• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 12

Sandy and Frank Ch. 12

12

She hung up, checked herself in the mirror one more time, and, opening the door, called down to Frank, "All right, you can come up now."

She backed up until she was standing away from the bed in front of some bookcases and stood there until he came into the room. I have no idea as to what he was expecting, but his face had a stunned expression as he saw her. His mouth gaped open and he just stood there, speechless, until he was finally gasp out, "My god, Sandy, you're beautiful!" He didn't say another word as he just stood there, frozen by his admiration for her.

She stepped forward a few feet and revolved slowly and gracefully, overcome herself by his reaction. "You like seeing your mistress in her bridal gown"

Finally, breaking free from his shocked immobility, Frank hurried forward and, standing directly in front of her, reverently lifted her veil and gently kissed her. "My mistress is absolutely lovely! Any man would be thrilled to find a bride walking down the aisle toward him! And then to have that bride as my mistress is beyond belief."

Sandy sat down on the end of the bed and said, with a provocative smile, "There is an old custom - the groom taking the bride's garter off. Shouldn't a lover have the same privilege?" With that, she slowly pulled her long white skirt up in invitation. Without hesitation, Frank knelt down on one knee and reached up under her skirt, pushing it up higher as he did so. His hand slid up her leg, well above her knee before he encountered her garter and, as he did so, she lifted her leg, exposing her thigh above the long white stocking. Very carefully and slowly, Frank put his fingers under the garter and slid it down her legs, but, from the angle of his head, it was obvious that his eyes were elsewhere. The webcam was too high to do so, but from his kneeling position, he undoubtedly could see right up to her panties.

She lightly laughed, actually tittered, as she said, "I wasn't quite as open as this with Mack and the guests! That's a lover-only view!"

"That's a good thing! Mack would have been embarrassed to stand up! Look at what you did to me." Getting to his feet, Frank showed her what was an obvious erection showing through his pants. "I've seen you naked, but seeing your panties under your wedding gown really is having an impact!"

She giggled. "I can see that. Very flattering! How about this?" Standing up and moving away from the bed, she reached down, grasped the hem of her skirt, pulled it to her knees and slowly raised it higher. It reached her hose tops and thighs, revealing the white supporters which were decorated with small white bows with delicate blue centers. As the skirt rose, the eye followed those supporters until, finally, the panties from last night and the matching garter belt were revealed.

She stood there, holding her bunched-up skirt to her waist. It was unbelievably erotic, seeing her like that. As the groom, I had not seen her in her bridal gown before the wedding and, afterwards, there was nothing of the seductive or tantalizing element as there was between Sandy and Frank. She held her position as he stared ardently at her exposed body until he moved forward, dropping to his knee again as he reached in and drew her panties down. As she lifted her feet so they could be moved completely, he leaned in and kissed the hair above her clit and, as she spontaneously moved her pelvis forward to meet him, the clit, itself.

He stood up again and stepped back as she held her pose, virtually naked with that feminine triangle of pubic hair framed by her garter belt and supporters. He obviously was entranced by the scene as he looked at her, saying, "Seeing you like that confirms a feeling I've had for years about the way newly-married couple act after the wedding when they are alone. The groom somehow gets out of the way while the bride undresses and puts on a sheer nightgown or negligee to welcome her new husband and consummate their marriage. I have always thought that it would be sexier to fuck your bride while she was still in her wedding gown! I saw a movie a long time ago in which a former lover snuck into the bride's bedroom and, throwing her on the bed, raised her skirt and fucked her while the groom was in the next room. Seeing that long, white skirt thrown up, seeing her panties coming down and him getting between her legs and fucking her - well, that image has stuck in my mind. Damn, if you were my bride looking the way you do, I would want to do it that way!"

"Why Frank! That would be positively indecent. Then, giggling, "Well that groom undoubtedly found her well lubricated! Heavens, what a thing to say - I'm as bad as you are!" She paused for almost a full minute as wildly inappropriate thoughts roiled her mind, finally, saying, shyly, "Would you like to fuck your mistress in her wedding gown?"

Frank just stared at her for a moment, obviously shocked by her astonishing offer, but, recovering rapidly, he moved forward and, taking her in his arms, kissed her deeply before replying, "I can't think of anything that would make me happier right now than taking my lovely mistress and fucking her in her wedding gown." He stepped back and undressed while she, still holding her skirt at her waist, lay back on the bed. The expression on her face was one again that is impossible to describe adequately. It was a combination of love, lust, anticipation, eagerness and other things I couldn't describe. One thing that definitely was not there was guilt - she was hot and ready!"

Frank came down and kissed her again before moving down between her legs to take her. Seeing your wife lying on her back, legs spread and raised, ready to be mounted by another man is always (at least from limited my experience with Sandy) both erotic and disturbing at the same time. In my case, the pangs of jealousy were there, but mild and way in the background, while the erotic element was very strong. Seeing Sandy lying there in her wedding gown added something to both elements. I couldn't ignore the symbolism of the gown or that she was willingly committing adultery in our marital bed while wearing it. However, any qualms I had were buried under the excitement generated by the carnal and sensual act taking place before me.

As he moved between her legs, I got a quick view of her vagina, the lips already pulled open, the crimson center dark and ready, before he blocked the view as he prepared to take her. Sandy rarely was verbally expressive when screwing, but the situation was such that it overcame her normal self-control. From my angle, I, of course, couldn't see the penetration as he entered her, but I heard Sandy cry out, "Oh yes, take your mistress! Take your married mistress! Fuck my married cunt! I'm your bride tonight! Fuck your bride in her bridal gown!" These cries were interspersed with moans and groans of pleasure as Frank pounded into her.

He reciprocated by interjecting his own, if fewer, wild statements - "Yes, I'm fucking my mistress, my married mistress. You're by bride tonight. I'm fucking my married bride!" As the intensity mounted, the exclamations lessened, giving way to more incoherent sounds, although, as the climax approached, Sandy could be heard crying, "Yes, come inside of me. Come inside my married cunt! Come in your bride's cunt!" Afterwards, when looking at the camera recording, Sandy was shocked and embarrassed to hear herself, particularly her continual reference to her married status. She admitted that the thought of being married and being fucked by another man had a shocking appeal to her, but she had no recollection of uttering such things. However, it was obvious that being wicked, even adulterous, appealed to her while engaged in sex. As a result of this, a positive outcome, she became much freer when the two of us were having sex to say things, even "dirty" things, which really turned her on.

In any case, Frank did just what she demanded - he shot cum deep into her as they writhed and thrashed in orgasm, their pubic bones held firmly together as he jetted into her. Actually, as she commented later, she was usually in the midst of orgasm before he got there which worked out perfectly this time. He lay on her for a short time, recovering, and, after a brief kiss pulled back out of her and dropped beside her. Then, suddenly, surprising her, he got to his feet, saying, "Don't move!"

Reaching down to his pants, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her lying there, spread open, virtually naked, and obviously freshly fucked. He moved to the bottom of the bed and took one or two more before he asked her to raise and spread her legs for several others. Finally, he lay down beside her again and they looked, together, at some extraordinarily sexy - actually pornographic - pictures of a clearly recognizable Sandy MacAndrew lying there after adulterous sexual intercourse.

"My god, Frank, make sure that no one ever sees those! You'd better just delete them!"

"Don't worry, dear, I'll make sure they're safe. I'll download them to my computer and put them in an encrypted file - no one will see my mistress-bride except my mistress-bride herself! Here, I'll send them to my computer now!"

That "mistress-bride" designation melted her concern and, it was easy to see, sent a wave of affection through her as she reached up and pulled him to her for a kiss. "Ok, but just make sure that you delete them from your phone before an accident happens - like accidently hitting 'send!' First, though, also send them, very carefully, to my computer so I'll have proof of how completely you've debouched me! Now, I'd better get up. I don't want my gown to be any more wrinkled than I can help."

She stood up and let her skirt fall into place and paused to let him have one more look at her. "Wait. Put your veil back on! I want a picture of you." She did as he asked, and he took several shots with and without the veil. "Now, hold the skirt up."

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Frank! This is indecent!" Nonetheless, she shortly was posing with her skirt up above her triangle of hair, smiling impudently at her lover. "Come on, Frank, that's enough, I...damn, look at my leg! I've got stuff running down it! It's leaking out of me!"

"Wait, one more! That looks very sexy!"

"Come on, I want to get my gown off before it gets messed up! This is just like when you had me in the office." With Frank's help, particularly with the back zipper, Sandy was soon standing there in her bouffant petticoat and bra - and he insisted on a picture of that! She did look very sexy with the petticoat flaring out like a ball gown with just the white bra on top. She removed the bra and slid the petticoat down her legs and stepped out of it. "Oh my god, look at my thighs - they're wet and it's even into my hose tops. How much stuff did you put into me?" Reaching down, she picked up the petticoat and looked inside. "That's what I was afraid of - look, it's wet, too! Well, you certainly marked your territory - in me, on me and on my clothes! I hope you're happy!"

Fortunately for Frank, all of that was said with an impish grin, removing any thought of true annoyance. "I like seeing my mistress with my cum dripping out of her! It proves that our affair most certainly has been consummated. Now, one more picture with you almost naked and with the evidence showing!" He then reached for her and gently kissed her, saying, "Sandy, dear, that was wonderful! I'll never forget this night! Damn, I wish I could have your panties as a ...I don't know..."

"I know - another trophy! I don't think that either of us will forget this night! But, you still can't have my wedding panties. Wait, I know!" She hurried over to her lingerie drawer and selected a pair of lacy white panties similar to her wedding panties. "These are pretty close to the others and I'll wear them tonight - I'm definitely not going to stuff tissues into my cunt this time! You can have this pair as a trophy with real proof that you had me and filled me up with your cum. Will that do?"

"It certainly will! You're a sweetheart! Now, will you be able to wash you petticoat - there's quite a bit of stuff there. I'm sorry about that."

"No, these things aren't washable because that would remove the stiffness that causes that bouffant effect that holds the bridal gown out. Of course, as you can see, it has these three hoops do most of that. It probably could be dry cleaned - boy, what would the cleaner think of those marks! Anyway, I think that I'll just leave your stuff on it. I actually think that I'm glad it's there - somehow, it just seems right. I've worn that gown for two men, one to marry and one to love as his mistress. It just seems right!"

"Sandy, you're unbelievable! I can't think of anything that could be more touching or more of a commitment. Never doubt that I love my mistress! Since you're already married and love your husband, I'll have to settle for you being my mistress, but second place is not too bad." He put his arms around her and they stood there for some time sharing what could only be described as a long, loving kiss.

It was quite a scene and, actually, I'm surprised that I had no misgivings or apprehensions, but I just didn't. I suppose that it sounds as if I had a tremendous ego - as if I was so superior that I felt no threat - but, honestly, it wasn't that. I think that I knew, despite what was going on, that Sandy really was faithful to me. I know that that sounds ludicrous as she stood there with his cum trickling down her thighs, but I was certain that everything she was doing was secondary to our relationship. That was why I felt perfectly comfortable with her having what was clearly a loving affair. Happily, as I said before, I was right and our relationship is stronger than ever, but, in retrospect, it's not a path that I would recommend to someone else.

Finally, Sandy pulled away, smiled and said, "Let me put these panties on and we can go back downstairs and have desert - I have a chocolate pudding cake - before we go to bed." She gave her usual giggle, adding, "Isn't that interesting? I just say 'before we go to bed' as if it's just another night - no big deal! Oh yeah, let me get these hose off and wash my legs before we go."

I lay there in my hotel bed watching TV until they came back into the bedroom sometime before 1:00 AM. It was fascinating to see them acting so normal, almost as if they had been together for years, not actually only a limited number of episodes over eleven months. They came in chatting away about, of all things, Cervantes and Don Quixote and the role of Sancho Panza! Hardly the erotic conversations a couple would be expected to have on only their second night together. However, those prelims were looming large. As would be expected, that academic discussion ended quickly as they entered their "love nest."

Frank grabbed her playfully and they fell onto the bed, he laughing, she giggling, as they wrestled around. After a few minutes, Sandy broke away, grabbing his hard cock and gasping out, "I have a feeling that you plan to put this in me and fill me up again! As I said before, you're insatiable - you've already had me three times today! You'll wear me out! I feel like a little pony - I've been mounted and ridden"

"And if I could mount and ride you ten times a day I would and your cunt would survive nicely! Now, get that cute little ass over here and we'll go for four - or else I'll spank that cute little ass! No, if you're my little pony, maybe I should use a whip!"

"Yes sir! My cute little ass doesn't want to be spanked or whipped, so you may have my cunt again whenever you're ready! Let me get these damp panties off and you can fuck your mistress again - your adulterous mistress in her marital bed."

That, of course, is exactly what happened. She lay flat on her back and, without instruction, calmly raised and spread her legs in invitation. Needless to say, her invitation was accepted as Frank slid his cock all the way into her with one thrust. "Someone seems to be ready to be fucked, you are very wet. Obviously, a very loose woman. Obviously promiscuous."

"'Ha! I am a fragile, virtuous woman who has been seduced and corrupted. I am wet because that seducer has spent hours pumping lubricant into my delicate and dainty little cunt!

For me, sometimes it was difficult to recognize this vivacious, impudent little woman who was engaged to this verbal byplay, as my normally inhibited wife. To lie there, naked and being fucked and, at the same time, exchanging quips and jibes with her lover - well, this was a different Sandy. It was a side of her personality that I had rarely seen and one that clearly represented the effect of this new extracurricular and extramarital sexual relationship. There was an increased self-confidence and freedom which was fun to see. Certainly, making a statement like that last one would have been inconceivable before not long ago!

This byplay ended, of course, as their mutual passion grew and, shortly, there were only the expected moans, gasps and sighs. I had seen this several times now; but it was never boring. Porn movies and videos actually become boring as you see the same in and out thrusts combined with the ritualistic, and phony, dialogue and noises. Somehow, seeing the same act that is real, and without the obvious script, is never boring - particularly, of course, if the woman is your wife!

Actually, I was looking forward to seeing this sexual intercourse again from the camera recording - as well as the others in bed. As said before, the view from the webcam was from the bottom of the bed, meaning that I had a view between Sandy's legs as she prepared to be mounted and, then, Frank's buttocks and balls as he took her. The camera angle, however, would be mostly from the side and I would be able to see Sandy all the way through the screwing, from initial penetration to orgasm and after. I really enjoyed seeing her reaction as he entered, watching her move toward that orgasm and, at last, see her out-of-control explosion as she came. When I was fucking her, I was not really aware of her facial expressions - that tense, open-mouthed, lost-in-arousal look as her excitement built toward climax. It was also fascinating to see her body reacting - surging upwards, writhing and twisting as she welcomed the cock plunging into her. And then, finally, her face contorting and grimacing as the peak was reached and she ground her cunt upward against her lover! And, at last, the sigh as if the air had left her body as she slumped back, satiated and satisfied!

I guess all of that confirms me as a type of "wife watcher," but, I'll insist, not a classic example. Yes, I find watching to be sexually arousing, but my real pleasure comes not from my own arousal but from watching Sandy's reactions as she enjoys the physical bliss that she gets from being fucked. I had always made sure that she was satisfied when we had sex and, while this may seem strange to many, maybe most, readers, I was extremely happy to see her get that same satisfaction when Frank had her. Again, it may be hard to believe, but I never had a desire to masturbate for my own pleasure as I watched her being taken. On the other hand, our sex afterwards, particularly seeing the recording and talking about her experiences, was extremely intense and fulfilling. Make of that what you will.

There is one other point that perhaps should be made. Many women, and men, for that matter, insist on equality in their feelings about, and description of, sexual activity. They insist on saying, every time, that "they" fuck or "they" screw or whatever. They will even say, on occasion that she does the fucking and is in control - which, of course is true in, for example, bondage. However, I write this from Sandy's point of view. She always thought of the sexual activity in a different way - she was being taken, was being had. He was fucking, screwing, or even, "making" her, whether it involved her husband or her lover. Afterwards, she would snuggle up to the man who, metaphorically, at least, had mastered or dominated her. She would lie there, feeling submissive and enjoying that feeling. Understand, she was not a weak or subservient person, anything but. I watched her debating academic points of real significance - to them, at least -with Frank, and, if anything, she was dominant. It was only in that one area that she liked, psychologically, to be the little, fragile and vulnerable woman.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds