• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

1234

Hello loves, this is a one shot story that will be in a series called Guilty Pleasures. I will have varying stories that go in many different categories all within this series. I have had a mental block on my other two chaptered stories so until I can snap out of it I will be submitting whatever story happens to have my attention at the moment.

I hope you guys like as this is my first time publishing in non-con. I would say that this story is very light compared to others in this category. As always message me feedback, rate and comment *mwuah* :heart: -I.M

*****

Melissa never liked public transportation. She wasn't a snob by any means and actually appreciated the convenient form of transportation. She saved a ton of money on gas seeing as she lived in Briton with roommates, went to school in Mallard which was about an hour drive, and then worked across town in Sandy Springs which was another hour drive. Her little beat up 1999 Toyota would not be able to take all that mileage and even if it could she was barely making enough to pay all her bills and have a little chump change left over to do anything nice for herself.

She hated public transportation because of the close proximity of everyone. She rarely got the chance to sit unless she was on a very late train coming from work so she stood mostly. When it was rush hour usually in the morning and the afternoon she felt packed like sardines. She never felt she was claustrophobic until she started taking the train.

Currently Melissa stood sandwiched between two construction workers who she could tell were just off work. A woman in a business suit stood in front of her talking loudly about some deal she would be closing tomorrow. Somewhere to her left sat a young black kid who played blasting music from a speaker hooked up to his phone. She rolled her eyes at the loud noise knowing the music was not allowed unless wearing headphones. The train stopped at Canton Station. She sighed knowing she had another 20 minutes on the train before her stop.

More passengers ushered in and if it could get any more congested it did. Someone bumped her hard and before she could turn around to see the culprit a heavy hand was placed on her shoulder with a smooth 'sorry' escaping the persons mouth. The hand released her quickly and she nodded her head at the stranger to let them know it was okay even though she couldn't see them.

On this particular day the car she happened to be on had a busted light. It flickered a few times before giving out completely. The train was soon approaching a tunnel which usually encased it in complete darkness for a few minutes. Melissa stayed squished in the middle of the passengers and just kept to herself quietly. She felt some shifting behind her but thought nothing of it.

As soon as the train went into the tunnel she felt a hard grab on her ass. She jumped at the roughness and tried to turn but it was too packed to do so.

"What the hell?"

She knew no one could hear her with the constant blaring of music from the boy's phone so she tried to turn again. She was able to turn her head but couldn't see anything in the near pitch blackness.

She had been felt up on the train before and didn't like it one bit. She felt her anger rising and wanted so badly to find the culprit to give him a piece of her mind.

The train jostled left and someone warm and hard pushed into her back. She froze as she felt hands rubbing along her thighs. Shit. This would just so happen be the day she decided to wear a skirt. She wiggled her hands down between the packed bodies so that she could grab whoever's hands were on her. Before she could reach them, the hands shot up her skirt and began playing with her ass.

Melissa jumped and tried to pry away only to have the stranger's other hand pull her back against him hard. She could feel the hardness of his cock on her ass and she felt a sudden panic start to kick in. She began squirming and pulling away to no avail.

She could feel the heat of the man's breath as it moved her hair. She suddenly felt warm lips on her neck and the hand squeezed her ass hard. The lips made their way up to her ear and she could hear the man's excited breathing. He was getting some sick pleasure off of this!

"Mm I always imagined your ass would be like this. Nice and soft."

Melissa gasped and began to renew her efforts at trying to get away. Did the sick pervert plan this? She began to open her mouth to scream but his hands clamped down over her lips.

"No one is going to hear you sweetheart. Even if I did have the decency to let you yell that guy's music over there would drown you out. I love how this all came about."

Abruptly the train stopped. A PA system came on inside the train.

"Hello Transit costumers. This northbound train to Aderville is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. The train will be moving shortly and again sorry for the inconvenience."

Melissa could hear a series of groans and curses and she felt like her worst nightmares were all coming true. She was stuck in a closed in tight dark space two seconds away from probably getting ass raped in the middle of a crowd. Melissa had been sweating since the encounter started and she felt a drop of perspiration roll down the middle of her spine. She tried to arch away from her tormenter only to have him pull her forcefully back.

"It seems to me all the cards are in my favor today."

Melissa felt his hands slide into her panties and couldn't help the grunt that escaped her as he roughly massaged her ass. He must be an ass man. That is the only thing that could explain this mistreatment of her derriere. Maybe he'd just play with her ass and then leave her alone.

As soon as the hopeless thought left her mind his hands were inching forward to her pussy. She tried to clamp her legs shut and begin to squirm to get out of his grasp. She could feel his chest moving as if he was laughing.

"Little one, if I want in to your moist depths I will gain entry. I suggest you stop fighting now unless you would like all these other upstanding citizens to witness you being molested."

She felt hopelessness settle in her soul. They were on a dark super packed train with music blasting obnoxiously. He was stronger than her and even if somehow she was able to wriggle free she had nowhere to go.

"See, everything will be easier if you just calm down."

She felt his hands touch her pussy and couldn't help jumping at the contact. It had felt like years since she last had sex and having this stranger touching her private parts was making her sick. What type of sick fuck did this to unsuspecting women on a train?

Before she knew it her mind was trying to make a picture of her perpetrator. She automatically pictured a black thug. But the quality of his voice made her think he may have had an education. His voice was smooth deep and had a gruff quality. Any other time she may have considered it sexy but right now it was making her sick and angry. Her mind became blank when she felt him brush against her clit.

Once again she vigorously renewed her efforts. She thought to slam down on his foot but there were so many pairs of feet around her she doubted she hit his. She tried to throw her head back to head-butt him but this only seemed to renew his efforts at rubbing her clit. She knew she was dry as hell. No way could she ever be turned on by this. He was a complete stranger who may or may not have been off his medication.

Unexpectedly she heard a chuckle from him.

"I see your body is enjoying my ministrations."

With horror she realized the tell-tell signs of her becoming aroused. She felt his hand slide down to her opening and was embarrassed to see he was able to slide in effortlessly due to the lubrication. This couldn't be right! She was not enjoying this! He had his hand knuckle deep into her now dripping wet pussy. She tried to pull away only to feel his cock in the middle of her ass crack.

"All this movement you're doing is making me hot."

His hand that was clamped around her mouth moved away. She felt shifting behind her and tried to pull away from him. She was able to get farther away from him than before but before she could rejoice in this feat he flipped up her skirt and pulled her back. He slowly kicked her legs apart and pulled her panties down to her knees. She was shocked to feel the heat of his cock nestled between her ass.

At the realization that she was really going to be raped and this was not going to be a typical touch and leave situation she started to cry.

"P-Please! You can't do this to me!"

He clamped his hand over her mouth again and had her pulled tightly to his chest. She could feel his dick between her cheeks and pressed against his stomach.

"Calm down. Although I would really love to fuck this little chocolate pussy now, I know it will have to wait."

She didn't understand why this explanation calmed her so. He began to grind against her ass as he slowly massaged the walls of her pussy with his talented fingers.

"Fuck I didn't think you'd be this wet. Mmm I dreamed of the day I'd get to play with this pussy."

His words seemed to increase her wetness and she wanted so badly to go hide under a rock. What type of pervert was she if she was slowly getting turned on by this?

She felt his dick slide towards her pussy and felt nausea hit her. He fucking promised! She should have expected this from a crazy ass train molester! She began to move again only for him to pull his hands away from her mouth and grab her hip with a brutal force. She winced as his fingers bit into her hip.

"I'm not going to fuck you. I'm a man of my word. I just need a little lubrication."

She felt his cock rub against her clit repeatedly. His head tickled at her entrance but never ventured in. She held her breath the entire time and finally released it when she felt him slide back between her ass cheeks. She then froze. Was he trying to fuck her ass? The realization that he was preparing for that spurred her into movement. She felt fear encase her. She had never done anal and didn't want to lose her "black cherry" to some demented psycho! His hand was back against her mouth pulling her back to her previous position hard against him.

"Calm down you little slut. Didn't I say I'm not fucking you today? Now keep this shit up and I'll renege on my generous offer."

She stilled instantly and couldn't help the tears that started. She hated feeling this trapped and vulnerable. If she could stab him in the face she would. She was grateful for the change in her mood because she felt her arousal go almost completely away. He began moving smoothly between her ass and she could feel his excited breath against her neck. His hand slid up her cashmere shirt and under her lace bra. She felt him tweak her left nipple hard and she let out a startled squeak.

"Fuck this feels good."

She could feel his cock sliding against her puckered hole and it sent a shock straight to her pussy. She let out an involuntary moan and couldn't understand why her body was suddenly overheating. She felt like she was covered in sweat. His tongue snaked out and licked her neck sending a chill up her back. She couldn't fucking believe this!

He stopped tweaking her nipples and brought his hands back to her pussy. He rubbed her clit a few times before burying two fingers into her.

"I didn't think you'd be this tight."

Her eyes seemed to roll to the back of her head as he rubbed against a magical spot inside her. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her mouth. She felt his chuckle as he sped up his thrusting between her cheeks.

"You like that you little slut? I knew you'd come around."

His fingers were thorough in their exploration of her tight channel. She could feel the tingling of her orgasm and for a split second she actually wanted it. She didn't care if it was being forced onto her or that it was a stranger doing it. She just wanted to feel a sweet release she hadn't felt for a long time.

She began moving her hips trying to thrust herself harder onto his fingers. His thrusting cock felt like it was swelling and she could hear his intake of breath and how it shuddered out against her skin. He was close, but so was she.

He delved deeper inside of her pussy and then she felt him pressing against that magical spot again. What the hell was that? What could he possibly be poking at that could be sending her into overdrive?

"Cum for me you little slut."

At his words she couldn't stop the convulsing of her pussy. She let out a long moan as she had a much needed orgasm. She heard the guy growl and then he was thrusting between her with a new speed. Before she knew it he was coming on her ass and he bit down hard on her shoulder. She could feel the warm sticky cum spilling over the top of her ass. He pulled his soaked fingers from her abused hole and she could feel him stroking the rest of his cum out of his dick and onto her ass. He pulled away from her and stepped on her panties bringing them to the ground. He tapped her leg so that she would step out of them and she felt him lean down and grab them.

She felt drained and wobbly on her two legs. She felt him pull down her skirt over her cum stained ass and pat her softly.

"I'll see you real soon sweetheart."

And with that he was gone. The train lurched forward suddenly and they were back on their scheduled path. Once the train broke from the tunnel and light flooded inside she began to search around frantically for the culprit. She only saw an array of different possible men and none looked like they would commit such an act. The woman in front of her went back to her phone conversation having lost signal in the tunnel and the young black guy continued to bob his head to his music.

It was as if nothing ever happened. Like she imagined it all. But the stickiness on her ass said otherwise. She could feel it sliding down her leg and she so desperately wished he had the decency to leave her panties. Probably wanted to add it to his secret collection. The bastard!

She remained in a trance as she awaited her stop. Once there she rushed off and briskly made her way to her car. She couldn't believe something like this happened to her. Yes she was grateful he didn't fuck her but the touching and probing were still violating. What made her feel the worst of all was the fact that she actually came from it. What did that say about her that she actually was aroused by his actions?

She hurried and climbed into her car making sure all the doors were locked. Once she calmed herself she couldn't help the surge of tears that came. She just prayed she never saw him again.

***

Melissa stared at her almost depleted bank account. Since that fateful day on the train she had been so paranoid that she started driving her car everywhere she went. She did not want to step foot back onto that train if she could help it. The incident had been almost two weeks ago but she felt scared out of her mind. She decided not to go to the police since she had not been officially penetrated and she decided to keep the episode to herself not wanting to explain to her roommates how she got off on a pervert using her like a cheap whore.

She sighed as she made calculations in her head. She was spending almost twenty dollars a day to get to school and work. Back when she rode the train she used a monthly card that was paid for through a program by her school so she never had to pay. Now her bank account looked absolutely horrific and she was on her last 100 dollars.

She looked at the clock and knew she had to make a decision fast. She was due into work in another two hours and she could not be late. Luckily it was Friday so she would only be taking the train this one day for a short while. But what if he still saw her? He did say he would see her soon.

She made the executive decision to just suck it up and use the train. She would make it her mission to make sure the train was as safe as possible. She would ride the car that had the stationed officer. She would also make sure to sit and not stand. She would make sure all lights were in working order and that there was absolutely no loud music playing. Yes, this could work. She would just have to be super careful. Her plan made her feel all the more better.

Once she parked her car and loaded the train she felt instantly okay. She was able to find a seat and was glad she was mostly surrounded by older people on their way to work. Once at her station she got off and was onto work feeling like her normal cheery self.

--

Melissa had a great day at work and was extremely happy to see that riding the train wasn't as traumatizing as she expected. She reached home without a scare and made her way to her room.

She stripped out of her uniform and inspected herself in the mirror. Her dark brown eyes were heavily lined with blue eye liner that she wiped off. Her plump lips were decorated with a bright blue lip stick that she also rubbed off. She scrubbed her face and once clean admired her work. Her normal chocolate skin stared back at her. She inspected herself making sure no new blemish appeared on her skin. Her plump cheeks seemed thinner and she attributed that to her lack of appetite after her little train fiasco.

She pulled her hair out of its bun and reveled in the feel of her hair rolling over her shoulders. She made her way to her bathroom to take a quick shower when her roommate stopped her.

"Melissa, me and Trixie have been talking and you've looked pretty tense lately. Come out with us tonight."

Melissa usually didn't get out much and preferred to study for her classes. But being as she was in a great mood and in high spirits she agreed. The girl squealed and hugged her giving her a time for them to prepare to leave.

--

Hours later Melissa appeared dressed in a form fitting body con dress. Her small B-cup breasts looked bigger as her wonder bra actually did wonders for her chest. Her ass looked plumped and delicious as usual and they tapered down into nice big thighs. She was always bottom heavy a trait she inherited from her mother. Her legs looked extremely long in the black pumps she sported and the nude dress color made her chocolate skin stand out even more. She decided to leave her hair undone as it sashayed around her mid back. She had been so proud to have gotten it this long having had trouble growing her hair since she was a teen because of the many chemicals and dyes she put in it.

Her roommates slash friends hooted and hollered, cat-calling at her. She laughed and also commented on their cute outfits. Ronnie wore a form fitting dress as well but hers was way shorter stopping just under her ass. Trixie wore a jumpsuit that was open showing her tummy and ample amounts of cleavage. They both looked ready to fuck and Melissa for a split moment second guessed her outfit thinking she may have been overdressed.

The two girls reassured her she looked amazing and they all left piling into a taxi. Ronnie assured Melissa the night was on them and she didn't have to pay for a thing so she was really able to relax. They pulled up to a new club that Melissa recalled Trixie raving about. Once out they walked to the front of the line and were in instantly. The club was a mixture of different ethnicities so Melissa didn't feel out of place. As they walked in a hip-hop song blared over the speakers and the girls instantly started their night of fun.

--

Melissa couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun! She felt like all her problems were being melted away as she sipped on a free drink and gyrated to the music. She had lost count of how many men she danced with and Ronnie and Trixie were both with their own respective partners. A loud reggae song began to blare out and she saw more people make their way to the dance floor. She was smack dab in the middle and felt it grow even more packed. She felt a warm body press against her and hands slide down to her waist. She began gyrating on the person not caring who it was just enjoying the song and wanting to express it through dance. After a while she felt the guy kiss her neck and she tried to pull away only to be held forcefully to him.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Guilty Pleasures: Preyed Upon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds