• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracey, the Naughty Canadian Housewife Ch. 2

Tracey, the Naughty Canadian Housewife Ch. 2

Tracey moved on top of her husband. She had just had her American neighbor fuck her while she sucked her husband’s cock. Tracey positioned herself above her husband’s dick and slowly put her pussy across her husband’s hips. She could feel his still half hard cock touch her pussy and she knew that she wanted it inside her. She slid back and forth on her husbands pecker and she could feel it slowly start to rise. John had moved down to the foot of the bed and watched as she run her smoothly shaved pussy all over her hubby’s cock. It only took a few minutes and John could tell that her husband was starting to get hot again. John moved back to get a better look at this hot lady. God her ass looked good. It was nice and round and he loved the shape of it. He stared at it for a while as she moved along the length of her husband’s penis. He could see the pink opening of her pussy lips spread and once in a while attempt to engulf his cock but it was going to take a few minutes to get him aroused.

Her husband reached up and took one of Tracey’s breasts into his hand. He squeezed it and then placed one of her large round nipples into his mouth. Her nipples were the size of half dollars and she loved to have them sucked and licked on. He pulled it out of his mouth momentarily and then released it from his lips. He took his tongue and ran it around the outside of her pink bud. All of this attention was making her hot even though she had just had the hottest love making session of her life. John reached over and started to caress Tracey’s ass. He ran his hand over the smooth white skin, taking time to feel the softness of it. He squeezed the soft flesh and then he ran his hand down and spread her ass cheeks. He took his finger and played at the opening of her anus and inserted his finger a little. Tracey was starting to get excited again and John and her husband were going to do their best to make sure she was not going to be disappointed today.

John moved toward the head of the bed and got on his knees. He started rubbing his prick and when it was semi hard he put his hand on Tracey’s head. He didn’t have to say a word because as soon as he had done this, she moved forward and put her tender pink lips to the head of it. She expertly run her lips and tongue over the head of his prick and he could feel every nerve in the end of it. Tracey could taste her pussy juices on his cock but instead of turning her off, it had the opposite effect. She tasted the musky taste of her womanhood. It was a taste that she enjoyed and she had often wondered how another woman would taste but she had never had the chance to find out. Until then she would just have to be satisfied with her own juices. John’s cock started to rise slowly at the attention that her lips were giving to his male member. “That’s it Tracey. Oh yeah girl. You know what I like,” he said as she pulled it deep into her mouth. She sucked him deep inside her mouth and left it there. She gently sucked on it and then she opened her mouth enough that she could take her tongue and run it along the bottom of it. John had never had this done before, had is cock in the mouth of a woman while she was able to run her tongue over the length. Tracey reached up and gently cupped his balls and massaged them and then slid her hand on farther through his legs until she was touching his ass cheeks. John looked down at this beautiful woman who was giving her full attention to his cock and he felt her slide her gentle fingers caress his butt. She wiggled her finger around until she found the opening of his butt. Tracey took her finger and gently moved toward the anal opening and then gently put moved her finger around his anus. John could feel his cock start to rise now as he looked down at her. John reached around and took her hand and pulled it away from his butt and then reluctantly pulled his dick out of her mouth.

He moved around back and watched some more as Tracey slid around on her husband’s prick, teasing him into hardness again. By this time her husband was hard again and he took his cock in his hand and Tracey lifted herself up and he pointed his dick into the opening of her slick pussy. John watched as she slowly sank down on her husband’s prick and took his full length in one motion. John positioned himself behind Tracey and moved his face down to her butt. He kissed her gently on the cheek. He could smell the smell of her cunt in the air, that smell that said she was hot and wanted to be fucked again. John kissed and gently nibbled her backside and then she could feel as he took his hand and spread her cheeks and moved slowly down the crack of her butt. Tracey started to move up and down on her husband’s dick and he watched in amazement as her pussy worked it’s way up and down on it. John spread Tracey’s ass cheek wide and then put his face to her ass.

“What are you doing John,” she asked. John didn’t answer but instead continued down the path that led to her back door. Tracey prepared herself for what she thought was going to come. John took his tongue and placed it at the opening of her asshole. She slowed her pace on her husband’s cock as John took his tongue and licked her anus.

“Oh John,” she said as he moved his tongue in and out of her butt. John spread her ass cheeks wide and put his tongue deep as he could into her butt. He wiggled his tongue from side to side and lubricated her back door as she moved up and down to the fucking motion that had been started. John licked her like this for a few minutes and then he removed his tongue. He placed his finger into the opening of Tracey and started to move his finger in and out of her ass as she fucked her husband’s cock. He could feel her push back into his hand a little and he pushed his finger deeper. He moved his finger around and then removed it. “No John, please don’t stop,” she breathed as he withdrew his finger.

“Now baby, just be patient.”

John got off of the bed and took a bottle of baby oil and then got back onto the bed. John moved behind Tracey and he took his dick into his hand. He positioned himself behind and above her and then he took his cock and put it in the opening of her ass.

“No John, not that!!” she said.

“Oh yeah baby, that!!” John said as he took his hands and spread her butt a little wider. John poured a small amount on the head of his dick and a small amount onto the ass of the woman in front of him. He watched as the little drops of oil ran down her ass. He poured a little more on her ass cheeks and began to rub it into her skin. John slid his finger down the crack of her butt, finally finding the opening. He put his index finger into her opening and he could feel her flinch but she did not pull away. He took his oil covered finger and pushed it gently, slowly into the opening of her ass. He slowly started to move it in and out of her and he could feel her meet his motion with hers. After a few minutes she started to relax and when he thought she was ready he penis against the opening of her asshole and slowly moved it around. Tracey stopped her up and down motion on her husband’s cock and then John spread her cheeks a little and put the head into the opening of her ass. “Ooooooh!!” she said as she felt him enter her. He paused for a minute, giving her the chance to get used to his invasion of her body. John left his cock in her anal opening until he was sure that she was ready. As bad as he wanted to be inside this woman’s sweet ass, he did not want to force it. He then took the bottle of oil and poured a small amount on her back. He started to massage the oil into her skin. She relaxed and when John heard her sigh, he gently pushed a little more of his throbbing manhood into her. Again he slowed down, giving her a chance to relax. John slowly pulled his cock out a little and then moved it back in. John got a slow motion going in and out of her and soon she was starting to move back and forth with him.

Tracey’s husband could feel her backside being invaded by John but he just laid there with his cock inside her and let it happen. John put a little more inside her and he could feel the hot, tight walls of her butt grip his aching cock. Tracey started moving up and down on her husbands dick once more as John slid his cock an inch at a time into her and then pull it back out again.

“Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy!!” Tracey said as she felt the sensation of two cocks inside her at once. She had tried anal sex with her husband but she had never felt anything like this. It felt like she was being split wide open but at the same time it felt like she was having more pleasure than her body could handle.

Tracey continued her motion up and down on her husband’s cock. John worked his hand around to Tracey’s breast and massaged the oil into them. When he worked his way to her stiff nipples he pushed himself deeper into her.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned as he pushed inside her.

John leaned forward and whispered to her, “Do you want to go on Tracey?” Tracey nodded and whispered “Yessssssssssss, and then John started a steady in and out motion into her as her husband fucked her pussy.

“Your ass feels so good Tracey,” John said as he move in and out of it.

“Mmmmmmm. And you feel so good inside me,” she said in a voice trembling with pleasure.

John could feel her husband pick up his pace. He was moving in and of her pussy while John was rubbing her nipples and moving in and out of her backside. John worked his way back to her shoulders and he continued to massage her back while he made love to this woman.

“I-I-I-I’m gonna cum………….”, she tried to say but the words wouldn’t come out. Her husband grabbed her hips and pushed as deeply as he could and then he started the final quick thrusts that meant he was going to shoot his load into her.

“Oh yeah, ride me Tracey,” her husband shouted.

Tracey picked up the pace and John could feel her muscles milking his cock for all it was worth.

“FUCK MY ASS. FUCK MY PUSSY!!” Tracey screamed.

Tracey’s husband grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard onto his cock and John slipped out of her asshole. She pumped up and down hard on him and the bed shook. John put his cock in the crack of the oil covered butt before him and began to rub against it. Her husband pulled her down tight and groaned as he came inside his wife.

“I’M CUMMING!!” Tracey screamed.

Tracey quivered and as waves of pleasure took over her body. John could stand it no longer and he shot his load all over her back while her husband pumped his sperm into her cunt. Tracey collapsed forward on top of her husband, exhausted from the mad passion that had just taken place. John continued to rub his cock on her ass, enjoying the feel of her oil covered skin against his cock. After a couple of minutes, he moved off of Tracey as she laid there holding her husband.

He moved over and kissed Tracey on the neck and whispered “Thank you honey.” He got up and started to put his clothes back on.

“Where are you going John?” she asked.

“Sometimes three’s a crowd. You need some time alone.” As soon as he got dressed he walked over to the side of the bed and pulled Tracey’s face to his and gave her a kiss on the lips. “I’ll be seeing you girl,” he said as he walked out the door.

John turned and walked away knowing that he had just had the best sex that a man could ever have.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracey, the Naughty Canadian Housewife Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds