• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 01

Office Politics Pt. 01

12

Matthew walked into the office, running his hand through his well cut hair as he scanned the sea of desks, and the hustle and bustle of the start of another working week. Matthew had just begun his work at the new firm, and was excited to make the best impression he could on his co-workers and more importantly his bosses.

He stepped confidently up to the reception where a short blonde lady sat behind the desk. She was far to absorbed with her work to notice Matthew standing there until he cleared his throat to draw her attention.

"Hello... Susie," Matt fumbled, quickly grabbing her name from her badge, "Matthew Dyer, was wondering if you could point me in the direction of my desk. It's my first day," He enquired, his charming smile stretching across his mouth as the last word left his mouth.

Susie looked up, her eyes locking with the handsome young man, dressed in his best suit. Matthew stood just shy of 6 foot tall, his height complimented by his strong and muscular frame. He had never been the outgoing sort, but he thought that his fresh start in a new town would be the perfect time for him to come out of his shell and be the confident man he always wanted to be. He had no reason to lack confidence either, his strong jaw, and sharp features had been responsible for a reasonable amount of attention from ladies, it was just never his strong suit talking to them. His brown hair was worn short, messy but well maintained, enjoying the designer bed hair look. He kept his facial hair shaved, though at the end of the day his stubble would grow through into a shadow.

"Ah, Mr. Dyer!" Susie squeaked excitedly, butterflies running through her at the sight of the attractive new employee. "Right this way," Susie motioned, stepping up from her desk.

Susie led Matt through the office towards his desk. He looked out across the room of desks and computers, any conversations drowned out by the telephone chatter and the conversations of the many workers. Matt had been an accountant for four years now, and at 25 he was more than willing to take the promotion even if it meant moving away. He had no love interests in his home town, and his parents had moved away to retire a few years ago. He knew he would miss his friends, but the thought of recreating himself was an opportunity too good to pass down.

"You will be sitting over here, with the other accountants" Susie stated, her hand gesturing to a bare wooden desk, only a computer sat on top of it.

"Thanks Susie," Matt replied, placing his bag on the bench.

"Matthew Dyer, good to see you again," a voice rang out from behind them. A slim, long legged brunette swayed towards them, her white teeth gleaming from her lipstick smile. Matt turned to face her, and his nerves around beautiful woman flooding back to him in an instant despite his best intentions.

"Hi there Alice," Matt squeezed out, his eyes darting nervously around the room.

"So glad that you can join us, I can't wait to see what all our efforts to get you on our team will bring us!" Alice said, a subconscious bite of her lip followed.

"No pressure to perform then I guess," Matt chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm sure performance is not an issue for you at all," Alice stated with an air of ambiguity "get yourself settled in and then come and see me in my office, we will sort out any details that may have been overlooked before you start work."

"No problem," Matt replied, eager for a break in the conversation so he could compose himself.

Matt turned back towards Susie, looking at the expression of her face as she watched Alice stride back to her office, her black office skirt tightly hugging her perky backside. It was a look of contempt and despair, and Matt could already see the story unravel in his mind. She was by no means unattractive, but in a world where she was matched against girls like Alice, she didn't stand a chance for the male attention of the room. She was short, coming in at around 5ft5, with blonde hair tied into a bun. Her black glasses were perhaps too cliché of a receptionist or secretary, but they complimented her kind and helpful face. It gave her an inherent look of interest that showed real passion rather than fleeting moment of lust or desire. But matt could see her disdain for women like Alice. The women who had the looks and the power, and with it the ability to attract any man that she desired.

Matt felt compassion for her, but refused to allow him to be placed in a situation where he was sexually or romantically involved with anyone in the work place. He had made enough mistakes in part time jobs as a teenager and young adult to tell him that he needed to look beyond the office for any female suitors.

Susie turned to face Matt, a smile returning to plaster over any emotions that may have been visible.

"Well I guess I will leave you to settle in, let me know if there is anything else that you need," Susie offered, glancing at her feet as she let the words nervously escape her mouth.

"Thanks for all your help Susie, much appreciated," Matt replied shooting a smile in her direction before turning towards his desk and unzipping his bag.

Matt turned to greet the other accountants in his office booth. There was Michael, a middle aged, married man who seemed intent on doing his work and heading home rather than getting caught up socializing, or god forbid in the middle of office politics. Next was Paul, who assumed the role of the typical nerd, and someone who enjoyed numbers as much as he enjoyed playing dungeons and dragons on the weekend. Littered around his desk was paraphernalia from several different anime's and manga's, only a fraction of which Matt was even vaguely familiar with. And finally was Katie, a single mother of one, who was in her late 20's.

They all greeted him warmly before the conversation moved towards Alice and her request for a meeting with Marr once he had organized his things.

"Why would Alice already want to have a meeting with you?" Katie questioned, her gossiping nature getting the better of her. The former Prom queen had not lost any of her beauty, though her face looked markedly more mature for the experience of becoming a mother. She had decided to keep the baby after a one night stand ended in pregnancy, and had never seemed to regret the decision, though a part of her always wondered where her life would have ended up had she not fallen pregnant. Her Brown hair was worn out, trailing down the back of her tight office shirt, whose buttons strained under the pressure of a well-proportioned chest.

"Maybe they are giving him a special project or something," Paul offered, his mind racing to a myriad of potential outcomes, a large portion of which contained a variety of fictional characters and beasts.

"Maybe it's not something we should be concerned with; these numbers are not going crunch themselves. I'm sure Matt will let you know if it's anything that impacts us when he gets back," Michael stated, his gaze never once leaving the computer screen.

"I'm sure it's nothing that interesting," Matt concluded, "I'll be sure to fill you guy's in when I get back."

Matt turned to leave the cubicle, straightening his tie and brushing any stray fluff off his jacket as he walked towards Alice's office.

"I'll be waiting for all the details," Katie called out as Matt left the cubicle.

Matt moved his way to Alice's office; his could feel his chest beating quicker as his nerves increased. He paused at her door, giving himself a moment to compose himself before knocking. He calmed himself as much as possible, preparing his mind to not bring all his nerves rushing back to him as soon as he laid eyes on her again. He decided the nerves were just due to him wanting to impress his new boss on his first day at work, and had no correlation to her body or her beauty.

"Come in!" Alice's voice rang out from behind the door.

Matt turned the handle and strode in as confidently as he possibly could. He entered into the office which came off the open space desks where he was before. The room was basic, with a cool shadow in the room; it was dim, but not dark. The blinds had been drawn, the room lit only by the lamp on the desk. Behind the desk was a book case and filling cabinet, and some plants and pictures to make the room feel less cell like, with the gray walls and dark blue carpet doing very little to persuade the visitor they were entering a friendly environment. Behind the large wooden desk sat Alice in her office chair. She looked up from her pen and paper, her eyes greeting Matt as he entered.

"Ah, Matt!" Alice exclaimed, her eyes lighting up as he entered. "Come, sit down" Alice offered, motioning towards a thick leather chair facing her desk.

Matt obliged, and made his way towards the chair, unbuttoning his suit jacket as he lowed himself into the chair.

"Now Matt, I'm going to be as honest with you as I possibly can," Alice started, pacing around behind the chair. "When I saw the opportunity to hire you I could hardly believe my luck," Alice continued "You are a skilled accountant, that's what I have been told anyway, but it's some of your other skills that I am more interested in. Now I don't expect you to accept straight away, but know that you will accept. I know that the degree you have is fake. You got that made illegally, and it wasn't a bad idea, what's more boring than three years of study! However, that is very illegal as well, and it's definitely not something that you want employers knowing, or even worst the authorities."

Matt turned to face her, his face white with horror. His composure had deteriorated to become non-existent. Suddenly his nerves weren't concentrated on the beautiful woman before him, it was that the beautiful woman was blackmailing him, and she had him cornered. He motioned to open his mouth, unsure of what his retort would be.

"I..." Matt started.

"Save it Matt" Alice interjected, "You can't talk your way out of this. Now Matt you have to know that I am a very powerful woman, and being a powerful woman you can either be a part of my success, and be an obedient 'staff' member, or you can see your life fall apart around you. The choice is really yours," Alice finished, the stern and threatening tone resonating through the room, tension holding Matt captive in the chair.

Alice moved around in front of the chair, and lowered herself into his lap, one hand caressing his cheek, the other arm wrapping around his shoulders.

"Do you understand Matt?" Alice asked, her eyes burning holes through his.

Matt could only manage a nod, his mouth drying up with nerves and fear.

"Good boy," Alice said, her hand placing his on her waist. "Now why don't you kiss your new boss? Let's be honest Matt, I own you now."

Matt was just frozen in fear, but his body was not, he could feel the blood coursing through him, his cock throbbing in his pants. Alice leans down, kissing him on the cheek softly. She moves her lips close to his ear.

"I have a special surprise for you though" Alice whispers in his ear through a grin.

She takes his hand placing it on the exposed flesh of her thigh below her skirt. She guided his hand up her thigh, her breath in his ear sounding almost like a begging moan for him to explore further. Matt was in a state of shock, his mind racing to a million thoughts until something in him took control and stayed his nerves. Then all that was on his mind was his hand, and the fact that it was sliding up her warm thigh by itself, her hand now holding his head against hers.

Maybe it was his libido kicking in, or just the blackmail, but the decision was already made in his head that he was going to have sex with this woman. He thought to himself, in any other circumstances he would feel blessed to have sex with such a beautiful woman, what difference does it make if she made him do it.

His hand traced higher up her thigh, and Alice gripped tighter around his neck, holding him closer to her. Matt held his breath as he continued to trace up her thigh. His fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her thing, not a single imperfection on her smooth skin. He could feel the blood rushing around his body as his arousal peaked, his cock throbbing from within his pants.

He slid his fingers under the hem of her skirt and out of view, Alice holding him a little tighter and closer; kissing him softly on his cheek as he gradually explored her. Matt's hand moved between her thighs, his excitement building to feel the warmth of her pussy through her panties.

He turned his hand, his palm facing towards her pubic area, ready to take her pussy mound into his hand. He looked at Alice, who was beaming back at him, her face begging him to continue his search.

He pushed his hand between her thighs with a final push, and with it his face dropped, but Alice's lighted up even more. His hand was now holding Alice's chubby package. He could feel her meat throbbing to his touch. Not hard yet, but not flaccid. For that moment it just sat in his palm throbbing.

Following the initial shock, he stood straight up, pushing Alice off his lap. She smiled at him, feeling in complete control and power of Matt.

"You can't be serious?!?" Matt Exclaimed, his face a mixture of fear and repulsion. He had never thought he would have held another person's cock before, least of all in these circumstances.

"I am very serious Matt, you will give me what I want, or you will face the consequences," Alice threatened through her smiling face.

Matt face was one of terror; he paced backwards towards the door, his eyes roaming from Alice's face, to her package which was now hard and visible against the tight skirt.

"You can leave now, but know what's waiting for you," Alice beamed, lifting her skirt to give Matt a glimpse of what lay ahead for him. Her cock had gotten harder, and it now pressed against her panties, the pink cotton straining to hold her in.

Matt turned to walk towards the door, his hand reaching out for the handle.

"Oh, Matt, you might not want to walk straight out there. Looks like this whole experience has left you a little hard to," Alice giggled, pointing towards the tent in Matt's pants.

Matt looked down, his hands moving to cover his very obvious erection. Matt was well endowed, his thick member measuring in at just over 8 inches.

Alice moved towards him, Matt responding by nervously stepping backwards, but there was nowhere left. He was pressed up against the door, and Alice moved right in front of him. Her hand reached down, resting softly on his hard cock, as she pressed her own against his leg. She moved her lips close to his ear.

"I could help you out if you wanted?" Alice teased Matt, her voice dropping down to a seductive whisper.

Matt didn't say anything; all he could do was look away. His brain said no, this was wrong! She was essentially a guy he thought to himself. But then another part of him wanted her to get him off so badly, and that part of him didn't care that she had a penis as well. He swallowed hard, looking around nervously and avoiding any eye contact with Alice.

Alice's hands roamed around the front of his pants, his cock straining against his clothing, battling for her touch. He fingertips danced around his zip, teasing him with potential freedom, but refusing to grip the zip and free him. She reached up and held Matt's head in her hand, turning him to face her.

"Say the word and it is done Matt," she propositioned, her lips pouting seductively as the final word left her mouth.

Matt's mind became an argument; he could hardly hear himself think as different parts of him cried for different outcomes. He still wanted to just turn and run, and never come back to this office. But then another part of him wanted her to undo that zip on his fly and work his now hardened cock. And then another part of him wanted to drop to his knees and pull her panties down and work hers.

Matt couldn't believe what he was thinking, why would he possibly want to do that, why would he want to hold another person's penis, let alone pleasure them. But despite all this internal conflict, he felt his lips move almost involuntarily.

"Yes," Matt finally let out in a hoarse whisper, his mouth had gone dry in fear and nerves.

"See it wasn't that hard was it?" Alice joked, her hand gripping his cock firmly, rubbing it through his pants.

Matt gasped in pleasure. Alice turned his face to look at her again, kissing him softly on the lips. Her hand again traced the zip on his pants, only this time they grabbed the zip and lowered it. Her hand slowly entered his pants.

Alice's hand negotiated his underwear down through the fly, and with a tender touch wrapped her fingers around his hard, warm cock. She withdrew her hand from inside Matt's pants, his penis still firm in her grasp.

His cock was rock hard now, after it had longed for her touch, it finally got it. It sat straight out, pointing towards her.

Alice took a step back and reached under her skirt she slid her panties down slowly and stepped out of them. Pulling her skirt up, her cock too sprung free. It was not as large as Matt's, but still respectable at around 6 and a half inches.

Alice stepped back in towards Matt, their cocks pressing together as she grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him deeply. Matt kissed her back, his tongue pressing gently into her mouth, entwining against hers.

Alice reached down, wrapping her hands around both of their cocks, jerking them off at the same time.

Matt moaned into Alice's mouth as they kissed his cock throbbing between Alice's hand and her cock.

Alice kissed down his neck, and over his shirt covered chest.

"Tell me you want my mouth Matt," Alice ordered, her eyes now looking up into his.

"God Alice, I want your mouth!" Matt pleaded between pants of pleasure.

Alice looked down towards his meat without a word, and kissed her way down his body. His cock was rock hard now, the head leaking pre-cum, teasing Alice's taste buds as her tongue took its first swipe across the head of his cock.

Alice lowered her head, her tongue tracing the underside of his cock, from the base to the tip. When she arrived back at the head of his cock, she twirled her tongue around it, working the frenulum. Matt writhed, his weight pressed hard against the door as his knees began to weaken with pleasure.

Alice now spread her lips over the tip of his cock and it slid slowly into the warmth of her mouth. Alice's tongue quickly coated his shaft and glans in saliva as it roamed over him, her lips applying a constant pressure to his shaft. Her head began to bob up and down, slowly at first, but increasing in pace as she sucked.

Matt ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked harder, her pace increasing and her hand stroking him off into her mouth. Alice's tongue grinded against the underside of his penis now, as he slid in and out of her mouth.

"Oh... Alice..." Matt chocked out between pleasured moans. His hips were thrusting now, his cock pushing deep inside her mouth. It glistened with saliva as it exited her mouth before being plunged back inside.

"Fuck Alice, I'm going to cum!" Matt blurted, his hands gripping handfuls of her hand tightly as he neared the point of no return.

Alice moaned into his cock as she increased her pace and pressure on him. She wanted his cum, and she wanted him. She reached around, holding him around his waist, stopping him from pulling out of her mouth.

Matt moaned loudly as his cock twitched, shooting rope after rope of his hot cum into Alice's mouth. Her tongue worked the cum into the sides of her mouth, savoring its taste as it is continually blasted inside her lips. Alice worked every last drop from his cock before standing up and again holding his head between her hands.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds