• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 08

Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 08

When Val opened the package, she seemed a little nervous. Steve had told her he would be sending a Santa outfit for her to wear when she hosted his football party, but she hadn't expected this. Even thought it was now December, this appeared to be one of the slutty outfits girls only wear on Hallowe'en. Not many girls would wear one this daring though. It consisted of a red top that was rather transparent, tiny red satin panties, and the shortest red skirt I had ever seen. On the back on the skirt was a white pom pom. Steve had also included patent leather high heels that were the brightest red I could imagine.

Val didn't say anything as she stripped down to try on the outfit, but as I watched her put in on I started to feel nervous as well. She looked incredibly hot, but she was next to naked. Her copper legs were completely exposed, and you could see her small tits and nipples through the top. What really made the outfit outrageous was the skirt. The white pom pom drew one's eye to Val's mostly exposed ass cheeks.

Val looked line sex personified. So sexy, so slutty, but at this moment, she also looked I looked like an innocent, lost Asian schoolgirl. I got hard just looking at my girlfriend in this outfit, but wondered if I could really let her go through with this.

"Do I look pretty?" she asked me, looking down at her legs.

My heart melted and I assured her she looked gorgeous. She seemed to brighten and said, "Good. I am nervous about serving his friends looking like this, but he promised not to let it go too far, and I do want to make him proud."

Steve had indeed promised that he would keep his buddies in line. I wasn't quite as confident as Val, but felt I needed to reassure her.

"I'm...sure it will be fine. And you will definitely make him proud."

Val smiled and kissed me on the cheek and her voice became more of a little girl's. "I'll need a pedicure. Could you help with that?"

I promised I would. I had been giving Val weekly pedicures and was becoming good at it.

We smoked some weed before we went over to Steve's, and arrived half an hour before the game so Val could change into her little outfit. Steve was pleased with how she looked. He had Val walk around, and bend over so he could get a better idea of what his guests would be enjoying. He gave her and I instructions of how the evening would go and what he expected from each of us.

When his guests started to arrive, Steve would have me take their coats, then he would trot Val out in her tiny outfit. He introduced her as 'my sexy girl', and for every guy he slapped her ass, had her do a spin for them, then told her to give them a welcome hug. She embraced each guy and gave them a kiss on the cheek. All four of them seemed delighted to have this nymph there for the party. Only one of them, took the liberty of squeezing her ass while she pressed her body against him. His name was Eric and he was a stocky guy with broad shoulders and giant hands.

Eric started talking about Val when she went off to get his drink order. He went on about how hot she looked and told Steve he had chosen well. He went on about what an amazing fuck she must be.

Steve just laughed, but when she game back with Eric's drink he gave me a nod that was my cue. I told Val to come over so I could look at her, then asked Steve if it would be ok to touch her. He pronounced in a gracious voice, "Yes, of course! that's what she is here for!...just be polite."

I reached up Val's skirt and groped both ass cheeks the way Steve had told me to. It was exciting to feel her up in front of everyone, but I was encouraging them to do the same as felt bad. I looked up into Val's brown eyes and could see in Val's eyes she was pretty high. When she looked down at me I wondered if she could see I was already rock hard.

Steve's friends were happy to take my lead. Three of them were relatively polite, just grabbing her ass every time she was near. Eric was bolder, at one point pulling Val on to one of his big legs so she straddled him. Val was a little flustered at first but when she joined us for a couple of shots, she loosened up. As the guys drank more they also loosened up. Near the end of the first half Steve pulled Val into his lap and started to make out with her and pinching her nipples. That turned me on, and I could see the other guys were no longer watching the game.

When Val got up from her make-out session, Eric quickly pulled Val into his lap and kissed her neck while he groped her bum. As Val wriggled I knew she must be feeling Eric's cock pushing against her. Eric once again told Steve what a good host he was to bring in 'this little hottie' to serve everyone.

The half ended and Steve told her to fetch more drinks. Before he let her leave though, he did something he hadn't told Val or I about. He hung mistletoe on a doorway, and made sure everyone saw that Val had to kiss him when she walked under.

When Val came back with a beer in each hand, the guys were waiting for her. One after the other they took Val into their arms and kissed her.

They took more and more liberties, and by the time Eric kissed her he had one hand pinching a nipple and another pulling at her thong. He was grabbing so much he pulled off the pom pom, and had her thong pulled down to show her ass. Val, perhaps in a daze from the drinks and excitement, left her thong like that. I kissed her last, very aware of my erection poking from my pants.

By now the second half had started but the sexual tension was high in the room. Val continued to serve drinks, with her ass now lewdly exposed. There seemed to be hands on her at all times. She whispered to me that she had never been so wet for so long. At one point she was sitting on one guy's leg, while Eric was tweaking her nipples under her shirt. Val sat there and let him do so as if nothing was happening. She was pretty buzzed. When she came back with another round of drinks, Eric pushed a finger inside her while she bent over with Steve's drink. Thankfully Steve the game had ended and Steve took this as a cue to wrap things up.

On Steve's direction the guy's reluctantly got up to leave while I fetched their coats. When I came back I heard one guy pleading for Val to flash them all one time before they left and I stood there behind her while they cheered as she pulled up her top and pulled down her little panties to give them all a show. Of course they all had last kisses and gropes, with one guy taking video from his phone.

Steve had Val completely stripped within seconds of locking the door behind the last guest and I watched as he bent her over the couch and fucked her hard. She was so wet that the sounds of their sex was loud and sloppy. I was so horny I jacked myself off and shot all over. When they were done Steve and Val lay on the couch holding each other. Steve told me to clean up and by the time I was finishing in the kitchen I heard them fucking again. I finally got to fuck her when we got back to my place. She was exhausted but still horny from the night's events.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds