• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 09

Sandy and Frank Ch. 09

12

So, that rousing and scary event was over, and another, unexpected, rendezvous was set up for the second Saturday night in a row. There was one difference, however, and that was that I had gotten the equipment I needed to wirelessly connect the camera in the suite to the TV in our bedroom. As a result, I could watch the action live and, at the same time, record it on the hard drive of our Panasonic DVD player-recorder. This was going to be much more comfortable than looking down through a windshield to a car seat!

It was interesting on Saturday watching Sandy dressing for the party. I noted that the outfit that she put on did not meet the "loose and accessible" criteria that we had talked about as the type of clothes she should wear when she was going to be with Frank. Obviously, that was no longer of any significance since she could undress, or be undressed, with ease in a bedroom as opposed to the restricted space in the car. When I pointed out that change, she replied, "Oh, sure, I thought of that. Now I can wear some of the outfits that I really like but I would have been a problem before. This long skirt would have been hard to wiggle out of in the car, but I really like it. Something else too - Frank's in for a surprise tonight. When I call you from the bathroom to tell you that we're ready to leave, I'm going to take my panties off and put them in my purse. When I undress, I won't have any panties on!"

"It might be easier if you just didn't wear panties in the first place. Just think, nothing on but your blouse, skirt and shoes!"

"I thought of that, too, but I don't think that I'm quite up to that - not yet, anyway. No, I just want to take my panties off ahead of time to make up for him making me go without them on Monday when I was so wet. I really don't know why, but it's still sexy that he wants to keep them - I guess, as you said, it's just an intimate, fun thing between us!"

"Whatever you want. Let's get going, though - I want to get back and watch the Red Sox."

The call came about 12:45 and I immediately got ready - the camera and recorder were turned on, my light went out and, not too long after, the car parked in the alley and the performers in tonight's porno show made their way to their set and started the show. The door opened, the light was turned on and they came in, looking all the world like any other couple returning from a party. They didn't immediate throw their arms around each other in a rhapsodic expression of love. Instead, they walked into the bedroom continuing a totally unexpected conversation about Spanish literature! Frank turned and locked the door while Sandy walked over to a table and put down her purse and kicked off her shoes. Then, finally, the academic discussion ended as he took her in his arms and they shared a very passionate kiss.

Frank pulled away far enough for Sandy to unbutton her blouse, and, as she shrugged it off, he began fondling and lightly squeezing her tits. "Not too hard now - the marks are finally fading away, so no bruising and no biting!"

"Ok, I'll be careful. I got carried away that last time after missing them all summer, and I know that it must be hard for you to hide them. Still, it's fun to see marks I put on you."

"Well, as I told you that other time, I like it too - in moderation. I guess that you can put one under my left nipple and keep it there the way you did last semester."

As would be expected, Frank took advantage of her offer and proceeded to suck the skin on her left tit, producing a mark that unquestionably would be a clear "love mark" by tomorrow. As he was involved with that pleasant job, Sandy was loosening the fastener on her skirt and, when he finished, she stepped back and let it fall to the floor. As she had planned, she had removed her panties and stood there completely naked. She posed there, her hands on her hips as he stared at her nude body."

"No panties!

"No, no panties! If I wear panties, something always happens to them! I had to come home Monday afternoon with tissues stuck in me because they were missing. As a matter of fact, you said that you didn't think that I was wearing any when I came in. So, I decided that there was no purpose in wearing them if they somehow just vanish - or are stolen as souvenirs or trophies! "

"So, you think that you are smart, huh! You're not fooling me for a minute. I'll bet that your panties are right there in your purse. You'd never have the nerve to go out without panties on!"

"I would so! I don't really need panties except when someone fills my cunt and won't let me have them to keep me from dripping! I just didn't bother with them tonight because you couldn't do anything to me until we got home. Anyway, I had on this long, tight skirt tonight so nothing could show by accident, so I didn't need panties."

"So your panties are not in your purse."

"No!"

I had no idea as to where this was going, but I was almost certain that her lie was going to be proved. What I didn't know was why she was painting herself into an obvious corner where there was no exit - unless she wanted to be found out. As would be expected, Frank reached behind her and picked up her purse, saying, "If your panties are in here, you're going to be punished for lying to me! If they are not, I will apologize profusely for doubting you."

"Give me my purse! You do not look into a woman's purse without her permission!" She futilely struggled to get the purse away from him, obviously having no chance against him. There she was, all 5' 2+" of her, completely naked, reaching upward to where he was holding her purse far over her head with one arm while the other held her around her waist. "There's nothing in there and I'll be mad if you open it!"

"So, there are no panties in here."

"No! Give it back!"

Her lying about her panties was so transparently obvious that there could be only one result from this "struggle" - Frank would check her purse and that, of course, is exactly what happened. Letting go of her completely, he held her purse high beyond her reach, and, releasing the fastener, he opened it enough for the panties to drop out, directly on her face as it happened.

"What have we here? By god, it looks like a pair of panties. I wonder how they got in there without you knowing. Now, what do we do with naughty little girls who tell lies? I think that they deserve a spanking!" With that, and before she had time to react, Sandy found herself picked up and placed across his knees. At that point, she erupted.

"Don't you dare! Let me up!"

Now, this was exactly where I thought things were headed. She had to know that her "lie" was going to be proved, yet she maintained her refusal to admit that the panties were in her purse. I couldn't, of course, predict his reaction with absolute confidence - he might have just triumphed and gloated over her - but the most erotic outcome would be a spanking. Back in the early days of our relationship, we had indulged in what might be called "fun" spanking. We both knew what was going on - Sandy would deliberately do something that I told her not to do, leading to a confrontation that resulted in having her over my knees, her bottom bare and ripe to be spanked.

She most certainly was not a masochist, but she ultimately admitted the obvious - being spanked turned her on and that she even enjoyed the pain and subsequent soreness that was the result. She normally was a strong and independent woman, but once in a while she found it to be erotic and sexually arousing to be little and weak under the control of a strong man - namely me. We had gradually stopped playing that game and moved on to a more sedate sexual life, but, I could tell, her desire to be "mastered" had reemerged because she was obviously provoking Frank. She could play the role of a submissive little woman in that private, very personal relationship, and be herself otherwise. I'm certain that Frank was intelligent, and sophisticated, enough to recognize the sex play scenario and was quite ready to participate.

She was struggling and thrashing around and insisting that he stop and let her go as he easily held her in position. Suddenly, his hand came down, sinking into her round buttocks with a resounding smack. That resulted in a shriek followed by an even more energetic effort to pull away. The picture on the TV clearly showed the red patch that appeared on her hip, to be followed quickly by several more. The spanks were not patty-cake-type slaps - they stung, but this was not a real spanking in the classic sense. I had a feeling that Sandy was getting a bit more pain than she had bargained for, but this was obviously sex play

I never even thought of interfering as I certainly would have done if I hadn't known that, while it might have been harder than she anticipated, she was getting what she had wanted. In addition, I found the entire situation to be intensely arousing. It may be chauvinistic, and not well received by women lib types, but I will admit that there is something very appealing in seeing a nude woman over your knee, the round mounds of her buttocks enticingly displayed. There is the very satisfying tactile feeling of her skin, pulled taut in that position, as you run your hand over the cheeks. It's exciting to pull those cheeks open and peer between them and to run your fingers between her legs.

The actual spanking may well take second place to just being in that position - the enjoyment before the first slap is very satisfying. However, there is real pleasure in smacking that bare ass and feel the firm flesh contract with the blow and rebound almost like a rubber ball. Seeing the pale flesh turn pink and then red and hearing the squeals and watching the revealing squirming around certainly increases the man's (or woman's if she is the spanker) arousal and carnality. Now, I'm not talking cruelty here - getting pleasure out of hurting someone, particularly someone weaker. I'm also not talking about a situation in which there is real anger, a real need to punish, for in those cases the spanker probably is not even aware of, or interested in, these peripheral concerns.

In any case, cruelty certainly was not the issue here. However, one thing is evident - the appeal of that curvy bottom lying there at your mercy and the feeling of dominance by the spanker often leads to a bit more punishment than the "spankee" anticipated or the spanker intended. So, while Sandy received only five or six "smacks" on her rear end, they were sharp blows and they made it easy for her to act hurt and really chastened by the ordeal. She was able to present a pitiful and chagrined expression as she said, "That hurt! That was mean! I didn't do anything that deserved a spanking! Anyway, you should have given me my panties back when you knew that stuff was dripping out!" Rubbing her hands over her bottom she added, ingenuously, "I'm sore. Feel how hot I am!"

Needless to say, Frank was quite happy to do so and, at the same time, turned her around and kissed her. The kiss was returned with enthusiasm and very rapidly they turned to sex. Sandy lay back on the bed, waiting while Frank quickly undressed and came down beside her. She spread her legs open as he began to fondle her cunt, stroking his rigid cock as they kissed again. No further foreplay was needed, of course, and he moved onto her and she directed the cock into her cunt. Watching them, as I lay there on our bed, was like watching a porno film. However, it obviously different knowing that it was my wife on her back with her legs spread wide welcoming him into herself. He was between those legs, driving into her as she surged up against her. Every now and then they moved in such a way as I could actually see the shaft of his cock embedded in her cunt.

I stared with utter fascination as the movements became more vigorous as they moved toward a crescendo. I could tell that she was coming as her legs flailed around and her torso surged upward, writhing against Frank as he fused himself against her and ejaculated deep into her vagina. They held that position, still grinding against each other, for almost thirty seconds before he just slumped down on her, both of them totally exhausted and out of energy. It was a full minute, maybe more, before Frank levered himself off of her and flopped down beside her.

She lay there, her legs still spraddled open as if spread too far to go back together. She was the perfect embodiment of a woman who had just been taken, i.e. fucked. She had a blank, satiated look on her face. He arms were just lying limply beside her. And, even from the distance, her cunt gaped open and just looked used. A painting of her lying there might be entitled "Debauched Woman." Actually, we've had sex hundreds of times and I'm sure that she has looked the same way after we had intercourse, but I hadn't seen her. I had lain beside her just as Frank was then - recovering from my own efforts and climax, not even aware of how she was recuperating. She soon recovered, of course - her legs closed, her face came back to life, losing that "lost" look and replacing it with a happy, satisfied smile as she turned toward her "amante."

Still, it was a picture of her that I had never seen before. I had watched Frank screw her a number of times in the car and I had watched the recording of her last time on the bed, but seeing her lying there like that, absolutely taken and used to the point that she was completely out of it, was an eye-opener.

It was also different watching them after the recovery. Frank put his arm around her and she cuddled up against him as they quietly, and inaudibly, talked. That was a very private and intimate moment and I actually felt that I shouldn't be spying on them then - and, unlike watching them screw, this did feel like spying. They actually dozed for almost fifteen minutes and I began to wonder about how I could surreptitiously awaken them if they were sound asleep. Fortunately, Sandy stirred, wakening Frank who glanced over at the clock and declared, "My god, look what time it is! I'd better go before Mack wonders where you are!"

He quickly dressed and, as he prepared to leave he embraced and kissed her and it was fascinating to see how little she looked, standing completely nude beside him. Just as he was ready to open the door, he stopped and said, "Oops, I forgot something!" Going around her, he leaned down and picked up her panties from where they had fallen, adding, "I don't want to leave these behind. You weren't wearing them, anyway!

"That's not fair! You spanked me for them! Give them to me!"

"Now, Sandy, dear, you got spanked for lying to me. I'm taking these as additional punishment. Anyway, they're a trophy earned for fucking a lovely woman!"

"Oh sure, try flattery! Anyway, the 'lovely woman' you fucked should get the trophy - and all I get is a sore, red bottom that I have to hide from my husband!" She stomped on the floor in mock anger, "Give me my panties!"

"Now, Sandy, behave yourself or your little ass will get another spanking! I'll see you Monday!"

With a quick, but loving, kiss, he slipped out of the door and Sandy took her "little ass," her little red ass, up for her husband to see.

That was the first subject of conversation when she, naked, of course, walked into the bedroom. "So, you got your bottom spanked! What on earth possessed you? You practically invited him to spank you!" I was grinning as I said that but I could tell that she was genuinely embarrassed.

"Honey, I really don't know. When he guessed that my panties were in my purse I just denied it without thinking, expecting it to end there. Well, you saw how it went and, you're right, I did invite it. Damn it, I don't understand it, but I wanted him to spank me! I don't think that I made a conscious decision, but that's the truth. There was just something in me that made me want to be submissive right then. I felt fine until I was walking up the stairs just now and suddenly I felt self-conscious about it! I guess I just feel funny about you seeing me being spanked like that!"

I got up and put my arms around her, hugging her, and said, consolingly, "Come on, Sandy, you didn't do anything to be embarrassed about! I knew exactly what you were doing and I certainly didn't disapprove. You and I did the same thing - playing-around spanking that was fun for both of us. It was fun watching tonight. You really looked little and cute as you struggled with him and you looked very sexy turned over his knees!"

She brightened up immediately. "Did I, really? It was fun while I was doing it, but I was afraid that...well that you would think that I was being...I just don't know to say this. I've had sex with him, been fucked, sucked his cock - all of that. But...but cuddling in bed with him is somehow more personal, more intimate, in a way, than fucking. Now, playing sex games like spanking seems like a further step away from pure sex toward that personal intimacy - playing around, sharing private jokes like keeping my panties and...and... permitting him to spank me. I suddenly was afraid that I was getting more involved, closer personally, than we would want."

"Well, for my part, I don't see any problem. You're having fun and it would be impossible for you to have an affair without real intimacy, physical and personal. As I said before, you are not the 'hook-up' type. Now, if it embarrasses you to be watched or photographed as you become more intimate, I have no objection to turning the camera off."

"God, no! Remember, I'm the one who suggested having a camera recording me and that desire hasn't changed! I just don't want you to be upset by watching me when the affair moves beyond sex to a more important intimacy. I guess that's what bothered me as I thought about tonight."

"Believe me, honey, that is not a problem. In this case, watching you get spanked was surprisingly exciting and, I'll admit, I was a bit jealous of Frank getting to do it. I think that I may have to avail myself of that pleasure again - I remember it felt very good, at least from my end! Speaking of that, it looked as if you got more than simple play smacks. Let's see your bottom - or, as he said, your little ass!"

"Forget it! No spanking! Yes, it hurt and I'm sure that by bottom is red and hot! Look." She turned around and displayed her rear end which was, in fact, quite red, still actually showing spots which were clearly hand prints. Looking at herself in the mirror, she gasped out, "Wow, he did hit me! It hurt at the time but I really didn't mind it - in fact, it hurt and felt good at the same time." Giggling, she went on, "I'll bet he really enjoyed doing that!" Then after a moment's hesitation, she continued, "You know, I really was just playing a game in a pretend struggle, but when he was through spanking me, I actually did feel little and submissive and under his control.

"Actually, I remember doing the same thing with you and having the same feeling afterwards! We would argue and struggle, and you, the strong, macho male, would win and brutally spank little me, leaving me meek and docile - and ready to be taken advantage of. Then, after overpowering and beating me into submission, you felt loving and protective. It was a charade and we both loved it and, inevitably, had great sex afterwards. I also remember having a sore behind afterwards to remind me!"

The following day we looked at the recording, and her reaction to the spanking scene was interesting. First, she was shocked at how diminutive she looked standing in front of Frank. She was completely naked and he was dressed with his shoes on and he just dwarfed her. She, of course, knew that she was short, but the word that came to mind was "tiny." She was actually startled at how easily he ignored her struggles and just picked her up and put her over his knees and held her there. She was genuinely embarrassed as she watched him peer between her ass cheeks and then deliberately run his finger through the crevice to her cunt. Then, in some ways, the most startling thing of all, for her, was to see herself in that extremely vulnerable position ready to be spanked. She, obviously, had never seen herself bent over someone's knees and her reaction was not what she or I would ever have anticipated.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds