• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 06

Friday Night Delights Ch. 06

123

The following day, Marisa looked out the window of her dining and entertaining room to the backyard. She reflected on the evening prior and how electric it was. Her daydreaming was getting the best of her as she was preparing the snacks for the book club. It wasn't until Stephen broke her silence that really paid attention to her surroundings. "Hey honey, you need any help with anything?" Stephen asked.

"No it's okay, I'm almost done here. The girls should be here soon."

"OK great, I'm going to be watching the game in the living room."

"Okay that's nice Stephen." Marisa brushed her husband off as she continued to finish her preparation. A little while later, there was a ring of the door bell. "Stephen! Can you get that? Stall them, I'm almost done!" She yelled out.

"OKAY!" Stephen yelled back.

Marisa finished setting the coffee table and found her book. She waited in the entertaining room for her friends to come back but quickly wondered what was taking so long. She got up and made her way to the living room. She saw her husband talking but didn't see to whom. Marisa rounded the corner and stopped very quickly when she saw that it was Jerome. The tall man stood immediately at the sight of her. "Hello Marisa! How are you today?" Jerome asked cordially. Marisa was taken aback, not expecting him.

"Oh hey babe," Stephen stood up as well, "Jerry was kind enough to drop by with my cell phone! I can't believe I forgot it last night. I must've been really gone!"

"You were!" Jerome laughed and they shared a chuckle.

"That's real nice Stephen." Marisa mustered, "Thank you Jerome."

"It's no problem ma'am."

"Jerome's gonna watch the game with me." Stephen shared excitedly.

"Yea it's gonna be a good one. I used to play against these guys. Always put on a good show." Jerome confirmed.

"Well that's great you two." Marisa feigned again. Jerome gave her a look that appeared to ask if something was up. Marisa amiably brushed it off. "I'll leave you two to it." She looked out the window into the front drive way and saw a white SUV pull in. "Oh it looks like they're here."

Jerome watched her walk to the foyer to greet her friends. The sway of her skirt revealed a swift memory of how he had grabbed her luscious white thighs as he had fucked her. He attempted to conceal the semi-hard on which would equal an average sized man's erection. As Jerome looked down to make sure it was hidden, he heard the click of heels on the hard-wood floors and looked up to see the party had arrived.

"Girls, we're going to be in the other room," Marisa began and saw that her friends had noticed the dark stranger in the living room, "but first let me introduce you to our neighbor." Jerome drank in the sight, feasting on the flesh in front of him with his eyes. "Jerome, this is Becky." He looked her up and down, blonde, busty Becky, and shook her small hand. Marisa waved to her next friend, "This is Jamie." Jerome focused in on her lips, juicy lips Jamie, and met her hand. "And finally, this is Savannah." Jerome noticed her long legs and short skirt, peaches of Savannah, and shook her hand.

"Savannah huh? That's where I'm from!" Jerome bellowed out. They all laughed.

"Well we better get to our book." Marisa hurried them along. The girls tore away their looks from Jerome. The moment he was free from their gaze, Jerome liberally enjoyed the view of them going to the entertaining room. The generous bump on the behind of Becky's white and blue trim skirt caught his focus.

"C'mon Jerry, it's about to start!" Stephen yelled out, breaking Jerome's fixation. When he turned, he saw the little white man eagerly tuning into the television. Before turning to view the television himself, Jerome took another lingering gaze into the entertaining room to see the women sit down and begin chatting.

In the other room, the ladies took their seats. Becky was sure to take the seat with a view to the living room while the others sat around the table. "Oh my god Marisa, it is so hot in here." Becky said as she tossed her blond locks behind her shoulders, revealing and unbuttoning the top few buttons of her top. "You really get some good sun in here, I love it!" She beamed.

"Thanks Becky. It is pretty nice. I love to read in here." Marisa pasted on a smile and shared it with her friends. "Speaking of reading, what did you all think of the book?"

"I thought it was really profound," said Jamie, "I couldn't believe how easy those women had it in those days!"

"Seriously!" yelled out Savannah. "I wish I had someone to do my shopping and cooking." She let out a laugh in which they all joined.

"I know right. But they totally had things under control. Their husbands would have been out of luck if they weren't there to manage the estates." Marisa added her opinion to give some credibility to the discussion. The others nodded in agreement. "I mean, take Tabitha for example. If she didn't step in as the guarantor for the estate after her husband went to war, they would've lost all their land before he returned." Marisa noticed Becky to be staring off into the distance. "What do you think of that Becky?"

"Oh, umm," Becky was caught by surprised by the question. "Well, I think it was really good, absolutely. But she did have a lot of help, what with her maids and what not." The conversation took a lull for a moment while the ladies nodded with Becky's opinion. She leaned in and lowered her tone. "Marisa, why does your neighbor look so familiar?"

Marisa feigned surprise and indulged the girls, "He should, he played for the Hawks!" She noted the confused looks from Jamie and Savannah, however Becky appeared to understand. "The football team? He used to play professionally. No idea what he's doing in our little neighborhood."

"That's it! That's him! I knew I recognized him from somewhere. I had him on my fantasy football team a few years ago." Becky explained. "He always did come through for me!" She looked over Marisa's chair to see Jerome at a distant watching the game. "My gosh though, he is much larger in person." Marisa raised her eyebrows at the comment.

"He does have the height." Savannah added.

Marisa looked over her shoulder and reigned in the attention of the girls. "I had no idea he was a football player but he is absolutely a gentleman. When he was moving in, he probably could have moved it all in himself, but he let Stephen help him like a friendly neighbor." The ladies inaudibly awed. "Then he made this outdoor gym that he's letting us use whenever we like. It is great! I couldn't have asked for a better neighbor." She noticed a gleam in Becky's eye.

"Well, I'm sure it helps that he's easy on the eyes too." Becky added slyly. Jamie and Savannah giggled.

"I guess so. If you're into that." Marisa brushed off. A silence overcame the group but did not last long.

"Do you think it's true?" Becky broke the quietness. The others looked at her quizzically. "You know, about black guys? That they're bigger? I mean, they're more athletic." Jamie, Savannah, and Marisa all shifted in their seats at the question. "I wonder." More silence.

"I don't know." Jamie volunteered. "One of my girlfriend's in college said it was true but she wasn't really the most trustworthy girls I knew." She looked to Savannah.

"I've only been with white guys so I don't know either." Savannah excused herself and looked at Marisa. They all turned their focus to Marisa.

"I can't say I know either. I'm not really attracted to black guys. What about you Becky?" Marisa asked. Becky was silent before she gave a nymph-like smile.

"Can't say I know either... but I love a big cock regardless of color!" Becky whispered and laughed. The others joined suit with smirks. Marisa felt her pussy get wet with the comment, reminding of her evening before. The book discussions continued and she noted Becky's attention waning as the afternoon grew.

In the living room, Stephen and Jerome regaled in the game and were finally able to take a break as the half-time arrived. The coffee table was littered with emptied beer bottles and Stephen was strewn about on the couch while Jerome reclined with the long legs stretched out. He occasionally looked back to see the ladies still in discussion. While he couldn't see them all, he could make out the outline of Becky's white skirt and blouse. She looked like a professional cheerleader he had known. Long, shaved and tanned legs with a perky, bountiful chest. He admired her bobbed blonde hair and how it shifted when she focused on the other ladies. Jerome sat up and shuffled in his seat, alerting Stephen.

"You alright Jerry?" Stephen asked. "Need another drink?"

"Nah man." Jerome replied. "Maybe after half-time. Can I use your john?"

"Sure." Stephen sighed, from having drank so much. Jerome stood up and stretched, adjusting himself through his pants. "Oh wait. Don't use the bathroom down here, there's a pipe broken. Just head upstairs and use the one up there." Jerome nodded to the instruction without completely hearing it and made his way into the foyer. His buzz directed him to the entertaining room and the ladies were surprised to see him. He stood next to Marisa's chair.

"How's the discussion going?" Jerome managed to asked, his hands on his waist. The ladies looked up at him while he noticed Becky's gaze elsewhere.

"It's great Jerry. Thanks for asking!" Marisa broke the silence. Jerome nodded.

"Y'all discuss any about the slaves in the book?" Jerome asked, noting the shifting of Jamie and Savannah in their seats. "I had a chance to read a review on it, and they said the book did a great account of slave life in that time. I appreciated in hearing how they were integrated into a lot of families."

"That's true I think." Jamie contributed. "They did know how to use a lot of the equipment and how to work the land. I'm sure they really took care of the business." She smiled at seeing Jerome nodded in agreement as he licked his lips with interest.

"Yeah but I don't think it justified slavery." Savannah responded. "I mean, you can't just use people." Jerome nodded to this too, pointing to Savannah as if to signify she had a point.

"What do you think of that Becky?" Jerome asked. She smiled.

"I doubt that the landowners in the book could have done all that hard work themselves. And while it's bad that slaves had to do the work, you can't deny that they did it the best and most efficiently. I think there were some stories in the book where black communities thrived." Becky shared.

Jerome looked at Marisa and smiled. "That's a great outlook. I like the way you think Becky." Becky smoothed her skirt out and gave her thanks as Jerome left the room. He fumbled around gaining his bearings as he found the doorknob to the bathroom. As he entered, he turned on the light and saw himself in the mirror, and the large bulge in his pants. He knew there was no way he could have been conspicuous with it back there.

The ladies had continued their discussion and for the first time, Becky shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Excuse me ladies." She stood up, "I have to use the little girl's room." Becky began to walk before Marisa stopped her.

"Oh Becky, you'll have to go to the upstairs bathroom. The one downstairs still needs some work." Marisa informed her. Becky nodded in understanding. She began to walk up the stairs and felt her phone vibrate, stopping mid-staircase to check the messages. She held the phone close to her ear as the television in the living room was very loud.

Underneath, Jerome emerged from the bathroom realizing what Stephen had shared about this bathroom being out of commission. Jerome looked to the staircase remembering the upstairs bathroom as his destination. But the thought vanished as he saw Becky leaning against the banister with her phone in hand. He stood flush with the staircase wall and looked up to see her tanned long legs intertwined as she spoke on the phone. To not be noticed, Jerome stepped out of her sight but within view of her legs. Becky began to move up the stairs and with each step, Jerome was privy to the sight between her legs. Her ample thighs and ass cheeks shifted to give Jerome a peek at her white thong hidden away, which became more clear as she walked up the stairs. Jerome watched as she disappeared to the second floor. Once she was out of sight, he took the opportunity to climb the stairs.

Jerome found the bathroom off to the side of the stairs. He realized that this was his first venture to the Sanders' home, at least very least the second floor. There was no sign of Becky and he couldn't hold it any longer. Jerome struggled to open the door to the bathroom until finally figuring out he had to retract the door rather than pull it. He had never seen a door that receded into the door frame. Snapping his wonder though was his bladder. Jerome quickly rushed in and pulled the door behind him. b

Becky was perusing in Marisa and Stephen's master bedroom, taking note of some of Marisa's costume jewelry when she heard the roll of a door in the hallway. When she looked out of the bedroom, she saw that the hallway bathroom door recoiled in its frame. She had used the master bathroom in the bedroom, enjoying the European taste Marisa favored. Becky moved toward the slightly ajar bathroom door and caught a flash of a figure in the mirror from within. As she stepped back to see the reflection, she noticed it was Jerome. His head was tossed back and his posture relaxed. She saw his eyes were closed and his mouth open, in what appeared to be a moment of bliss. Her view trailed downwards as she saw him holding his shirt up, she did not have to focus further to see what was next. Becky silently gasped as she saw him holding his long soft brown dick, relieving himself. She leaned in to notice how thick and vein-y it was in the reflection. As she leaned, her hand gave some momentum to the door, instantly beginning to make it roll back and open.

Jerome heard the door move and opened his eyes in surprise. Looking over, his eyes met with the surprised eyes of Becky. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Becky cried out. He could see her genuine shock as she looked him in his eyes. He caught her look down and also noted her surprise as she looked back up at him. "I am so sorry." Becky rolled the door closed quickly. Jerome milked his cock and shook it off, also shaking his head with a smile. From behind the door, Becky continued to apologize. "I had no clue anyone would be in there. I'm so sorry again."

"It's alright ma'am. Easy mistake." Jerome called out as he pulled his pants up. "I didn't know how to work that door myself." He washed his hands and pulled the door back to see Becky leaning against the wall opposite the entry. "I apologize for giving you a scare."

Becky stood erect and brushed her hair from her face in embarrassment. "Oh no, you're fine." She looked away. "I'm actually a big fan." Becky turned red, catching herself at the statement in a pause. "Of your career!" She blurted out to save herself more humiliation. "Yeah, um, you played tight end right?"

"Tackle, defensive actually." Jerome corrected her.

"Oh I'm sorry. And here I thought I knew my football!" Becky laughed nervously. "My fiance is actually a huge Hawks fan and he got me into fantasy football. You rocked!"

"Is that right?" Jerome smiled, "Well I do aim to please. Glad I could I help." He looked down to Becky to see her beaming and twirling her hair.

"Rob, my fiance, he's always been a big fan of yours. He's going to flip out when I tell him I met you!" Becky gleamed and waved her cellphone in excitement. "We're moving in down the street and he won't believe that there's a celebrity in the neighborhood. Could I get a picture with you?"

Jerome let out a small sigh and offered another suggestion. "I'd love to, but I've got a better idea. Why don't you all just stop by sometime next door and say hello?" Becky jumped joyfully hearing this and Jerome fixated upon the bounce and jiggle of her breasts.

"OH that would be wonderful!" Becky whisper-yelled so as to not cause a ruckus in the house. "When can we?"

"Anytime. Did you say y'all are moving into the neighborhood?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah. We've actually already moved in but we're moving stuff from the old place little by little. There's just so much stuff." Becky explained. "But for now, we're loving all the open spaces even if it is bare."

Jerome struggled to maintain eye-contact while Becky shared her plight. He had a weakness for hour-glass figured blondes and Becky was the prime example. His concentration was broke by the imaging of her bare when she said the word. "Oh yea. I try to keep opens spaces in my place too, but you know how things can get cluttered." Becky pursed her lips and smiled eagerly again. "I'm sorry to hear that the move it taking so long." Jerome identified the perfect opportunity to drop his business into the conversation and put on his salesman face. "You know, I manage a moving company." Becky's eyes widened with interest. "If you're interested, maybe I can have some movers and a truck sent your way?"

Becky nearly responded before she reigned in her words and gave it a thought. "That sounds really good. But I'd have to talk to Rob about how much we can spend on that. New house and all, we're really pinching pennies." She giggled. Jerome nodded his head in understanding.

"Totally understood." He rubbed his hands together. "But I'm sure I could give you a pretty stiff discount." Jerome smiled and Becky smoothed the front of her dress, smiling as well. "I'll have someone come over and give you an estimate and adjust it myself." Becky beamed.

"Thanks so much! I'll let Rob know!" She lingered for a moment. Jerome accepted the silence and held his hand out, as a gesture towards the staircase. Becky stared at the large black hand in awe for a split second before getting the cue. She put her petite long fingers on his palm and held it for support as she took the first step down.

Jerome caught a whiff on her perfume and was intoxicated with lust. He looked her up and down he followed her down the stairs, her skirt gently bouncing with her step against her bubble butt beneath. At the end of the stairs, she looked back and waved as she rejoined the other ladies. Jerome joined Stephen again to finish the rest of the game, but couldn't shake what had happened upstairs for the rest of the day.

A few days later, Jerome sat on his stairs in the foyer, tying his shoes and looking out to see what the weather looked like outside. Pulling back the side curtain on the door, the sun was shining and there appeared to be a nice breeze in the air. Jerome relished in it as he gave his legs a good stretch, only wincing when extending them too far. He checked his pockets quickly for his keys and locked the door behind him.

He recalled the stretches he did when he was on the team and figured he would have more room to do them in the drive way. Headphones in, Jerome zoned out the world as he took delicate care of stretching and ensuring a safe run. While he looked around the street to note the lay of the land, his eyes fell on a white figure next door. The ruffles of a long dress shook and while he could not see who it was by face, he recognized the rump very vividly. The lady must have felt eyes on her as she looked in his direction and waved. It was Marisa in her sun-hat, planting flowers in her front yard. Jerome almost willed for a nice big breeze to blow her skirt up, but it didn't happen. He waved back and took off running on the sidewalk.

Jerome made his rounds around the neighborhood fairly quickly and was impressed with his time. He had mapped out that one circulation was equal to a half mile. He completed three circuits so far and felt that he had enough left in him to make a final round to get a solid two miles. Not too long into the final circuit, Jerome realized that he had grossly miscalculated how far he could go, getting very winded easily. He lost concentration for a moment and found himself jumping out of the way of an SUV leaving its driveway. Jerome shook his head in confusion and momentary dizziness. He waved his hand apologetically to the driver as he backed away from the vehicle, turning to continue his run. As he turned, he heard the door of the SUV open and slam. "HEY!" A man called out to Jerome. He looked back expecting to see an irate person ready to chew him out. But instead, the man was smiling. Jerome was confused.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds