• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 01

The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 01

My boyfriend needs a place to crash," my roommate Carla says.

My heart is banging against my chest, I want to puke or scream. This wasn't happening there was no way her boyfriend was staying here. I watch as she changes her sheets and fluff her pillows. She looks anxious and nervous, I want to comfort her but who will comfort me?

"Doesn't he have friends," I say calmly.

"That's where he's been crashing this whole time. But he doesn't like to be around them that much," she says.

"Why?" I say. I only met her boyfriend once and in that short time and I knew two things. One he was intimidating and two incredibly hot.

"Please Nick I will owe you one," she says.

"Okay," I say pleasantly. It couldn't be that bad maybe he will ignore me.

Two hours later and Jax arrives, I hear his heavy suitcases bounce off the wooden floor. I want to stay in my room but I decide to greet him. I walk into the living room of our sort of tiny apartment. Carla is unpacking Jax's stuff while he's sitting on the couch flipping through channels. I take a huge breath and I walk toward them.

"Hi guys," I chirp.

Jax's electric blue eyes lock on mine. His thick dark brows narrow with annoyance. I break contract and look at Carla.

"Hey," she smiles.

I start to play with my long wavy pale blond hair, I can still feel his eyes burning me alive.

"Do you want something?" Jax's deep low voice snaps.

"No," I mumble startled and slightly terrified.

Jax suddenly stands my eyes trails after him while he's walking into the kitchen. His lean muscular frame has my mouth watering, his six foot and three inches look even taller when he's wearing his signature black combat boots.

"Are you going out?" Carla asks me.

"No why?" I stutter.

"Do you mind staying and keeping Jax company while I work?"

No I think. No fucking way, Jax's eyes never left mine as he took a huge gulp of pop. It was like he was taunting me. Daring me to say no and run.

"I don't need company," he spits out.

"Sure," I say.

Here's something you don't know about me. I'm gay and I'm pretty girly, I have a pale slightly feminine frame. Girl hips and butt, I'm five foot and eight inches. I have bright green eyes and soft pink lip. Me and Carla known each other since high school. Now we're nineteen and in college at UC. I'm majoring in creative writing and journalism. Carla wants to be a vet doctor. I don't know how Jax and Carla met but I do know they fight and fuck constantly. I have seen so many tears over this guy.

It's weird, we're all standing here watching each other. Jax ruffles his thick dark hair, it's long and it hangs in his eyes. I decide to stop the awkwardness and leave.

I'm in my room listening to music when I hear talking through the walls. Its Jax and Carla and their whispering about . . . Me.

"Be nice to him,"

"Don't tell me what to do,"

"He's my friend,"

"Whatever,"

I don't hear much after that, I try to ignore them but it's hard. After awhile the door slams close and I know she left for work. I'm basically asleep when I hear the faint sound of my bedroom door opening. I'm about to sit up when I feel a heavy weight on top of my slender body. I scream but a rough hand covers my mouth. Its dark I don't see much but I just know it's Jax. His breathing is rough and deep, his smell spicy and manly. He gathers my hands and ties them to my bed post. I try fighting, I even raise my knees a little to kick. But he simply overpowers me. My arms are straight over my head, each arm is against my head. I'm on my back in only gray thin boxers briefs. My eyes adjust and I see his messy hair then hard abs. His grin is lopsided and mean. Tears pool at the corner of my eyes.

"Let's play a game," he whispers against my lips.

I groan from the pressure he puts on my slightly aroused member. His budge feels hard and huge, the weight alone is pressing me farther into the mattress.

"Please don't do this," I whimper, my breathing comes out fast and breathy, but weirdly and I'm horrified by this but it's also excitement. I want to die at the thought, this was serious my best friend's boyfriend was molesting me. And the way he was touching my hairless arms, legs and chest and the occasionally squeeze of my smooth ass made me fear more of what he intended.

"The game is cat and mouse," he says kissing my jaw. "Your my prey and I'm the predator.

*****

It's a three or more part series so more is on the way. So please comment and tell me what you think. And don't worry the sex is coming, thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds