• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fareeda and her Sister in Law

Fareeda and her Sister in Law

12

Welcome back my friends, I am enjoying sharing my adventures with you. Of course everyone in the story is over 18 years of age. Enjoy please!

*****

It was a good night. Actually, it was a great night! Earlier today my husband Kareem had successfully closed a contract for a huge order at his furniture business, which would keep the shop working for many months. Being very happy with this news, we decided to enjoy a private celebration at home, just the two of us.

I had made us a nice dinner, and through the preparation and eating of it we had finished off almost two bottles of wine. Additionally, as a result of our joyful mood, we had both gotten naked and were enjoying the freedom and arousal we felt. I poured us each another glass of wine before settling into the sofa, although from our laughing and playful behavior, it's possible we had had enough.

Kareem turned on the television and put on a porn video he had brought home before settling in next to me. I was feeling pretty mellow and was only half watching the movie while absent absentmindedly playing with Kareem's cock. Turning my attention back to the video I found myself watching a lesbian scene and was surprised to feel that tingling sensation of arousal between my legs.

I had never seriously thought about making love to a woman before and at first dismissed the idea as being the fruit of too much wine, but now I couldn't shake the desire to experience this forbidden passion. "Kareem!" I spoke softly getting his attention "What would you think of me doing that?" I asked pointing to the TV.

He slowly turned to me smiling. "If you want to try it, you should!" And after a few moments followed up with "Who do you have in mind?"

"Nobody in particular." I answered "It's more just the idea of doing it than anything."

We continued watching the movie and after a few minutes Kareem said "What about Jameela?"

"What?" I replied somewhat surprised "You mean your sister Jameela?"

The reason for my surprise was that Jameela is Kareem's older sister, she is five years older than Kareem and nine years older than me, and although we enjoy a great relationship, she was always more like a big sister to me. Whenever I needed wise advise she was always there for me, loving and reliable.

My first reaction was "Kareem, I think you've had enough to drink!"

But he responded "No Fareeda, she is a very sexy lady!" Then he added "But she is more interested in lesbian sex. When she was in college she only had girlfriends, in fact she never had a boyfriend."

"But what about her husband?" I asked becoming more curious as the story unfolded.

"Her marriage was arranged by our parents!" he explained "She resisted at first, but finally agreed to it. If you try, I know you can have her." However what he said next, following a long pause was even more shocking to me. "You know Fareeda, for a very long time I have secretly dreamed of fucking my sister!"

After the initial surprise, I wasn't upset but rather, I was feeling strangely aroused. We weren't just talking about me seeking an anonymous lesbian affair but of me seducing my sister in law and also somehow arranging an incestuous affair between her and Kareem! "So tell me hon, how did all this happen?" I asked, anxious to hear how this secret lust developed.

"Well," He went on to explain "When I was young, and beginning to be interested in girls, I found a way of watching her while she bathed without being seen. Of course I would always masturbate while watching her. And her body, being the only naked woman I had seen, was the image I had for all my fantasies. Sometimes I would take her dirty underwear and hold it to my face while masturbating. Since those days I have always dreamed of fucking her someday.

As he was telling me all this I saw his cock swelling and began stroking him, bringing him to a full erection. I then straddled his lap, facing him and lowered myself onto his waiting pole. As I sat on his lap fully impaled by this hard, throbbing piece of meat, I began asking him about his desire for his sister. She is somewhat shorter than me with full breasts but she has a wide ass which particularly excites Kareem. With his cock deep inside me, I asked him about her smooth, wide, brown ass. I asked about her tight wrinkled hole and how it would taste and how tight it would feel around his turgid penis.

As I was talking this way I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me and knew he couldn't hold on for too long. Sure enough I felt his body go rigid and his mouth was half open making guttural sounds and grabbing my hips he forced me down on his cock to get as far into me as possible."Come on!" I groaned "Fuck your sisters hot wet cunt!" I was whipping him into a state of pure lust. "Fill your sister with you hot cum, feed me your big cock baby brother! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

It wasn't long before my pretending had it's effect on me as well, and my approaching orgasm began taking over my body. I could feel my pussy clamp down Kareem's cock, "aaaaahhhhhhhh fffuuu..cccckkk aaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee god yes aaahhhhhhhhhh... sshhhhiitt haaarderrr AAAaaaa..."

We relaxed into each others arms, breathing hard and completely spent. Before falling off to sleep that night I replayed the evening's events and conversations in my mind and began planning my seduction of Jameela. It was Kareem's idea that if I seduced Jameela, it would be easier for me to convince her to fuck Kareem. We would have to see!

The next morning I awoke from a dream of me and Jameela lying naked together and was filled with a wave of excitement and anticipation, mmmmmm. Kareem and I were actually quite friendly with Jameela and Yusaf her husband, in fact we were in the the habit of visiting each other every fortnight and as it so happened we were going to visit them in a few of days.

As the day approached I frequently found myself in a state of arousal that I could only relieve by fingering myself to orgasm! Despite my now burning desire, I wanted to stretch out the seduction over a short period of time to make it seem more natural and to build anticipation and excitement. Actually, I wanted her to feel that she was seducing me. This was going to be fun.

Finally the weekend arrived and Kareem and I reached their house about 5:00. After a light meal and some chat, Kareem and Yusaf left, as they often did, for the local bar and whatever it was they found to entertain themselves there. Meanwhile, I was thinking about my next move. "Fareeda, can I get you some more wine?" I was brought back to the present by Jameela standing next to me with a bottle of wine and a smile.

"Oh yes, thank you Jamee." I replied, using as I always did the friendly shortened version of her name, to her I was Faree. Refilling my glass she sat at the corner of the table next to me and suddenly I got an idea. Glancing out the window I saw a young woman in the neighbor's backyard hanging clothes to dry. She couldn't have been more than 20, rather scantily clad from doing the washing, and having a very cute figure. "Gee!" I exclaimed "Who is that cute girl next door? What a sexy body she has!"

Turning toward the window, Jameela explained "Oh that's the neighbors daughter, she just started college." Then turning back to me, she gave me a curious look.

"Well she sure is attractive!" I added "And what a sweet bottom on her"

"Well Faree I never knew you to notice woman's bodies before!" she said in a surprised voice.

With a slight smile I just looked into her eyes, shrugged my shoulders, and changed the subject. Ahhh, I thought, now I've planted the seed let's see what happens. We continued chatting until we finished our glasses of wine and Jamee got up to clear the table and bring the dishes to the kitchen. I got up to help her and when we were in the kitchen I suggested we go ahead and wash them and put everything away. "Oh no Faree, I'll do it later." she said smiling.

"I insist Jamee, come on, we'll be done in no time, then we can relax." I argued as I began washing them. Surrendering to my advice, Jamee grabbed a towel and was drying them and while putting them away, I happily noticed that several times she pretended to rub against my ass as she passed behind me, even though there was plenty of room to avoid it.

Of course neither one of us said anything but I also didn't move forward to avoid her which I'm sure she noticed. Soon we finished up and went back to the table, refilling our wine glasses. I was aware of a growing dampness in my panties, and as we were talking I noticed a different look in her eye I suppose it was a look of desire and I was certain that I had it too. At times in our conversation she would lay her hand on mine as if to emphasize a point or lightly touch my arm. I found it very erotic, especially knowing that now, she was trying to seduce me.

I loved the subtle seduction and was getting good at it. One time I got up and caressed her ear. "Oh Jamee, are these earring new? They look so pretty on you!" As I spoke I was lightly running my finger around the outside of her ear and caressing it as if admiring the jewelry and heard her breathe in sharply, as with passion.

Shortly after that our husbands came home, and we prepared to leave. As we said our goodbyes and hugged as usual, I thrilled as we held each other a little tighter and a little longer than usual and the kiss on the cheek also felt somehow more sensual.

Driving home I told Kareem how the evening had gone and he happily agreed it was best to go slow. "Whatever you think we need to do, I'm happy to do it." he agreed. In two weeks we would get together again at our house and hopefully continue the seduction. In the meantime her and I would both be smoldering.

It seemed like the longest two weeks of my life and I was hoping she felt the same. This visit was going to be a little different. We invited them to stay for the weekend but Kareem and Yusaf would be attending a furniture trade show about three hours away and would spend the night in a hotel there. We agreed this would be best since they would both be drinking that evening. This would leave Jamee and I alone for a whole day and night and the next morning, my head was spinning with possibilities.

They arrived early on Saturday morning so Kareem and Yusaf could get an early start, so after a coffee and some casual chit chat they said their goodbyes. "Well Jamee!" I said cheerily, "I was thinking we could go shopping this morning and stop for a nice lunch. After that we can have a relaxing afternoon here. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh, it sounds like a great idea, I have not been shopping in a long time." she answered enthusiastically. "I am so happy we have all this time to spend together without the husbands!" she added dreamily, placing her hand on my arm and smiling. I knew then that this was going to be a heavenly day!

After a short drive to the shopping area we spent several hours admiring all the newest fabrics and accessories, trying on several especially nice items and just having a good time like girl friends do. However, it was very clear to me that the nature of our relationship had changed. We had always enjoyed each others company and cared deeply for one another, but now there was a feeling of intimacy that had not been there before. It was very exciting to me because I was going somewhere I had never been before and I would be going there with someone I loved very much.

Around mid day we both had our fill of shopping and stopped at a little restaurant for lunch and refreshment. "You know Faree," she said smiling thoughtfully, "I had a wonderful time this morning, and I love spending time like this with you." pausing a moment, she continued "I am so happy you married Kareem and that you are my sister in law!" As she spoke she took my hand in hers and held it tightly while smiling broadly.

"Oh Jamee, I'm so happy you're part of my life too!" I said holding both her hands in mine and gazing into each others eyes with a longing for more.

After finishing lunch we made one more stop on the way home to get something special for our dinner that night. Arriving home, I put on some soft, pleasant music, I poured us each a glass of wine before we sat on the sofa and began chatting. She told me about the girl next door to her that I had mentioned on my last visit. It seems she lives with her widowed mother and they are very poor. Jamee mentioned to me that she sometimes hired them to help with the housework although really it was to help them out financially.

After a little while Jamee stood up and began rubbing her back. "What's the matter Jamee?" I asked with concern in my voice "Are you alright?"

"Oh, it's nothing, I think I strained a muscle this week and it's feeling a little sore." By this time I was standing had my hand on her back, gently caressing it with sympathy. "I think next week I will get a massage to relax the muscles, that will make it feel better!"

"You know hon, a while ago I had the same thing and Kareem brought home a masseuse he knows and I was feeling better immediately. I explained, adding "The masseuse showed us what to do in case it happens again" I was continuing to rub her back softly then continued "I have massage oil, let me see if I can help you feel better. OK hon?

"Are you sure you don't mind?" she asked as I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

"Of course not!" I said with emphasis "It's my pleasure!" I wasn't yet ready to tell her how much pleasure or that at this moment there was nothing in the world I would rather be doing than massaging her naked oily body. Since we were both wearing sari's I moved to help remove hers, placing it over a chair and leaving her standing before me in only a bra and panties.

I could feel my heart beating as I looked at her and now understood Kareem's love of her full butt. I spread an old blanket on the bed to protect it from the oil and taking her hand again led her to the bed. "But Faree, the oil will ruin your clothes too, you can take them off, after all we are adults!" Taking off my sari, I was a little embarrassed because that morning for panties I had chosen a very sexy thong. "Oh Faree, that's so sexy!" she said smiling with approval.

"Thanks!" I said feeling a little giddy like a schoolgirl. "Why don't you lay down and I'll get the oil." I returned a moment later and she was lying face down on the bed anxiously awaiting my return. "Jamee, do you mind if I remove your bra? I don't want it to get stained."

"No, I don't mind, go ahead." she replied as I unhooked the fastener. She raised herself up so I could remove it, and I did so by sliding my hand under each cup and cradling each breast in my hands. I thrilled at the feel of her nipples brushing against my fingers and the softness of her full breasts in my hands, her eyes were closed and her breathing had become ragged as I removed my hands and she lay back down.

As I applied the oil to my hands so it would be warm, I began a gentle circular massage motion in order to cover her back with oil and to relax her. I could see the smile on her lips as I continued working the muscles of her back. While I was rubbing her back I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her ample round ass still hidden beneath her panties. "Don't worry!" I told myself "You will enjoy it very soon!"

I continued massaging her back, shoulders and neck which I knew she loved by her occasional little moans of pleasure. "Jamee, I really need to work on your lower back and thighs, would it be alright if I take off your panties so they don't get oily?

"Of course hon!" she replied quickly, raising her hips from the bed. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties an drew them down, finally exposing her full meaty ass to my hungry view. I don't know if she heard me but I made a small gasp of pleasure at the realization of my desires. I continued lowering her panties and slipped them off over her feet leaving her fully exposed to me.

"God Jamee! You've got a really hot ass girl" I offered as I began rubbing the oil over her brown fleshy globes. "Why don't I give you a full body rub down, I'm sure you'll feel good!" I added seductively.

"Well, If you're sure you don't mind Faree." she answered coyly.

"Mmmmmm, no Jamee, it's my pleasure." I replied in a relaxed sleepy voice as I continued oiling her legs. Clearly, at this point we both knew that our seductions had been successful. I rubbed up and down the length of her legs and as my hands approached her upper thighs, she spread her legs as if inviting me to enjoy her womanhood.

Before going there I spent more time massaging her ass, then spreading her cheeks began rubbing her wrinkled brown hole with my oily thumb. "mmmmmmmmm, oh Faree, ohhhhhh... that feels so good." she moaned lifting her hips slightly as if encouraging me to enter her. I was completely turned on and was willing to do anything she wanted me to. Applying a little more pressure while continuing the circular motion I felt the resistance melt away as my oily thumb disappeared into her hot tight asshole. I eased it in to the full depth and wiggled it inside her. "Oooohhhhh ffffuuuccckkk Faree, that feels so fucking good, aahhhhh I love you ooooohhhhhh ddddeeeeeeepeerr."

If her tight hole felt this good on my thumb I couldn't imagine how fantastic it must feel clutching a mans hard cock. I continued moving my thumb in and out in a fucking motion which she was clearly loving before whispering in her ear "OK, time to turn over hon!"

She made a small moan of sadness as I withdrew my thumb and her sweet little hole closed itself once again. I suppose part of the reason we were both feeling so aroused is that we had both been thinking about and anticipating this moment for so long. As she was rolling over, she smiled a naughty little smile and said. "You know Faree, we're both big girls, I think you need to get out of your bra and panties too. OK?" How could I resist even if I wanted to? Which of course I didn't! It was the work of a moment to leave me completely naked and walking back to the bed from the chair where I had placed my clothes. While I stood at the side of the bed admiring the voluptuous body of my new lover she reached between my legs and began stroking my inner thigh. Oh God! It felt sooooooo good!

"OK Jamee, that's enough fun! Now I have to get back to work!" I said with a big smile as I reached for the bottle of oil.

"Awwww, you're no fun Faree." she replied with a mock pout, then added "But you're the boss today" We were both feeling so comfortable and lighthearted it was really exhilarating.

I applied a generous amount of warm oil to her stomach and began gently massaging her belly moving upwards slowly and deliberately. At last I ran my hands over her full breasts and noticed her eyes were closed then I heard a soft moan as she released the tension of anticipation. I gently pinched her nipples between my fingers and could feel them swelling as she opened her mouth groaning slightly. I lowered my mouth to hers and felt her arms wrap around me, pulling me on top of her.

Oh! The feel of our bodies finally coming together was explosive and I wasted no time working my dripping tongue as deep into her mouth as I could get it. We were both making guttural sounds from our throats while our tongues were dancing together with joy and our arms held us closely together. There is something extremely sensual to me about an intimate kiss but especially when it's a sloppy wet one like we were engaged in, sharing our saliva and licking each others face in a frenzy.

While our bodies were becoming like one, I positioned my thigh between her legs and began rubbing it against her dripping mound. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeess Faree ooooohhhhhh god yeeees don't sstooopp!" She was furiously humping my thigh and moaning while I pinched her nipple and rolled it between my thumb and finger as she was overcome with orgasm. "Aaaarrrrrrraaaa yes yes yeeeeeeeess ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." As her explosion passed I could feel her grip around me start to relax. Her mouth was wide open, panting to recover herself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fareeda and her Sister in Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds