• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Birthday Party

The Birthday Party

"Are you about ready to go, hon?" you call from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah, be there in just a sec," I reply, shoving the 2 "C" batteries into my vibrator and dropping it back into the drawer. Smoothing my brown suede skirt down over my full hips, I run down the stairs, grabbing your crotch and laughing.

"I'm ready if you are, Sexy". Smacking my ass as I brush by, you turn the key in the lock and grin.

"Well let's go then, Birthday Girl, the night is ours!"

"Where are we going again?" you ask, turning the Lexus out of the driveway.

"Bella Mia, you doof," I sigh, "can't you remember anything?"

"How the hell am I supposed to remember anything with you sitting there in a skirt that's maybe 6 inches long with your tits hanging out of your top?" you ask.

"It's my birthday, I can wear what I want," I pout, brushing my fingers lightly over my nipples, delighted by the way the soft silk caresses them.

"Fuckin' tease," you mutter under your breath as we pull into the parking lot.

We get out of the car, the cool air of the autumn night making my nipples even harder. I smile as I feel myself getting aroused, dreaming about my birthday present.

"Careful Alexis", I think to myself, "you'll end up with pussy juice on the back of your skirt if you keep this up."

The restaurant is warm and inviting as the hostess shows us to a booth at the back. I slide into my seat, the suede of my skirt catching against the leather, rubbing roughly against my pussy.

"What are you doin'?" you ask as you slide in next to me, puzzled by the look of satisfaction on my face.

"I'm getting' into my seat, what's it look like I'm doing," I reply. Gently you place your hand on my leg, your fingers sliding under my skirt.

Feeling my moist lips you look at me and scold "Alexis, no panties AGAIN?"

"I forgot," I mumble, burying my face in the menu.

You raise your fingers to your mouth and slowly rub them over your lips, the scent of me filling the booth.

"Oh well, it is your birthday after all …" you say.

The waitress returns with our Merlot and you raise your glass in a toast.

"Happy 30th Baby".

"Thanks," I reply as you bend to give me a kiss, your hard lips pressing against mine as you rub my ass.

Lost in the taste of you I hear a voice softly asking, "Alexis?"

Pulling away from you I look up and smile. There she is. Oh but she's fine and just what I wanted.

"Hi Jennifer, have a seat and some wine," I tell her. As she settles into the booth I admire her small young breasts wrapped in a sheer white tank top, her long wavy brown hair falling over her shoulders as it shines, reflecting the light of the candles on the table.

"Gene, this is my good friend Jennifer from work," I say, "she asked if she could join us for a drink to celebrate my birthday."

Reaching across the table you wrap her long fingers in your hand, "Pleased to meet you," I hear you say, laughing to myself as I watch your eyes stray to her tits.

"I'm so glad to meet you Gene, Alexis has told me so much about you," Jennifer giggles, stretching forward and flashing a bit more tit.

I gaze at her, 18, 19, I think, God this is going to be so perfect. I rub myself against my skirt as Jennifer catches my eye and winks. The waitress returns with another bottle of wine as we relax, laughing and joking about how old I am now.

"I don't know," Jennifer offers, "she still looks pretty hot to me. I love big tits, and hers are gorgeous."

Leaning over the table she reaches across and tugs on one of my nipples. Your hand tightens on the table as you lean over and whisper "Who the fuck is this?"

"It's my birthday, shut up" I respond as Jennifer leans further over, lightly kissing my lips. My left hand slides under the table into your crotch, your cock stiffening beneath my fingers. As your thigh presses against mine, your fingers move up my leg, probing my hot cunt.

"Well Jennifer, so nice of you to come meet us but Alexis and I need to go home now," you tell her, rising up and grabbing my hand.

"Wait Gene, I told Jennifer she could come over for cake."

"You WHAT," you hiss back at me, your face a mixture of annoyance and frustration.

"Wootah, I love cake," Jennifer squeals, her hot little ass wiggling as she precedes us out the door. Stepping into the parking lot, I run my finger up the back of her jeans, feeling how firm her cheeks are.

"Nice, very nice," I murmur to myself.

"See you there," I shout as Jennifer hops into her black Jetta, Mary J. Blige blaring from her stereo.

"OK Alexis, what the hell is going on here," you demand as we drive down the darkened street.

Staring back at you I ask, "What did you get me for my birthday Gene?"

"You damn well know I didn't get you anything, you wouldn't bloody well tell me what you wanted," you snarl back.

"Well that's because I wanted to get my own present this year," I say.

Pulling up to the house, I can see Jennifer standing under the street light.

"Just try and have fun, alright Gene?" I snap at you, getting out of the car.

We enter the house, Gene flipping light switches as those he has a personal score to settle with PG&E.

"Gene, could you take Jennifer into the living room while I get the cake?" I ask demurely, pretending to go into the kitchen.

"Yeah, whatever," he replies.

As they leave the hallway I tiptoe up the stairs and walk carefully into the bedroom, retrieving the vibrator from the bedside table. The excitement of what lays ahead makes my pussy fill with cum, as I feel the first drops of warm liquid roll onto my thigh. I place my hand on my slit, wiping the juice with my fingers, sucking on them greedily. How I love the taste of my own sweet cunt ,,,

I walk into the living room to the sound of Gene and Jennifer laughing, as I try to hide my vibrator behind my back. Fortunately, Gene is too preoccupied by the story Jenn is telling to notice as I slide it down into the seat beside me.

"Where's the cake honey?" you ask, looking around for plates.

"Oh, it seemed a bit frozen," I tell you, "it's out on the counter."

Jennifer rises from the couch and walks over to me, her hands covering her breasts, squeezing them.

"Are you ready for your birthday present, Alexis," she asks, lowering her lips to my neck as she places a trail of kisses down to my swollen tits.

"Baby, I am so ready, so ready, please," I moan, her fingers pinching my nipples. "I'm ready too," she breathes, her brown eyes looking into mine.

"Do it Jenn, make him come," I whisper back as I begin to pull my skirt up.

Wandering back to the couch, she drops between your legs, her smooth hand rubbing your cock through your khakis.

"Alexis?" you stutter, the feeling of Jennifer's hand on your manhood making you lose control.

"Yes?" I answer, sinking further into the chair, spreading my legs so you can watch me stroke the vibrator in and out of my cunt.

"Oh Jesus," you moan as your head falls back against the couch.

Taking her time, Jennifer tenderly unzips your fly, her fingers pulling your hard cock from your boxers. I gasp at the sight of your swollen dick between another woman's fingers, and push the vibrator against my clit, teasing myself with the pulsing vibrations.

"Suck him Baby," I encourage her as she lowers her wet lips and wraps them around your dick. I close my eyes and hear you moan again as she teases you with her tongue. I quickly undo my blouse and pull down my bra so that my tits are exposed. Jennifer turns slightly, still stroking your cock with her mouth and groans at the sight of my 44DD's.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come," you mutter as you push your hips against her sweet face.

"No Baby, hold it, I wanna see you come in her ass," I tell you, moving over to the couch and kneeling behind Jennifer.

Jennifer turns around to face me, a sultry smile across her face. Eagerly she grabs my tits and begins to suck as you pull off her jeans. Rubbing your finger against her cunt you coat your straining cock with her juice, your other hand squeezing your balls. You grab her cheeks and spread them, smacking her ass with your rock hard cock before you place it against her tight, warm hole. As you begin to penetrate her I hear her purr as she digs her nails into my boobs. My pussy aches for release as I lay back in front of her, my skirt hiked up over my hips. She lowers her head and begins nibbling my clit, fingering my G spot. I look up, watching you, turned on by the look of lust on your face, seeing you sweat as you ride her ass even harder. God, this is something I've wanted to see for so long. The sound of your balls slapping against her cunt, the sucking noises of your cock as it slides in and out of her as she pants against my pussy, it's almost more than I can stand as I feel the first contractions start deep in my hole.

"Oh Jennifer, yes, yes, tongue it, Baby, taste it, yes, yes" I scream as the wave begins to crash, "fuck me, it feels so good."

I feel her hot tongue probing even deeper into me and I come against her face. She lifts her face from my cunt, my juice slathered across her lips. She stares into my eyes and begins to moan deep in her throat as you fuck her as though you're possessed,


"Alexis, need to, need to …," you pant.

"Yes, Gene, shoot your thick load up her ass, ride her baby," I scream, still coming, wave after wave.

Jenn's tits are swaying in my face and I grab one of her fat nipples in my mouth. Sucking hard, I shove a finger up her fine cunt and rub circles on her G spot. There is a look of utter bliss on her face as Gene and I get her off.

We collapse on the floor, legs and arms everywhere as our heartbeats slow and the sweat begins to dry on our bodies. Just as I'm nodding off, I hear Jenn's sweet voice beside me.

"Psst, when's Gene's birthday?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Birthday Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds