• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elena Dominates her Male Boss

Elena Dominates her Male Boss

Elena crossed her long legs behind her desk. She was staring at her resume' while at work and exploring her options. She had just received a reprimand from her new supervisor, and she felt the discontent in her position in the office brewing.

It had been fine until he was hired. Alex Gregory replaced the former supervisor. Before, she was considered competent and well respected by her colleagues. She moved through the office with a confident, feminine swagger. People trusted her to get the job done, and she never disappointed. Once, she had pleased a meeting of some of the staunchest clients. No one had thought it could be done.

Alex made her feel insecure. He assumed she was incompetent when he first met her, probably because she was younger and female. The confidence she had at work began to falter, and he was there to reprimand every mistake, whether she was responsible for the mistake or not. It was a problem of his ego, she knew. Often, to build oneself up in office eyes, you have to put others down, so he called her out for inadequacies as soon as he saw them. She performed as well as she could, given the circumstances, but she couldn't feel the same motivation as before.

She group texted her friends Jennifer and Amy.

Elena

I want to quit my stupid job.

Jennifer

Dickhead giving you problems again?

Elena

Yes

Amy

Screw him. Come out with us tonight.

Elena

Where are you going?

Jennifer

A swinger's club

Elena

LOL crazy girls. I'm not a swinger.

Jennifer

I am.

Elena

slut

Amy

Come on. Come let off some steam. You don't need to do anything.

Jennifer and Amy explained to Elena how the club worked. The lower floor was for dancing and drinking. Clothes were kept on. Special wrist bands could be purchased to go upstairs, and adults would engage in public sex upstairs. Elena had never been to a sex club, but she was ready for an adventure.

Elena met her friends late at night. They were dressed provocatively in short skirts and high heels. Elena didn't want to attract sex partners, so she was in tight skinny black jeans, a blazer and high heels. Her hair was done up in a high and haughty pony tail.

The night started out well enough. A few Pink Pussy shots later, and they were ready to go upstairs. It was there that she saw Alex. He didn't see her at first. He was at a table with three women and two men. A petite brown haired girl was bent over in front of him. He was banging her from behind.

Elena stood in a state of shock. The woman was not his wife. She didn't see his wife anywhere. He was naked. He was actually a very attractive man, although she never gave much thought to that, given his personality. He worked out regularly and had abdominal muscles. His penis was long, and although she never saw it come out of the girl completely, she estimated about 9 inches. Elena was tall, 5'10" and used to looking down on men, especially when she wore high heels, but this man was above her at 6'4".

She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. He must have felt her eyes on him because he looked over at her. A dumbfounded expression crossed his face, and he looked at the phone in her hands. Elena ran down the stairs, ignoring the inquiring protests from Jennifer and Amy. Elena made it about halfway down when she felt a strong hand grab her arm. She turned to face Alex. He was sweaty from sex. His shirt was off and he had only just managed to pull on a pair of jeans. He still had an erection.

Elena was speechless at the sight of him. Her mind was adjusting to the fact that he could be a person outside of work, much less a naked, sweaty person in a swinger's club.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Alex asked.

Elena felt an angry spark inside of her. "Where is your wife?" She demanded. "Is she here?"

He shook his head no.

She took a step up close to him. His body language reaction was to move back, bending to her force.

"If you don't want this to get out, you are going to do everything that I say. You are going to pay for me and my friend's tab. You don't screw anyone I don't let you, and you do everything I tell you, no matter how degrading."

He looked at her for a moment, and then he turned. She followed him upstairs. For emphasis, she gave him a hard slap on his behind. He kept walking. She had no idea where this was going, but she was thrilled at the sudden rush of power and dominance she was experiencing.

He went back to explain to the female he was with that he was with Elena now. Elena didn't care how that abrupt stop to their activity was going to go over. She went to Jen and Amy to see if they could brainstorm ways to abuse their new whipping boy.

Elena explained the situation to them. Jen and Amy were tickled at what had happened. Elena knew that they had kinky things up their sleeves. A whole host of ideas were coming to them, involving scenarios at work, but for now they were just going to enjoy the night by dominating him.

He joined them. "Alex, we'll take three shots of pink pussy. None for you." He went obediently. When he returned, they claimed a table.

"Alex, take off your clothes. I want you to go down on my friend Jen. I want you to give her the best lick ever."

He did as she commanded. The petite brunette at the other table stared at him. She was beginning to become irate.

"Alex, wave goodbye to your friend. Don't move your face." To Elena's amusement, he did as she asked. The petite brunette stormed out of the club.

Her friend's juices were clearly running over his chin. Jen was thoroughly enjoying herself. He moved his hands up to her pussy.

"No fingers," Elena said. He removed his hands.

"Lick my ass," Jen moaned. Elena felt her work satisfaction raise again watching this man, who had been a thorn in her side for weeks, lick her friend's asshole.

"You call that a lick? I need to see more enthusiasm." Elena chided. Amy laughed. He started licking her ass more energetically.

"Lick my pussy," Jennifer said after a few minutes of anal pleasure. He did, and her body started to convulse with orgasm. Jenn was flushed and moved aside. Amy took her place.

"Keep licking," Elena said. She could see in the dim light of the club that his face was wet from vaginal lubrication.

Elena ordered a bottle of champagne on his tab. While she was putting in the order, she gleefully recanted the details of the story of what was happening with the one man and three women. She knew Amy could abuse him all by herself. Amy had taken her tits out and was enjoying her oral conquest. Elena was amused when she noted Alex look up and search for Elena. She turned her back on him. She knew her inattention would wound his ego.

Elena returned to the table while Amy was finishing. Alex stood up, but there was a bowed quality to his posture, as if he were trying to make himself shorter.

Amy produced a dildo and lubricant from her bag and gave it to Elena. The girls would leave Alex and Elena alone while they found other partners.

"Have you ever had a prostate massage?" Elena asked.

Alex didn't say respond. Elena's intuition was that this was not the first foreign object to find its way up his rectum, but they would discuss his possible bisexuality next time. She donned the dildo over her jeans and demanded he bend over.

"I'm going to go slow while you stroke yourself. I want you to ejaculate in a shot glass, and after you are done I want you to drink your semen in front of everyone."

She applied a liberal amount of lube entered his tight asshole. She started pumping his rectum slowly. She felt awash with elation at the power she had over him. He winced while she moved and began stroking himself. After a few minutes, he ejaculated into a shot glass. They had a few spectators at this time.

"Now hold it up and drink it," said Elena. He did it.

Elena gave him the dildo. "Clean it and bring it to work tomorrow. I'm not done with you yet."

Elena left the club that night feeling better than she had in months. She couldn't wait for work tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Elena Dominates her Male Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 573 milliseconds