• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 05

The Bracelet Ch. 05

Kim hung up the phone after talking to her husband, Rick, who was in New Jersey on business for the week. She reflected on how she felt about finding out that Rick had been asked about the bracelet. and was right now having sex with two strange women as a result.

When they first got into the lifestyle, it had been Rick who pushed her to give it a try. She was perfectly happy with their marriage and sex life at the time, but it seemed important to him, so she agreed to go to a club if they only had to watch others, and not participate themselves.

That outing had opened her eyes to a world she never knew existed. Of course, she had heard about swinging, and wife swapping, but she didn't know anybody who did it (or so she thought at the time.) She assumed these people were a small percentage of the population whose backgrounds, personalities and culture were completely different from hers.

When they went to a private club the first time, she met people that looked normal, represented the full spectrum of American life, and who were friendly and easy to talk to.

The first couple they met were about their age, and also had two young children. Their names were Brenda and David, and they shared their own story about getting started in swinging. Kim spent an hour talking to Brenda about how she felt about having sex with other guys, while Rick and David talked about sports.

Eventually, Brenda and David excused themselves, and left to mingle with others. Brenda admitted to Kim during their conversation that both she and Dave were there to have sex with other people.

Kim and Rick had full access to the facility, so they wandered from the bar and dance floor area, where no sex was permitted, back to the rooms for public or semi-private sex.

That was where things went from perfectly normal to something else entirely. There was a room with the floor covered in mattresses, and there were about eight people sprawled on it having sex with each other. There was every imaginable body type, ethnicity, and age represented. Kim was glad to see that she and Rick were not the youngest or the oldest ones there, and they were generally in better shape than most, since they were both runners.

Kim never let go of Rick's hand while they walked and watched. After the initial shock of seeing others having sex and paying them no attention while she and Rick silently observed them, Kim became fascinated by the whole scene. She realized that she was pretty lucky in terms of her partner's equipment. Most of the erections that she saw were in the six inch range. Maybe two guys were about the same length as her husband Rick, who was ten inches when erect, and there was one guy with an enormous cock, at least a foot long.

He was black (could the stereotype be true, she wondered?) and built like a professional athlete. Kim had a good look at his cock because a middle-aged woman was sucking it, and she could only get about half of it in her mouth. After a few minutes, the guy pulled away from her and turned to a girl who was bent over another guy, giving him a blow job. He pushed about half of his gigantic cock into the girl, and her head turned back to him with a big smile on it.

That was when Kim recognized Brenda, the girl she talked to earlier in the night. The realization that this was a woman just like her, with a family and kids, doing things she never dreamed about hit her like a body blow.

Rick also recognized Brenda, and felt a similar sense of shock. He looked around the room for David, and saw him sitting in his boxers along the wall, talking to another guy. Even as he talked his eyes were glued to the scene of his wife taking on the cocks of two apparent strangers.

Kim turned to Rick and said, "We have to leave now."

Rick saw the panic in her face, and forgot everything else that was going on around him. Kim was obviously very upset, so he turned and led her through the lounge and out into the parking lot.

Kim pulled him to their car and spun him around, pushing him against it. She glanced around, and seeing no one in sight dropped to her knees in front of him. She worked frantically at his belt and trousers, yanking down his shorts and pulling his cock out.

Rick had an erection when they were in the club and watching others going at it, but he lost it when Kim reacted to seeing Brenda. He was only half hard, but Kim jammed his cock into her throat until her lips were touching his balls. She worked at his cock with her hands and mouth until he began to respond, then she stood up and reached under her skirt, pulling off her panties. She leaned over the hood of the car, looking back at him with tears streaming down her face, and said, "For God's sake, please fuck me now."

Rick didn't know what was going on, but he did know that his wife had never said that to him before. He also realized that it made him very excited to see Kim lose control like this. He plunged his cock into her sopping pussy in one hard thrust.

Kim grunted and pushed back into him, meeting his thrusts. They went at it for less than five minutes before Kim came in a long, drawn out wail. Rick exploded as he realized his wife was having a very loud orgasm in a public parking lot.

As soon as he finished, Kim pushed him away and glanced nervously over his shoulder.

"Shit, someone is coming." she whispered.

Rick pulled his clothes on and just got his belt buckled when a flashlight beam fell across them.

"Are you folks alright?" came a voice from behind the bright light.

Rick held his hand up to shield his eyes and said in a shaky voice, "Yes, we are fine. Thank you."

The flashlight beam was lowered and Rick and Kim saw that it was a middle aged man in a security guard uniform.

He said tactfully, "Okay, good to hear it. Just so you know, the parking lot is monitored for our guest's safety."

Rick gained his composure and thanked the guard, who smiled, turned and walked away.

Kim buried her face in Rick's chest and mumbled, "Please take me home now."

Rick lifted her chin so he could see her eyes. She smiled at him and said, "I'm fine, if you are worried about that."

"Yes, I was." Rick replied.

"We need to go home and talk about this." was all Kim said, and then she got in the car.

Kim remembered the discussions and amazing sex that followed that first experience, all of it leading to where she found herself now.

She picked up her phone and called Rob Miller, Owner and CEO of Miller Construction.

Rob had just finished dinner with a young lady named Alison, who he met at his gym the week before. Alison was a transplant to the region, having taken a transfer within her company to a management position in their local office. Rob offered to show her around, and they spent the evening wandering around the downtown area where he explained the revitalization efforts that were underway, and frequently mentioned his own company's role in the projects.

Alison was duly impressed, and realized that this guy she happened to meet was quite successful. She had been attracted to him at the gym because he was power lifting, and showing off a pretty impressive body, in addition to being ruggedly handsome. Now she knew that he was also very successful.

When they met after work and started the evening, Alison had hoped that Rob would become a friend, someone she could hang out with, hopefully with the benefit of a mutual sexual interest. She even considered letting him take her home at the end of the evening if things went well.

Now that she realized he was husband material, she was definitely not sleeping with him tonight. She had to play this a bit more carefully so she didn't run the risk of losing his interest.

For his part, Rob realized exactly when his chances for sex with Alison evaporated for the night. He knew that putting on the full court press and bragging about his success could snag most women. He also knew that it was a double edged sword, and doing it too early in a relationship caused some women to become very calculating. Once a woman decided to play for keeps, he knew he would have to work twice as hard and wait twice as long to get into their pants.

After the fourth building that they passed that Rob pointed out as one that his company had worked on, Alison, who showed only a passing interest in construction at the start of the evening, latched onto his arm with both her hands and started asking pointed questions about how much the projects cost, what his firm's role was in building them, and if he had other business partners.

Rob knew the signs well. He wasn't still a confirmed bachelor at thirty eight by sheer luck. Just then his cell phone went off. He looked at it and recognized the caller ID.

Rick smiled at Alison, and said politely, "Please excuse me, I have to take this call."

"Sure." Alison replied, smiling serenely back at him and stepping away a few feet, but staying close enough to hear his side of the conversation.

Rob hit the button to answer and said into the phone in his sexiest voice."Hey baby, how are you."

Alison heard it and tried to keep her face neutral. Inside, she was cursing a blue streak.

Kim's voice came over the phone like the song of an angel to Rob. "I am fine, baby, how are you?"

Rob wanted to reply that he was doing better, now that he was talking to her, but a glance at Alison showed that she was hanging on every word, so he said, "I'm great. It's been awhile since I've heard from you and Rick."

His response caused Alison to relax visibly, but Kim wondered what was going on. Normally if she talked to Rob on the phone he pulled out all the stops, and gave her his sexiest come on. Then it hit her, he was with another girl!

She smiled to herself and asked him, "Robby, you aren't seeing another girl behind my back, are you? You know how disappointed that makes me."

Rob turned away from Alison to hide the shit-eating grin on his face, and chuckled, "You know me too well."

Kim thought about playing with Rob to see how difficult she could make it for him, but it was getting late so she cut to the chase.

"I just thought I would call to say hi. Rick is out of town on business this week and I was getting lonely." she said with a pout in her voice.

"You wouldn't have time to get together for dinner would you?" She asked him.

Rob asked Kim to hold, then checked the calendar app on his phone. Damn it, he was booked the entire week. The following night he was scheduled to entertain a business associate. Then inspiration struck him.

"I can only do it tomorrow night." he replied.

"Sounds good to me." purred Kim. "Can you call Alan and see if he can join us?" She asked.

Rob almost moaned audibly. When Kim wanted two guys to accompany her to dinner, it meant she had plans for both of them after, as well. This was going to work out great. Rob said, "Sure thing. How about seven o'clock at the bar at 54 West? I will get us a table."

"Sounds good. See you soon. Kiss, kiss" Kim replied.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. See you both there." Rick added, covering for the benefit of Alison.

He put his phone away and muttered, "Old friends of mine, known them for years, getting together for dinner with them tomorrow."

Alison smiled and nodded. It certainly matched up with what she overheard. Rob took her arm and led her back in the direction of where they were parked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds