• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Red Nose Day Event

Red Nose Day Event

12

I had never done anything remotely like this before, and shivered as I joined the line of naked women, all with our bottoms painted red. Thankfully, another woman held my hand reassuringly.

'Your first time?'

'Yeah'

'Don't worry, nobody will be rough. It's in a good cause.'

I nodded. What she said was true, and I knew it, but all the same, it was a big step for me.

Greg and I had been playing at a dominant/submissive relationship, with me as the submissive partner. We were not slave and master in the sense that is so often portrayed in stories, he always put his requests gently, and I knew that I could withdraw at any time if I was unhappy with his suggestions.

The party was in aid of Comic Relief, and that coloured my response to Greg's request. He had never before suggested that I fuck with somebody else, and I was uncertain about doing it. On one hand it was a new experience, on the other I worried about what it might to do my relationship with Greg. He assured me he was okay with it, that it was only once, and that it would only be one brief time. He stressed the 'good cause' aspect as well.

There were ten of us in the line, and I wasn't the only one looking anxious. About twenty or thirty men were looking us over, Greg among them. He had already assured me that nobody attended any of this group's events without having been thoroughly tested for diseases.

Sam, the host, opened the event, tapping on a glass for silence.

'Ladies and Gentlemen' he shouted, theatrically 'it is time for today's event. If you look to my left, you can see the merchandise on offer. For five hundred pounds you get a chance to fuck one of these beautiful young ladies. For a thousand you get photos to prove it.'

All phones had been stored and locked away when we came in, and Sam had told us all that no photographs of the occasion would be put on the internet - and part of the deal was that all the men involved had promised not to share their photos with anyone else.

As to 'beautiful young ladies' this was stretching the truth. I am in my forties, and wasn't the oldest in the line, and 'beautiful' is always a flexible concept - it would need to be here.

All of us women had been given a card earlier. Mine had a number '6' on it. We watched as the men paid their money and received an envelope in return. Some of the envelopes would be empty, but the others contained matching numbers. Whoever drew number 6 would get to use my body. I shivered, Isabel, standing next to me, squeezed my hand reassuringly. I was pleased that she was there, but still not certain whether the shiver was fear, excitement or a mixture of the two.

All the men had their envelopes now.

'Who has number one?' Sam asked.

One of the men, a tall man with pepper-and-salt hair and a definite paunch, held up his card. And a red-headed woman held up hers.

'Jeff, Fiona, you're first. Take it away team!'

A curtain pulled back and we could see a plastic recliner with a cloth draped over it. Jeff held Fiona by the hand and led her over to the 'bed.' He put his arms around her, and bent down so that she could kiss him, which she did, passionately. He smiled at her, and fondled her breasts. It was soon obvious that they were both quickly becoming aroused. They ignored the cameras being positioned around them. Fiona unzipped Jeff's trousers, and he let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them as he knelt and tongued her breasts. Fiona undid his shirt, and others pulled the sleeves down his arms as the two continued to feel each other, getting themselves worked up. He put his hands to her pussy, and other men cheered as he showed it around, clearly wet. Fiona turned around, rolling her eyes at the crowd, then with mock aggression pushed him towards the bed. Camera lights clicked as he lay down and showed how aroused he was. I hoped the man that I would be paired with had as impressive a display.

Fiona climbed on top of Jeff, and the cameras clicked again as she stretched over him, and they kissed deeply again. The watchers were silent as she knelt up and placed her pussy over his cock, lowering herself by half an inch. Jeff pushed himself up in a vain attempt to penetrate her deeply, and Fiona stopped teasing, pushing down his full length. Her two red globes bounced as she fucked him, and he grunted. As the organisers had intended, it looked like a pair of red noses on top of Jeff. Neither of the pair was concerned about that now. After a few minutes Fiona screamed as she came, and Jeff grunted a few times as he pumped into her. They lay still for a moment before getting up, suddenly looking embarrassed now the moment was past.

'Thanks Fi'

Jeff held her, and kissed her again, long and hard, before handing her over to the man who was her husband and owner, and she was kissed again.

'Lovely performance, you two. The photographs will be printed in the next few minutes.' Sam was back in 'game show host' mode, with clearly false breeziness.

'Now for number two'

This was a young man, barely out of his teens, he was matched with a woman in her thirties. He led her to the bed, but there was little in the way of lead up. Both were already keyed up by the performance of Jeff and Fiona. The cloth on the chair had been changed, and he went straight to it and lay down, waiting for the woman to join him. She looked less than happy, but leaned in to kiss him, before climbing on top. He realised his error, and gently felt his way round her body, bringing her to excitement. He came very quickly, she did not. As soon as he came, she jumped off, and joined her partner, who soothed her, and promised to make it up for her later. The crowd drifted back to the 'podium' where Sam was standing, a little embarrassed.

'Thanks Diana. You made five hundred for charity tonight.' Pointedly, he didn't mention the young man!

Numbers three and four were better to watch, and plainly both partners enjoyed it.

Isabel was number five, and she trembled a little as Sam called out her name, and a nice looking man in his early forties stepped forward. Her hand stopped trembling, and she looked much happier.

'I dated him once, he's cute' she whispered to me, before rushing over to join him.

They put on a show which was even better than that put on by Jeff and Fiona, and the chemistry between them was obvious. The only problem with it was that most of the watchers obviously knew that they had been 'an item' in the past, and kept glancing at her current 'master' who watched, his hands folded tightly and a grim expression on his face.

'Ooh, she is going to get so punished later on' somebody whispered near me. There was no real sympathy in it.

This brought chuckles from two others.

'You know she'll love that. She's a real pain slut' somebody else whispered.

All too soon Sam called out 'Number six' and I met the man I was expected to fuck.

His name was Justin, and he wasn't bad looking. A little older than me, but not too much. He had dark hair, starting to recede, and dark chocolate coloured eyes with laugh lines at the corner. I glanced at Greg, needing his support. He nodded back, and smiled. I turned back to look at Greg, and he grabbed me hard, and kissed me with infectious enthusiasm. He did not wait for me to undress him, but was ripping off his clothes as we kissed. As he pulled off his shirt I rubbed his nipples, and squeezed them gently. He hissed.

'Harder!'

I pressed harder, and he shrugged his trousers quickly and we headed for the bed. I was already aroused from his kiss, and as I knelt over him, he reached out to gently stroke my mound, pushing his hands inside, making sure I was ready for him. He soon found that I was, and like Jeff before him, held up his fingers for the inspection of our audience. I heard the click of cameras as I got myself into position, and took his cock into me gently - then hard. He moved with me, and it was great, our bodies moved in rhythm, and I felt his cum explode into me just as I came myself. We lay gasping for a few minutes, as the crowd moved on to watch the next couple get chosen. He gave me a smooth grin and then took my hand and kissed it, like something from history. Justin had seen Greg approaching, and gave my hand to Greg, who took his cue, and kissed it too.

'You're a lucky man' Justin told him with warmth.

'I know' Greg answered proudly.

I was flattered, and cuddled into to Greg, happily.

'You did great, lover' Greg assured me, and handed me the Margarita he had brought me from the bar. He guided me to the hallway, and I could see the pictures on display of those before me who had paid for the pictures. The ones of Justin and me were being added as we got there. I had mixed feelings, the photographs were good, and captured the enjoyment of both partners, but to me it was like having pictures strung up at a holiday camp, ready for sale, except here I was in the nude, with red buns and with a man's cock in me. It was a little too much and I pulled away from Greg.

Greg knew me well enough to feel my tension. He pulled me upstairs, into a bathroom, and sat me on the closed toilet seat.

'You okay?'

I nodded, uncertainly.

'What's the problem?'

'I enjoyed it. I didn't expect to, and I felt I was betraying you by enjoying it'

Greg laughed softly.

'Who suggested that you do this?'

'You did'

'And you thought I did it to test you?'

I struggled with that.

'Not exactly. But I did it because I wanted to please you, not for my own fun'

'And you don't think that I wanted you to have fun with this?'

Now I writhed on the seat, unsure about how I was feeling.

Greg moved over and held me.

'Have I ever asked you to do anything you wouldn't enjoy - even if it hurt'

He was right. He had spanked me several times, but only hard after he found that I enjoyed it, his 'orders' were always phrased as suggestions, and he never punished me for refusing to obey him (unless I felt guilty for refusing him and asked him to spank me).

He used one hand to lift my chin, and kissed me tenderly, not hard, not demanding, just enjoying.

When he let go he gave me a tender, warm grin, and I returned it.

'I loved watching you, never doubt that. I am happy that you enjoyed Justin, and earned plenty for charity. I am passionately in love with you, and am glad that you were prepared to fuck for charity, and to enjoy fucking for charity, as long as you still love me just a little'

'Of course I do. I'm sorry for being such a drama queen.'

He looked stern, but there was a twinkle in his eye as he said: 'I'll forgive you - just this once'

I opened the bathroom door and started to head for the stairs when he called out:

'Hey. Haven't you forgotten something?'

'What?' I asked, puzzled.

Greg pointed at the toilet seat. It was white, and there was a pair of red circles on it, like a potato print.

Blushing, I wiped it clean with toilet paper, and laughing we returned to the party.

*************

The 'event' was still going on, and Greg and I joined the audience to watch the last three couples (we had missed one while we were upstairs). As the last couple came close to their climax, Greg and I moved to the bar for another drink, hoping to avoid the rush. As Greg was ordering, I felt a hand on my bare breast. Truthfully, I had been naked so long that I had become used to it, and until I felt the touch I had not realised that I was not wearing anything.

I turned to see who was feeling me, but the hand moved to my waist, and its partner held the other side, so that I could not turn. The hands were hot and sweaty, and I felt uncomfortable.

I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered:

'That was magnificent my dear. Care to join me?'

He sounded like a member of the Mafia on a poor quality film or television programme'. 'Oily' would probably describe it best.

'She's mine'

Greg had returned with drinks.

He was not normally given to acting like my 'master' but in this case he realised my feelings towards the man holding me, and was asserting his authority to the man, not to me, and knew that I would understand that.

'Oops, sorry. Could we talk somewhere quieter?'

His voice did not sound apologetic, but he let go of me, and I moved forward to stand closer to Greg as I took the drink.

'Okay'

Greg did not sound enthusiastic, but the man moved with us into a conservatory, which was set to one side of the main room, and closed the door behind us.

'I'm Marty' he told us, 'and I have a proposition for you'

'Yeah?' Greg's drawl was not meant to sound encouraging.

'I'll give the charity five thou if you let me fist your woman.'

I turned my head away, horrified. Of course I had read about women being fisted, and had fantasised about it, but doing it for real was a different matter.

Marty laughed at me, as I pulled away from him.

'Never done it?'

I shook my head, not looking at him.

'You might enjoy it'

He turned to Greg. 'Well?'

To my surprise, Greg didn't dismiss Marty's proposal entirely. 'What do you think?' he asked me.

I shook my head, unable to speak.

'Give us ten?' Greg aksed Marty.

'Okay'

Marty left us alone, closing the door behind him.

Greg knelt beside me, taking both my hands, and waited until I looked at him.

'I had planned to introduce you to fisting at some point, maybe not for months yet, but someday, when you're ready. Do you think you could take it now? When he returns, look at Marty's hands - they're tiny compared to mine. It would be easier for you to take.'

He sighed deeply before continuing.

'He is not the most likeable character, but I won't let him hurt you more than you can stand. Our safe words are still in operation, and I will stay with you all the time. Think about it. I will persuade him to give us time to think about it. Three days?'

I looked at him, sure that my unhappiness was written all over my face, and nodded.

'Rest here while I talk to him.'

He rose, and patted me gently on the head.

*********

Soon after that we left the party, driving home in silence.

'Do you want to sleep in the spare room?'

Greg was sympathetic. He did not want to influence my decision. He knew that he had made his position on this clear - he wanted me to do it, but he was not going to force me.

It was a revelation that Greg had planned something like that in advance for me, which meant that he saw our relationship as long term. My fantasies about fisting were exciting, but also horrifying. If Greg had suggested it, I might have agreed to do it, although with some doubts. After the events of the evening, I was not as hung up as I might have been about another man using my body.

Greg was right. As we left the party I had taken a chance to glance at Marty's hands. Thinking about where they might be going, I would not have used the word 'tiny' about them, but they were on the small side compared to most men. I wondered if the old adage was true. Perhaps his unpleasantness was a reaction to other shortcomings.

I found it difficult to sleep, and eventually gave up, and got up to make myself a cup of tea. As I sipped it, I pulled out my laptop and surfed a few bondage websites, searching for 'Fisting'

I watched a video of a girl being fisted, and although she screamed, it did look like something I could handle if the man was gentle. I read several stories on the subject which claimed to be true, although you can never tell. I concentrated so hard that I didn't hear Greg enter.

'Research?' He grinned, and I nodded, ashamed at being caught.

'Any decision?'

'I'm still not sure'

'Keep thinking then'

He reached over and closed the laptop, then kissed me, long and deep. He pulled me to the room we usually shared, and made love to me. Gentle, soft love, no orders, no spanking, and soon after we both came I fell asleep in his arms, feeling his gentle kiss on my forehead.

I dreamed about being fisted. In my dream it hurt, but no more than a good hard spanking.

I woke still being held in Greg's arms, he looked down, smiling, as I moved and I smiled back:

'Yes'

'What?' He was puzzled.

'Yes, I'll let him fist me'

'You sure?'

'Of course I'm sure' I assured him (with a certain lack of truth).

'Really?'

'Yeah. But it has to be today, before I start to have doubts again.'

Greg kissed me again.

'I'll phone Marty straight away' he promised, then continued, joking: 'Come on then, woman, get up or I'll spank you'

I stayed where I was, challenging him.

'Okay, then'

His strong arms pulled me across his lap, and he hit me with no real force, teasing me, until I got up.

*************

Marty's grin was repulsive.

Greg had forbidden me to tell him the truth about our relationship. As far as Marty knew I was Greg's slave and Greg had forced me into this. Having made the decision, I was now terrified again, and Marty could see it in my face - and he didn't care.

Greg had promised me that he would not let Marty hurt me, but he was going to keep up the pretence of forcing me into this, so I was going to have to let Marty do whatever he wanted to earn the five thousand.

Marty pulled my pants off, roughly and pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed on my back. Greg was sitting out of my sight, deliberately. He liked me to be a little uneasy about when I tried something new.

Marty didn't take his eyes off me as he oiled his hand.

'Okay, babe, open up for me'

Reluctantly I spread my legs apart, baring myself to his leer.

Marty glanced at Greg, obviously pondering as to how rough he could be with me.

He pushed two fingers into me, and scissored them slightly. I relaxed, that I could take easily, it was smaller than Greg's cock. Knowing how I was expected to act, I refrained from glancing at my lover, and kept my eyes on Marty.

He twisted his hand, and pushed another finger in.

That was more uncomfortable, but I knew I could stand more pain than that, until he opened up the fingers wider. Then I gasped, and started to shake.

Marty glanced at Greg again, but I had no idea what passed between then, except that Marty opened his hand even further.

The last finger went in, and I arched my back with the pain, quickly grabbing a glance of Greg, even if he was upside down to me. Greg was still playing 'Master' and kept his face impassive, and I found no reassurance there.

Then I screamed as Marty added his thumb, and pushed his whole hand into me. My whole body tensed and shook.

'That good, eh?'

Marty's fatuous comment didn't help, nor did the fact that he now tensed his hand into the infamous fist and pushed it harder into me. For a few seconds I considered using my safe word, but decided that would just amuse Marty, and upset Greg, so I kept quiet and took it.

At last Greg held me.

He put his arms around me, and lifted me slightly, so that I was close to sitting up.

'Look' he said gently.

From this angle I could see my breasts shaking with the strain, and past them, Marty's wrist sticking out of me, and his triumphant grin.

Greg kissed me, Marty forced his arm further in, and I reached a state where I was barely aware of my surroundings. My pussy hurt, my lips felt great. Suddenly, to my surprise, things changed and I felt myself start to shake.

'That's my girl' Greg whispered as I screamed and shook with an orgasm.

Marty looked at me in surprise and turned to Greg, amused.

'She just soaked my arm.'

He sounded aggrieved but Greg just laughed, and hugged me tight.

I was barely conscious as Marty slowly withdrew his hand.

Greg opened my legs, and did something. It was only later that I found out he was checking that I hadn't been torn.

In spite of the pain still pulsing through my pussy, the orgasm left me feeling sleepy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Red Nose Day Event

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds