• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beginnings Ch. 01

Beginnings Ch. 01

123

All characters are 18+.

*****

I've looked hard to find a starting point - some event that precipitated what followed - but for all my mental struggles, it remains a mystery. Not that I don't like a good mystery sometimes. I even kind of like this one.

Now there's plenty of you who will say 'oh, it's obvious then' when I tell you that I made the decision to become a nudist some three years ago when my son, my Crispin - ok, Chris, as he prefers - was just coming up for his sixteenth birthday. But that really isn't the case. It wasn't until just a few weeks ago that the precipitation started, and he's well past eighteen now.

Let me explain more. I'm an average woman (I firmly believe), in that I'm short enough (a little over five-three), light enough (nine stone) and plain enough (mousy brown hair, shoulder length and rather wispy). I don't stand out in a crowd but there again, I don't send little kiddies running away screaming that they've just seen an ugly old hag. Even when I'm on a period.

I've never married which might be a little unusual for some, but it's never bothered me in any way. I was very young when I became pregnant with Crispin - Chris - and maybe that diverted me from mainstream attention. But it seriously never concerned me. I'm only thirty-four just now, so as our American cousins like to say, you do the math. I missed out on the tail end of my teens and all that might have entailed, while busy feeding and looking after a screaming toddler.

It didn't bother me back then and nor does it concern me now. I only have to look around at some of my erstwhile neighbours who are around my age to see them not long into the feeding, clothing, cleaning up sick (and worse) stage with their kids, and many of them are on their second or third husbands. My boy will be going to university this coming summer and I will have my lovely little house all to myself for the foreseeable future. No sharing, no fuss, no bother - and no clothes (for me, at least).

Crispin and I might have spent close on two decades together but nothing out of the ordinary exists between us. Or rather it didn't - but more of that in due course. I've always been just his ordinary-enough mother - a sticking plaster putter-onner, a food provider, a cleaner, a shopper and a home-maker. He's always been a 'typical' son - a knee-scraper, a gannet, a mess-maker, faddish about food and clothes, and a home-wrecker. The latter being a description of his physical regard to the house and nothing to do with relationships. The naturism thing was met with typical male reactions - lots of stares, lots of erections despite me being his mother, and lots of teasing.

I'm not stupid enough not to realise that the sight of a naked woman would get him staring, but it didn't bother me at the start and doesn't bother me now. My boy got used to the situation quickly enough, and got used to new rules about the house with the same alacrity. I knew he'd look. I knew it would excite at first and I knew he would sometimes think of me when he was doing what all teenage males seem to do with alarming frequency and a worrying amount of stress that they must place on their wrists. Naturism is all about natural reactions and I was prepared for everything - even if the early frequency of erections seemed slightly disproportionate.

But it passed as I knew - fervently hoped - it would. I was blasé about everything, treating it as a natural state, and very careful not to allow others knowledge of what happened chez me. One of the strictest rules was that my habit - or rather lack of habit - would not become a talking point between my son and his friends which (with slight surprise) he seemed to manage for the longest time. Other rules included 'no touching' (even hugs or kisses goodbye), 'no visible masturbating', 'no phones or sly photographs', 'no sudden appearances of friends', 'no joining me in an unclothed state', and 'no pins'. The latter was added to the original list after a certain young man left an opened box of said items on the sofa one evening - by accident, he assures me - and ended up breaking rule two on request when I needed him to dab ointment on some very sore pin-pricks.

Neither my initial nudity - nor the TCP application - represent the starting points of the recent chain of events, though. Of that I am sure.

For more than two years, after the initial 'exercises' for eyes and a hand, Crispin and I lived a harmonious asexual way and even the teasing became infrequent. His last 'witticism' had been the application of a poster next to his bedroom doorframe a few weeks after his eighteenth birthday. The frame was marked indelibly to indicate his rising height alongside his rising age. The poster had similar 'notches' against age, but for a woman's nipples - descending over time.

It was hard not to laugh as I got him to remove the offending item.

Perhaps it was shortly after that when things truly started to occur.

As I've said, my nudity became the norm. Gone were the days when my son would trail around after me with one hand surreptitiously trying to disguise - or play with - a bulge in his shorts or pyjamas. There were no more attempted - and 'forgetful' - goodbye hugs, and no more 'accidental' bumping into me. Thing had become so natural and normal that I never even noticed the return of the rogue erections at first.

I was cleaning the kitchen floor tiles when it first became apparent, so to speak. Being on all fours provides you with an unusual view of the world and all things in it - which is perhaps why dogs and cats don't walk upright. It also means that you shuffle around with your butt in the air. Much later, Crispin admitted to me that it was that particular view which reminded his libido that there was a naked woman just a few feet in front of him - and more recently, admitted that it was a certain pussy (his word, not mine) that sent the blood pouring into his teenage member. A member that I turned abruptly at one point to see bulging in his soccer shorts, not two feet from my slightly upturned eyes.

"Crispin!" It was all I could think to say.

I remember him swearing at that point - an unusual event in itself at home - and he backed off fast, both hands trying to disguise the tent. "I'm sorry!"

I stood up as quickly as I could and stared down at his hands. "Sorry! I should frigging think so!" My mind was confused - suddenly and terribly. This was not something I had considered for many a long month, but there was something else as well.

"Mum, I wasn't looking for it... meaning it..."

"Shut up," I said, softly, a daze lurking behind my words, eyes and brain, "But tell me, is this a one-off thing or have you started to look again? To be a freaky teen again?"

His eyes widened enough to tell me the answer. "it's just-"

"You mean 'yes', don't you?" I should have felt enraged but... but there was something stirring inside me, something that was horrifying me. My mouth didn't seem at all fazed, though. "You've been staring at my tits a lot, haven't you? And my snatch." I paused and looked into his skittering eyes, shocked at my mouth but now interested to see what it had to say next - perhaps it knew more than my brain, "Have you been having sexual thoughts about me again? Has my nakedness started to excite you like it did when you were a guileless teen?"

"Mum! I'm sorry, I'm really, really- "

It was the next words that sent alarm bells clanging through my lagging brain, "It's okay."

"It's...what?"

I had no idea where these new thoughts were coming from - all revelatory to me - but my mouth seemed to know what it was doing and with the greatest effort imaginable, my mind sat back to enjoy the show, "I said, it's okay. I imagine I was displaying a lot to you, a young man now with no girlfriend for the last three months... I'm sure you have needs as well as me."

"But... what?"

It came coursing through me then in the face of Crispin's confusion. I was - had been for ages - horny, and here was a young man who found the sight of me, of my naked body, arousing. Yes, he was my own flesh and blood - but we were male and female, and the door to the outside world was firmly closed. We had needs. So what if 'society' disapproves of such sentiments? Nature, Mother Nature in this case, was much stronger and denial was pointless. "Needs," my clear-minded mouth said, "Naturism is all about natural reactions, so how could I blame you for your reaction now? Perhaps... no, definitely... I find it... complimentary. "

Crispin was shaking his head - in disbelief more than denial - it seemed, "But you're my-"

"Yes, and I'm a woman - a naked woman. Is that bulge a lie? Do you find me attractive right now? As a woman?" Perhaps I was waiting for his defences to drop. If I had been, I was rewarded.

"Attractive? You're fu... frigging gorgeous!" He ploughed on then, ignoring my denials, "You're so fit and... gorgeous, and yeah, I can see everything and yeah. It gets me excited now and I have no idea why it hasn't every day for years and... and... if you weren't my-"

"Forget who I am. Right this second I'm just a woman."

He shook his head but said anyway, "I adore the way you look! It's more than this," he roughly cupped the front of his shorts, "Yeah, you get me hard again - loads of times lately - and I always follow the rules still, always go off to my room to..."

"Think of me when you play with that thing in there?"

"Yeah! I admit it, I do!"

"So," I said, committed already, my juices starting to flow harder than any amount of denial could obliterate, "If I tore up the rulebook, which would you break first?"

My son's eyes widened and I could see the realisation of what I was really saying dawn as clear as the sun from the moon, "All of them at once," he managed.

"Even the friends things? Even the pins?"

"No way do my fu..."

"Say it if you want to - no rules now."

"My fucking friends are out of the picture! And no pins anywhere!"

"Good about the friends," I nodded, feeling deep down that he had just passed some sort of test, "But maybe a prick is what I need..."

My brain gasped louder than my boy, but it was he who made the first move. "So I can touch you at last?"

"I think that would be a fine idea," I managed.

He closed the gap between us fast, his hands rising to cup my bare breasts. I'm not sure who moaned loudest when his palms closed over my hard nipples, but I was sold and committed from that second. "Now the other rules," I panted.

He took a halting step back and plucked at the hem of his shirt, "This?"

I nodded then, "All of it."

He didn't hesitate again until his shorts when he looked up at me, "Even these?"

"Oh, yes," I heard myself say, "We're all adults here, aren't we? And it would only be fair to see how aroused I make you."

I looked down then, and watched it happen. My little boy was a fully grown man now, and his little penis was now a perfect, smooth cock. It was thick, heavy, and it's purple head was bulging through his foreskin - and I barely startled myself when I breathed a heartfelt sigh and said, quite simply, "I want it."

"But-"

I put a finger against his lips and with my other hand grasped his hot member, "Well, do you want me that much?"

"You mean..." he managed around my finger.

"Yes, I do. I need it."

And I did right then, right there. I needed it.

Crispin took over, pushing us, stumbling through to the living room where my shoulders soon met the sofa's cushions. My legs had spread naturally as I fell back and I turned my knees even further out, disbelieving even as I knew what I was offering. My boy almost dived on top of me, the head of his rampant cock against the very top of my right thigh. My hands shot down between our bodies and met his as they fumbled with his member, searching for my hot opening,

And then it engaged, the heavy head of my boy's cock aligned perfectly with my already pouting vaginal lips. He started to say something about me being sure, a question and one I answered with a gentle buck of my hips, his engorged cock slipping an inch inside me, inside the very heart of my womanhood.

In a moment I will never forget for all eternity, I felt the slight resistance of my muscles against that thick member's head - and their relaxation as he penetrated further. And further.

His neck was arched back and I pulled his head down until our eyes locked. I gave a slight smile, the faintest of nods, and then a delighted gasp as he started to move inside me. I let go of his head and grasped the muscles in his butt, pulling him as deeply into me as I could, matching his gentle thrust with a more urgent one of my own. I licked my lips as I let out another soft moan and I cocked my head to one side. Crispin's eyes widened as he looked down at my lips and he got my message.

Somehow, amid everything else, even though my boy's hard cock was starting to piston inside me, his hands caressing and pinching at my breasts - it was the moment he kissed me that was the most intimate few seconds of my entire existence. I almost hate to admit it, but when our tongues touched, locked, I cried joy into his mouth as the first climax of the many to follow coursed through me.

My boy was almost nineteen but no expert in sexual matters yet. At first he thought he'd hurt me and was starting to apologise when my happy laughter stopped him and we began to kiss again. Then he started to pull away, telling me he was close to cumming, but when I grasped him closer, my hands and then legs holding him tight to me, he needed no more telling.

"Come on then," I smiled, "Or should that just be 'cum'?"

His eyes widened, but his lips matched mine as a joyous smile spread across his face, his speed accelerating jerkily. He started to say 'Oh fuck' over and over and I nodded, laughing. "Oh yes, baby, fuck me, fill me."

Obviously I knew what was about to happen from his point of view, but when I first felt him stiffen and even swell inside me, when the first jet of my boy's spunk sprayed the walls of my very womanhood, my spirits soared and I realised that another climax was soaring towards me, building inexorably inside.

Oh, it hit hard. Every muscle spasmed, every nerve lit up, and a wailing cry poured from my shocked, delighted mouth, It started as they always do, deep in my belly, but this one came in waves, endless waves, unbridled joy hammering me, my back arching, my hips thrusting hard against Crispin's. Seconds turned to minutes and I was gasping for breath as the tsunami washed through me. Deep inside me, my son's cock had long since finished spurting his juices amongst my own, but he was still hard and he still rocked with me, milking my orgasm. I could scarcely believe its intensity or duration, and I held him, clasped him, as tightly as I could, my bare breasts squashed against his chest, our legs entwined, his mouth finding mine.

It didn't just switch off, either, as many climaxes are wont to do, but faded slowly with delicious new tastes and experiences felt and gleaned along the way. I have no idea how long it - they? - lasted, but eventually we were still, panting aside, and locked together in the most intimate way imaginable.

After a gentle cough or two, I found my voice. "I needed that."

From that moment to this day, a new confidence was born in my son, "Me too," he panted, a half-laugh escaping him, "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of doing that."

"Not too disappointing then?"

"Beyond my wildest dreams."

I nodded, "If I'd known you could make me climax like that we would have started years ago!"

"Do women always cum that hard when they get just what they want?"

"This one never has," I told him, "But there again, maybe I've never before had just what I want."

"What made you change your mind about everything?

I shrugged, "Dunno. Honestly. But I'm just glad I did. Are you?"

He laughed then, his cock stirring inside me, "As long as you tell me that wasn't a one-off thing."

I looked up into his earnest young eyes and smiled, "Merely the first time."

"Can we start on a second already?"

I gave a pretend sigh, "If you must. Only this time, suck on my tits a bit, would you? And I promise I'll try to keep the noise down."

"I will, but don't bother trying. I rather like the wolf impression."

I laughed, "So get fucking this wolfy bitch then!"

And he did.

It happened more times in the nest week than I can count - and I'm still not sure that it was the start of the rollercoaster of events that followed. Perhaps it was a conversation that happened a few weeks later - a few weeks ago now.

We had been enjoying our seemingly regular 'wake-up fuck', and while my climax that day was nothing so spectacular as the first ever one with Crispin's cock spurting inside me, it was very satisfying.

I was astride him, staring down into his happy face, our mingled juices staining yet another sheet on my bed. "I take it you enjoyed pouring your seed into me as usual?"

"How many more times," he said, "You are the fuck of the century."

"I'll take that as a foul-mouthed compliment - but a very welcome one. Seriously though, don't you ever imagine trying anything else?" I was genuinely interested to see what thoughts lurked in my son's brain.

He leaned up in a move that I would have paid a gym instructor a small fortune if he could get me to be able to do it, and kissed my right nipple, "I think we must have covered every position in the Kama Sutra, volumes one through twenty."

I shivered at his touch and laughed, "Twenty-one after last night - ouch, by the way, my knees aren't supposed to go in those directions - but I was actually thinking more about where we were geographically, that sort of thing."

"Well..."

I had a Kate Bush moment (a little Kick Inside) and knew that my boy had an idea, "Out with it then. You never know what might be possible."

He shrugged, "True. Especially given where my cock is right now." He continued when I gave him a chuckle of acknowledgment. "You like a bit of risk, don't you?"

"Nothing too serious where me and you are concerned."

"Understood. I was just wondering more about the... sort of... exposure side of things."

I looked down at him, wondering where this was going, "The risk of being caught exposed, you mean?"

He nodded, "That sort of thing..."

I gave a little whimper as I felt him stiffening more deep inside me, "Well whatever this 'sort of' thing is, you certainly seem to like the idea. Tell me more, or I get off now."

Crispin laughed and grabbed my hips, holding me firmly where I was - not that I really thought I could have made myself get up anyway just then, "I mean 'sort of' like maybe 'accidentally' letting one of my mates see you like this..."

"Let one of them see me fucking-"

"No! Just... maybe letting one catch you as you're dressed now..."

Relieved light dawned, "Letting one of them just 'accidentally' see me naked, you mean?"

"It's just a thought, and you did ask..."

"Not the first time you've thought of it, is it? Judging by how excited you already are."

"I can't help it, mum. I look at you and think how lucky I am and how any one of them would go nuts if they saw your gorgeous tits all naked!"

I rocked slightly, understanding - and loving - the fact that he was already fit to fuck again, "One of your friends only, and purely 'by accident'?"

"Yes! I mean, yes please. Would you?"

I gasped as he hardened completely in an instant, "Wow, you have thought about this before, haven't you? And that would really give you a buzz?"

He nodded like a puppy, his hips beginning to rock, "It would be awesome!"

"What would be in it for me?"

"Anything! No questions, anything you want, anytime, anywhere."

"It's certainly making you all excited, isn't it?" His cock was feeling massive inside me already, and maybe that blurred my thought processes, but anyway, what was the harm in one little flash? "Who have you got in mind?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beginnings Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds