• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Second Conversion: Isabella

Second Conversion: Isabella

Sitting alone up in the rectory, Dr. Angeline Trèsor looked bulletin that her secretary had put together with the volunteer group that got met at the end of the month to put a composite of recent events together.

There were highlights and photos of the major events of week, important events for parishioners of the church, ending with various photos of the bridal couple that had exchanged their vows on that Saturday afternoon.

As Dr. Angeline Trèsor looked at the photos of newlywed couple, a wide smile on her face formed while looking at each of the lovely young brides, her itch rising under her robe in knowing that the bride had kept a deep dark secret from the man she was betrothed to.

For Dr. Angeline Trèsor, after having participated in various unspeakable things that no one in her congregation would ever believe their supposedly holy pastor's wife would become involved in, Dr. Trèsor now excitedly looked forward to participating in other illicit and wanton sexual activities.

Having each of the brides participate in a church's survey, one conducted by a devious wife pastor`s and now a self-professed marriage counselor, the unsuspecting beauties had each been expertly hypnotized by Dr. Angeline Trèsor and made to perform unspeakable sex acts.

Looking at each of the photos, seeing the lovely pink lips of young bride, Dr. Trèsor wondered what the groom would say upon learning of the fact that his lovely wife had hypnotized her while attending the session for the church's survey.

But worst yet, that the lovely young bride had retained deep hypnotic suggestions that would lead to unexplainably lose her virginity before the wedding, being 'blackened' forever ...that of getting her precious little cherry popped by a big black stud!

Then Dr. Angeline Trèsor's eyes focused the marriage ceremony between Mr. Tom Turner and Ms. Isabella Mercier. on the picture that had captured the lovely couple dancing their first dance together as husband and wife. 'Well, Tom, wonder if you'd be holding your precious little wife so close to you if you had gotten to see how held that big black stud that got to pop her cherry!' she mused.

Recalling how the groom had way too much to drink at the reception before the night was over, he wondered if the young man had been successfully duped by his lovely bride into thinking that he had been the stud to cop her preciously preserved cherry. She had observed the nervous young bride not stopping her newlywed husband from drinking that night, quite the opposite in fact as she encouraged him to have one after the other with his fraternity brothers.

Chuckling as her pussy pulsated, Dr. Trèsor wondered 'How would Tommy Turner react if he learned that his high school sweetheart and now beautiful bride got her well-preserved cherry, that was meant for him, popped by a big black stud within an hour of having just met the stud?'

Looking at the photo of the bride hugging her husband, her clit hardened at the exciting thought that 'Oh, she not forget that big black stud who popped her cherry, as he had her get down on her knees so he could fuck her beautiful face as she looked up at him!'

When the young Ms. Mercier had approached and asked if the Pastor Norton could perform the marriage ceremony, the evil Pastor had smiled widely to advise her that he would only be too happy to do it. As he held her soft manicured hand in his to congratulate the bride-to-be, his cock was throbbing in anticipation of what was soon to come.

Asking if she had a few moments to spare, he led her into his office so that he could brief her as to what tasks would be encountered prior to the wedding taking place. Briefing her as to the premarital sessions required, he then asked her to participate in the survey that the church was involved with that would require a few interviews with a well-regarded marital counselor who was actually her wife.

In that brief session in his office, Dr. Trèsor learned that after graduating from college earlier that year, the lovely brown haired beauty had taken a job as a marketing assistant with a major department store. As the unsuspecting Ms. Isabella Mercier sat in the chair across from her, Dr. Trèsor pressed the button under her desk that would have the remote hidden cameras taking snapshots of the beauty from various angles.

These photographs of the lovely bride-to-be would soon be gracing the very private website of the BLACK HORSES organization, for it contributed heavily to the support and financing of the Ukiah Congregational Church. Photos taken from the bottom of the front her desk would provide some nice shots of the lovely beauty for the potential BLACK HORSES members bidding for her succulent charms.

BLACK HORSES it is a secret organization formed by black men. Mostly businessmen, politicians, officials from all military branches and athletes nationwide.

A week later the young beauty lay back on the couch with eyes closed the questions by Dr. Trèsor and answers by the sweet bride-to-be really got the expecting going. Such questions and answers were the likes of:

'Q: Are you still a virgin?'

A: Yes

Q: Ever got you fingered by a guy?

A: I don't know what you mean!

Q: Your boyfriend gets his hand in your panties and put his finger up in your cunny?

A: NO!

Q: Ever jack a guy off with your hand?

A: No!

Q: How about letting a guy put his cock in your mouth?

A: Absolutely not!'

During the hypnotic session, when asked if she had any upcoming plans before the wedding date that would include any out of town travel, lovely Ms. Mercier revealed that she was planning to meet up with her sorority sisters at her State college in for a get together at the sorority house for the kick-off of the new school year.

Such trip was scheduled just three and a half weeks prior to the wedding date. But under hypnosis, various suggestions were implanted deep in the recesses of her mind, thoughts that she would be unaware of but act upon as that planned trip neared.

Such suggestions would have Isabella actually making the plans to go to the event but at the last minute telling her sorority sisters that she had to back out due to unexpected glitches involving her wedding plans that needed to be resolved.

Isabella kissed her fiancé goodbye, thanking him for being so kind as to take her to the airport. "Have a nice weekend with your sorority sisters!" Tom had told her as she waved to him goodbye.

After an hour's flight and deplaning at the airport of Phoenix, she first retrieved her small suitcase and then observed a man in a chauffeur's uniform holding up a sign that read her name.

It was as if something then clicked in her brain that told her to follow this man as he led her to a white limousine. Luggage taken from her, then the door to the back of the limo was opened for her, and she then stepped in. Eyes widening as she emitted a gasp, innocent Isabella Mercier was now being greeted by the biggest and blackest man she'd ever come into contact with.

With the man extending his large black hand out to greet her, Isabella trembled as she extended hers. In her befuddled state, unable to think rationally, Isabella panted nervously as the man pulled and guided her hand towards him to let it rest on top of his thigh. 'Why? What am I doing? Why am I doing this?' were questions going round and round in her head without an answer.

Her hand was not only atop of the man's muscular thigh but also upon another part of the man that was hidden, something that was beginning to pulsate through the trousers under her palm.

Although never having felt a man's manhood before, Isabella's mind registered that it was the man's big penis that her fingers were now clutching upon. It was as if her womanly instincts had taken over as her fingers gripped and traced the length of the long pulsating member that formed a huge bulge under the trousers.

Then was told that "That there's twelve solid inches of dark meat under there, sweetie! Twelve inches of man-meat that's gonna make a woman of you today!"

Up in the penthouse of a plush condominium unit, Isabella found herself alone with this big black man that stood at 6'7" and weighed 300 lbs.; contrasting with her small, slim figure 5'2" and weights 115. Upon walking down the hallway entrance, she had observed pictures of this man in various football uniforms, first a familiar one from the university that she graduated from and was supposedly returning to that day.

Then there were other photos of the man in rather familiar uniforms, those of various professional football teams. As there had only been one man from the past that had succeeded beyond the college gridiron from State U., Isabella came to realize that this must be the legendary Theodor Orson or better known as the Bear!

Such was confirmed when the big man nibbled at her ear from behind while cupping her breasts through her pink dress and lacy bra, whispering "The Bear's gonna make you a woman today, sweetie! Twelve solid inches of solid bear meat that's all for you!"

Deep in the recesses of her innocent mind, Isabella knew that she should not be down this, not standing there and taking off her pink dress as the Bear looked on. But she had unzipped the back of her dress and let the garment fall from her shoulders to puddle around her 3" white heels.

Then she was undoing the clasp of her lacy bra, stepping forward and allowing the famous football player to suckle upon her breasts, moaning as her nipples were grazed by his sharp teeth.

She wondered 'Why am I letting this man do this? Something I've refused to let Tom do in telling him only after we're married!' She shivered as her lacy white panties were being peeled down over her trim hips and sliding down her slender legs to puddle atop of her fallen dress. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh!" Isabella panted as she flung her head back while gripping at the kinky head of hair that was nuzzling up at the ve juncture of her thighs.

Naked in bed while mind enveloped in her hypnotic state, some rational thoughts only came to mind when the big black man was lying atop of her and rubbing his bloated cockhead up against her tight juicing slit.

It had been an implanted phrase in her mind that had just been whispered that brought her out of her hypnotic state, a phrase that had been deeply implanted at her last visit to Dr. Trèsor's office, that of "Miss Isabella Mercier ...the Bear is gonna pop that cherry of yours!" Isabella was suddenly aware of being naked, with this giant of a black man lying atop of her petite body, and that he was intent on having sex with her.

"No ...no ...what's happening ...no ...this can't be happening? This can't be real! This can't be happening! Stop ...stop ...stop ...no, this is rape! This is RAPE!" she cried out in desperation.

"Aieeeee ...aieeeee!" came the agonizing shrieks of pain as Isabella was brutally stripped of her virginity. The Bear's twelve inch long and three inch diameter meat mallet had slammed up into her time, ramming right through her hymen, then the big black brute humped up into her time and time again till his walnut-sized balls bounced against her tender white ass.

The next week, in a follow up session for the survey at Dr. Trèsor's marriage counseling office, while under hypnosis the evil pastor wife quizzed the young Ms. Isabella Mercier:

'Q: How many times did the big Bear fuck your tight little pussy that two day weekend, sweetie?

A: (after a bit of a pause as her mind reflected back) Fifteen!

Q: Did the Bear use a condom at all?

A: No, never!

Q: Did he sodomize you? Butt fucks you?

A: Yes!

Q: How many times?

A: Four!

Q: Did you suck off his big black cock?

A: Yes!

Q: How many times did you suck off the Bull?

A: Seven!

Q: Are you worried that the Bull knocked you up?

A: Yes!

Q: When will you know?

A: When I get back from our honeymoon!

Q: You will have Tom put on a condom when you consummate your marriage and over the course of the honeymoon, won't you?

A: Yes!'

Asked for more details about that fateful weekend, Isabella relayed that "Mr. Orson would make me kneel on the carpet, then force me to take his 'thing' into my mouth! I learned that I should look up at him as it gave him a lot of pleasure to see me in such a helpless position ...with his filthy 'thing' in my mouth! I to lick him, take him down my throat, pumping him till with one hand and using my other to cradle his big bloated black balls in the palm of my other hand!"

"I learned when to expect him to shoot off in my mouth, could feel his bloated balls contract in the palm of my hand as it was the signal that he would soon be ejaculating out his filthy slime! He would hold my head to prevent me from pulling away, forcing me to swallow it all, then to look up at him and forced to smile as I licked my lips clean! Once, he didn't want to do it in my mouth, but instead pulled out just seconds beforehand and then shot it all over my face and hair!"

And then the hypnotized beauty relayed that "I felt so nervous when I got off the airplane and went to the baggage claim where Tom was supposed to meet me! And when he took me in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss, I didn't stop him from parting my lips with his tongue, allowing it entrance into my mouth!"

Isabella advised that she felt so guilty about it, going on to explain that "I could still taste Mr. Orson' semen in my mouth, from being made to suck him off one final time when we were in the limousine on the way to the airport to catch my flight!"

As she had apparently become quite a pro at cocksucking, pleasing a man while on her knees and making him feel good, Isabella was then instructed to once again get into that position as she could demonstrate to Momo, Dr. Trèsor`s janitor her improved technique.

Upon returning from the honeymoon Isabella visited the office of Dr. Trèsor who wasted no time and asked her "Well honey, are you pregnant?" she nodded 'yes'.

"And the father is?"

"Mr. Orson".

"Congrats honey!" said Dr. Trèsor holding her tight.

Isabella was worried about the future. When the baby is born and everyone in town knows it's not your husband. She is an unfaithful wife and a whore of black men.

Dr. Trèsor calmed saying "Don't worry about that now. Let time pass. When the black child is born there will be a solution".

The solution was to place the child for adoption. What Dr. Trèsor not told is that it also would divorce and scandal. She would be marked as a black cock whore filling her family from shame. Isabella had been blackened and now was a new convert.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Second Conversion: Isabella

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds