• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Vignettes

Vignettes

WARNING: The following is very short and not very explicit. It's not nearly long enough or complete enough for a stroke story, but I hope some find it pleasant.

It's a collection of several actual mini-fantasies about someone I knew. One of these would pop into my mind of out nowhere, play for a few seconds, and be gone. They recurred for years after I worked with her, but none were ever realized.

Vignette # 1

She is at the sink in the small windowless kitchen in her little apartment, doing dishes after our supper together. She's wearing blue jeans and a tight-fitting blue ribbed turtleneck sweater which accentuate her long body.

I move behind her, wrapping my arms around her, and begin nuzzling at her neck under the turtleneck sweater, kissing under her ears, and nibbling gently at her earlobes. She stops her hands in the sink, and lets me continue for a few moments.

Then she turns inside my arms to face me and places her hot soapy hands on either side of my face. She smiles and kisses me, long and soft, tender affection. Then she pats the side of my face with her wet hand and says, "Now behave," before turning back to the dishes.

Vignette # 2

I am sitting on the small sofa in her apartment. We've been chatting as she bustles around the apartment straightening things while she looks for a book we were discussing. She's wearing blue jeans and a Scandinavian-type wool sweater - browns and greys and white, reindeer and snowy pine trees.

She says something sassy at a moment she has approached too close to me and I snatch her hand and begin pulling her over my lap. She laughingly protests but doesn't fight much while I arrange her with one arm held behind her back, her soft bum rising over my legs.

I spank her six or seven times, very gently, while she squirms softly on my lap. When I stop she doesn't try to get up, just lies there as though she's happy to be there. I begin gently rubbing her bum with one hand and her back with the other while we murmur affectionately to each other.

Vignette # 3

I am sitting on the small sofa in her apartment as she brings us tall glasses of Coke filled with ice. She's wearing blue jeans and a Scandinavian-type wool sweater - browns and greys and white, reindeer and snowy pine trees.

She hands both glasses to me, and in the seconds I'm feeling confused about that she folds herself gracefully onto the sofa and under my arms. Propped on an elbow, she is over my lap and facing me with an impish smile as she reaches for one of the Cokes I'm holding.

We each take a few sips, but soon the Cokes are on the side table, I have wrapped her into my arms, and we are necking gently, tongues dueling sweetly as I hold her warm body and soft chest against me. When we pull back, some of her long silky brown hair has fallen over the side of her face and as I reach to brush it back I say, "Best waitress I've ever had!" She smiles and brings her soft lips to mine again.

Vignette # 4

I am sitting on the small sofa in her apartment, flipping through a magazine while I wait for her to return from the washroom.

She calls to me from her bedroom, asks me if I can come there for a minute. When I enter the room I catch my breath. She is stretched out on her stomach on her bed, under a silky sheet, obviously naked beneath it. Under the curving sheet her long body looks even more graceful and lithe than I have imagined it.

The sheet slides over her round bum as she wiggles it a little and asks, "Would you mind giving me a back rub?" Her eyes are slightly embarrassed, hopeful, and her smile is gentle. "Babe," I say, "how much do I have to pay you for the privilege?"

I sit on the side of her bed, her hip pressed against mine. I can feel her warmth and softness through my clothes as I reach for her shoulders. The sheet is pulled up to her neck and I leave it there, beginning to work my fingers around her neck and inner shoulders, and then out to the firmer muscles at the tops of her arms. She drops a warm hand onto my thigh as she sighs.

I move slowly down the center of her back, rolling the muscles on either side of her backbone for minutes until I reach the top of her bum. I tease gently at the top of her cleft and then run barely-grazing fingers down the cleft and towards the heat of her center. The silky sheet forms itself to her luscious curves and I can feel all of her warmth through it. She moans and raises her bum appreciatively. "I definitely consider that to be part of my back, thank you," she says, and squeezes my thigh with her hand.

I return to her neck and begin peeling the sheet down her body. I move very slowly, and as her soft smooth skin is exposed I run barely-grazing fingers of my free hand over her. The top of her bum appears, and then slowly the rest of it is revealed. I feel a surge of excitement as I lean down and plant little butterfly kisses all over her bum and upper thighs as I push the sheet down to her calves. She smells clean and hot and her pure white skin so smooth against my lips. She moans again, and moves her bum gently against my face.

I ease myself down onto the bed beside her, still dressed, and fold her long naked body against me for an endless sweet kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Vignettes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds