• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Lotus Club Chronicles Pt. 01

The Lotus Club Chronicles Pt. 01

It was gambling night, all of our activities would be related to various types of games. Of course, money was not the prize everyone was after. It was submissives. Doms, and subs who didn't want to participate, paid a cover charge. Meanwhile, those who choose, waited to be won. I hadn't wanted to do it at first, but my friends insisted, apparently, they thought I was a catch.

Of course I went, they never would have forgiven me if I hadn't. I ended up on the list for "21" prizes. I sat beside the dealer, on my knees beneath me, legs crossed at the ankles. my hands were cuffed behind my back, a gag ball in my mouth. I leaned into the dealer, my long black hair falling across his lap. I looked up at him, nuzzling his leg like a kitten. I heard him chuckle, before he ran a hand through my hair. "She seems affectionate today, boys," his deep voice was smooth like velvet.

From my seat on the floor I could see under the table, each of the guys sat legs apart, so I would know instantly when they got hard. I nudged the dealer again, and looked down at the ball gag to show I would like to speak. He removed slowly, tucking it in his pocket for later. "May I show them some of my skills?" I asked sweetly. "I'll pleasure you while they watch, master."

"Clever girl," he murmured petting my hair. "Use your mouth only, you will stay handcuffed." I nodded, moving to his suit pants. He showed pity and undid his belt for me. After that, I was on my own. Thankfully, I had had plenty of practice before now. I had the button and zipper taken care of in moments, then, I grabbed the band of his boxers, and slowly worked it down. Once I passed a certain point, his cock popped free, and I licked my lips. I moved back to the side so each player could see what I was doing.

My tongue slid over the smooth skin, easily. As it circled the head, I tasted a bit of precum, and couldn't help the small noise of pleasure I made. This was the part of submission so few people understood, the pleasure of giving pleasure. His exhale sent shivers down my spine, and each twitch of his manhood made me quiver. My erect nipples poked into the rich, maroon colored fabric on the top of my corset, and I could feel a wet spot growing on my little black, lace, thong. My head bobbed up and down, lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. The dealer grunted softly, gripping my hair as his climax started to build. He began breathing harder, eyes closing, as he hissed at me. "Shit... fuck, that's a good girl."

His hips jerked once, twice, three times before emptying his load in my throat. I quickly closed my lips tightly around him, drinking down his cum. When I finally looked up, I saw the game had stopped. They were staring at me. I felt heat creep up my cheeks, and knew I should do something to break the silence. "Who ever wins gets me next," I gave them a small, mischievous smile. They all turned back to the game, getting serious. This was going to be fun.

The Dealer chuckled, pulling my hair back until I looked up at him, and slipped the gag back into my mouth. I made a soft protesting noise, that he ignored. Zipping and buttoning his pants he went back to work passing out cards. As I laid my head back on his lap I still made grumpy sounds, letting him know I still didn't want the dumb thing in. However, I made sure to be quiet before too long. I didn't want to get punished in front of everyone. I'd probably never recover from that.

I let my eyes close for just a minute, loving the feeling of master petting my hair, and when I opened them I realized something. Each one of them was rock hard. My eyes widened slightly. I had totally forgotten I could see that from this angle. I smiled around the gag. I could tell each of them was well endowed, not that that was a huge surprise, and that one had a piercing on the tip of his cock. If the ball gag hadn't been in the way I would have been licking my lips. I wondered about which of them were more sensitive, who would force me down on their dick, and who would let me go slow. A few more rounds and I would have my answer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Lotus Club Chronicles Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds