• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Words On a Page Ch. 01

Words On a Page Ch. 01

12

Nora Weldon was far from perfect. She was tall, well educated and the body of a Las Vegas showgirl. In undergraduate and grad school she had been called Barbie, out of jealousy or lust by the other women and men. Either way, it hurt. Because honestly speaking, that’s what she looked like and she knew it. Long legs and big tits, as she described herself. Even though she took more pride in her IQ than her bust size, she still had one serious shortcoming - she had terrible taste in men.

Nora found herself in a fight on every date. The guys turned out to be jerks, as usual, and soon they ended up all over her, hands, mouths, everywhere. So, Nora Weldon compensated. She stopped dating altogether. She wore the ugliest, most unflattering clothes she could buy and worked hard at becoming a recluse. She stopped wearing makeup and stopped fixing her hair.

She quit her job in marketing in New York City and took a job at a small college library just outside the city. There, after two years she was content to hide, content to live without men if she had to. Content to be a spinster. She hated that word, hated the idea, but every day when she looked in the mirror that’s what she saw. Not the traffic-stopping blonde who just twenty-four months ago broke hearts when she smiled. But today, she was resolved to keep her distance from the long line of losers who had embittered her heart against men.

It was a Tuesday night and Nora was haunting some of the small New York City bookstores, those off the beaten path, in search of rare books that would occasional turn up in the small shops. Just outside of a tiny shop hidden on a side alley in Midtown, an old woman hunched over a tattered plastic crate of books. Before going into the shop, Nora stopped and glanced down at the crate.

“Ho hum, nothing interesting, nothing …” she thought, but stopped when her eye caught an old, dark leather covered book on the edge of the crate.

“Interesting that you should choose that book,” the old woman croaked. “The Erotic Fantasies of Catherine the Great, that one.”

Nora looked at the book and the cover was bare, no title, no writing of any kind. Nora laughed out loud as she flipped open the pages. “They’re all blank. The pages, they’re all blank!” she said to the old woman. “This isn’t the journal of Catherine the Great. There’s nothing here, no fantasies here.”

“Interesting,” the old woman said, now staring directly at Nora. The look sent chills through Nora’s body. “Interesting that you should choose this book. You know, I always say that books choose people, people don’t choose books.”

The old woman seemed to be looking into her soul, Nora felt. Past the fake eyeglasses that she used as camouflage, past the colorless, oversized clothes, past the spinster facade, and straight into her soul. Nora started to put the book down.

“Wait!” the old woman said, and grabbed Nora’s hand that was holding the book. The old woman’s grip was amazing, incredibly strong for an old street derelict. “There is a secret to this book. A secret that Catherine the Great discovered. And only a few other women since then. Would you like to know the secret?”

Intrigued, Nora looked again at the book. It was certainly old enough to have belonged to Catherine the Great. Nora knew that at a glance. It wasn’t a reproduction, or if it was it was damn good. The book sat in her hand and, where just seconds ago she wanted to put it down and walk away, now she flipped open the blank pages again.

“Okay, what the secret?” Nora said, curious now but still a note of cynicism in her voice.

“Two hundred dollars,” the old woman said, holding out her open palm.

“Ridiculous,” Nora said and bent to return the book. But she didn’t return the book. She held it, one second, two… her hand clenched around it as she straightened and looked again at the old woman. Or was it an old man? She looked again and couldn’t be sure. The wrinkles of age and the grime of the street shrouded any obvious gender.

“Well, what the hell,” she thought to herself. It was most likely a fake, but who knew. It could be genuinely old and would be a great gift, a treasure. But that it may have belonged to Catherine the Great was preposterous.

“Alright,” Nora said, pulling out her purse and fishing out the money. “I know it’s a fake, but what’s the secret of Catherine the Great’s journal of erotic fantasies?”

“She could write in it only her most erotic, her darkest thoughts. Her forbidden fantasies. Nothing else. Nothing else would work. You’ll see,” the old woman said, pocketing the money.”

“What does that mean?” asked Nora, confused by the cryptic response.

“What do you want, Barbie?” What are your dark, erotic thoughts?” the old woman croaked.

“How dare you!” Nora said, shaken to the quick at hearing the name that taunted her all her life. She stormed down the street and after she walked half a block, stopped. She was determined to get her money back. She would not be out two hundred dollars by some street-hustling crone. She turned and marched back down the alley to the tiny shop. When she got there, the street was empty and the small bookshop locked and dark.

“Well, shit!” Nora said, and headed back to the main street, hoping to catch a cab home, and acknowledging the she would just write this one off as stupidity.

Once home, she stared at the book sitting on the table bathed in the bright desk light. She knew it was worthless. An obvious replica of an old book, she reassured herself, and laughed. How could a smart city girl have been so stupid?

She opened to the first page of the journal and decided to add insult to the injury that the book had done to her ego. She took out a fountain pen and on the first page wrote “Catherine the Great found her prince charming, fell in love and they lived happily ever after.”

Nora laughed at her jottings. And, yes, while it was indeed a fantasy of hers, to find Mister Right, it was certainly neither dark nor erotic. She flipped the book closed and went to bed.

That night, she had the most bizarre dreams she had ever experienced in her life. Rape, giant penises, sexual snakes wrapped around her naked body, dark shadowy figures chased her, and animals tore at her clothes. That was just the beginnings of the list of weird images that filled her dreams that night.

When she awoke the next morning, she felt anything but refreshed. She was tired and cranky from a lack of sleep. Her wild dreams had filled her restless night and now she only wanted the day to be finished so she could come back home and get some rest.

Now, as she headed out the door to work, Nora paused by the book and snarled, “Catherine the Great, my ass!” She flipped the book open to glance at the childish jottings she had penned last night. Instead of her inane scribbings about Prince Charming, there was a blank page. Nothing! No Prince Charming, no words, no writing of any kind on the page. It was just blank. She looked closely to see if there were signs where a page might have been torn out. Perhaps in the middle of the night, she got up and, still pissed about losing two hundred dollars, and tore the page out. But no, the pages were all perfect, all intact, and all blank.

An endless day finally ended and Nora returned home from the library. All during the day she tried to rationalize the missing writing. Maybe the pen’s ink had faded. Perhaps she had only dreamt of writing in the book, among all of the other silliness she that had dreamt last night. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps… the fact was, there was nothing in the book.

That evening after dinner, Nora sat at her desk staring at the blank first page. “Catherine’s dark erotic fantasies,” she thought to herself, her mind filling with the strange images from her dreams the previous night. “Well, what the fuck,” she muttered and decided to think about something that she hadn’t thought about in a long time. Men, flesh, sex, cocks, fucking – all things that she had decided she no longer needed, things that ruined her life before.

She picked up her pen and began to write. “Catherine the Great awaits in the bedroom chamber as two of her servants enter. They begin their duties of cleaning and Catherine notices the enormous bulges in the trousers of her male servants. Soon the men are undressing her and fondling her breasts…”

Nora continued to write about an episode in the life of Catherine the Great where she is taken by two well-endowed male servants and sexually entertains them both at the same time. Four pages of torrid, sexual details later, Nora put down her pen and closed the book. She was tired and she needed sleep. Fortunately, no wild sexual demons haunted her dreams that night and she slept soundly. In the morning, the first thing she did was open the book and check the first pages. There they were- the first four pages of the book covered with her erotic ramblings.

“Well, at least I’m not losing my mind,” she thought as she closed the book. Obviously, the writing of the first night had never really happened. It was just another part of her crazy night’s dreams.

She got ready to shower and she ran the water, she realized that it wasn’t draining out. Not only that, but the toilet was running, backing up and overflowing. The plumbing in her old house had gone out again, for the second time this month. She called Jake’s Plumbing first and then called work, letting them know that she wouldn’t be in, and sat down to wait.

Two hours later, the two plumbers arrived and started to work. As she sat at the kitchen table sipping her coffee, she glanced over to the sprawled figure of the young man whose head was buried under her kitchen sink. These were two new guys working for her plumber. She hadn’t seen these two before and, unfortunately, she was too well acquainted with everyone at Jake’s Plumbing.

As she looked at the jeans protruding from under her sink, her eyes seemed to gravitate towards the young man’s crotch. Damn, she thought, either that guy is carrying his lunchbox in his jeans or he is incredibly hung. Sure enough, the swell in the front of the plumber’s tight jeans formed an extraordinary lump. As he extracted himself from the sink, his blond hair and chiseled looks would have put him on the cover of any men’s fashion magazine.

“Gotta’ go back up to the bathroom and see how Ricky’s doing up there,” he said, flashing a charming smile at her. Ricky was apparently the second plumber that she could now hear banging upstairs in her bathroom. She sipped her coffee and waited for some good news about when she could take her shower.

Another hour passed with nothing from the plumbers, so she went upstairs for a progress report. There was Ricky lying on the bathroom floor next to the toilet with Jeff, the blonde, next to him. As she looked down at Ricky, a dark, curly-headed young man, she noticed something extraordinary. A giant bulge also dominated the front of Ricky’s jeans. She shook her head as if trying to refocus her eyes. Once again, she looked and, as before, Ricky appeared to be quite well endowed. That is, if the size of the bulge in his trousers was a true indication and not his laundry for the day, she thought.

“Well, I think we got it, but we need to give it a test before we pack it up. If you want to take a shower, well test everything while you’re doing it,” Jeff said.

“Well…” Nora said, pausing to think. “Well, sure. I’ll get my shower and you can make sure it’s working okay.” She would have agreed to anything to be able to get showered and cleaned up. They stepped outside and she pulled off the baggy pants and bulky sweatshirt, and the oversized shirt and finally climbed in the shower. She was about half way finished with her shower when she heard a slight tap at the door.

“Er, excuse me, it’s Jeff. Would you mind if we checked for a second,” Jeff said loudly, over the running water.

“Uh, well, no, I guess not,” said Nora.

Jeff stuck his head in the door and said quickly, “Shit, Ricky get in here!” and soon both men were clanking around in the small, steam filled bathroom, while she stood naked, hiding in the shower. After a minute, the shower quit and the water stopped.

“Sorry about that. Had to cut the water off or you end up with damage to the floor,” Jeff said.

Nora stood in the waterless shower for several minutes and then spoke up from behind the shower curtain.

“Excuse me, but could someone hand me my robe. It’s hanging on the door in the bedroom,” Nora asked

“Sure. Certainly,” one of them said, but she couldn’t be sure which one.

In a second, an arm holding her robe slid into the shower. She put it on and pulled the shower curtain back as she stepped out. As she stepped over the edge of the old tub, her robe opened slightly and her long, slender leg emerged between the robe’s gap. Both of the young men stared momentary at her sumptuous limb straddling the tub and Nora hurriedly stepped over and tugged her robe together.

The two men looked at her, with her hair wet and her body still dripping, as if they had never met her earlier that morning. Surely the frump in the baggy pants and the three sweatshirts had to be someone else. The three stood motionless in the tiny bathroom and Nora, realizing the awkwardness, started to leave. She rushed forward, accidentally brushing her breast against Ricky, then jerked back to compensate and slipped on the wet floor. She fell against Jeff, her robe falling open and his hands now wrapped around her naked waist to hold her up.

She wasn’t sure why, but when one of his hands cupped her naked breast, she didn’t object. Nor did she object when Ricky and Jeff helped her across the wet floor and into her bedroom, there removing her robe, as she stood between them. As Jeff’s mouth pressed against hers, she felt his hot tongue slide into her moth. She eagerly responded, and soon found herself fumbling at Jeff’s belt buckle. She could feel Ricky’s hands now caressing her naked ass, his mouth on the back of her neck as he pressed hard against her from behind.

As Jeff’s trousers fell around his ankles, Nora gasped. His cock, not even fully erect yet, was huge. Over twelve inches long and breathtakingly wide- three inches across and still growing. His massive tool began to rise, growing harder and harder as Nora stared. She had to. She just had to. She had never seen a penis that large and now her hand instinctively reached down and wrapped around his enormous prick. It was now rock hard and so hot it seemed to burn her hand. Behind her, she could feel more heat, more hardened flesh as Ricky pressed his naked hips against her bare buttocks. She reached behind and – OH MY GOD! – she thought. Ricky was just as big as Jeff was. She found herself sandwiched between two feet of throbbing cock and didn’t know what to do.

As it turned out, the choice was not left to her. Ricky pressed hard from behind and the three of them tumbled onto the bed with Nora still pinned in the middle. From under her, Jeff slid up and soon she found her lips wrapped around his monstrous erection. She didn’t know what to do with so much cock, so was content to just suck and kiss the massive, purple head. That seemed to please Jeff until after several moments he reached behind her head and pushed her open mouth deep around his iron-like cock. Nora instantly gagged, once, then again, as the giant pole slipped deep into the back of her mouth.

It was then that Ricky slipped his strong arm under her waist and suddenly pulled, dragging her knees up under her and onto all fours on the bed. With little hesitation and certainly no foreplay to help her, she felt the massive knob of his hot cock pressing against her vaginal lips.

Ricky’s cock pressed past her tender lips and wedged in her opening. The shock of this insertion forced her head up and dislodged the huge organ from her mouth as she howled in discomfort. “Oooooouuuuuuuu! Toooooo biggggg!” she yelled.

“Easy back there, please,” she begged, but Ricky, now with his cock head inside the beautiful blonde cunt, was on fire and not to be denied.

“Damn, Jeff! You won’t believe how tight this pussy is. She’s got a vise locked around my cock. Honey, when’s the last time you had a good fucking?” he said, tilting his hips back and preparing for his next thrust.

Embarrassed to say that was, in fact, two years since she’d had sex, she paused. “It’s been a while… Eeeeeeeeeee!” just came out of her mouth, as Ricky drove forward and split her delicate pink lips with a terrible thrust. Then another came and another as Ricky was now pumping hard and deep. The pain was excruciating and terrifying as well. Nora had not known or ever even imagined that a cock could possibly go that deep inside her. She tried to speak, to ask him to wait a second so she could get used to his size, but Jeff’s giant prick refilled her mouth before she could utter a sound.

Ricky was on her hard now, dog fashion, as he pounded into her from behind. The initial shock seemed to ease and her vaginal tissue amazingly seemed to stretch and accommodate the gigantic cock buried inside her. Her body shook as each powerful thrust from Ricky’s hips slammed into her, his huge prick sliding in deeper and deeper. And with each slam from behind, her head jolted forward and down onto Jeff’s massive meat stuffed in her mouth and down her throat. No, the pain was no longer from Ricky. In fact, she was beginning to actually enjoy the massive cock inside her. She had never imagined the sensation of being so filled with a cock like that in her, the fuck of a lifetime.

No, the pain was now in her jaw. Her mouth ached from sucking on the pole of taut flesh that spread her lips and rocketed past her jaw with the consistency of a piston engine. She didn’t know how much more she could take when she felt Ricky’s powerful fingers dig into her tender ass flesh. Then she felt it. Deep inside her womb, a flood of hot molten semen unleashed inside her. Unknowingly and out of basic reproductive instinct, Nora arched her back and raised her ass, tilting to give him the deepest possible penetration. Ricky clutched her fiercely, as surge after surge spilled inside her. Then, suddenly he pulled out and the sweat on her back now felt a chill as the hose-limp cock slid out of her.

“Aaaahhhhhh,” she whimpered, feeling the emptiness in her, where just seconds ago was lodged over a foot of pleasure. She exhaled and the air seemed to rush from her cunt as her tender vaginal folds sagged back together.

Nora wanted a moment. She wanted a moment to look at Ricky, to kiss him, to share the flush of sexual euphoria that was settling over her. But instead, she looked back to see him bounce up and off of the bed. He ducked out of the bedroom, his long flaccid cock slapping against his thighs as he moved.

She looked to Jeff and he was now positioning himself under her hips. Without a word, Jeff grabbed her waist, lifted her in the air. As she came down, she felt his rigid shaft slide into her. There was no pain this time, and the wet tissues of her cunt eagerly greeted the gigantic invader.

She remembered this feeling. She loved this position, straddling a man’s hips, riding on top as she would push and pull, controlling the man’s shaft as he slid in and out. And now, as his hands massaged her sensitive, pendulous breast dangling above this stranger, Nora began to feel those stirring from days gone by. He rolled her hard, protruding nipples between his fingers as he made love to her breasts, to her body, to her. She could feel his enormous cock sliding easily in and out of her now. She responded, forcing her hips down, pushing her swollen clit down into his coarse pubic hair, down hard against his pelvic bone. She ground down harder, with more and more friction as her clit burned, grinding hard against this gorgeous man with an unbelievable cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Words On a Page Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds