• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bitch teacher gets blackmailed Ch. 03

Bitch teacher gets blackmailed Ch. 03

All characters depicted in this story are over 18 years of age. This may be a true story.

*****

The last few months of high school were pretty good for me. I had made two of the fittest teachers of my school completely submissive to me. Of course blackmail and manipulation played a part in this tale.

Whilst the two were submissive to me, they weren't yet broken. Miss Rose i suspected would be harder to break than Miss Beshcurt because Miss Rose was submissive because of blackmail rather than lust.

I decided in order to break Miss Rose, I would break miss Beshcurt first and make her fully submissive. I had a feeling that if Miss Rose saw her friend broken and lusting for cock! it would be easier for her to follow.

From my time, I have learnt that a women would do almost anything to orgasm. So hyperthereotically if you got a women on the brink of an orgasm and then prevented her from orgasming, she would do anything for release. That is what I would do to miss Beshcurt.

I had ordered off the internet a few sex toys to aid me in doing so. On Monday morning before school, I met miss Beshcurt for our morning session in my car in an open field a few miles away from the school.

I liked these morning sessions, having a blowjob whilst you drived was rather relaxing and got me ready for the main event.

I stopped the car in our usual place. By now miss Beshcurt was already fully nude. We exchanged a deep, lustful kiss before she sat on my crouch, ready to take my cock.

Using her left hand, she guided my member into her snatch. Both of us moaned together as i entered her slowly. My thrusts were slow, regular and hard. I pushed myself deep inside of her, each thrust sending wave after wave of euphoric pleasure through the long legged brunette.

"Oh your cock is so big." she exclaimed between moans as my phallus continued its journey deep inside of her. Her snatch was tight but not tight enough, I had already stretched that hole with my well endowed cock.

I then used my forearms to lift her up, above my cock, just so the tip was touching her pussy lips. I then moved my cock to her back door entrance and entered.

"Ah..." Her scream turned to moans as i entered her anal cavity. I locked lips once more and our tongues waged war on each other, both desperately trying to make the other submit.

I started to thrust harder and harder, the sound of my balls hitting her as I thrusted was the only other sound apart from her sensual moans and my grunts from keeping up the tempo. I continued to fuck her at this pace before I felt the familiar pull in my gut and knew that I was to cum soon. I heard her strained breaths, hot and heavy on my shoulder becoming quicker as she reached her orgasm.

"Cumming, cumming, I'm cumming," she shrieked as she achieved a mind-blowing orgasm from the anal pounding that I was giving her.

I then sped up to the point where it was almost impossible to fuck her any faster, I held the tempo briefly before thrusting as deep as I could, into her bowels and filled her up with my fertile white Chinese seed.

She moaned euphorically as she felt my sticky seed enter her rectum and we kissed each other passionately.

She then got off my cock, a bit of cum dripped out of her rectum. She collected it on her finger and tasted it, moaning in pleasure at the good taste.

"Keep this in your pussy today," I told her before getting out a small vibrator which was shaped like a cylinder. I turned the vibration on to maximum and inserted it into her soaking wet snatch. I pushed it in until it was fully engulfed before telling her to get dressed.

I then drove her back to school and went about my day casually if nothing had happened.

Throughout the day, Miss Beshcurt found it hard to concentrate with the device in her pussy. She had to fight the urge to rip down her panties and finger herself to orgasm or better yet, have that big cock of Jerry's inside of her again.

By lunchtime, she had dealt with 5 separate classes full of a bunch of pretentious brats and achieved a running count of 7 orgasms. None as good as the one this morning, these only resulted In getting her even more horny. She had a bleeding lip from which she had bitten to stop herself from screaming out in ecstasy. She needed to find Jerry, fast. She needed that Asian cock inside of her, fast.

Miss Beshcurt found me in the lunch hall and whispered something in my ear.

"I need you ASAP." She pleaded.

"You've already had your turn today." I said noticing her eyes filled with animalistic lust.

"I'll do anything, I need your cock."

"Fine." I said, "let's go."

We got into the store room for the languages department. I barricaded the door with a piece of metal I found lying around before turning around to see Miss Beshcurt leap at me like a rabid animal and plant numerous kisses on my lips.

I felt animalistic lust in her as we kissed. She quickly stripped naked and hurriedly undressed me. I took out my phallus and she worshipped it like a holy object. She kissed it, nuzzled it, sucked it, held it, stroked it.

"I can't wait to have this inside of me." She said licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

I took out the device from her pussy and turned it off, it was soaked in her cum and i shoved it into her mouth.

Then she lay on her back, legs spread wide open, her pussy ready for my intrusion. I took my cock and rubbed it against her entrance which made her moan erotically. I continued to rub the outer folds of her vagina with my hardened member as she began to moan restlessly for penetration.

I slipped into her ever so slightly just so my the head of my cock went in before pulling it out. I continued for a bit longer, teasing her in this fashion before she lost all dignity and she grabbed my chest and instructed

"Fuck me with that monster of yours Chang." She ordered.

"Beg for it." I said smirking.

"Please fuck me with your enormous cock." She pleaded, eyes wide as I teased her folds by slowly rubbing up and down.

"Master." I said.

"Sorry what?" She asked.

"You call me your master." I said nonchalantly as I continued to press my member against her.

"Now repeat it again." I instructed.

"Please can you fuck me with that massive Chinese cock of yours master." She begged, desperate for my cock to be inside her.

"That's better." I said and I slipped into her finally and plunged by cock deep inside of her. My erect member was like a pirate, furiously plundering her treasure. I began to thrust deep and hard, making her moan erotically.

I smiled as I fucked her whilst she was on her back, legs open like a common whore and eyes filled with lust. I had on my hands a very horny slut of a teacher who was willing to do anything for my cock. The way I made her beg for my cock wasn't just to humiliate her and make her throw away what little dignity she already had in her, it was to make me seem better when I rewarded her with my cock. Making her beg for a reward would be useful in times to come where I would use her and majesty's her even more submissive. All a part in my quest to break Miss Rose.

I then pulled out of her, my cock coated with her juices. "Ride me slut." I ordered as I took a seat on a chair. Without hesitation she obliged and eagerly climbed on top of me and lowered herself down onto my cock. Her tits, a B cup of a moderate size bounced in rhythm with her body as she worked my cock with her pussy.

"Fuck me." She whispered and i did so, beginning to thrust harder. I could feel my orgasm nearing as did hers as suddenly her pussy began to squeeze my cock even more. My dick felt like it was suffocating, it was trapped in something so tight. But despite this I continued, if my cock was to hypertherotically die in this pussy, it would be a nice death.

"Fill me up master." She begged as my pants of exertion became more frequent. "Fill my pussy up with your amazing Chinese cum master." She willed as I pumped into the young foreign teacher. She began to curse in her native German and I briefly picked up bits of it, most of it involved her wanting to be fucked harder.

We then changed position to the same as before with her on her back, legs apart receiving my cock.

"I'm about to cum master." She told me and I said "No you're not slut, you don't cum without your masters permission. You cum when I cum." I ordered.

"Hurry up," she wailed, desperate for release. I then stopped thrusting and I looked into her eye.

"You want to cum, correct?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" I asked irritably.

"Yes I do master." She answered.

"Only good sluts are allowed to cum." I started.

"Master I am a good slut." She said.

"Prove it. Only a good slut will allow me to fuck them when I want, how I want, where I want," I said, knowing her answer.

"I will let you do that master." She answered in her sexy accented voice.

"Good girl, I will let you cum, don't worry it will be soon." I said and I began to fuck her once more, harder.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She shouted as I released my seed into her pussy. Her walls began to clamp my dick as she reached her orgasm too. I waited for a bit before pulling out of her, some of my cum dripping out onto the floor. Immediately she used two fingers to scoop up the loose cum and she licked them clean. A truly erotic sight if I ever saw one.

"Now slut we have a problem," I began, implementing my plan on the language teacher. "Miss Rose has been as bad slut." I finished.

"Yes master she has," miss Beshcurt replied.

"We need to change that," I said, "and make her a good slut like you are."

"Yes master,"

"Saturday night, bring her to your apartment," I said, "and we will give her the fucking of her life." I said to the excited looking teacher.

"Yes we will do master," she said.

"Now go, you have a class to teach." I said pulling on my trousers and exiting the room.

"I will break you miss Rose." I said to myself evilly.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bitch teacher gets blackmailed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds