• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 05

Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 05

12

Please vote. Please give me the support or your vote. Please vote.

*

Part Five: Hard Court Press, Taking Six for the Team

The third film was with Liz as a head cheerleader, literally and figuratively. The story is about Liz being gang raped by six men of an all-black basketball team after winning the big, championship game. Perhaps rape is too strong of a word where Liz wanted to have sex with them as much as they wanted to have sex with her. Only, even though having double penetration sex was her favorite sexual act, sucking one man while fucking another, she would have preferred having sex with one man at a time.

She would have preferred savoring the sex instead of having to rush the sex. Instead of just sucking and fucking, she would have preferred more foreplay and making love first before going balls to the wall wild. Now with the sex just a blurred memory, had she taken her time with each man instead of having all six men at the same time, the sex would have been better. Yet, for that two hour period where six, well hung, black men attacked her naked body was pretty awesome and a memory she'll never forget.

Had they all stayed for the end of the celebration, the party after, with Liz as the sexual entertainment, she would have taken on the whole team, the five, main players on the court and the other seven on the bench. Literally, in the way that CBS news reporter Lara Logan was repeated raped by a crowd of men in Egypt celebrating Egyptian President Hosni Mulbarak leaving, Liz would have cleared the bench. Instead of having sex with the entire twelve man roster, she had sex with only six players.

Only six players? What normal woman has sex with six men? What normal woman would willingly and sexually allow six men to use and abuse her naked body? Had she not pulled a train many times before while in the swinging lifestyle, a normal woman would have balked at six men with monster cocks forcing her to suck them and fuck them.

Only, even though the sex was real, her reality wasn't. She wasn't having swinging sex with her husband participating and/or watching. She was an actress making an adult movie. She was a porn star pretending that she was the head cheerleader of a winning basketball team while six, black actors had their wicked sexual way with her naked body. Double penetration, she sucked them while they fucked her.

Besides, not necessarily that it's a bad thing or a good thing but Liz isn't a normal woman. She goes through men in the way that some men, players and swingers, go through women. Nevertheless her being a normal woman or not, being that it was a movie, a porn movie at that, the six men really didn't force her to have sex with them. Just as it was her job to have sex with them, it was their jobs to have sex with her. Under the guise of making an adult movie, she was paid to have sex with six men just as they were paid to have sex with her.

Wow, talk about having your cake and eating it too? Seriously, how many of you would love to be paid to have sex? How perfect of a job is that to be paid to have sex with a beautiful, shapely woman? How perfect of a job is that to be paid to have sex with six, handsome black men who have giant cocks?

Within the confines of their roles, they may have coerced her to have sex with them but, even in the movie, they didn't force her to have sex. Yes, she was inebriated in the way that they were too. And yes, they stripped her naked and tied her to the massage table, but Liz wasn't screaming and fighting. She never said no. She seemed to want to have sex with them as much as they wanted to have sex with her. The sex was consensual.

* * * * *

Imagine this scenario playing out on the street with someone who's not a porn star.

"Excuse me Miss," said a man carrying a briefcase and stopping a good looking woman on the street who had a hot body.

No doubt figuring that he was asking her for directions, she stopped walking to talk to the man.

"Yes," she said stopping.

Tall, blonde, busty, and beautiful, she could be his next porn star.

"What's your name?"

Obviously figuring that he was a salesman trying to sell her something, she eyed him with suspicion now. She paused and gave him a questioning look before blurting out her first name.

"Tiffany," she said.

Right up there with Crystal and Veronica, Tiffany was the perfect name for a porn star, for a stripper, and for her.

"I'm sorry to bother you but would you allow me to ask you a question?"

He gave her a warm smile as if he was inviting her to a church social.

"You just did ask me a question," she said with a naughty laugh. "You actually asked me two questions. You asked my name and then you asked if you could ask me a question," she said with another laugh.

Sexy, beautiful, intelligent, and witty, he was impressed with his find.

"Quite right, but may I ask you another question after asking you this question," he said with a laugh over the semantics of asking her if he could ask her a question before asking her a question, a process that could go on endlessly.

She smiled her impatience at him.

"What's your question?"

Seemingly ready to leave without him asking her his question, she now showed more impatience with a stranger stopping her in the street to ask her a question.

"Would you have gangbang sex with these six, black men?"

He looked to the side with her to look at six very tall, black men. She looked where he looked before looking back at him.

"Gangbang sex?" She looked at him as if he was a nut or a pervert. "Certainly not. What kind of woman do you think I am? I'm not a whore? I'm not a slut and I'd never pull a train," she said seeming offended.

Hmm, the fact that she knew that pulling a train was another way of describing gangbang sex was encouraging. He smiled as if he was a preacher ready to preach to his flock before fleecing his flock.

"Sorry but please indulge me in asking one more question," he said.

She seemed as interested in having gangbang sex with six, black men as she seemed angry that he'd stop her in the street to ask her if she'd have gangbang sex with six, black men.

"Okay, go ahead and ask your question," she said.

As if he was Monte Hall wanting her to pick a door to make a deal, he gave her another smile.

"What if I paid you to have sex with them?"

With her eyes opening wide, obviously, he had her attention now. Much like the Dire Straits song, Money for Nothing, unless the woman was a virgin, money for sex is giving up nothing for money. Seriously, who wouldn't want to be paid to have sex? Only and again, she appeared to be as angry as she appeared to be sexually excited to have gangbang sex with six, black men.

"You want to pay me to have gangbang sex with six, very tall, and good looking black men?" She dressed him down with a look. "Do I look like a prostitute to you?"

She looked from him to eye the six men before looking back at him.

"Yes," he said. "I mean, no, you don't look like a prostitute to me but yes, I'd like you to have gangbang sex with those six, black men.

She looked from the man to look at the six black men before focusing her stare back on the man again.

"How much?"

As if he was Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire, he showed her the money as if she was Cuba Gooding, Jr as Rod Tidwell. He lifted his briefcase and opened it to show her that it was filled with neatly stack one hundred dollar bills. There had to be at least fifty thousand dollars in there, maybe more.

"Wow! That's a lot of money," she said staring at the money before staring up at him. "I'd have to see their cocks first," she said laughing at her joke.

Only, taking her seriously and literally, it was no joke to the man holding the briefcase full of money. He happened to be an adult movie producer searching for his next porn star and the men happened to be six of his porn stars.

"Show her your cocks," he said to the six black men.

One by one, with people walking by them on a busy sidewalk, they all pulled out their huge dicks. With six enormous cocks dangling in front of her, she looked from one man to the other before looking at the producer.

"Oh, my," said Tiffany staring at the six big pricks again. "I should be paying you to have sex with them," she said with a dirty laugh.

Seriously, if there's a perfect job, it's being paid to have sex. The best job in the world is being a porn star. Being that Liz is a porn star, these are her confessions.

* * * * *

They may have enticed her to suck and fuck them merely by the size of their cocks. Yet, being forced to have gangbang sex was too strong of a word to use on a swinger who's now making porn movies. If the sex was anything, contracted, bought, and paid for, the sex was consensual. If the sex was anything, much like going to the office to work, it was their jobs to have sex. Yet, whether it's her job or not, what kind of woman consensually agrees to have a gangbang and to have sex with six, black men?

One who's never made a porn film would think that actors and actresses would have to have gangbang sex just the one time. Yet, how many times did they have to shoot and reshoot the scene before getting it right? How many times did she had to suck six men over and again? How many times did six men have to fuck her over and again? After a while, much like any job, the sex must get boring and the actors get tired and sore. What happens when a porn star goes home to her husband and he wants to have sex?

"I'm so glad you're home Liz," said Mitch, her husband. "I've been horny all day. Let's have sex."

With her mouth and pussy stretched and still sore from a hard day of work having sex while making an adult film, she looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Sex? Honey, I'm so tired. I'm so sore. I've been having sex all day. Matter of fact, I had gangbang sex with six black men who had massive cocks and, until we got it right, we had to do the take over and again."

Obviously by the thought of her sucking and fucking six, black men over and again, he looked at her with lust in his eyes.

"Okay," said Mitch. "How about just a blowjob?"

She looked at him as if giving him a blowjob was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Gees, Mitch, if you knew how man cocks I sucked today over and again, you'd never ask me to blow you ever again."

Maybe working as a porn star does have some drawbacks.

If anything, she was a super woman, a super sexual woman. If anything, she was the queen of sex. She was more persuaded to have sex with the six men than she was forced. Only, not even needing much persuasion, she was looking forward to having gangbang sex with six, good looking, well endowed, black men.

Still, when she realized what was happening, her having sex with six men who had giant cocks, she could have screamed. She could have balked. She could have resisted. She could have said no. She could have somehow fought them and made it more difficult for them to sexually take her but she didn't. As if it was her idea too and as if she wanted them as much as they wanted her, and she did, she went along with having gangbang sex.

Having sex was her job after all. Having sex is what she's good at doing. Liz is a porn star and having sex is what she does to earn a living.

* * * * *

The movie was aptly named, Full Court Press, Taking Six for the Team. Full Court Press, Taking Six for the Team, was a porn movie where Liz played the head cheerleader, Molly Virginia Peterson, also coincidentally and appropriately known as MVP. Certainly, in the eyes of the six, black basketball players who persuaded her to have sex with them, after she relented and gave them what they all so wanted, indeed, she was their most valuable player in the final celebration of their championship game.

Talk about March Madness, what happened in that locker room that night was real madness and sexual mayhem. No one would ever believe that one woman would sexually take on six, super big men. Yet, and for sure, no winning game celebration would be any fun without a naked, head cheerleader doing the whole team. Without doubt, no team was anything without their most valuable player and that night, their most valuable player was their head cheerleader or more appropriately, their cheerleader giving head.

"MVP! MVP! MVP," chanted the whole team as they entered the showers where there was a bucket full of champagne and two kegs filled with beer.

They all grabbed a bottle of champagne, opened them, shook them, and sprayed one another. On a strict, high carb, low fat, and high protein diet during the basketball year and ordered not to drink or take drugs, they sucked down beer after beer.

"MVP! MVP! MVP," shouted Molly thinking that she was part of the fun when little did she know that she was about to be the naked centerpiece of their entertainment.

Along with everyone else on the team, she drank a few glasses of champagne and a few too many beers. Only, she was 5'6" and not 6'6" tall and the alcohol had more of an effect on her than it had on these super big men. It wasn't until she saw most everyone leaving and her teammates removing their uniforms, getting naked, and taking showers, that she decided that she needed to leave too.

Yet, mesmerized by the sight of their big, black dicks, she was too late in making her safe departure. Sexually aroused by the sight of six, big, black cocks, she looked from one naked, black man to stare at another naked, black man before she realized that this wasn't a safe place for her to be. After all of the coaches, the rest of their teammates, and press had already left, she was there drunk and alone with six naked, black men. Only, when she finally tried to leave, they grabbed her and persuaded to stay under the guise that they were still partying from winning their championship game.

"MVP! MVP! MVP," shouted the team's center, a man who stood 6'10" tall and weighed 240 pounds and who dwarfed Molly's 5'6" 120 pound frame.

She looked up at Tyrone, literally looked way up at Tyrone and tried to show her team spirit by joining him in his cheer.

"MVP," she said halfheartedly now afraid for her safety. "MVP."

With her still remaining there while he and his teammates were standing there naked, no doubt he thought that she was game for anything.

"Molly Virginia Peterson," said Tyrone, the center making his chant more personal. "You're the real most valuable player of this team," he said.

She took a step back when he took a step forward.

"Thank you," said Liz as Molly and giving him an embarrassed smile when she looked down and saw his cock growing to erection.

She could make a run for it but in her inebriated state, she'd never make it through the exercise room without tripping over something and hurting herself.

"In the sexy way you look and with all of your cheers, you inspired us to win. It's because of you that we won so many games. We all wanted to win for you," said Tyrone stepping closer to her and leaning down to kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling two, big handfuls of her C cup breasts.

As if it was Christmas and she was standing beneath mistletoe, she allowed him to kiss her while feeling her breasts. With his big, horny hand going beneath her cheerleader's top, she even allowed him to fondle her tits and finger her nipples through her bra while groping her tight, round ass through her cheerleading panty with his other big hand. While he stood in front of her naked with an obvious erection and chanting her name, she allowed him to continue kissing her and feeling her. Then, when he reached his hand down to put her hand on his cock, she took his big prick in her hand but too big to wrap her fingers all the way around it, she held onto it as best she could. Typically the other way around, with her giving players her cheers and chanting their names, now he was her head cheerleader.

"MVP! MVP! Molly Virginia Peterson is my MVP," he said pounding his fist in the air as if he had just scored a three point basket to win the game.

He scooped her off the floor and with her feet dangling parallel to his thighs, he carried her around as if she was a ragdoll while kissing her and feeling her ass. Compared to him, she looked so tiny. Compared to him, she looked so helpless. Only ready to take on the team and to take charge of things sexually with her mouth and with her pussy, she wasn't helpless at all. If anything, this woman was soon to be in charge of these six, big men.

Then, when he set her down, with nowhere else to look, she couldn't help herself from staring down at his big cock that suddenly grew bigger, longer, and thicker. With her curious to see how big his prick would grow, she reached out her hand to fondle the head of his prick with her fingertips before wrapping her fingers around his cock to stroke him. Even dwarfing Mitch's 10" dick, he had the biggest cock she had ever seen and the heaviest cock she ever felt.

With her pretty head tilted all the way back, looking straight up as if looking at the ceiling, she continued stroking him while looking up at him. Long and thick and too thick for her to completely wrap her fingers around, she couldn't imagine trying to fit that monster in her mouth. Bigger than her biggest dildo, Big Bruno, she couldn't imagine what that thing would feel like in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass.

"Molly Virginia Peterson! Molly Virginia Peterson! Molly Virginia Peterson," chanted the whole naked team when Tyrone put her down in the middle of them. "MVP! MVP! MVP!"

With their erect cocks already ready for action, as if she was about to do a circle jerk, six, naked men surrounded her. Six, naked men touched her, felt her, and kissed her while pressing their big dicks against her. Six, men took their turns in filling her hands with their pricks.

Immersed in cock heaven, she looked from one big, erect prick to another big, erect prick. Had she not been inebriated from the high of winning the state basketball championship, from the champagne, from drinking too much beer, and mesmerized by the sight of their big pricks, she would have left when everyone else left. Had she not been drunk with the excitement of winning the championship game, she wouldn't have celebrated as hard and drank as much. Was it not for the attention her teammates gave her to make her feel like one of them, a star, she never would have stayed.

With her ingesting an excessive amount of alcohol, she wouldn't have put herself in such a precariously vulnerable position. Begging to be raped and sexually brutalized, had the six, naked men not started kissing her, touching her, feeling her, and fondling her while removing her clothes, she would have had her wits about her. Dizzy with delight of being so sexually wanted by six naked men, she was filled with the sexual anticipation of men who were her friends. Only, with her seemingly enjoying the sexual attention of twelve hands groping her, she was drunk with the realization of a sexual fantasy.

* * * * *

Trusting them not to hurt her and not to take sexual advantage of her, Tyrone, Darnell, Bradley, Dwayne, Reggie, and Willie were her friends during the basketball season. Even though she's never dated any of them, she's had sexual fantasies of all of them while masturbating herself when alone in her bedroom or while taking a bath. Never having had sex with a black man before, curious to know what having sex with them would feel like, she always wondered how different it would be to have sex with a black man than with a white man. She always wondered if the myth was true, that black men have bigger cocks and, if judging all black men by these six black men, now she knew that the myth was true.

Certainly, if just by their immense size, with the smallest man on the team, 6'3" tall, it made sense to her that bigger men must inherently have bigger cocks. Only, as if she was a female sportscaster in a locker room, unable to stop herself from staring, she was curious to know what their naked, erect cocks not only looked like but also felt like in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass. Even after they removed her uniform, with her standing there in her panty and bra, she continued celebrating.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Confessions of a Porn Star Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds