• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 03

A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 03

~ The Gloves Come Off ~

I made my move at the gym on Saturday afternoon. Ordinarily, I wore a tee shirt and stretch pants to cover my usual bruises from a Friday evening's shellacking. This time I wore a sleeveless leotard and shorts. I went to work out on a Stairmaster as I waited for an acquaintance from work named Tyrrell to make an appearance.

I knew he'd be there. We often saw each other doing our workouts on Saturdays. Tyrrell was there most of the time on weekends. I knew from office conversations that he was a powerlifter on his free time. Sure enough, I spied him in the weight room through the glass partition. His boyfriend, Denton, was bench spotting him as he dead lifted 350 pounds. I didn't know Denton well, but they made a cute couple.

At last, he finished up and waved at me. I motioned him to chat with me. His smile was always friendly and charming. He and his partner walked toward me. "Mindy, it's so nice to see you."

As he grew closed, he stopped and looked at the marks across my back, a series lateral of pink welts. One thing I knew about Tyrrell was that he wasn't one to let something like this go unmentioned.

"What happened to you? It looks like you have a very rough evening."

Tyrrell and I had never gotten too personal, at least on my end. Somehow, I knew that he and Denton were fellow aficionados of the masochism scene, although I'd never previously mention my devotion to him.

"It's was just Greg pushing me past my limits."

"Oh, I had no idea you two were into that. Still, it seems a bit harsh. All those are from just last night?" Tyrrell grimaced at Denton, who nodded uncomfortably.

"I'm afraid so. Our play can get a bit rough, but last night Greg refused to stop when I said our safety word. He said I needed to be pushed past my point of reluctance."

Tyrrell gasped. However, Denton became even more agitated. His ginger coloring flushed to a bright red and his face clenched into a tight coil. "No! Tell me he didn't. The safety word is sacred. You never defy the safety word, ever. No." His voice was gravelly and loud enough that other people working out nearby could hear him. With his auburn hair, immense musculature and angry expression, no one dared stare our way. He slammed his right fist into the weight lifting glove covering his left hand and the sound reverberated across the gym.

Tyrrell's usual smile had faded to a scowl. He wasn't as buffed as his friend was, but still Tyrrell was impressively chiseled. His skin was very dark and his hair done in tight cornrows going to the back of his head. He signaled Denton to calm down. "He's right. We switch in our roles all the time, but you can't defile the submissive if they say 'no'. It's a terrible transgression." He looked away and thought. "You should leave him. He's a monster."

"No, he's a good husband, but things have gone out of control." I described some of my basement dungeon intimidation and force incidents. The two looked on in horror, just as I'd hoped. When I finished my sordid tale, I said, "I still love him but I need to make him understand."

"Perhaps we can convince him to play nicely." The rage had not abated in Denton's eyes. Tyrrell crossed his muscled arms and nodded in agreement. Together the three of us conspired for them to join Greg and me that night.

~ ~ ~

Greg had been pressuring me lately to bring a black man into one of our scenarios. "I'd love to see you cucking me with some BBC. Maybe he'd have me hold you down and make me watch while he pounds away at your adulterous pussy," was how he put it. I was given a choice of him finding someone or me selecting a dominating black male. My window of forestalling had been swiftly drawing to a close.

Greg's eyes bulged when I showed him a picture of Tyrrell, who I only said I'd met at the gym. He was even more excited when he saw Denton's photo and heard that Tyrrell had insisted on including him as a part of my subjugation for the evening.

When Greg greeted them at the door and saw the two in the flesh, a devilish grin swept over his face. As much as Greg towers over me, they both towered over him. I appeared in a flimsy full-length nightgown I knew would soon me torn off me. All three men leered hungrily at me.

"Just to make sure, you're both willing partners in everything we're going to be doing tonight?" asked Denton in a gruff growl.

Greg looked them over and his eyes lingered on the bulges in the crotch of each man's tight nylon shorts. I could tell he was already thinking of having both men's hard-ons entering me at once. "Yes, we're all in for whatever may come along."

Tyrrell took a step forward. "And the lady, she buys into it, too? She's got to speak for herself on this." His voice was stern and decisive. I'd never heard him talk that way before, he was usually very friendly and accommodating.

Greg gave me that look of his that said; Don't even think of backing out now.

I hesitated for dramatic effect and looked hesitatingly at the two massive males, "All right I go along. Greg you're sure you want this?"

"Never more sure in my life."

I was led into our bedroom. All three men pulled off their cloths and both Greg and I gasp at the size of Denton and Tyrrell's packages. Erect each man was very over eight inches and thick as a half dollar. There was clearly no steroid usage in the physical makeup of either man.

If past experience meant anything, my nightgown would be torn off, my hands and feet secured to the bed with the remnants and I'd be subjected to their incursions for hours. That wasn't what happened at all.

Instead, Greg was picked up by Denton and placed faced down on the edge of the bed. Greg's head was held down by one powerful hand, while Tyrrell lubricated his asshole. Greg began to struggle, but was helpless to ward off the activity taking place. "This isn't how this was supposed to go down. What the fuck?"

"We're both gay, dude. We're gonna be pounding your hot little ass all fucking night long. Remember, you said you were up for whatever comes along. We're cumming in you, bitch."

Tyrrell's cock was long and thick, with rows of muscular ridges running the length of his shaft. It almost seemed as if his penis worked out on a daily basis, too. My eyes grew as I watched Tyrrell run the entire length of his cock into my husband's anus in a single well-placed thrust. My lips went dry and I licked them as the black male rammed away inside my hubby.

Greg's leg flailed helplessly. "No, I didn't mean this to happen. It was supposed to be..."

"Yeah, Mindy's ass and cunt taking it. Well, you're the slut tonight. It's inevitable, so relax and enjoy. You agreed to it." Denton planted a firm kiss onto Greg's mouth.

"Mars," shouted Greg at the top of his lungs.

I slid onto the bed and looked my husband in the eyes. "Sorry, that isn't their safety word. They have no idea what you're talking about." Greg winced as each ridge of the knob being driven into him passed his puckering sphincter.

"Please, I didn't want to be fucked. Mars. Mars." Greg's face tightened in mortification, yet his ass was accommodating the invasion when he began rocking back and forth for more stimulation.

In one single motion, Tyrrell lifted Greg up from the bed and cradled him in his meaty arms, while his cock remained planted inside Greg's rectum. "That's not with your prick's telling everyone."

Greg's penis was fully erect and already dribbling precum from its tip. His face was red with embarrassment. I snapped several pictures with my cell phone.

"You're bisexual, aren't you, baby?" My tone was insistent.

"Admit it, man. You're into it. I could tell the minute I walked in the house, you're been fucked in the ass lots of time," Tyrrell said as Greg continued to bounce on the man's erection.

At first, he said nothing. I could see he was embarrassed. Denton took Greg's erection into his mouth and began to suck it. It moved between his lips rapidly and Greg started to moan. His secret was out.

"Alright, I've bottomed before. I've topped, too. Before we met, I had a few experiences."

"There's nothing wrong with experimenting, baby." I squeezed his hand and began to believe his firm exterior wall of concealment was beginning to crumble. I felt closer to him than ever before, but he still had to pay for his cruel violations.

Tyrrell began to pump faster and his eyes rolled back. He grunted loudly and then relaxed. "That was a whole weeks' worth of jizz I just shot into your ass." He pulled out of Greg's rear and slid off his condom, the translucent end filling with milky white glop. "All for you, bitch."

With the rubber held to Greg's mouth, its contents were poured into his reluctant oral cavity.

"Drink it all down, just like you made me do with a bunch of complete strangers." If Greg had though I was about to show mercy, he was sorely mistaken.

With Devon pinching his cheeks between his thumb and index finger, Greg began to ingest the spunk. I listened with delight as I heard him swallow. He made a scrunched up face that said he was tasting bitter medicine.

"I can see you're going to be trouble. I'm going to have to tie you up with something for what I want," announced Devon. He looked at me and I peeled off my lingerie and handed to him. His eyes traveled the length of my naked body. I felt even more naked under his visage.

"Hey, I appreciate a fine female form. I can't believe this douche didn't treat you like the goddess you are."

My nightie was ripped apart and Greg's hand and feet bound with the tattered strips. "I sucked your cock, now you suck mine," Devon demanded in a no nonsense tone.

Greg was trembling as he obeyed and ingested a rock hard penis.

"One tooth mark and I'll pull your ass over my knee and give you a spanking that will send you into next week."

Greg continued to shake but did as told. He worked more and more of the cock into his pie hole and started making slurping sounds. Silvia dribbled from the corners of his mouth.

"Mmmm, you're doing a decent job. Now lick my balls. I'm going to save my load for later." Devon lay back and was obviously enjoying the attention.

Greg ran his tongue across the man's hairy nutsack and then up the shaft, flick at the top of the penis with the tip of his tongue, before working his way back down to start all over again. I recorded the event with several more cell phone photos. They could go into my own private collection or be used as barter for the destruction of Greg's photos of me. During the entire time, despite his apparent humiliation, Greg remained fully erect.

My husband's ass was sticking up in the air as he worked over Devon's manly package. The timing was ideal. I'd just finished lubricating a nine-inch dildo and used the opportunity to jam in hard into his bunghole. He howled at the unexpected intrusion. I slapped his ass firmly. "Take it you little slut. Show me how much you want it."

Without breaking time of his cock licking duties, he began to thrust his ass in a rhythmic movement to match my attack. It was then that I realized I was more aroused than ever before. My cunt buzzed and felt like it was on fire. The harder I pumped the fake phallus into him, the closer I moved toward my peak. My clitty swelled against its pierced stainless-steel hoop.

Tyrrell saw the look on my face and said, "Go on. Give into it. You're finally getting you due."

One more deep thrust into Greg's ass pussy and I hit a tsunami of pure unrelenting frenzy. The entire room seemed to go dark for a second. I experienced what the French call "La petite mort", the little death. I grabbed onto Greg's hips to steady myself. For an instance, everything went dim. I didn't realize I'd been screaming out a stream of verbal obscenities for a full minute without once repeating myself.

I sat on the floor resting and watching as my husband continued to lick away at another man's erection that was now smearing precum over his face. When I had the strength, I stood and said, "Are you sorry for what you've been doing to me? Do you understand now what it's like?"

Greg's eyes testified to his honest shame when he was allowed to speak. "Yes, I was wrong. I went too far. I had no right to do those things to you." He began to grovel at our feet. I could tell he'd been taught a lesson he'd never forget.

"From now on Saturday's will be the day I am the dominate one in our fucking sessions. Friday's are yours, but remember, I now know I get off way more abusing you than by being subjugated and a truly angry wife is not something you'll ever want to experience again in your lifetime." I used my foot to press his head toward the floor for emphasis. He babbled his complete agreement to our new understanding.

Greg was untied and continued to express his contrition and acceptance of the change of our relationship.

"To show you that there are no hard feeling, there's going to be one more sex act this evening," I pronounced. Once again, Greg was placed on his knees on the edge of the bed. This time I took the same position next to him.

Devon's cock was swiftly guided into Greg's asshole at the same time as Devon drove his schlong into mine. The two bodybuilders began to plunge away at us pillar-to-post. My hips kept time with the motions of Tyrrell and Greg matched Devon's reciprocating actions.

"You get your wish to see me fucked by a black guy." I grabbed Greg's hand and held it tightly. He ejaculated onto the sheets and his chest, in a gooey mess. His submission would serve as an acceptable first payment of his debt of repentance, but he was on a long road toward total forgiveness.

In a near synchronized performance, both men came into our asses at nearly the same instance. I could feel the pulsation of Tyrrell releasing the remainder of his evening's cum into me and I came hard as a result.

Greg's face registered his own pleasure of being the receptacle of a load of cream. Then and there, I decided I wanted to see him fucked by a black man, too. I began making plans for next Saturday and wondered where I could find a few willing tops for his willing bottom.

Our guests soon dressed and thanked us for, "A very enlightening evening," as Tyrrell put it.

However, Devon summed up the night best when he said, "There are two things we all need to remember. First is that if Tyrrell and I ever decide to marry, there is no fucking way we would ever serve pizza at our wedding. The second is that when a woman says no to you..."

Tyrrell loudly cleared his throat and shot Devon a punitive look.

"Sorry. When your partner says no to you, it fucking well means no."

~ The End ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Submissive's Revenge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds