• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rachel's Filthy Knickers Pt. 01

Rachel's Filthy Knickers Pt. 01

This series will document the exploration of my sexual fantasies and boundaries with my fiancé's super-hot sister. It starts with a knickers fetish and will move on to anything from piss, scat, feet, bi etc etc. If you don't like any of that stuff, please don't read this series.

*****

Background - my partner, her sister Rachel and me

I'm Steve and I'm happily engaged to my partner of 10 years - Steph. We're both 26 (yes, we got together super early) and lead a happy life. I got lucky with Steph. I mean, I'm not a bad looking guy but she's something else. She's tall, slim has small but pert tits, a nice round bum and she's naturally beautiful. So that's Steph, and then there's Rachel - Steph's younger sister...

Rachel (22) could be a model. Like Steph, she is a naturally gorgeous looking girl with a pretty face and long brown hair, but add to this her skinny and incredibly sexy size 6 body and oversized tits and it makes her an absolute 10 of 10. She's very unassuming, however. Her manly boyfriend is a little 'low-key' for her and she's not the sharpest tool in the box either. She has attitude too - which I love - and an Essex girl accent to die for.

My obsession with Rachel

My obsession with Rachel began when Steph and I first started dating. Rachel would laze around the house in very little clothing (usually thin leggings) and have little regard as to whether I saw her exiting the bathroom half naked or had to move her dirty underwear off the bed before I climbed in. That's what really got me you see - Steph and Rachel shared a room. Granted, Rachel would sleep downstairs if I came over to stay (unfortunately) but obviously all her things were in the shared bedroom, so she would come and go as she pleased, wearing what she pleased. Whether she meant it or not, she was a tease and she drove me crazy.

For the first few years I never really acted on my impulsions. I mean, every lad fancies his partner's sister, right? Soon enough though, I started to think more and about her and the things I like to do to her (I'm getting there you see!). Rachel is even the reason for many of the fetishes I have now. Feet, for example, She has the most amazing size 7 feet - skinny with long, perfect toes. Before I met her, I had no interest in feet whatsoever. But it's a part of her body that always seemed to be on show, teasing me. There are many others too, as you'll come to realise throughout this series - I have no sexual boundaries where Rachel is concerned. As my initial 'warning' paragraph indicated, my sexual fantasies and experiences with Rachel range from foot worship to scat to a bisexual threesome. Crazy, I know.

So here goes with the first installment. Here's where my lust started to get a little more real.

Steph had slipped out at midnight, off to pick her parents up from the airport. This 4-hour time slot meant one thing to me - time to dig out Rachel's dirty underwear and wank myself to a mighty orgasm. I had done it a few times before, but had rarely had this length of time in the house alone to really indulge and commit.

As soon as Steph left the house, I hopped out of bed in search of her sister's knickers, shoes, bras or anything really. I was that desperate and that horny for her. Rachel had used the room to get changed before she went out for the evening - Steph had asked her to tidy up but, as ever, she hadn't, so finding garments to satisfy my cravings wasn't hard. Slung over a chair was a tiny white g-sting she had been wearing earlier that day. Result. I grabbed the g-string and simultaneously reached into my pants and pulled out my cock. I was already rock hard at both the sight of Rachel's used underwear and the thought of what I was about to do.

I dropped to my knees beside the bed and examined my find. The tiny crotch area carried a multitude of creamy stains while the ass string was smeared with remnants of Rachel's sexy backside. Enough looking, I brought the g-string to my nose. The smell was incredible, with deep aromas of her pussy, but not too overpowering. I sniffed hard at the dirty crotch while I frantically wanked my cock and imagined how the material would've been riding up her tight 22-year-old cunt. I could've made myself cum right there and then but was determined to make more of the time I had. Slowing down my pace of masturbation, I began to run my tongue along the dirty g-string. I licked at the filthy crotch, savoring the taste of my fiancé's little sister's hot pussy. Picking up the pace, I was once again stroking myself into a frenzy and now excitedly sucking at the smatterings of stained-on shit, smeared along the white g-string. What had I become? I was harder than ever and close to orgasm over the taste and smell of my girlfriend's sister's shitty knickers. But I wanted more.

I delved into Rachel's handbag. Bingo. Amongst all the other rubbish women carry in their bags, I pulled out a dirty thong that she had obviously brought home from her boyfriend's. Coral-colored and frilly at the top, I could see instantly that this thong was even dirtier than the white g-string. The crotch was heavily stained. I brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply before licking slowly at the white, creamy cunt stains. Oh my god it tasted amazing and I was in my element. If the closest I could get to sexy Rachel's tight pussy was licking discharge off of her filthy knickers - then so be it!

I don't why I did what I did next, but it seemed the right thing to do to take my debauched actions to the next level. I dipped into Rachel's bottom underwear drawer. This is where she kept her 'sexier' underwear sets (if you can get any sexier than micro white g-strings). The stuff in her drawers never really bothered me as they were clean, but I had this urge to wear her knickers... so I did. I pulled on a designer silk thong which, just about making it over my thighs, wedged itself up my arse and sat just below my balls with my stiff cock protruding over the top. It felt incredible and I still have no idea why. The fact that my cock was in Steph's sister's underwear just did it for me.

I wasn't finished yet. I rounded up two more items - her favorite and well used high heels and the tights that she had worn to work during the day. Already inside-out from where she had taken them off and slung them on the floor, I ran my hand inside the leg of the tights and then brought the foot to my face. The dirty nylon smelt amazing and again, the thought of her feet having been inside them all day drove me crazy. I rubbed them all over my face like a madman. Wanking my cock while sniffing and licking at Rachel's worn pantyhose. Heaven. Getting close to orgasm, I quickly had my way with her black high heels. I roughly fucked in between the sole and the heel of the right shoe while I held the left one over my face. I knew all this was slightly weird and over the top, but I didn't care - I just wanted to touch, sniff, lick and fuck anything to do with Rachel.

It was time to bring it all together. I gagged myself with the filthy coral thong, forcing it down my throat. I then wrapped her worn tights around my cock and began to wank hard, still wearing the silk thong. With my other hand I picked up the smelly, stained white g-string and again began to sniff at the dirty shit marks. Worn knickerss over my nose and in my mouth, a tiny designer thong up my arse and used, sweaty pantyhose rubbing against my throbbing cock. With the smell and taste of hot 22-year-old pussy and arse and the feel of soft nylon around my dick - I couldn't last much longer - I needed to cum hard. Still on my knees, I lined up the shoes I had fucked earlier. I moaned, groaned, sniffed and sucked for a little longer before shooting a shit load of hot cum into her tights, dripping through and down into her high heels.

I didn't even have time to reflect on what I considered to be a pretty successful night let alone clean up before I heard someone making their way up the stairs...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Rachel's Filthy Knickers Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds