• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sin: Insubordination

Sin: Insubordination

My slave walks in. He is looking at the floor, bowing his head, unable to meet my eyes. He has been very bad this week. He spoke to me in an inappropriate manner. Today he will pay for this sin during our weekly discipline training session.

"Hello, Mistress." He mumbles.

"I didn't hear you. Say it again, louder."

"Hello, Mistress."

"Much better." I pat his head like a puppy. "Now, take your clothes off. Then, get on your knees and bend over."

He freezes. I see the panic in his eyes. I cross my arms over my chest and stare at him while I tap my boot on the floor. The sound fills up the silence. He notices my disdain and impatience with him. He reluctantly does as told. I pick up a cold enema. Normally I pre warm them but today the niceties are off. My slave hates being cold in any way.

I begin to fill his ass with the first bottle. He yelps, "That's cold!"

I reply, "I know slave. Now shut up and take it like the good bitch you are."

I continue to fill his ass with it in silence. He looks up at me like a dog silently whimpering. He is eagerly anticipating my instruction. I let a minute pass before a slow smile spreads across my lips.

I say, "Now on your knees. I want your arms up over your head. Keep them clasped together until I say otherwise. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." He obliges. I grab my paddle.

"Count out loud after each stroke." I begin to paddle his ass waiting for him to count it out loud after each one. I start speaking slowly in between each swat.

"I do not need you. It is you who needs me. That is why you are going to do as I say. Your way is broken. You need me to break you down completely. So, I can rebuild you properly. You need me to teach you how to be disciplined. You need to obey me without question. You need to stop resisting the process. Every time you act out, misbehave it hurts your experience, not me. I do not have to care about you to dominate you. I do not have to like you. I will do a better job for someone special to me. But pressing my buttons by deliberately disobeying my instructions isn't going to get you out of this. I'm not going to run away crying. Don't make me laugh."

He dares not ask to relieve himself. I can see some fluid dripping out of his asshole.

"Get up and empty yourself, before you make a mess on the floor!"

He stands up and scurries to the restroom. After he is finished he is on his hands and knees crawling to me. I laugh. His obedience isn't going to get him out of what I have planned for him next. Nice try. He stops just short of my boots.

"Kiss each one like I'm the Pope!"

He obeys. I make him remain on his knees. I put a blind fold around his eyes and begin to cuff his hands together with rope while I say, "You're fucking pathetic. Do you know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of you and me. Stop projecting your insecurity on me. You don't know shit. Abandon everything you think you know. You are an empty bucket waiting to be filled with new information. I am going to beat the resistance out of you tonight."

I pick up the bucket of ice water I prepared for him before he arrived. I continue speaking.

"YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO SUBMIT. YOU BEG ME TO DO IT TO YOU. Then, you rebel against me? You need to be punished for that incident. I won't tolerate being spoken too in any manner. I am your Mistress. I own you. You are my property. It's time I taught you a lesson you won't soon forget."

Then without further delay I pour it over his head.....

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sin: Insubordination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds