• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Seduce Me, Master Pt. 01

Seduce Me, Master Pt. 01

A Ghost Master invades your dreams, leads your inner soul into lucid visions. He walks into your mind during your sleep and guides you from the viewpoint of a submissive and takes you into another dimension, you interact through a hypnotic trance, and everything is real to you. The laws of society and consequents of nature are suspended as you freely experience the transition into slavery as a slave to the Ghost Master.

This will be a series for internal enslavement. It will be a submissive journey into the mind of a BDSM relationship. The Sandman is the guide to induce the trance, but the Ghost Master is your own creation, the perfect Master, that you envision.

The plot: A girl has a dream that her imaginary Master takes her into his world of submission; he introduces the idea of a collar, and it is left to the girl to make the decision to take the next step to prove she is worthy of the collar, or if her own independence and idea of being a strong woman will cause her to fail and loose the opportunity to experience serving a powerful Master.

This file is to be used with headphones or earbuds to get the full 3D effects

This Hypno-erotica is for entertainment only, do not drive or operate any heavy equipment. Do not listen to if you have any issues of being dominated by a male, this is purely entertainment and listen at your own risk.

Sandman

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Seduce Me, Master Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds