• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Ch. 04

The Villa Ch. 04

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule if the spellings Mum or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest enjoy.

*****

Jack and Chloe snuggled up on Chloe's bed. Chloe languidly stroked Jack's dick, as he lightly caressed her breast.

"Jack, this is really nice, but do you want to go further?"

"Travelwise or what?"

"No silly, do you want to actually make love, I mean it's been so nice just being naked and touching each other, but I sometimes wonder what it would be like to actually go the whole way."

"Oh! really, well yes I've thought about it, but, well, it's a big step from just being happy nudes and helping each other out to being lovers."

"Would we be lovers or would it just be sex?"

"You mean a lust not love kind of thing?"

"Pretty much! what do you think?"

"Little Sis, I can't just poke you and then walk away when we get back, it's not something I'd be comfortable with, how about you."

"Jack I love you so much, and I think it's more than just because your my cool older brother, but, I have so little experience I really don't know."

"Well in that case, we can't go any further, it's like any relationship, until your sure don't do it, okay?"

"OK, if you're sure and it's not something that's going to come back and bite us."

" Chlo, what's more likely to bite us is to leap on one another and then find out it's only lust, that could destroy us and M & D."

"Yea you're right, cool, mmmm, shall we go to the beach or just lie here?"

"Beach, but let's just lay back, I'll stop teasing you if you stop teasing me, when we calm down, we dress and go down to the beach."

"OK big bro."

They lay together but moved their hands from intimate contact, the warm sun bathed the room and they drifted off to sleep.

"Ahem, I assume you have a reasonable explanation for the fact the pair of you are naked in bed together?" The familiar voice was just feet from the bed.

"Jack! Chloe! what the hell's going on?" said another familiar female voice.

"Mmmum? Dad?" Chloe opened an eye then both, then sat up and shook Jack.

"Jack! oh boy! I think you need to wake up, you are not going to believe who's here."

Jack opened his eyes and gazed across the bed, smiling he waved a hand, "Hi Mum, Hi Dad, when did you get here?"

"Just now, but will you kindly explain why you're both bare arse naked in bed together?" Dave Ashton glared at his son, trying hard not to look at his daughter, he half turned to his wife, "Rose can you take your eyes off his dick please?"

"Dave, I'm just admiring my two beautiful children, wow, have they grown up!" Rose Ashton exclaimed then reddened as Jack's dick twitched and began to stiffen.

"Ooops sorry Ma," Jack said trying to cover himself.

Chloe took the opposite course of action and untangling herself from Jack stood up in front of her father and mother.

"It's so lovely to see you, are you staying, if so come to the beach, we've met a terrific Spanish family, they'll really enjoy meeting you." she smiled sweetly then popped a kiss on each of her parents cheeks.

"Cut that out young lady and cover yourself up, I shouldn't be able to see you like this, much less should you be seen like it by your brother, now what is going on?" Dave actually stamped his foot, which made the others laugh. Feeling stupid he began to laugh too.

"Alright, calm down, but please tell us what's going on, are you two sleeping together, come on?"

"Dad," said Jack sitting up and looking at his parents, "I'm not going to lie about this, yes we've slept together, but no we're not, errr, sleeping together, as in sexually active, ok?"

"OK, well yes and no, I mean why do you need to sleep together, it's hot out here and I would have thought you'd want some space and stuff." Dave trailed off and looked at Rose, whose amused expression ruffled him. "This is pretty serious you know."

"Okay Dad, we'll sit down and discuss it and tell you everything, well what little there is to tell, but just hear us out." Look there's a lovely balcony with some loungers and chairs, I'll get some cool drinks, see you out there."

He nodded at Chloe, and ran his hand over her firm buttocks as he passed on his way to the kitchen.

"are you going to put some clothes on?" his Father yelled at his retreating body.

"NO!" can the response from the hallway.

Chloe took her Mum and Dad's hand and walked them through to Jack's room and out onto the Balcony.

"Can anyone see you out here?" her startled Mother asked, as Chloe leaned over the rail and looked down to the small pool in the backyard.

"No, well no one's whistled or shouted. I can't see the other Villa's and I assume they can't see us."

She sat on the lefthand side lounger as her parents sat on the two upright folding chairs. Jack appeared with a tray and four glasses, together with a small ice bucket and several drinks cartons.

He placed this carefully on the small glass table and sat on the lounger, swinging his legs across he lay back on the lounger, his semi hard dick hanging towards his thigh. Chloe rose and began to ask everyone what they wanted. Having sorted the drinks she sat herself on the lounger and then lay back stretching her legs out, then opening them slightly, a small pearl of moisture visible on the lips.

"Chloe, please, I'm you're Dad, I shouldn't be seeing you like this, will you put some clothes on?!

"No, it's okay Dad I'm comfortable like this, sorry if that's embarrassing you."

"OK now will you please both just tell me what the hell's going on?" Rose stared hard at her children, then smiled.

Jack swung his legs round and moved over to Chloe, he tapped her legs and asked her to budge up. They sat together arms round each other and told their parents the story of their time in Spain. Rose nodded and smiled, Dave tutted and frowned. Finally they reached the night before's events and brought the story up to date.

Dave, stood up and opened his mouth, but no words came out, instead he stared at the door to the bedroom. It swung open and Maria appeared.

"Hola! Jack, Chloe, Oh sorry you have friends round," she went to duck back inside.

"No, no Maria, these are our parents, Dad, Mum, this is Maria, our cleaner and our friend."

Maria said hello to the two staring adults.

Dave found his voice, "Hello, people, she's naked, nude, buffo."

The others laughed and Chloe translated for Maria, she blushed, suddenly aware that she was naked too.

Excusing herself she turned to go, but Chloe made her sit and have a drink with them, Maria agreed and Jack went to get a glass.

Chloe explained to Maria that her parents had come out to see them and checking with her parents found that they were there for the next week at least. Maria said that there were more towels and linen and she would make up the beds in the other bedroom. Jack returned and Maria enjoyed a cool drink before rising to begin her chores.

"She seems nice," said Dave admiring her rear as she went through the doorway.

"Down Tiger," said Rose gently patting his thigh. She smiled, knowing that even if Dave looked he would ever touch. they knew each other inside out and had few secrets of any significance.

"Only you Rose, only you," he said, covering her hand with his.

"Hey guys want to go to the beach?" said Chloe, standing and moving all the empty glasses to the tray. Jack stood and carried the tray indoors, the others following. They heard Jack talking to Maria, before he reappeared.

Jack and Chloe then swiftly threw on a few assorted clothes on and hustled their parents out of the house. Following the footpath they made there way to Pepe and Candela's then took the path behind their house to the beach. The beach was again nearly deserted. Jack and Chloe led their parents over towards the mast and as they passed the fallen sign, stopped and stripped off. Dave and Rose stared in disbelief.

"folks this is a Nudist beach, so unless you want to attract unwanted attention, please take your clothes off," Jack said smiling.

"Don't worry I've got lots of sunblock, so you don't have to burn. We started using Factor 25, but lately I only use factor 15 now my tans looking pretty good." Chloe pulled various tubes from her large beach bag and showed her parents.

As they were talking two figures detached themselves from the groups on the beach and ran towards them, Jack and Chloe recognised Olvido and Antonio, they waved back and shouted to them.

The two youngsters ran over and hugged the pair, then ran off. At this point Dave and Rose were down to their underwear and using Jack and Chloe as supports they removed their pants. Rose stood completely naked, her huge red bush of pubic hair spreading up towards her navel, her breasts large and pendulous sagging slightly and swaying as she straightened.

"Mum you okay?" Jack asked as Rose reddened.

"Bit late now to ask, but yes I'm okay. So does your old Mum still looks sexy?"

Jack nodded and put his arm round her, kissing her cheek.

"You look great, come on let's follow those two and meet their parents."

"I wish I'd had a sister," said Dave wistfully, "But I never did."

"Me neither, I mean a brother of course," said Rose, "no fun and games for me!" she said pointedly looking at Jack and Chloe. they had the grace to blush and laugh at their Mothers joke. Chloe put her arm round her Dad and they stood and looked over the beach.

"this is just glorious, look at the miles of sand and so few people on day like today," said Dave.

"It's a locals beach, so we're privileged to be here. The tourists usually flock to the beach the other side of town, where all the hotels and accommodation are sited. These are all local people, so we speak Spanish exclusively, we love it."

They wandered over to the small crowd of people on the beach, Dave and Rose noticing that the majority were nutbrown all over. Rose noted that older people lay there too, with deep mahogany brown tans and wrinkled skin betraying a lifetime of nude beach trips, some with their children and younger families but in ones and two's as well. She smiled at the apparent familiar ease with which they lay or talked to each other.

Chloe spotted Candela and waved, they wandered over, she stood to hug and greet them, including Dave and Rose. Dave awkwardly clasped her, aware his dick had stirred and was nestling between their bellies. Candela took no notice and turned to Jack.

"I have the scooter key in my bag, in case you came down today."

"Oh great thanks Candela, is Pepe working today?"

"yes he has to go to town until about five tonight, we'll see him about six then work out what to do for our meal."

"Wait, why not come up to us, we'd love to see you to return the favour of your fantastic meal, You can tell Pepe to come straight over, bring some clothes for him and he can shower and change at our place."

"Jack are you sure, you have your parents and it seems wrong for us to intrude."

"Candela, you took us into your family yesterday and looked after us and fed us, it's the least we can do to repay your kindness, come on I insist."

"Okay, I will bring some of my brother's wine, will that be okay?"

"that would be perfect, sorry but Mum and Dad don't speak much Spanish, in fact none as far as I know, sorry."

"No that's okay, I want to try practising my English, I am learning at a correspondence school, and the children are learning English at school."

"Perfect, well come over when you like, will you drive?"

"No we'll walk, it will help drain some of their energy, although I'll find it hard to keep up with them anyway. Pepe has the car, I'll phone his office later, thank you Jack, that's very nice of you."

Jack explained to the others what he's suggested and they all agreed it would be a pleasant way to spend the evening. Jack saw a familiar figure sitting on her own at the very end of the scattering of people. He nudged Chloe,

"I think that's Maria," he waved, but the girl either didn't see him or was avoiding him. He stood and jogged over to the girl, and was startled to realise it wasn't Maria, and in fact she appeared to be a little older than their friend. Her tan was darker than Maria's and she had no pubic or underarm hair. Her breasts were the same size as Maria's, but the nipples were bigger and the aereola much darker. She looked up at Jack sharply,

"Yes?" she said, waiting for the approach, her eyes scrunched up in the sunlight.

"Hola! said Jack, "I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else, we have a rented Villa just on the edge of town and there's a girl called Maria who comes and cleans for us. From a distance I thought you were her." He adjusted his body so the sun was behind him and the girls face relaxed as the glare from the sun vanished. She smiled and extended a hand,

"Lola, I'm Maria's older sister, you must be Jack and Chloe, she's told me all about you." she smiled at Jack and held his hand.

"Oh, wow, she mentioned she had a sister, but not how pretty you are. She seems so sad you've moved out" said Jack and held her hand.

"I'm the black sheep of the family, you see I love girls, one in particular. Mamma threw me out before I perverted sweet Maria. Now we meet in the town for coffee. She tells me all the gossip from home, and I get to see my gorgeous little sister." She winked and pursed her lips.

Jack smiled and bent down to kiss her hand,

"Lola that is a shame for men and a bonus for women, you're very beautiful, just like your sister." he let go her hand, "Will you see Maria today, we're having a dinner party this evening..."

"And you want poor Maria to come in a bit later to clear up after your party?" she said, and made a sad face.

"No I was going to say that we wanted to invite Maria too, so if you were seeing her you could ask her. Tell you what why don't you and Maria come together, you can meet our parents and some Spanish friends we've met here."

Lola looked towards Chloe and the others, "Ohh the Santos's, hmm is that your lovely sister," she raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Don't worry, it's only window shopping, I have eyes only for another."

"Maria?"

"Precisely, and yes I am meeting her and yes we will come, what time, early English or proper Spanish?"

"Well we'll probably start meeting up around six thirty or sevenish, but won't eat till eight or nine, ok."

"Perfecto, see you later." She returned to her book and Jack turned and jogged away, Lola looked up at his retreating back and smiled, her head filled with thoughts of her sweet sister.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds