metal of the chair I sat on against the bare skin of my back. The muscles in my shoulders tensed as I pulled tentatively on the heavy metal cuffs that fixed my wrists to the chair behind me. I froze in fear as the sound of metal on metal rang out, deafening in the silence.

When the silence settled once more around me, I tried to move my feet. They were also restrained, but not with metal. Some kind of strong yet soft rope secured each of my ankles to a chair leg. The way the knots had been twined around my red stiletto heels completely prevented any movement. My knees were tied too, forcing my legs apart and exposing my trimmed pussy.

I turned my head from side to side, trying in vain to shift the blindfold enough to get a glimpse of the room I was in. It was hopeless. It had been tied too securely and my darkness was absolute. Panic overwhelmed me then. I struggled and pulled against my bonds, succeeding only in rattling the metal cuffs against the chair back. Panting from the effort, I began to realise that my efforts were futile. I stilled my body, straining all of my senses in an attempt to gain some sense of where I was.

My bare nipples stiffened as a cool breeze shivered over me. I turned my head towards the source as I heard the sound of a door quietly opening and closing. I smelled cigarette smoke and heard the sound of smoke being slowly exhaled. I held my breath as the smoker walked towards me. Every hair on my body stood on end as I strained to hear something. I smelled the smoke before I felt the breath on the side of my neck.

"You beautiful creature." His lips almost touched my ear as his familiar voice whispered the words. I gasped as I felt his teeth graze my earlobe, biting playfully. His hands explored my back and breasts as his lips traced my jawline. I found myself hungry for him as he tugged at my lower lip with his teeth. I could taste the cigarettes on his tongue as he kissed me. I kissed back with fervour as he probed me with his tongue. But all too soon, he pulled back.

I heard the sound of a chair scraping on the floor as he sat down, and then the spark of a lighter as he lit a cigarette.

"Smoke?" he asked, and I nodded. I heard him stand and walk towards me. I parted my lips eagerly as I felt his hand on my cheek.

"OK," he whispered, "but first I want to put something else in your mouth."

I nodded again, knowing what was coming and eager for it. I knew that if I pleased him, I would be rewarded. His fingers tangled themselves in my hair, gently tilting my head back as he pushed the head of his stiff cock between my lips. My tongue teased the underside of his shaft as he slowly slid his penis deeper into my mouth. His grip tightened on my hair as he began to thrust into me, slowly and deeply. I licked and sucked him hungrily as he pushed deeper into my throat.

I gagged as he thrust his full length into my throat and he pulled back slightly, allowing me a breath before plunging in deeper and faster. I moaned in pleasure as I tasted his salty precum on my tongue. I could feel the heat of my own arousal spreading through my body, my pussy was as wet and ready for his cock as my hungry mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out, leaving me panting. His lips were at my ear again as he placed the lit cigarette in my mouth.

"Good girl," he whispered, as I inhaled deeply. He took the cigarette from me and took a draw before placing the smooth cylinder back between my own lips. A whimper of pain mixed with pleasure escaped from my mouth as I felt first his soft, wet tongue, then the sharp nip of his teeth on my nipple. As he sucked it into his mouth, I felt his tongue swirling around the sensitive nub. His hands stroked softly and slowly down either side of my body, past my breasts, over my hips and down the outside of my parted legs. The tempo of his tongue on my nipple increased as his hands moved to my inner thighs, tracing slow circles on my sensitive skin.

I moaned as I blew out smoke, desperate to feel his fingers on my aching pussy. Each time his fingers drew near to my hot, wet, sex, he would move away again. I moaned again around the cigarette as his tongue continued its furious lashing of my nipple and then I felt the fingers of one hand brush down my cheek and over my lips as he took the cigarette from my mouth. I cried out as he pinched my nipple hard, straining against the ties that bound me to the chair.

I moaned in both pleasure and frustration as I finally felt his fingers on my pussy lips, teasingly stroking up one side and down the other, getting closer and closer to my wet slit. His fingers moved agonisingly slowly, and his lips and tongue matched pace, barely moving on my stiff nipple. His pace continued to slow and I writhed under him as his hand stopped moving completely, covering my pussy with one finger hovering just on the edge of my wet and waiting hole.

"Please..." I moaned as his lips pulled away from my nipple. I tried to wriggle into the hand resting on my pussy, desperate for release. Then his other hand was on my throat, squeezing the breath out of me as he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"If you make another sound, I'll have to gag you." The threat in his voice sent a tingling sensation spiralling over my skin. I felt his hand tighten on my throat, the restricted air flow intensifying the sensations coursing through my body. His fingers loosened as I nodded, giving me a second to catch a breath.

I bit my lip as his hand began to move in small, slow circles on my pussy. The heel of his hand just barely teased my clit as he slowly slit one finger between my folds and into my dripping cunt. His other hand tightened on my throat again as he drew it out of me, agonisingly slowly, and slid it up the length of my slit. As his finger moved upwards, he increased the pressure on my neck, the sensations intensified, and I couldn't help myself. I cried out in pleasure as his finger rubbed over my clit.

Immediately, he stopped touching me. I heard his footsteps cross the room and stop for a moment. My body tingled in fear and anticipation as I heard him come back towards me. He moved round behind me, brushing one hand over my breast as he did so. His fingers caressed my neck as he leaned his face in close enough for me to feel his breath on my cheek.

"I warned you," he breathed. I heard the jingle of the buckles a second before he forced the ball gag into my mouth. I breathed in sharply as he pulled it tight and fastened the straps behind my head. Somehow, the increased helplessness only heightened my arousal. His fingers traced patterns on my back, my neck, my breasts as he moved back round in front of me.

"Now, where were we?" he pinched my nipple as he whispered, chuckling seductively at my attempts to moan around the gag. Without warning, he thrust two fingers into my sopping wet cunt, my whole body stiffened and I gasped for breath as he curled them forwards and immediately found my G-spot. His mouth was back on my nipple as he fucked me with his fingers. I threw my head back as my orgasm began to build, the heat radiating through my body, my muscles tensing. I was on the edge of release when he stopped. He chuckled again as I tried to cry out in frustration. I was breathing heavily and I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh no, you don't get to come yet," he whispered. I could feel him moving around the chair, untying the ropes that bound my legs and feet to the chair. I felt his warm breath on my pussy, and then his tongue was swirling into my hole. I moaned my pleasure as much as I was able around the gag as he sucked my clit, teasing it with his tongue as he thrust a finger inside me. Once again, as soon as I felt the orgasm building he stopped.

I felt the pinch of the ropes as he tied my feet together. His fingers and tongue explored almost every inch of my skin as he took his time moving behind me. He took hold of my wrists, making sure I couldn't move while he unfastened the handcuffs from the chair and stood me up, re-cuffing my hands behind my back. I felt his hard cock against my ass as he pulled me close, nibbling my neck and fondling my nipples from behind.

Then he grabbed me roughly, manoeuvring me across the room. My tied feet meant that I could only shuffle across the floor, and his hand sliding between my legs as he guided me made the task even more difficult. Finally, he pulled me to a stop, forcing me to bend over, my face pressed into a padded surface. With my hand secured behind my back and my feet tied together, I couldn't have moved if I'd tried.

His fingers dipped into my dripping pussy, drawing my wetness up to my tightly puckered asshole. I moaned around the gag as he slowly pressed one finger inside, drawing in and out as I felt his cock pressing into my cunt. He spanked me in rhythm with the thrusts of his cock, the stinging pain causing my cunt to contract around him. As he thrust into me, harder, faster, building a rhythm, my nipples rubbing against the bench, I felt my orgasm building for the third time. My wrists strained against the handcuffs as my muscles tensed, and he leaned over me with his long, hard cock buried deep inside my pussy.

"Now you can come," he whispered, thrusting deep into my cunt, his fingers pumping into my ass in rhythm. I was in ecstasy. My pussy stretched around his cock as he filled me again and again. His fingers increased the sensation, bringing me to the most intense climax I'd ever had. I cried out around the gag as it hit my, my muscles tensing around his cock as he continued to fuck my pussy, drawing out my orgasm as much as he could.

He pulled out, his cock dripping with my juices and I was still cumming when he slid it into my ass. I heard his breathing quicken with the tightness of it as he thrust into me, slowly at first, but building speed as I stretched around him.

I felt him turn slightly as he reached for something across the bench, and my pulse quickened as I heard the familiar sound of a vibrator being switched on. Pulling my hips against him with one hand, he reached around with the other to press the vibrator directly onto my clit. I thrust my hips into him as he fucked my ass harder, writhing under the vibrator as he held it firm on my hyper-sensitive clit. I was cumming again, my muscles tightening around his thrusting cock, moaning around the gag, when I heard his breathing grow deeper and more ragged. He quickened his pace and increased the pressure on my clit as he neared his own climax, until both of us were convulsing and moaning with the pleasure of orgasm. I felt him explode into my ass, his cum dripping down my leg.

He set aside the vibrator and unfastened my handcuffs and gag. I stayed still as he bent to untie my feet. Turning me towards him, he held me in his arms and kissed me deeply before finally removing my blindfold. I looked into his deep brown eyes and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beautiful Creature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds