• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dungeon Desires Ch. 02

Dungeon Desires Ch. 02

I woke with a start to cold water splattered on my face. It reminded me that I haven't recently eaten and I was hungry. The water dripped onto my mouth and I gratefully accepted it.

Its' coldness was so comforting in this dungeon I woke up in. My arms ached and all I could do was think about the ensuing pain. It helped me keep my mind off the assault that occurred when exactly? I couldn't tell time anymore and gave up trying to tell anymore.

My blindfold remained on my face as the water continued to drip onto my face. "good girl, Sadie" he stated as a matter of fact. "You must be hungry." I felt a shift on the bed as he repositioned himself.

He came over to feed me. "Open up" as now there was pressure of his finger on my lips "and take it all down. Wipe my fingers clean". He forced my mouth open as he shoved his fingers inside my mouth. I nearly gagged from the motion and by the terrible taste of the cold and soft textured porridge he feed me. "Clean them" and I did as he commanded completely humiliated by the experience.

My body yearned for the food and I did as he asked not caring anymore just thankful for some nourishment. On he continued until he decided I was done. He must have had a bowl because he never moved during the entire time.

As the bed shifted, I thought it was over. But I was wrong. "I'm not done with you yet" as he walked in the room, moved some things and came back to the same spot. The thought of him so close sent shivers down my spine as my mind went crazy with thoughts of what he had planned.

I felt his fingers traced the hairline on my forehead. Very gently he made his motions as he noticed my apprehension. "There, there. I will have my pleasure now. You won't deny me now will you Sadie?" My heart raced in my chest as my mind continued with the endless torment he enjoyed inflicting on me.

Suddenly he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back and I cried out from the pain. He asked again this time as he leaned in closer to my ear. "Will you Sadie?" I collected my thoughts and focused on my words as I somehow muttered "no". "Good. I want to fuck your mouth. I want to feel your lips on me, taking it all down. You will lick every part and not spill a drop. You will wait for my permission to swallow my cum."

Without waiting for any response, he forced his entire shaft into my mouth. He pushed hard and was completely inside in one thrust. I nearly gagged from the brutality. He had complete control as he held onto my hair. He guided himself back and forth inside my mouth and all I could do was try and take my mind off how much I wanted to gag. I relaxed my mouth the best I could but it went on and on.

At some point I grew accustomed to him being inside my mouth. His cock was big enough to cause my mouth to ache at the sides. All I could do was pray that it would end soon. He kept shoving himself harder and deeper with every thrust until he slowed down slightly and his body tensed. I knew he was about to come. The thought of tasting him inside me completely revolted me yet I knew that he was almost done. Then maybe he would leave me alone afterwards and this was all he wanted for today.

With one last thrust he came in the back of my mouth. Some went down my throat but he stated that I must wait for his permission to swallow. Another thrust and he squirted out more and it seemed that there was a lot. It took everything I had not to swallow. He pulled out and dictated "swallow" which I thankfully did.

He had a bitter taste and I hated his taste, I hated everything about this man, my rapist. As he pushed his tip again to my lips and said "open. It's time to clean up now." Without hesitation, I did as he shoved himself inside me again. I licked his shaft from top to bottom as he pulled my head still with his tight grip on my hair in the right direction.

He pulled out and walked away, moved some things and came back to stand beside the bed. I felt my arm restraints loosen and the blindfold as he ripped it off. It took several moments to adjust to the room and to see again. It was a relief to have it off my face. I sat up the best I could with the restraints on my feet and saw he had a black mask over his face.

As my eyes adjusted and I could rub my wrists for the first time as they ached, I saw what he had been doing throughout his time with me. The long pole that sparkled in the darkness was a tripod. He had been videotaping his sessions with me.

Given that I heard all that clicking, that did not surprise me.

Without any dignity left, what he did with those videos he took of his conquer in this dungeon was left racing through my mind. He wanted me to see it and I felt completely ashamed. He had completely humiliated me and I am left with nothing now.

He was right. He said my life as I knew it would end. It did but in ways I had never imagined through fear, humiliation and degradation.

My mind burned with hatred for him. I vowed in that moment that he could do whatever he wanted to my body but not my mind. Pain, humiliation, fear, degradation was his form of control. He could do what he wanted but he would never have my mind. With that, I looked at him and asked "what is next, Master? I won't deny you your pleasure."

He paused and looked at me through his mask. He was naked outside of the mask. He had a lean, muscular built and I could tell that he had the strength to overpower me. I was forced to comply. He wanted me to feel powerless and I did. He wanted me to see his powerful body and be intimidated by its strength.

Without hesitation, he came over and stood by my feet. He glared into my eyes as stood over me, looking at my body. Minutes went by as I laid there helpless to the assault from his eyes as he abruptly commanded "lay back". I did.

He climbed onto the bed as I felt the bed move. Next, he was on top of me and he glared into my eyes. "Don't deny me now. I want your hands above your head." I did as he asked. He tied them together and then to the bed so now I was completely under his control.

He started to touch my body, from head to foot. His touch revolted me and I could smell him all over me. I wanted to him to stop but had little choice. I had to let him do as he wanted. He made his way down to my private area and he rubbed my shaved skin. Just like he did the last time. He must have enjoyed shaving me as I saw him marvel at his work again. I felt his hot breath on my private area and I knew what he wanted to do.

He placed his fingers inside me and finger fucked me hard and fast. He felt everywhere inside me and then pulled out his fingers. I saw him sit up as he put those same fingers into his mouth. "You taste nice" and smiled at me. It made my stomach turn. I laid there and he continued to put his fingers back inside.

He hit my G spot and it sent pleasure once again through my body. Seeing my reaction, he did it harder and faster. "You're wet" he huskily said and then pulled his fingers out. I felt the tip of his erect penis against my folds as he gripped my hips and thrust himself inside me.

It took my breath away as he thrust hard and fast. My body reacted against my mind wanted and I couldn't handle how pleasurable it was to be fucked by him. My rapist wanted this from me but I couldn't deny its' effect on my body. I couldn't deny that I wanted to come and he could tell. I felt the surge throughout my body and I tensed up as he continued the torment on my body.

"Yes. Come my little slut. You are such a slut, you want this. Your body tells me as much!"

I was ashamed that he was right. He brought it on, with the touch and caress of his hands on my body. How could I not but have my body react like this? He did it on purpose and he knew I would react like that. My body betrayed me as I laid there as a forced participant.

We both climaxed at the same time. When it was over, I hated my own body. It betrayed me time and again with him but that was what he wanted. As soon as he pulled out he smirked and said "still a slut tied up and videotaped for everyone to see. What a show you put on Sadie. Leave your legs open. I want to see my cum drip down from your body."

He dressed and left the room. He had his pleasure again tonight. I cried as I laid there, as I felt completely helpless. How do I get out of this dungeon of mine? This place of torment and shame. I let the tears fall around my face as my body trembled from despair. I cried about the future here and the unknown. What will he do next time he visited with dungeon. A dungeon of fear and of desire all at same time.

My mind wandered over to the video camera as it sat on the tripod as it filmed me. Did he watch me right at this minute? Fear crippled my senses and as the tears continued to flow. I had never felt so helpless and alone. I will let him have this pleasure as I knew he watched from a distance. Just this once.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dungeon Desires Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 678 milliseconds