• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 07

To Break a Filly Ch. 07

123

The high from her success didn't last long as a new, horrifying need came over Lindsay. She needed to use the bathroom. She knew there was no way out of her stall and the last thing she wanted to do was call the cowboy back and tell him that she needed something from him. Swallowing her pride, she walked to the farthest corner from her bed and squatted down. But before anything started, she had an idea. The unintentional placement of her plate in front of the gate had led to a wonderful bit of frustration for the cowboy, why not do it again?

She repositioned herself over the same spot where the broken glass had been only moments before and relieved herself. It wasn't pleasant, it was humiliating, but it was all part of the game. At least that is what she told herself. She used a few chunks of straw and the last bit of water that was left in the pitcher to clean herself.

When she had finished, she walked to the back wall of the barn and tried to peek out through the cracks in the boards. She wasn't able to see much, but she could make out the field of wheat that surrounded the barn and, judging by the placement of the sun, she determined that she was facing south. It was midday and she began to pace along the wall, deciding what to do next.

She knew that she would need something to help with the passage of time or she was going to lose her mind here. She crouched down in the back corner of her stall and dug through the straw until she reached the dirt floor. She was disheartened to find that the wires composing the innermost walls of her cage had been encased in concrete. Any effort to pull up the barrier would be useless.

She looked around her and realized that only her stall had been wired in. If the monster had prepared this space specially for her, then there was a good possibility that he hadn't dug the wires down very deep, only enough so that they couldn't be pried up from the floor. If that was true, maybe - just maybe she would be able to dig underneath it.

She started to paw at the ground, only to find that the dirt was too compacted for her to break through with her fingers. She glanced around the stall and found nothing that would be of use to her. She covered the ground, frustrated, and returned to sit on her cot. As she stared at the gate in front of her, willing it to burst into flames or fall apart or really anything that would let her out, an idea occurred to her.

She crossed once more to the area where she had done her business and, very carefully so as not to touch any of it, she rooted around in the straw. After a minute she smiled to herself. There it was; a piece of broken plate about three inches wide and four inches long gleaming up at her from below. She picked it up and carried it over to test its effectiveness. She placed the smooth, curved edge of the shard in the palm of her hand so as not to cut herself and began to scratch at the surface of the hard dirt. It made a notable impression in the ground. However small and insignificant, it gave Lindsay another small shot of accomplishment.

She had to work slowly so as not to break the glass in her hand but after half an hour of digging, she had made a small hole about six inches deep. She sat back on her heels and dropped the shard into the hole, covering it all with straw. She took extra care to make sure that it was leveled out and concealed well.

Lindsay was feel proud of herself, until she tried to stand. Her head immediately began to spin and she collapsed against the wall, leaning for a moment before sliding completely back to the floor. She was incredibly light headed and covered in sweat and dust. You should have eaten something. Her inner monologue was not helping right now, chastising her for what she was already well aware of.

She wasn't going to make it back to the cot. She was too lightheaded and trembling all over. She sat on the floor and wiped the dust off of her arms, knees and face so as not to give away her activities to the cowboy. Once she was satisfied with her appearance, she allowed her eyes to close and waited for the cowboy's return - hoping it would be accompanied by another chance at a meal.

***

Jake had awoken earlier than usual that morning after a night of restless sleep. It had been days since his night at Lindsay's and upon reflection, he thought that the encounter had gone over very well. Granted, dinner was a little awkward but how exactly is a man supposed to bring up serious intentions for the direction of a relationship that hadn't even begun yet? True he could have at least made better small talk, but that had never been his area of expertise.

His life was a rags to riches story. Having an innate sense of the inner-workings of a capitalist society from a young age, Jake had quickly realized that he was built for an entrepreneurial lifestyle. He had left his job at Goldman Sachs after only a few months and began his first business venture. He employed a few of his high school friends and set up a delivery service for groceries, office supplies, and other regularly purchased goods. He quickly expanded across the state of Texas and captured the market. The excess capital raised eventually led to the purchasing of failing businesses which were then sold off in pieces at a very large profit.

Only a few years of doing this found Jake Snyder once again bored with the mundane schedule of his daily acquisitions, and he decided that he would rather buy rising businesses and keep them for himself. This was how he had become the shark that he was today. Offers came to him in the form of young entrepreneurs needing investments to fund their start-ups and Jake would simply buy a controlling share of the firm, as they were in no position to bargain, and sit back collecting the benefits of his money and their hard work.

He was a direct man whose only concerns were the bottom line and closing the deal. These qualities leaked out of his professional life into his personal life and many women had, upon this realization, been disappointed. Too many women seem to be concerned with the many wandering paths of love that include small gestures, intimate conversations, and trivial displays of affection that reassure them their feelings are reciprocated. This was not how Jake operated.

He understood that a relationship was much like a business. It was a living entity that had to be fed or it would fail. However, he knew that buying a new coffee maker for the office or hosting a potluck every third Friday of the month was not the type of "food" that determined the longevity of a business. From that logic, he believed that a relationship required three areas of regular sustenance to succeed: clear established roles for all participants, equal collaboration towards a common goal, and a controlling partner. Any other structure would not optimize the contentedness of that relationship.

Women did not seem to appreciate this approach, not most women anyway. They were unable to see the benefits of his way, namely their freedom to go about their day however they pleased and to reap a percentage of the "benefits" that he acquired on his own. He was very giving in every aspect of a relationship, provided that his rules were followed. He hadn't passed through many women partners in his adulthood as most typically turned tail and ran when presented with his proposed relationship terms, though a few had lingered.

One such participant was Gabrielle Chase. This particular morning, Jake was feeling the need for a bit of company, so he picked up his cellphone and paged her. As he knew would happen, he received a call in less than the allotted five minute response window.

"How may I be of assistance today, sir?" her sultry voice rang in his ear.

"I need you here at your earliest convenience."

"I am dropping my children off at school, sir; I can be there in thirty minutes."

"You have twenty," Jake snapped his phone closed and set it on the kitchen counter. He stared out at the balcony of his penthouse, remembering the night that he had brought Lindsay onto it for dinner. It had taken hours for his staff to decorate the area with candles and twinkle lights, rose petals and lilies. The chef had prepared a special four course meal and the string quartet had performed at their finest. Yet, through it all, Lindsay had remained unimpressed.

Perhaps that was why he hadn't heard from her. He tried to imagine why she wouldn't have called. Never once had a woman turned away from him before he had even had the opportunity to make his proposal. Perhaps she was playing a game with him, testing how much effort he would put into pursuing her. This tactic had never worked in the past on Jake, but for some reason this woman's silence was maddening. He had debated reaching out to her time and time again but that would place him at a disadvantage that he wasn't ready to risk.

Exactly twenty minutes later, Jake heard a knock at his front door. He opened it to find Gabrielle standing there in high-waisted jeans and a plaid button up shirt that had been knotted

beneath her braless bust. Her wispy blonde hair had been piled on top of her head and wrapped in a red bandana that perfectly matched the color of her lips. She knew by now that Jake preferred her "pinup mom" look and she was certainly playing to that.

"Good girl," he told her, stepping aside to allow her to enter. She kept her eyes downcast as she entered and glided to the center of the living room.

His apartment was very large and open with twenty foot ceilings that allowed in plenty of light from the all-glass outward facing wall of the skyscraper. It was modestly decorated in dark silvers and blacks with a shiny finish. The first floor consisted of a large living space, chef's kitchen, and an office which was the only walled-off area in the otherwise studio space. A floating staircase on the far wall lead up to the second floor balcony that housed what could be described as his "master bedroom", though he rarely slept there.

He closed in on Gabrielle until he was standing inches in front of the woman and he could see her shudder in anticipation. He considered her for a moment, trying to decide what he most needed today. Control.

"Upstairs," he commanded and she turned to obey without a word. He followed her, admiring her figure as she walked up the staircase before him. For a mother of three, she had kept herself in impeccable form - though it was nothing compared to the slender figure of his most recent partner. He forced himself to redirect his thoughts to the willing woman present; after all, he had invited her over as a much needed distraction.

When they reached the top, she centered herself at the foot of his bed, spread her legs to shoulder width, and folded her hands behind her over her lower back keeping her head down, eyes cast to the floor. He leaned against the balcony rail and instructed her to strip.

Knowing the routine all too well, the woman slowly untied the knot of her shirt and shrugged it off of her narrow shoulders. She undid the button of her jeans and slid them down over curvy hips and thighs revealing her full nudity. Her breasts hung a little lower after each child she had borne, though they were ample sized, and she kept her mound neatly groomed, something that Jake wished she would simply rid herself of - though Gabrielle had once explained that her husband preferred it that way and he had allowed her to keep it in the interest of discretion. She bent, picking up her discarded garments and folding them, before placing the pile underneath the bed, out of harm's way. When she was finished, she reassumed her pose facing the balcony and waited quietly for her next instructions.

Normally, this series of motions would have led to a stirring of excitement inside of Jake, but he felt a little tired of the routine. He needed to change things up a bit if he wanted to distract his thoughts and refocus them on this waiting beauty. He turned and strode to the far side of the room to the place where he kept his chest full of toys. He selected a roll of red latex tape and carried it back to Gabrielle, slipping between her and the bed so that he was standing immediately behind her.

"Move forward," and she did. They walked in perfect synchronicity to the rail and when her thighs were touching its bars, she stopped. He wrapped one long arm around her waist and guided her back a few steps, nibbling on her neck and feeling the goosebumps rise up on her tanned skin. Keeping his arm wrapped around her, he placed his other hand between her shoulder blades and bent her forward until her neck rested on the ledge. He moved around to her front and delicately secured her neck to the bar with the tape he had taken earlier. He brought each of her hands forward and placed them on either side of her head.

"Do not remove your hands from the railing or you will be punished; do you understand?"

"Yes, master," she whispered. Closing her eyes, the faintest hint of a smile crossed her lips.

He returned to his chest and picked out a spreader for her legs and a larger ball gag for her pretty little mouth. For good measure, he also grabbed a few weighted clamps and a light switch. He affixed all of the attachments to their respective body parts, placing the clamps on each of her nipples and on the outer lips of her pussy. She twinged a little at each of his touches but she didn't make a sound in either protest or pleasure and she did not remove her hands from the bar. An idea struck Jake and he retrieved one last item from his chest full of sins.

He ran the large feather down the length of Gabrielle's spine and over the curve of her beautifully presented ass. She squirmed under its touch but made not a sound. He started again, this time at the outside of her knee, up past her hip, along her ribcage, under her arm and down to her elbow. It proved a success. The feather had nearly finished its trek when she let out a giggle and he quickly responded with the switch across the back of her legs. She jumped and dropped her hand from the bar to reach behind her and he brought the switch up to snap across her belly.

She replaced her hand on the bar and waited for more. Gabrielle was not as appreciative of pain as some of the other women were and he respected that, but these little games were as much about her limits as they were for her pleasure. He started the feather again down the same path it had taken before and she squirmed but held herself to a few small squeaks and nothing more. He stroked it up and down the backs of her legs and she quivered under its tickling touch.

When he was satisfied that she was in control of herself, he decided it was time for a little reward. He removed the gag from her mouth, grabbed the wand that was kept plugged into the wall near his bed, and placed it between her legs. As soon as she felt the vibrations, the woman began to chant appreciatively, "Thank you, sir. Thank you." He stroked her hair and kissed her back as she rocked over the wand's head. When she felt that she was near her climax she asked, "May I please cum, master?"

"Not yet, pet." He removed the wand and clamps and untied her neck from the rail. She immediately straightened, resuming the position she was trained to hold when not otherwise staged by her master. "To the bed; lie on your belly." She complied and he fetched his favorite restraint. He slipped a cuff onto each wrist and ankle and then brought them together with a four-way hog tie clip. He placed the gag once more between her lips and kissed her cheek. "Such a lovely lady you are.

He moved between her legs and undid his pants. His now rock hard cock sprang out from the constricting trap it had been concealed in and he began to stroke it as he admired the pink, glistening lips before him. Jake reached up for a pillow from the top of the bed and slid it under her hips. He rubbed the swollen head of his penis up and down her ready slit, teasing both of them and she wriggled welcomingly against him. He entered her painfully slow. Inch by agonizing inch, though she was nowhere near as tight as... He stopped there, focusing on the woman he was currently penetrating.

He needed to go a bit further if he was going to be successful here, so he reached up to grab her hair. With one hand knotted in it and one hand held fast over her restraints, he leaned down and bit the inside of one of her feet. She squealed, trying to kick away from him and he slammed his length into her as a warning to keep still. His tongue worked over her arch tickling her as he pulled himself gently out of her velvety folds.

He teased her entrance with just the tip of his cock and she groaned longingly. Greed was not something he liked to encourage in his women. He slammed back into her, causing her to slide up the bed a bit. When this happened, his teeth scraped along her foot and she shrieked again, trying to withdraw. He released her foot but slammed into her furiously a few times to get the point across. He felt himself tightening but was nowhere near wanting to be done with her yet.

He removed himself completely and stood up from the bed. He grabbed behind her knees and spun her so that she was facing sideways. He circled around to stand in front of her and pulled her forward so that her shoulders were aligned with the edge of the bed. Removing the ball from her mouth, he replaced it with his shaft. Her warm tongue teased the underside of his head for a moment before he started pressing in.

This was Gabrielle's specialty. He entered her throat completely and he could feel her swallowing to allow herself to adjust to his girth. A few more pumps and she was completely warmed up; he was able to thrust into her with considerable force, though he was very careful to pause and allow her to breath. Each time she would let him know that she was again ready for him by playfully licking and sucking his balls. When he felt himself tightening once more, he stopped his assault.

Unclipping the hogtie he instructed her to roll onto her back. She did so willingly. She looked up at him with dark green eyes that were too familiar for his comfort so he rectified the situation by blindfolding her. He reached under the bed and pulled forth the corner restraints, securing each of her limbs to them. She lay before him, spread eagle and blinded to whatever was coming next. He watched her tremble, waiting for his touch and felt a resurgence of control. It was a beautiful feeling, to be bound so intimately to this woman's pleasure and pain. She was completely trusting him to care for her in ways that no man ever had. He knew her body, her mind, and her soul and she knew that while he could do whatever he pleased with them, it would all be to please her in the end.

He loved her in the only way he knew how. He removed the remainder of his clothes and climbed onto the bed. He poised his ready cock between her legs once more and slid inside of her with ease. He lay down on top of her gently, buried deep inside of her warmth and kissed her neck. She moaned and arched her back up to meet him.

"Tell me what you want, pet," he whispered into her ear.

"Master, I want you to kiss me," she answered quickly and hungrily. So he set his mouth between her breasts and kissed her chest, up her neck and onto her lips. She tried to suck him in, to hold him there in her need but he would not allow her greed and he thrust furiously into her. She broke their embrace with a gasp and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, sir."

"Patience, pet," he told her. "What would you like for me to do now?"

"Master, I would like for you to fuck my needy pussy." She said it so sweetly that he nearly smiled. He responded though, thrusting into her depths. She was gloriously wet and with each motion he made to pull out, she clenched down on him, trying to keep him inside of her. The sensation was spectacular, as though she was sucking him in deeper. It was so warm. He built speed and force and as he did so, her moans became more primal and she started again in her chant. "Thank you, sir. Thank you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds