• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ben & Nancy Ch. 06

Ben & Nancy Ch. 06

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Chapter six

Nancy was surprised when she came home from work and found her daughter, Dawn, hard at work at the computer in the den. "What are you doing, honey, playing games?" she asked. She thought her daughter had gotten bored with soap operas and was playing the games installed on their computer to pass the time.

"I'm writing a short story for English comp," Dawn replied, her fingers continuing to fly over the keyboard.

"A...a short story?" Nancy said, surprised her daughter was actually doing something productive. "I take it you have to have it in tomorrow."

"Nope," Dawn said, "It isn't due until next Friday, but I want to get it right."

"When did you develop such a strong interest in English comp?" Nancy asked. "I thought you told me Mrs. Wallingford was a boring teacher."

"She's not the teacher any more," Dawn said, turning to look at her mother. "She had to leave because her husband is sick or something. We have a new teacher, and he makes writing a lot of fun. He says I'm really a good writer."

"Oh," Nancy said. "I didn't know. When did all this happen?"

Dawn shrugged. "I don't know, two or three weeks ago, I guess," she said. "I got an A on an essay I wrote. It...it was about Dad. You wanna read it?"

"I'd love to, honey," Nancy said. "What's your new teacher's name?"

"Mr. Morris," Dawn said. She got up from the computer and walked out of the room. "I'll get that essay so you can read it," she called as she walked down the hall toward her bedroom.

"Mr. Morris?" Nancy thought, noticing a fluttering in her stomach. "Is it possible it's Ben? Could that be?" She vaguely recalled hearing that the young man who used to do chores around their house - and who she once had an affair with - had gone to college to become a teacher, but she wasn't sure. She hadn't seen Ben since their affair ended five years earlier, although she did think about him often. "Wouldn't that be ironic?" she mused, sitting down in a chair next to the computer. "Ben teaching my daughter."

Dawn walked back into the room carrying a paper and handed it to her mother. "Here you go, Mom," she said.

"Honey do...do you know what Mr. Morris's first name is?" Nancy asked hesitantly.

"It's Ben, I think," Dawn replied. "I think I heard one of the other teachers call him that." She sat down, turned to the computer, and began to type. "You know him, Mom. A long time ago he used to do stuff around the house, like mow the grass and stuff, remember?"

"Yes...of...of course," Nancy said. "I...I was wondering if it was him." "God!" she thought. "What a small world!" She began reading the essay her daughter had written, and felt tears forming in her eyes. She knew how much Dawn loved her father, but had no idea she had the ability to put her feelings into such poignant words. "Honey, this is wonderful," she said softly after she finished reading the essay. "Your father would be very proud of you."

"That's funny," Dawn said, glancing over at her mother. "Mr. Morris said the same thing."

"He...he did?" Nancy replied.

"Yeah," Dawn said. She resumed typing.

"I'm going to go and make dinner," Nancy said, standing up. "I'll call you when it's ready."

"You want me to help?" Dawn asked.

"No, honey, that's OK," Nancy said. "You keep working."

Nancy made dinner, she and her daughter ate, and Dawn helped with the dishes. Nancy was surprised when Dawn went back to the computer once the dishes were finished.

Nancy stood in the doorway to the den, watching her daughter working. "Ben must be a very good teacher," she mused. "Nobody's ever gotten Dawn this interested in schoolwork before."

While Dawn worked, Nancy went into the living room, sat down, and read a book.

Much later, Dawn walked into the living room. "I'm going to bed, now, Mom," she said. "I love you."

"I think I'll go to bed, too, honey," Nancy said. She put her book down, stood up, turned off the lights, and followed her daughter upstairs. After kissing Dawn, she went into her room, got undressed, slipped on her nightgown, and slid into bed.

As she lay there, trying to get to sleep, she found she couldn't get memories of Ben out of her mind. She'd been so ashamed of herself the day she seduced him. Ben - she'd called him Benny then - had come over to help her with yard work, just as he'd been doing for years. They took a break and went in the house for sodas...

**********

She got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed one to Ben. Their hands brushed, an electric jolt raced up her arm, and she jumped. "I have to stop this! What's wrong with me?" she thought. She smiled at the young man, who looked very nervous. "Have you got a steady girl, Benny?" she asked.

"Ah, no, not really," Ben replied, his voice cracking a little. "I...I did have, but she broke up with me last week."

"That shouldn't be a problem. I imagine there are lots of girls you can take out, aren't there?" she asked. "I mean, you are a handsome young man."

The young man's face turned bright red. "Um...well...you may think so, but none of the girls in school do," he stammered. "I...nobody wants to go out with me."

She shook her head, surprised by what he'd said. "Must be girls these days are dumb," she said. "If I was your age and you asked me out, I'd be honored to go. You seem like a very nice young man." That was true. He reminded her of what her husband had been like at that age.

Ben stood there, shifting position, looking uncomfortable. Finally, he took a deep breath. "I...I have to go to the bathroom, Mrs. Dillon," he croaked.

"Go ahead," she replied. "You know where it is."

After Ben left the kitchen, she leaned against the kitchen counter to steady herself. This was crazy! She'd seen the bulge in his jeans and it excited her. He looked huge! She heard him start go up the stairs.

She stood in the kitchen quite a while, waiting for the young man to return. "I wonder if something's wrong?" she thought after Ben had been gone for quite a while. "Maybe I better check." She set her soda on the counter and started up the stairs toward the bathroom, walking softly.

She found the bathroom door closed, but heard soft murmuring sounds coming from behind the closed door. She leaned forward, placing her ear close to the door.

"Oh!! Mrs. Dillon! Yes!!" she heard Ben moaning softly.

When she heard the moans and the impassioned tone of his voice, she immediately realized what the young man was doing. It was a realization that thrilled her. With a trembling hand, she reached down, tried the door, and found that it was unlocked. She opened the door, saw what was happening in the bathroom, and her breath caught in her throat.

Ben was sitting on the toilet, his pants were around his ankles, his trembling legs were extended straight out in front of him, and he was stroking his cock! And what a magnificent cock it was! The young man's eyes were squeezed shut, so he wasn't aware that she had joined him in the bathroom.

She almost passed out with joy when the young man whispered her name once again. Ben was imagining making love to her as he masturbated! He wanted her!

Trembling, her heart pounding, she walked slowly across the small room. Just as she got to the toilet, Ben opened his eyes. She could see he was shocked that she was standing next to him.

"You have grown up, haven't you, Benny?" she purred. "You have become quite a man!"

Ben gulped for breath and continued staring at her, his hand still wrapped around his swollen cock.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" she asked. She bent down and her hand encircled his cock, replacing his. Gently, she began stroking the teenager's organ. She heard the young man's breath catch and felt him shudder.

She knew the bathroom wasn't the place to the things she now wanted to do with the teenager. It would be much better in her bedroom. "Come on, Benny, let's go someplace more comfortable," she whispered. Holding Ben's cock, she pulled him to his feet and led him from the bathroom.

She couldn't get over how hard and big the young man's cock was! As they shuffled down the hall toward her bedroom, she slid her hand from the tip to the base and back again, massaging the sticky juices which were oozing from the slitted tip into the hot, veined shaft. She felt Ben trembling and was delighted. "He's so young, so handsome!" she thought. "And so turned on!"

When they reached her bedroom, she guided Ben to the bed and had him lay down. Then she stripped his jeans and shoes off and stared at the swollen, fleshy rod jutting from his loins. She bent and kissed it, evoking a passionate cry from Ben. "I have to taste him!" she thought and parted her lips.

When the young man's throbbing shaft slid between her lips, she shuddered with elation. She wanted to give Ben an experience she was sure he'd never had before. She wanted to feel his juices shooting into her mouth!

Ben lay on the bed quaking as she sucked his cock! "Ahhhhhhh!!" he moaned passionately and his hips rocked. Then, without any warning, a geyser of hot, sticky fluids spewed into her mouth. "Mrs. Dillon!!" he groaned, "Oh!! God!!"

She swallowed all of the boy's come she could, but there was too much. The sticky fluids overflowed her mouth and dribbled down her chin. A joyful quiver swept through her as she experienced a small, but sweet, mini-orgasm.

Even though Ben's penis was softening, she continued sucking and licking it, not really wanting to stop. Finally, when it was completely limp and clean, she let the flaccid shaft slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels and smiled at him. "Did you like that, Benny?" she asked.

He nodded actively. "It was awesome!" he replied. "Unreal!"

She stretched out in the middle of the bed.

Ben slid over against her and put his arm around her. "I...I...never...had...anything like that done to me before," he stammered.

She stroked his face. "I'm glad you liked it," she whispered. "Would you like to make love with me, Benny?" she asked. Deep down inside, she knew this was terribly wrong, but that didn't matter. She was turned on and needed to be made love to! And it was obvious Ben wanted to make love to her!

"Ah...yeah...I...I'd like that," the young man stammered.

She sat up and stripped off the faded pink sweatshirt she was wearing. Then she slid down her jeans. Leaving her lacy bra and bikini pants on, she snuggled against the young man. "Go ahead, Benny," she whispered. "Make love to me."

Ben began exploring her body, running his trembling hands lightly over her smooth, warm skin and she felt excitement blossoming deep inside her. His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! "Benny! Oh, Benny!" She covered his face with kisses. "Yessss!! That's it!! Make love to me! Please make love to me!"

The young man managed to get her bra open, then he peeled it off and gazed at her breasts. His hand shook as he touched one.

"Oh, Benny!!" she groaned. Thrills shot through her as the young man began caressing her breast. Then his lips engulfed a nipple and he began to suck it softly. The sensations his actions caused were so wonderful she thought she would come, but she didn't. The young man continued, his lips shifting from one nipple to the other and back. She writhed on the bed, moaning.

"Benny!! Benny!! Benny!!" she wailed, her back arching, her body on fire. "Yes!! Oh yes!! Kiss them!! Oh, God!! Kiss them!! Take me, Benny!! Please, Benny!! Take me!!" she cried, clutching at him, her hips rising and falling. "I want to feel you in me!!"

Ben rolled on top of her, tugged her panties off, and stared at her, wide-eyed and disbelieving, looking confused, as if he wasn't sure what to do next.

"Benny, please!!" she moaned. She clutched at him and her hips rose and twisted, seeking him, begging him to take her. "Take me!! I need you!!"

Ben slid between her out-spread legs and the tip of his re-invigorated cock brushed the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly, pushed forward, and his cock began sliding into her.

"Yes!! Oh, God!! Yes!!" she groaned when Ben's swollen cudgel entered her. She raised her hips, receiving him, enticing him deeper. This was sweeter than she could have imagined! When the boy's pubic bone nudged against hers, she felt more filled than she'd ever been! She couldn't believe how sublime it felt!

Ben began sliding his erection in and out. "Oh Jeez!! Oh Jeez!! I can't wait!! It feels too good!! I can't wait!!" he groaned. His juices gushed into her, flooding her with warmth and wetness.

"Benny!! Oh, Benny! Yes!!" she cried when she felt his hot cream begin to bathe her insides. "That's what I wanted!! Yes!! Yes!! Give it to me!! Give it to me!! I'm coming!! Ahhhhhh!! Yes!! Yes!! Oh, yessss!!"

Their bodies struggled against each other as exquisite sensations flashed between them. At last, they had no more to share and, spent, they lay in a warm embrace, both of them supremely satisfied.

"Oh, Benny, that was wonderful!" she exclaimed, kissing the amazed young man. "I'm so satisfied! I needed that so badly!"

Ben, blushing, slid off her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. As they lay there, cuddled in each other's arms, they dozed off.

**********

Nancy awakened, opened her eyes, and a shudder went through her. "God! Was that ever a realistic dream!" she thought. "I...I feel as if I really came!" Then she realized her nightgown was pulled up and her hand was between her legs, lying on her vagina. "What is wrong with me?" she wondered. "Look at me!" Shame filled her. "I'm having an affair with a married man and having lewd dreams about a boy young enough to be my son!" Tears filled her eyes as she lay there, alone, in her bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Ben & Nancy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds