• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Dominatrix in Boston Ch. 02

Somali Dominatrix in Boston Ch. 02

My name is Hodan Kader-Hussein, and I'm a young Somali-American Muslim woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I work in real estate, after graduating from Northeastern University with my bachelor's degree in the field of business administration, and my husband Yasser Hussein works for the MBTA as a supervisor for their mechanical engineering division. Like a lot of couples, we've reached a bit of an impasse in our sexual and romantic life. That's why we've decided to try new things.

My marriage is important to me, I want to make that perfectly clear. My hubby Yasser Hussein and I recently got ourselves a condo in Boston's pricy Back Bay Area, and we are hoping to start a family soon. The way I figure it, a couple's sex life is something to be managed with special care, not unlike a business. Believe me when I tell you that I take my marriage and my sex life seriously.

Like very few women in today's world, I believe in mating for life. I don't commit easily but when I do commit, I'm dangerously committed. You see, when I chose Yasser Hussein to be my lawfully wedded husband, I took those vows seriously. Nothing under Jannah will ever come between us, this I swear. To save my sex life and my marriage, I'm rolling my sleeves and getting to work...the wickedly fun way.

Last week, I turned the tables on my hubby Yasser, going against fourteen centuries of Islamic cultural traditional and gender norms by dominating my husband in the bedroom. What do I mean by that, ladies and gentlemen? Please allow me to explain. In our Islamic faith, women are supposed to be submissive and men are supposed to be dominant. That's the norm. Well, Yasser and I found it wickedly fun to flip the script, let me tell you that much.

Haram or not, I had a lot of fun spanking my hubby Yasser's cute ass before fucking him with my strap-on dildo. A new toy I bought specifically to use with Yasser. This whole pegging thing, I was honestly skeptical about because I thought of BDSM and female dominance as something only weirdoes and creeps engaged in. Oh well, I soon discovered how wrong I was.

Female domination has revved up our sex life, my hubby Yasser Hussein and I. Ladies and gentlemen, I bent my sexy Somali hubby over, spanked his ass and then fucked him with my strap-on dildo. I made Yasser scream my name and completely dominated him, and we both loved the experience. Definitely opened our eyes, that's for damn sure. Ever since that magical night, we've been trying all kinds of wicked, forbidden stuff together.

Angry sex is my favorite, I thought to myself as my husband, a tall Somali-American Muslim stud by the name of Yasser Hussein, put me on all fours, spanked my thick brown ass and then spread my butt cheeks wide open. I smiled and shook my ass at my hubby as he pressed his long and thick dick against my butt hole, and then pushed it inside. A happy sigh escaped my lips as Yasser finally penetrated me.

Gripping my wide hips tightly, Yasser Hussein spanked my thick Somali booty and then eased his dick into my asshole. I gritted my teeth against the wicked pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain as Yasser's big ole dick invaded my butt hole. Anal sex is considered haram or forbidden in Islam but Yasser didn't give a damn and neither did I. Honestly, what goes on between a consenting wife and her husband in the bedroom is nobody's damn business, alright?

My beloved hubby Yasser Hussein filled my butt hole with his dick, and I cried out his name. I fingered my wet, hairy pussy as Yasser fucked me up the ass. Seriously, I love anal sex, partly because it's a lot more intense than dick-to-pussy sex, and partly because it's forbidden and dirty. All of those factors combine to make it a lot more fun. Yasser fucked me real good, and then he squeezed his dick out of my asshole. As Yasser's dick exited my butt hole, something odd and honestly kind of funny happened. I, um, farted.

Oh heavens, I farted during sex! What is wrong with me? Damn it! What kind of woman does this? I felt kind of embarrassed but my hubby Yasser Hussein laughed it off, and then surprised me by continuing with our fun. Typically, when a guy finally does cum, he's pretty done as far as with his woman. Yasser lay down on our bed and asked me to sit on his face.

My husband Yasser Hussein is a weird, wonderful guy, that's all I can say. I was puzzled but happy to oblige him. I smothered my hubby Yasser's handsome face with my thick Somali booty, and giggled in delight as he began licking my asshole. What a man, hmmm? As I rode his face, Yasser licked my pussy and asshole. Feeling Yasser's tongue in my holes, deep inside my core, I moaned and soon found myself crying out in pleasure. I should mention that Yasser is most definitely an ass man, like ninety nine percent of all men of African descent. The Somali stud can't get enough of my ass, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gripping my thick, round butt cheeks tightly, Yasser licked my asshole like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. I rode his face until his tongue action on my asshole and cunt made me cum, and that's when I screamed like a madwoman. I am a very vocal woman during sex, and Yasser loves that about me. After I calmed down, my hubby Yasser pulled me into those strong, manly arms of his and then he kissed me. I kissed Yasser back passionately, thankful to the Fates for granting me a husband as wonderful as he is. Life is good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Dominatrix in Boston Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds