• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Needed Massage Pt. 01

A Needed Massage Pt. 01

When was the last time you had a nice massage? Imagine yourself trying a new place, excited to relax and have all of the stress worked out of your beautiful body. The lobby is nice enough, with a nice young woman at the reception desk that escorts you to a quiet room, dimly lit by candles placed about the room. She instructs you to strip down, at least to just panties. The way that her attention lingered on "at least" gave you an unexpected shiver.

As she closes the door, you see my picture on the back of it under the plaque "Your Masseuse Today". I'm tall, 6'4", with an athletic build. The facial features in the picture capture your imagination; taking note of my jawline, soft smile, and alluring eyes. Unsure of what exactly it is that is going through your head, you start to strip down for your massage. With a bit of a devilish curiosity, you decide to remove your panties just before climbing onto the bed.

Not long after, I walk in and am instantly transfixed on the wonderful beauty that is you. I introduce myself, the low and masculine tone of my voice instantly confirming your preconceived thoughts of me. Without further ado, I pull the sheet, starting at the bottom and start exposing your body for my eager hands.

Massaging and rubbing your feet tenderly with such gentle and tentative care. Lulling you into a state of relaxed arousal. Pulling a bottle of coconut oil from the table and warming it between my hands. Standing to the side of the table with my cock half hard just from the sensation of seeing you naked before me. Putting my hands to your skin and massaging your ankles. The oil warm and slick between my hands and your body.

Kneading and massaging up the muscles of your calves; matching my breathing to yours. Rubbing my hands up your thighs and pushing any anxiety and stress from your body. Holding your left leg between my hands, the outside of my thumb gently brushes against the soft and smooth lips of your sex. You take a sharp breath in, feeling the tingling sensation of having my masculine hands on your body.I request that you roll over onto your back, offering to keep you covered with the sheet, but you decline and let it fall to the floor. Our eyes lock as your turn over and my cock throbs when I examine you head to toe.

Applying more oil to my hands to rub over your defined hips. Dancing my fingers over your stomach until I am cupping your full and firm breast in my hands. Keeping my hands elevated, still allowing your chest to naturally rise and fall. Even though I have taken great care not to touch them, your nipples stand to attention and I notice your mouth is now open. My cock fills even more and rises with excitement and anticipation.

The sigh of relief that escapes your lips when I finally drag my oil covered fingers over your sensitive nipples is so sexy; it's all the approval that I need. Slowly rubbing my hands over your breast and letting each finger drag and release against both of your tits at the same time. Tease your nipples, rolling the between my fingers until your hips start to unconsciously gyrate in response.

Removing my right hand from your breast, you shudder a bit in disapproval. Your body tenses up when you feel the touch of cold metal to your breast. I lean down and suck your nipple into my mouth, along with the ends of a nipple clamp. Flicking my tongue over the tip of your tit while I tighten the screw to pinch your nipple. Immediately putting my lips to yours and diving my tongue into your mouth. Kissing your hard and deep with both of my hands fished between us to carefully tighten the other clamp onto your nipple.

Holding the chain that connects the two clamps, leaning away from our kiss to admire the beautiful sight before me. Tugging gently on the chain and watching your head push back into the pillow as you bite your bottom lip.

Eagerly undressing myself, reveling in the attention of your eyes on me as I strip down to nothing.

My cock is now throbbing hard and the small drip of precum on the tip is an indication of how badly it needs your attention. With the chain in my left hand, I cradle your head in my right and pull you to the edge of the massage table.

Your eyes passionately staring into mine, you stick your tongue out and lap at the tip of my cock. I pull your mouth onto me and push my hips forward, watching my throbbing hard cock slide into the warmth of your mouth. Rhythmically rocking my hips in and out while I tug and release the chained clamps at the same rate. Watching the candle light flickering against the spit on my cock is so fucking hot and it gives me a wonderfully naughty idea. Pumping my manhood into your mouth a few more times before reluctantly pulling it for your lips, you whimper so cutely.

I grab your hips and turn your perpendicular on the table, your ass on the edge and your legs spread around my waist. My cock mere millimeters from your dripping wet pussy when I grab the chain and tug harder than I have all session. Your fingers grasp at the edge of the bed in both pleasure and pain. I slowly release the tension on the chain and push my cock flat against your slit. The entire length pushing again your pussy, the triangle on the bottom of the tip rubbing directly against your clit.

Just letting your squirm there in front of me, I pull on the chain a bit again. This time holding it while with my free hand I grab the candle wax. Holding it a few inches away from your skin, I pour a small trail of hot white wax over your right collarbone and down toward your breast.

I can feel your clit throbbing against me as the hot liquid gets closer to your nipple. Your left hand shoots from your side to grasp my somewhat flexed bicep; digging your nails into my flesh with a very unsteady breath when the wax pours into the camp and your tit.

Part II to come...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Needed Massage Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds