• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mom the Superheroine - Extended

Mom the Superheroine - Extended

This story is set in Paragon City, taken from the MMO game City of Heroes. All place names, hero names and registered trademarks belong to their rightful legal owners and are not intended as copyright infringement in any way. This work is purely meant as a piece of entertainment, and not for commercial purposes in any way, shape or form.

There are incestuous elements in this story, between mothers and daughters. Be warned.

This story is an 'Extended Edition' of KatieTay's 'Mom the Superheroine' stories. Barbara (Battler Babe) has lost her fight with Valerie (Vicious Vixen) and now she and her daughter Cindy are at the mercy of Vixen and her daughter Elena (Vixenette).

Links to KatieTay's Work:

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-the-superheroine-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-the-superheroine-02

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-the-superheroine-03

*****

Mom the Superheroine Extended

"C'mon, darling, let me put on your strapon for you."

As Vicious Vixen uttered those words to her daughter Vixenette, Barbara realised that this was actually happening. She had been defeated by the woman she hated most in this world. And now she was going to pay for it, along with her daughter.

'Oh why did they have to bring Cindy into this?' she thought to herself. 'Now she has to suffer for my mistakes, my choices... my losses. She surveyed her downcast and defeated daughter being unchained by the Villainesses and shoved to the ground beside her. There they crouched, awaiting the penetration that was sure to come. All that could be heard was the clinking and clipping sounds of the large, black 8 inch strapons being secured, along with the giggling and sniggering of the evil mother/daughter pair. Barbara and Cindy were then shoved forward on all fours into the doggy-style position. Barbara then felt the dry rubbery tip of the strapon rubbing against her pussy lips as Valerie positioned herself at her entrance. She knew Cindy could feel the same by the tense look on her face as Elena loomed behind her.

With all the force they could muster, Valerie and Elena thrust their hips forward, driving the cold phalluses into their unwilling victims. The sudden ferocity of the penetration caused Cindy to cry out as her hymen was broken in a single thrust. Directly opposite Cindy, Barbara let out a grunt as Valerie drove into her with equal force. The villainesses then proceeded to pump their fake cocks in and out of the heroines with expressions of glee and horniness on their faces. The smacking of flesh on flesh was accompanied by moaning and grunting from Barbara, along with screams and whimpers from Cindy.

"You like it, don't you Battler Bitch?" shrieked Valerie joyfully as she continued to pump in and out of Barbara's defenceless orifice. "You're gonna cum aren't ya, you dirty little slut".

All Barbara could manage in reply was another grunt as the force of the thrusts rocked her curvy body back and forth. To her horror, she was starting to get aroused from the stimulation of the strapon fucking.

'No, no, no' she thought to herself. 'This is what she wants. Think of something else, think of Cindy' she told herself. But as she looked up at her daughter, squealing and yelping as Elena carried on the onslaught on her once untouched vagina, she felt her feelings of horniness lift.

'What am I thinking?' she asked herself. 'She's my daughter for Christ's sake'.

Just as Barbara tried to rid her mind of Cindy's torment, Valerie pulled out of her, panting and heaving from the exertion of the continuous intercourse. Elena noticed this and also pulled out.

"I think it might be time for a little rest darling" said Valerie, moving over to her daughter and affectionately stroking her hair. "For us, not for them of course" she added menacingly.

"What are we gonna do with them ma?" asked Elena excitedly, stroking her strapon which glistened with what looked like a mixture of blood and cum.

"Let's tie up the girl" started Valerie "and have a little with Battler Bitch over here". Upon saying this she proceeded to secure Cindy in the chains which had held her previously. She did not put any struggle and allowed her sweaty and musky smelling body to be dragged along to the awaiting restraints. Barbara, on the other hand, was still on all fours; slowly recovering from what was her first bit of sex (however non-consensual it was) for many years.

"P...p..please Valerie" she stammered, finding it hard to find the words after what seemed like hours of grunting and screaming. "Don't hurt Cindy. I'll do whatever you want... just leave her out of this".

"So the offer still stands then?" questioned Valerie, mockingly. "Well, I suppose we might be able to oblige. .. Your daughter shall not be harmed if you do a few things for us" she added, winking at Elena's distraught face from behind Barbara back.

"What do you want then?" asked Barbara

"I want you to masturbate"

"What?" N..now?"

"Yes, now"

"In front of my daughter?"

"You've just been fucked silly in front of your daughter and now I am simply ordering you to spread those chubby legs and do what you probably do most nights. I'm surprised this little bitch hasn't caught you at it already" cackled Valerie, enjoying every moment of this humiliation.

Reluctantly, Barbara lowered her hand towards her exposed vagina and started to slowly rub clitoris, keeping her gaze away from the joyous and aroused looks on the Villainesses faces. She continued at this slow pace until Valerie's high pitched voice pierced the silence.

"Come on bitch, you can do better than that!" she said. "Give us more of a show. Or perhaps your daughter will suit our needs". As she spoke she made her way over to where Cindy was hanging, a look of wariness on her innocent face.

"No, no I. . . I'll try harder" exclaimed Barbara, desperate to keep Valerie's needy hands away from Cindy. She then sped up the rubbing of her clit, adding small moans and grunts to keep the attention on her and not poor Cindy. Noticing no change in Valerie's bored expression she knew she needed to do more. Fighting back all feelings of humility, Barbara inserted a finger into her now damp pussy, proceeding to pump in and out vigorously.

"Now this is what I'm talkin' about" said Valerie. "Go on then Bitch, give us a show". She then removed and tossed away her strapon, tracing her fingers down her toned stomach towards her own dripping wet sex.

Barbara knew there was only one thing to do, for Cindy's sake she had to make this 'show' as convincing and interesting as possible. She had to admit she was becoming quite aroused from the several minutes of stimulation and was now quite wet. This made it easy for her to slide another finger in and pump in and out, in and out, her moans now quite real. She looked up at Cindy, dangling helplessly, her pussy dripping with blood and cum. This turned her on even more, making her own pussy start to intimate fluids all over the hard stone floor. Her orgasm was approaching, she could feel. It felt so wrong and yet so right. The room was filled with her moaning and gasping. After a few more seconds she came, letting out the loudest moan yet, feeling a flood of love juices seep out of her pussy. Panting, she looked up at Valerie who seemed to have just had an orgasm herself as she was also breathing heavily, her fingers dripping with her own cum.

"Well that was just amazing Bitch!" she sighed jubilantly. "But don't think we've had it with you yet. Not by a long shot. "Elena, tie her up next to little bitch. I need to sit down for a bit". And with that she shuffled away, her daughter following her after securing the heroines in their bonds.

Barbara and Cindy hung from their restraints in silence. There was nothing to say after what they had endured. After Barbara's defeat at the hands of Valerie and Elena, the two had been subjected to doggy style strapon sex along with Barbara's forced masturbation and orgasm. An occasional dripping could be heard as Barbara's pussy leaked cum from her recent forced climax.

"This is all my fault Cindy, I'm so sorry" said Barbara, staring at her restrained daughter. "We'll get out of this. . . I promise". She almost couldn't bring herself to say those last two words. The situation seemed so hopeless. Here she was, bound next to her daughter, now a slave to all the Villainesses desires. Cindy remained silent in her bonds.

The sound of footsteps could be heard. Valerie and Elena had returned.

"Aw, look how cute these two look honey" said Valerie in a mocking tone as she surveyed the defeated heroines. "They look so depressed don't they honey? Maybe we should perk them up a bit". Upon saying, Valerie produced two vibrators which she had been hiding behind her back. Elena squealed with delight while Cindy and Barbara's eyes widened with horror.

Taking one of the vibrators from her mother, Elena hurried over to Barbara's hunched body and pressed the tip of the vibrator on her clit and switched it on. Valerie did the same to Cindy who gasped at the unwelcome vibrations. She looked over at her mother. There was no fight left in her, she was already starting to moan as another orgasm grew inside her.

The vibrations were indeed driving Barbara to another climax as she emitted pitiful moans and whimpers from the constant stimulation on her clit. It only took a few minutes for her to cum, juices pouring down her already drenched thighs. Elena was getting extremely turned on by this and lowered her head to Barbara's crotch, proceeding to lap at the defeated heroines intimate fluids. This new stimulation drove Barbara over the edge again.

Meanwhile Valerie was using her fingers to compliment the vibrations in order to bring Cindy to orgasm.

"Come on slut, cum like your dirty whore of a mother" she said as she viciously attacked Cindy's pussy.

Her 'encouragement' worked as Cindy soon felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. She squealed as she experienced one of her first orgasms.

The Villainesses soon became bored with making the heroines cum and set the vibrators on poles, leaving them on the clits of the mother and daughter to drive them to multiple forced orgasms. They then proceeded to fondle each other playfully while watching the show in front of them.. .

To be continued. . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mom the Superheroine - Extended

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds