• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couple Seeking Male

Couple Seeking Male

I answered an ad (first time) from a 'Couple Seeking a Male' out of the LA Weekly. Richard was Caucasian, about 40, an attorney, living in Bel Air. Susan (his wife) was 30, Asian / Korean, 5'3", about 110, beautiful. They were very discreet. They had me send in a couple of photos before we arranged a meeting. When they called, they explained to me that they had narrowed the field of potential candidates, and that they were meeting only a select few.

Me? I'm Noah, 22, blond, blue, toned, tan. I've had a few successes in the modeling industry in Los Angeles, but have remained relatively shy. I'm just out of a long relationship and have never really had the opportunity to explore my wild side. The thought of seducing and satisfying an older woman, especially while her husband watches, got me so excited, I was shaking.

We arranged a meeting at the Belage Hotel in West Hollywood. I had no idea what they looked like at this point, but had a good feeling from phone conversations. This was to be their first attempt at turning their favorite fantasy into reality...for Susan's birthday.

We met Saturday night at the hotel bar (lounge) to chat further in person. They were great...both physically and personally. We were all in line with what we all wanted out of the experience, but they (Susan in particular) kept a 'poker' face in regard to how interested she was (or wasn't) in me personally. I was all for it at this point, so was her Richard, her husband. Susan was incredibly beautiful and exotic. Her age and maturity made her even more sexy.

Richard confided that they had often fantasized about her being with a young, hot, innocent guy while he watched. They had tried to turn this particular fantasy into reality on several occasions with friends, previous ads, etc., but always fell short due to her hesitation. It had been about 10 years since Susan had been with any other man besides her husband, Richard. She was afraid of his feelings during...and her feelings after. Thinking that she might like it too much and that they might just be opening a door they can't close again.

Basically, Richard did not want to participate...just watch. After much hesitation, they both excused themselves for a moment. Richard came back and asked me to join them in their suite in 10 minutes. That took me by surprise, because I was only expecting this to be an initial meeting. This turn made it all the more exciting. Later, they had confided that they had decided on me even before I got there...and just had to go through the formality of actually meeting me in person. Susan was actually all for it (even more so after meeting me), but was being considerate of her husband's feelings.

To make a long story short (too late...getting to the good part) I met them upstairs in their suite. We sat and chatted a bit. We all had a couple glasses of wine while Richard put a preselected tape in the hotel room VCR. The movie happened to be their favorite 'fantasy' tape of threesomes they often enjoyed from their bedroom at home. Susan and I made ourselves comfortable on the bed while watching the action on the TV. Richard was busy doing things and talking a lot with his nervous energy in anticipation of the evening's events. Susan still wore her skimpy black Strappy dress she had on downstairs where we first met. The form fitting dress rode high showing off her great legs and thigh high pantyhose and cut low at the top revealing a good amount of her full b-cup cleavage. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra as the thin material showed off her erect nipples. She accidentally gave me a glimpse of bare nipple more than a couple of times prior to things heating up.

I was always very considerate of both of their feelings, it being their first time and all (mine too). As the glass or two of the wine took its effect on Susan, she slowly began to lose her inhibitions. As we all got more comfortable in conversation and getting to know one another, Susan began to comfortably and playfully make light contact with me physically...a push on the shoulder after a good laugh...a light caressing of my leg.

All fell silent for a moment as the threesome action on screen heated up. The movie was surprising good...they were all very attractive, believable acting for a change, and a really good story line not too far removed from our own. With Susan's light touch on my leg and some very graphic threesome foreplay taking place on screen, my dick began to steadily rise within my pants. We were all making complimentary comments about the on-screen action and relating it to our own situation. The mood and conversation was shifting. I was getting hot and I could feel my heart pounding. Susan brought her hand further up my leg and lightly across my growing bulge. She did this a few more times until she concentrated her hand movements on the bulge in my pants with more pressure. I began to stroke her upper thigh and lightly pulled her already high cut dress a little higher revealing her see-through black panties. Richard noticed our light movements in the loud silence and got up to reposition himself for a better view, He sat down in a chair just to the side of the bed where Susan and I were laying side by side watching the TV. One could sense that Richard (as well as Susan and I) was very excited that this was actually about to happen (after many years of fantasizing).

Susan brought one hand up in an attempt to undo my belt. What the Hell was I doing wearing a belt? When her one hand couldn't quite coordinate smoothly undoing my belt, she unabashedly reached over with both hands to complete the task. With my belt undone and my fly open, Susan didn't have to reach far to grasp my hard cock through my cotton boxer briefs. Her solid grasp of my cock was electrifying. She was definitely becoming more uninhibited. In a surreal moment of sexual energy and a good alcohol buzz, I sensed all three of us were connected to the same intense physical and psychological events unfolding. I could hear Richard whisper, "Oh My God," as she pulled my rock hard cock out of my underwear. She grasped my naked shaft and slid her hand slowly up and down the entire length. It was the first time she had ever touched another man's cock in over 10 years and her noticeable heavy breathing confirmed her overexcited state.

Lying side by side on our backs, continuing to watch the porno on TV, she unconsciously spread her legs a bit. I traced my hand high up the inside of her inner thigh. I was so close to her pussy, I could feel the heat. With a slight turn of my head, I could see the wetness glistening between Susan's legs. On the TV screen, a pretty good looking guy had buried his head between a beautiful woman's legs while her husband watched in this very hot threesome scenario. Susan broke the silence when she asked, "Would you like to do that?" My response was, "I would love to have Richard watch me lick you until you came." While slowly stroking my cock with one of her hands, Susan pulled my hand right up between her legs. She was so incredibly wet, my forefinger actually slid in her pussy a bit from the outside of her panties. She audibly whimpered as my fingers brushed up her pussy to her swollen clit. Sitting in a chair just off to the side of the bed, I could see that Richard had taken his pants down and was slowly stroking his cock in tandem with Susan stroking mine.

The heightened sexual arousal between the three of us plus the on-screen action on the TV was just to much to handle at the agonizing slow pace we were enjoying. Susan and I looked at each other, full well knowing what was happening, and more importantly, what was about to happen. As we made eye contact, we simultaneously moved in to kiss. Our tongues met in the most passionate kiss I can remember. She released my cock and embraced me. We kissed for what seemed like minutes. She moaned as our lips touched and our tongues circled. She climbed on top of me and straddled my legs. As our lips locked, I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy on my hard dick. We both rocked instinctively as out genitals pressed together.

I pulled her sexy dress high above her hips to get a better feel for her nakedness. She continued the movement as she pulled the dress up and over her head, then tossed onto the floor somewhere. Her beautiful 'B' cup breasts and torso were fully exposed. All she had on were her ultra sexy thigh high stockings which I could feel brushing my legs and her sheer black panties. She had lost any and all inhibitions at this point. She went to work on my shirt. I leaned forward to help her. Up and off went my shirt onto the floor.

She came down and pressed against me once again in a passionate kiss. I distinctly remember feeling her nipples, tits and bare tummy touch my naked upper body. She pressed against me hard and ground her mound against my throbbing cock. Then She raised her body off of me and reached down to grab my swollen member. She tugged at my boxer briefs in an attempt to get full access to my cock and balls. I gladly helped her as I slid my pants and underwear off my body. She reciprocated by practically ripping her black panties off her hips and legs.

She climbed back on top of me with lust and desire in her eyes. We kissed again as our bodies intertwined. My cock found the entrance to her wet slit and slipped in part way for a moment. She whimpered and jumped off of me. The feeling was unbelievable. She looked into my eyes and smiled a devilish grin, then proceeded to travel down my body with her lips and tongue until she slid down between my legs. Just inches from her face, she just stared at my hard cock for a few moments. I was watching her with great anticipation. She made eye contact with me then moved in and touched the base of my shaft with her lips and tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned. She slid her wet lips up and down the entire length of the underside of my cock. Her lips went up and down the outside of my shaft. She licked my balls and started lapping all around the base of my shaft. She licked wildly at the corner where my dick meets my leg. She sucked on the neatly trimmed pubic hair above my cock. She grabbed my shaft with her hand and raised her head from between my legs to lick the tip. She flicked her tongue all around the tip if my dick. My cock jumped at her every touch. She smiled at me as she tasted the precum. She was ravenous.

With much determination and wanton desire she lowered her open mouth over my shaft and down to its base. She applied just the right amount of pressure with her lips as she slowly sucked my cock from tip to base...up and down...up and down. A moan escaped my lips. I could feel her humming her delight on the sensitive side of my cock. She twisted faster and faster corkscrew style up and down my shaft. She slurped and slurped with all her saliva lubricating my cock closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel it building within me. Her unbelievable passion drove her to expert cock sucking ability. She cupped and massaged my balls while working on me with her mouth. She slid her index finger across my ass and gently circled my hole. I pushed on her shoulders for her to stop and told her she was going to make me cum. She raised her head and wiped her mouth. She looked over at her husband, "Do you like to see me sucking Noah's cock?"

Richard was in heaven. "Oh my God. This is incredible. I already came once and I'm hard again."

Susan smiled and motioned for her husband to come closer, "Come on the bed with us, Baby...so you can get a better look...Are you okay with everything?"

Richard moved to the edge of the bed not wanting to interrupt our action. "I'm great! This is beyond amazing. You two can do whatever you want...anything."

Susan responded, "Richard, I can't tell you how good his cock tastes...I want you to see him fuck me...I want you to see Noah make me cum, baby."

I put in my two cents, "Lay back. Let me taste you now."

We switched positions. Susan stretched out on the bed facing up. She twisted and turned like a cat rolling on a warm sidewalk in anticipation of a second round of foreplay. She smiled seductively as I climbed on top of her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my hips...her arms pulling me in from around my neck. We kissed again passionately. I could taste the sex in her mouth as our tongues met. Our hands met. Our fingers intertwined. I pulled her arms up past her head and held them there tight with the firm grip I had on her hands.

She whimpered her approval as I took physical control. I slid lower to circle her breasts and nipples. She thrust her hips upward as I sucked and lightly bit her hard nipples. She started getting louder with grunts and other audible signs of pleasure and ecstasy. She quieted down in anticipation as I moved lower. I took my time kissing and licking her tummy and then finally down to the base of her pubic bone. What happened next was even more incredible than I could have imagined.

Please check in soon for the second half of this amazing true story and feel free to give me any feedback.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Couple Seeking Male

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 591 milliseconds