• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • King's New Prize

King's New Prize

Niftari groaned and struggled against the enchanted ropes that bound her tightly to her throne. The duke must have drugged her during their banquet in his honor, and used his Gift to trap her in these magical ropes, rendering her powerless. Her arms were bound tightly behind her, tied snugly behind her golden chair. Another thick rope had wormed its way into her mouth, as a sort of bit, trapping her tongue and preventing speech. Her legs, however, he had apparently taken a unique interest in. Ropes around her calves and thighs kept her legs bent at the knees, and two especially long ties wrapped beneath her knees, spreading her legs painfully open on either side of her throne. Because of the awkward positioning of her legs, Niftari's lower body was lifted about an inch from the seat of her chair, and she tried desperately to force herself down.

As she struggled, she let out a series of low moans, slowly realizing just how bad her predicament was. She recalled hearing the duke tell her bodyguards that he'd require an hour or two private conference first thing in the morning, and they were probably either dead or in the village by now, far enough away that the duke could do as he pleased. Niftari squeezed her fiery eyes shut and waited.

Sure enough, the low click of a door's unlocking sounded from the far end of her throne room. "Ah, what have we here?" Zethon mocked, his voice a soft purr that somehow made Niftari buck her hips fiercely, struggling to free herself. He snapped his long fingers and the ropes jerked taut, trapping her even more firmly. The rope in her mouth slid away, however, and Niftari gasped with fury and slight arousal.

"Zethon...release me...I command you," she said, gathering herself as much as she could in such a helpless position. He eyed her lustfully and smirked.

"I'd rather not, my sweet. Besides...," he ran a large hand over the inside of her thigh, "I'm rather enjoying your predicament." He gestured at her slightly wet pussy and flawless body, and she blushed. "Ah, I can see your Majesty has been enjoying herself."

"No...oh, Zethon, please..." The duke approached her and stroked her damp pussy as if to demonstrate. He pulled his hand away before she could grind against him, and she moaned with frustration.

He smirked even wider at this. "Oh, my. I really can't release you like this. Besides...," he snapped his fingers, "you're all mine, my pet." Two thinner ropes slid down over her body and between her long legs, pulling tight on either side of her pussy, revealing her swollen clit. "Mm...there we go." Zethon took a thin silver chain and attached it to her clit, giving it a gentle tug.

"Oh, Zethon, please. You don't have to do this...," Niftari moaned louder, and he released the tension on the chain, looking up cautiously.

"Hm. Niftari...don't be a fool. And shut up already." The duke smiled as her gag slipped back into her mouth, trapping her tongue forcibly. "And now...I might as well have some fun, as your new king. I believe it's my right."

Niftari's eyes widened at his words, and she yanked against the ropes violently. "Now, now, my sweet. I trust you can handle me," he teased her, his eyes showing none of the playful man she'd once known and plenty of the ruthless one he'd become. The rope still in her mouth, Niftari growled defiantly, and Zethon took it as encouragement. He plunged a single finger into her wet pussy, rubbing it aggressively against her walls and laughing as she squirmed. He tugged gently on the chain, still bound to her clit, fingering her harder. Gasping around her rope gag, Niftari squirmed frantically, in search of more pressure on her swollen clit.

Zethon simply laughed, watching his prize with a triumphant look on his face. "Get up." The ropes undid themselves, the last few that had held her legs shoving her to the floor. The duke undid his breeches and seated himself on the throne, giving Niftari's clit a sharp tug. She crawled to the throne, fire in her bright eyes. "Show me how good you are at pleasing your king," Zethon growled, pulling his cock from his loincloth and dragging her closer by her swollen clit.

The conquered queen knelt gingerly at his feet, unsure. A harder tug made her bite her lip to keep from screaming, since she now knew better than to draw unwanted attention. She took his already hard cock into her mouth, circling it gently with her tongue and tickling it with her teeth. He groaned with mild pleasure, and thrust it completely down into her throat, ignoring the queen's screams of protest.

Niftari frowned, and continued to suck, knowing what he expected. Suddenly, explosions of pleasure between her legs forced her to double her efforts, as Zethon used her clit to force her to work harder at pleasuring him. He skillfully forced her to the edge, then cummed suddenly into her mouth. She groaned, and he grabbed the back of her neck, forcing her to swallow all of his seed. The queen did so, surprisingly well, in fact, so he pulled his cock from her and smiled, temporarily satisfied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • King's New Prize

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds