• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A GILF's Vengeful Cuckolding

A GILF's Vengeful Cuckolding

12

The following story is about a very, very dominant sexy older wife completely controlling her husband. There are scenes of forced pussy and ass eating, snowballing and dominant creampie eating.

*****

Brad Riggins shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He was naked in the bedroom, arms tied behind him, feet tied to the legs. Between his thighs was his pathetic cock, locked into a chastity device. Around his balls was a small vise, achingly tight, his nuts pressed practically flat in the torture device.

Before him stood Liz Riggins, his wife of 45 years, dressed in stunning long black cocktail dress, split up the sides to reveal her beautiful, tanned legs and high-heeled shoes. She never looked more beautiful.

His cock tried to stiffen painfully. She smiled at him.

"This is the price you pay, my dear," she sighed, combing her silky hair, so blonde it was nearly white.

She had caught him cheating with his secretary, revealing a long-time affair and others as well as Brad was caught up in confession when she confronted him with it weeks earlier.

Confession. The word raced through his mind now, recalling it wasn't so much confession as it was extraction. And torture. Liz had found out about the affair and didn't tell him, until she'd convinced him to play a game with her. She'd tied him to the bed that night and he played along, eager to explore this sudden side of her, one he'd never seen before.

She tied him down, naked, and placed his balls into that small vice, tightening it until it hurt. He begged for mercy as she leaned over him, smiling darkly, twisting the handle. She was naked, her delicious 65-year-old body shimmering in the dim moonlight shafting through the window

"I know all about you and Linda, Brad, it's no use pretending you don't know what I'm talking about," she had said plainly, watching him grimace against his bonds, his balls feeling like they'd explode as she twisted the vise handle tighter, relishing his anguished screams. "Tell me all about it, husband, or you'll never have use of these again! Not that you will...with me, anyhow..."

He squealed and told, babbling on about the affair that had started 10 years ago with Linda. Satisfied with that, she turned the handle again, grinding his nuts, making him scream, his body writhing into the mattress, covered with sweat.

"Tell me about the others, Bradley," she snarled, leaning over his face, teasing him by draping one of her saggy tits in it, the thick nipple scraping over his screaming mouth.

He did, babbling madly as he told her about the others over the years, meaningless one-night stands mostly, until she could barely turn the handle anymore. She sat back, releasing his balls from the vise and allowing him to freely breathe again. His nuts ached like they'd been hit repeatedly with a bat.

"I will not divorce you, I will not give you that satisfaction, that freedom," she said, untying his hands as he watched her, his face a mask of pain and confusion. "But things are changed, as of now."

"Liz...please...please, dear, I just..."

He never finished. She knelt over him and rammed one slender, sexy thigh to his already agonized balls, over and over, making him howl in pain again, his body so racked with pain he couldn't resist. She smiled darkly as she continued to ravage his nuts with her pumping leg.

"You have NO say, Brad!" she snapped, now leaving a bony knee on his nuts and twisting, driving them into the mattress. "You only listen."

She outlined her intentions, and there would be no arguing them. They would stay married. They would never have conventional sex again. He was to break it off with Linda and remain faithful to her.

"Your fucking privileges are lost, with others and especially with me," she said. though it was doubtful he'd ever get to fuck his wife again. And I will fuck whomever I want, whenever I want, and sometimes you will watch and do what I tell you to do, sometimes you will not. Now that you are about to retire and sell your company for a sizable sum, you will give me money whenever I want for whatever I want. Is that clear?"

"But..." he started to say as he pulled himself off the bed to face her.

His balls went flat again, this time courtesy of Liz driving one of her muscular old thighs into them. He hit his knees in a huff before her. She grabbed his hair and bent his head back, her angry and confident face inches from his.

"The only time...the ONLY time you will get release is with my permission, in my presence and by your own hand, is that understood?" she barked. "And I will have free sexual reign to bed whomever I want, whenever I want. And actually, you sad sack of shit, I have been since I found out about your affair! With men, younger men, MUCH younger men - including some in your company! How do you like THAT, my darling?"

She looked down at his crotch. His cock, never prone to full hardness in his later years, particularly now as he pushed 70, was starting to harden, despite of and, they both realized, because of her abuse. She smiled.

"Pity we hadn't thought of this years ago," she sighed, nudging his stiffening dick with her foot, pushing his balls up into his crotch. "But then again, we wouldn't be having this fun now, would we?"

"But Liz," he groaned as she continued to push at his tender balls, feeling his dick stiffen above them, dripping precum on her foot. "I can...change...I have changed...I won't...please...I know I've been bad...but..."

"There are no buts, Bradley," she snarled, purposely spitting into his open mouth. "Except for this one, whenever you are told..."

She turned around and presented him with her ass. It was milky and white and slightly saggy, but very shapely, quite shapely for a woman of 65 years. She spread the cheeks in her long, bony fingers. A tuft of hair ringed her asshole. He looked at it, realizing he'd never seen it before in 45 years of marriage.

"You never liked oral sex with me, Bradley, despite my requests over the years, and goodness knows, you would never deign to licking my asshole," she said, backing up into his face, pinning his head against the nearby wall. "But it's not a request now. It's a command."

She slithered her cheeks around his face, that hairy ring at his nose. It was musky and ripe and not terribly clean smelling. He blanched. She pressed harder, taking his nose deep inside.

"Smell. My. Asshole," was her command.

Brad was never one to not be in charge. It's the way he ran his life, his business, his sexual affairs.

And now he had no choice but demur to his demanding wife. She held his life in the balance, his financial life, his sexual life. If she chose to pursue divorce, it would be messy and costly.

And now, he realized with certainty as hard as his dick was struggling to get, he'd miss her. He'd miss this new version of his old wife he now wished he'd had all along.

He gulped and inhaled, breathing in the fetid, musky scent of his wife's oily asshole as it closed around his nose. He nearly gagged from the smell and the situation as she pressed and smothered him harder.

"Lick," she snarled, moving her hairy rectum off his nose and to his mouth.

He was aware of the tears in his eyes, the wetness from them coating the soft, creased flesh of Liz's milky ass pressing against them. He couldn't see. He could only taste, the bitter tang of her asshole coating his tongue as it trembled inside her gripping asshole ring. She forced him to clean her for a solid five minutes, until she was satisfied and pulled off his face. She turned to face the whimpering old man kneeling on the floor and laughed.

"You are so pathetic," she said. "Your cock, your ridiculously small, worthless cock, is trying to get hard, but it really can't can it? And if it did, what do you have to offer me, four inches at best? Oh, Brad my love, all those younger lovers, all of them have such. Bigger. Cocks."

He looked down at the small nubbin of soft meat between his pasty thighs, and then back up at her.

"Please...please Liz...don't..."

The slap hurt as her hand crashed across his face. What it represented hurt far more.

"Get out," she growled. "Not out of the house, but downstairs, to the spare room. The small spare room with that uncomfortable bed you force guests to sleep in. That is where you will stay from now on. Go."

He did, stumbling downstairs with an armful of clothes she tossed at him, telling him he'd move there properly in the coming days. He lay on the lumpy mattress, now wishing he'd spent money on a better one before. Before this. Before this transition.

He slept fitfully, tossing and turning and thinking. He got up the next day and went to work, running his company and eyeing the handsome young men who worked there, wondering who'd fucked his wife. His shame and anger and hurt consumed him.

Liz didn't speak to him for days after that, going about her business, he about his. He wondered where she'd go during the days and at night and never asked, even when she came in at two or three in the morning, quite drunk and seemingly satisfied and happy.

He waited for her to play her next hand. And he broke up with Linda, who did not take it well. She quit her job and threatened him with a sexual harassment suit, unless he settled on a large sum. He'd started to tell Liz about it one night but she stopped him.

"Email me," she snapped. "I want it on record."

He obeyed, on his laptop in his tiny guest room of the giant house he'd paid for. She responded the next day.

"Pay it," Liz told him. "That means less for me, but the poor woman deserves it for putting up with you and that shrimp cock of yours for the last 10 years."

And now he found himself naked in the chair, the chastity device locked around his soft cock and his balls in the vise. It had a lock. Liz held up the key that night as she dressed to go out and stood before him looking classy and elegant as always, her silky blonde hair brushing her shoulders.

"I won't be long," she said. "I'm just picking up a friend to bring home for the night."

She left and he cried in the confines of his chair in his old bedroom. He heard her car pull up a couple of hours later. Laughter from downstairs. Tinkling of glasses, liquor being poured and drank. Footsteps on the stairs. She walked in, arm in arm, with Collins, a young man from his office, fresh out of college, no older than 22 or 23.

"Wow," Collins laughed, hugging the shapely woman four decades older than he close to him. "You weren't kidding."

"I don't kid, young man," she laughed with a throaty growl. "Now, make love to me."

"Collins, you bastard!" Brad growled, tugging at his bonds.

Liz laughed and walked to him as Collins stripped down to reveal a magnificently sculpted body, honed from the time spent at the company gym Brad had paid for. She reached for his balls and twisted the vise handle, making him scream.

"Now watch," she smiled, dropping her dress and bra, walking naked to the bed where Collins lay grinning, his huge cock already stiffer and much bigger than Brad's had ever been. "You might learn something, not that it will do you any good now."

He wanted not to watch, but couldn't help himself. It was like watching a highway accident unfold, he was unable to turn away. They started gently romantically, side by side, kissing slowly at first then with mounting passion, tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. Liz groaned as she fisted Collins' thick cock, stroking it and then scissoring it into the sinewy muscles of her tanned upper thighs, the top of the shaft snaking back and forth against her clit.

Brad cried as he watched Collins cup his wife's fantastic tits, saggy and slightly wrinkled, but shapely, his mouth licking down her fleshy neck to suckle the thick brown nipples. His hands ran to her gorgeous ass, kneading the creamy white flesh, slipping his fingers into Liz's hairy snatch.

Over the top of Collins' adoring, sucking face, she looked directly at her husband, her eyes full of confident domination, his wet with tears, his plaintive sad looking begging her to stop.

She lay the young man on his back, straddling his face, offering him her pussy. He groaned and pushed his face into her crotch, licking, making her moan. Still looking at her husband, Liz smiled, wrapped her small hand around the young stud's thick meat and sucked the head into her mouth. Brad gasped watching how expertly she handled it, stroking it and sucking it deeper into her mouth until she somehow managed to get every inch of it down her throat. Her up-tilted eyes never left Brad's

"GODDAM, Mrs. Riggins, you are getting so good at deep throating me!" Collins moaned from beneath the old woman's gushing quim. "Damn, not even the young ones can take me all the way down!"

Liz popped her mouth off his cock with a resounding slurp, stroking it wetly in her hand. She smiled at Brad.

"Eight inches, if you're keeping count," she laughed. "Eight HARD inches of thick, young, cock..."

She stroked him with one hand, pushing her face to his giant, hairless bloated balls and sucking them both into her mouth.

"Gonna...oh, fuck... Mrs. Riggins!!"

"Gimme every drop, stud," she growled, popping the thick head back into her mouth, the wrinkled corners stretched tight from the snug fit in her slips.

And he did, as Brad watched, eyes wet and wide open, Liz's hand stroking harder and faster. She groaned and pushed down on his face, capturing it in her crushing thighs, squeezing his head, grinding her orgasm out onto his lapping mouth. Her cheeks bulged with cum and she finally stopped, pulling it out, her lips and chin gleaming white with the pearly goo that had leaked out.

She released the boy's head from her lusty old thighs and climbed off the bed. Collins watched as she walked to her husband, her mouth full of hot cum, and grabbed his hair, tilting his head back.

"Holy fuck, you're gonna snowball him!" he roared. "You're gonna snowball my boss! FUCKING HOT!!"

"LIZ PLEASE DON..." Brad started to scream.

The cum entered his mouth in a thin, long white strand as Liz pursed her lips and released it, pinching his lips apart with one hand. She did it slowly, loving the sound of his gurgling protest, his mouth filling with Collins' abundant load, finally spitting the rest inside and sealing his mouth with her hand.

"Taste, bitch," she growled. "Taste what a REAL man's cum tastes like! Eat it allllll up, you pathetic piece of shit! Swallow it down, swallow!!"

Brad nearly wretched but obeyed, ignoring, or trying to, the salty tangy flavor of his employee's hot cum and the thick, slimy texture. He gulped quickly and repeatedly until the spunk slithered down his gullet.

"Very good, very good," Liz cooed, attaching her mouth to his and kissing him wetly, swabbing her tongue into the remaining jism on her husband's cheeks and gums.

She stepped back and smiled, looking at the chastity device on her husband's little dick. Through the holes, the flesh was hard and Brad groaned, hips thrusting up slightly, aching for release.

"You little faggot!" she laughed. "Collins, look at this, the little faggot LIKES the taste of cum! His little dick is so trying to get hard! Imagine that!"

Brad's mind was a blur of confusion and longing and guilt and fear. He knew she was right. The taste and texture of Collin's sperm wasn't making him hard. It was the method it was given to him. It was the woman doing it. He looked at his beautiful wife of 45 years and knew he could never love her more.

She read his look, knowing him well after so long being married to him. For a fleeting moment, she felt pity. It quickly vanished as she looked at Collins lying in bed, nursing another giant hard on.

"Your time has come and gone, my dear," she sighed, returning to the bed to straddle the young stud and impale herself on that seeming forever hard cock. "All you have is now. Here and now. It's the best it will ever be again."

She fucked him long and hard, his big cock slicing up into her hairy pussy, her groans and his gaining strength and volume for a solid half hour of hard fucking until he went stiff inside her and filled her quaking womb with his second load of young spunk.

Brad's balls ached, not from the press of the vise, which he'd grown used to, but from wanting and needing release. His cock was pressed painfully hard into his chastity device, harder still as he watched his wife quietly dismount her young steed and walk to him, her cunt hair matted with spunk and sweat, a river of pearly cum streaking her quivering, tanned inner thighs.

"Beg for it," she said, pushing back his chair and laying him on the floor, face up, still bound. "Beg for me to feed you his hot cum!"

"PLEASE PLEASE FEED ME HIS CUM LIZ PLEASE!!" Brad heard himself yell.

She smiled and sat on his face, on her haunches, releasing a thick splatter of cum directly into his open mouth, a cum fart that resonated throughout the bedroom. She then sat down hard, smothering him in her greasy quim, grunting and forcing the rest of the young stud's load out. Brad eagerly lapped and sucked and ate everything she gave him.

"Fuck, the dude loves it!" Collins laughed, walking over to Liz and kissing her as she force fed her husband her steaming creampie.

Liz ground out a quick orgasm on Brad's face and stood. She fetched the key and unlocked his device, releasing his balls from the vise. Instantly, his sad little pecker sprang out fully hard, harder than she'd seen it in years. Collins roared.

"Wow, he's hung like a hamster, huh, you were serious!" he laughed.

"Sad to say, sad to say," Liz said, undoing Brad's right hand. "Help me get him into position, would you young man?"

They pushed the chair against the wall, the legs up, Brad now completely upside down. His stiff dick hung down - aimed directly at his face. He looked at his wife with fear in his eyes.

"Liz...no...you don't...please..." He begged.

"Oh, I do mean it, Brad, I do, I do," she snarled, kneeling on all fours by him, Collins taking the hint and driving his thick cock into her pussy from behind. "Jerk yourself off. Into your own mouth! And if you cum before my stud does, you'll wait months to cum again, I guarantee it!"

He groaned and obeyed, jerking himself slowly, fighting the urge to blow his load as he watched his beautiful wife's dimpled ass quiver and quake from the young man's relentless pounding. She bent her face to Brad's, inches away.

"He's fucking me like you NEVER have and never could, Brad," she hissed, reaching up to knead her husband's balls, adding to his urgency. "And never will..."

"God...Liz...don't...I can't...please..."

"Don't do it, don't cum!"

Brad's hand fell away to stop his impending orgasm. Liz angrily strapped her hand over his, returning it to his cock, stroking him with his own fingers.

"Don't cum, bitch...you'll be so fucking sorry," she hissed, eyes heavy lidded as Collins flailed away at her ass, his huge balls slapping her thighs.

"OH GOD LIZ DON'T!! Brad screamed.

He couldn't remember the last time he came this hard. And then realized it was never. His load jetted from his pathetic cock surrounded by his and his wife's hand, thick and creamy, splashing all over his face still smeared by Collins' last load, and he could only gasp and sputter and swallow down what shot into his screaming mouth. Collins watched, fucking his old lover harder and faster as Liz smiled back at him, snapping her husband's dick around in their hands, draining the last drops and splashing it into the goo covering his face.

"Right here, baby," she laughed, pointing to Brad's cream-covered face. "Lemme jack it right here..."

Brad's tears flooded the cum thick on his cheeks as Collins pulled out of his wife, kneeling by the old man's face. Liz's proficient hand stroked him hard and fast as she knelt by him, sucking his young hard nipples, cupping his nuts with her free hand. Brad watched that thick dick head inches from his face erupt, massive jets of cum rocketing out as the young stud groaned, thick ropes splashing into his face and open mouth as he screamed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A GILF's Vengeful Cuckolding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds