• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Cop Gets Conned

A Cop Gets Conned

DISCLAIMER: This story is fiction. I don't actually recommend you mess with a police officer like this. I am not normally into male submission but I wrote this short story for a Domme who won a bet with me and I love how the cop gets talked into something she regrets. Part 2 may be the cop's revenge. Enjoy.

*****

So there we were. I was sitting in the passenger seat with my seat belt on and my arms tightly bound behind my back. You had even taken the time to cinch my elbows together just to add to my humiliation. I could see the siren lights in the review mirror and the cop that approached was very sexy, blonde, tall and had a commanding presence. She comes up the window with her light shining in your eyes, "License and registration "Ma'am, do you know why I stopped you?"

"I have no idea," you reply irritation showing in your voice.

"You were well over the speed limit. Sir, can I see your hands please?" She addresses me.

"No, I'm sorry I can't do that." I respectfully tell her. Uneasy now, she grips her pistol and takes a step back from the car.

"Sir, I need to see your hands now," she tells me in a very commanding voice.

"I understand officer but I cannot comply with that order. My hands are tied behind my back." I tell her while looking down at my feet.

"Ok lady out of the car now!" She tells you.

"I do not have time for this shit," you say to no one in particular as you unbuckle your seat belt and wrench the door open. The beautiful cop takes another step back and unholsters her weapon. You get out of the car and walk to the back with the cop following you. I cannot hear much of what she is saying but the trunk of the car opens and some few minutes creep by. I am scared and turned on at the same time. I know that we have some explaining to do and, very briefly, I entertain the idea of telling the cop that you had kidnapped me against my will just to see what would happen to you. You'd be put in cuffs and have to wait, leaned over your car while the police van comes to take you to jail. The sexy cop would untie me and comfort me while we waited for the ambulance. I go on in my thoughts entertaining myself until abruptly your door opens and you slip into your seat.

In your hands is a police issues gun belt and you toss that and an Arizona state trooper badge onto my lap. "Hold that for me, thanks," you say as you go through a wallet, obviously belonging to the cop. You start the car and pull back into traffic. The cop has gotten back on her bike and is following us without her beacons running. I am too shocked to speak. Does she know this woman? How did she get her gun away from her and why is she just following along. Does she have supernatural powers, what have I got myself into? I occupy myself with my own thoughts as you make the drive back to your house. You seem to be fine and not even paying attention to the cop in the rearview mirror. You pull into your garage and the cop drives her bike beside your car. She gets off her bike and assumes a position on the wall with her hands and legs spread. You reach up and in a professional way, attach her own cuffs to her wrists and getting me out of my seat you escort us with a hand on each elbow to a spare bedroom in your big, new house. You toss me on the bed with an order to stay put and you tell the cop to stand against the wall. You leave and there I am with my would be rescuer. This is beyond all reason. I try not to stare at the cop but she is obviously hot and she seems likes she's not sure of herself, can't imagine why.

"Um, officer, how did she get you to give her your gun?"

"It's a long story but this isn't how she told me it would go."

"What do you mean?"

"She promised me...well...I guess I don't have to tell you."

"Ok, but why are you playing along with this game?"

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea. I need to get out here I think."

"I'm sorry. She is very, very persuasive."

"Yeah I know, she has my gun belt, all my equipment and my radio. She even found the handcuff key I had tucked in the top of my boot. I can untie your hands if you turn around." she said.

"I'm not allowed to that," I replied.

"Come on, don't you want to turn the tables on her?" the cop asked me.

"No, I agreed to be her slave and so did you apparently. Now be quiet, she's coming back."

"What are you two talking about in here? I knew I should have gagged you," you say as you enter the room, wearing the cops gun belt. "Do you like my new belt officer? I'm going to uncuff you now and I want you to strip out of that uniform you don't deserve to wear anymore. Got that?"

"Yes Ma'am," she says and turns around to allow you to remove her cuffs. From my place on the bed I watch as she slowly removes her uniform piece by piece until clad only in her bra and panties.

"Those two honey, let's get you naked now."

"Yes Ma'am". She slips off the rest of her clothes and stands there not quite sure what to do with herself. She tries to cover up immediately realizes that she is probably not supposed to so she just stands there nude with her uniform on the ground around her and waits to be told what to do. Clearly she isn't as excited about this as she was when she thought she'd be involved with making me submit but now she just stands there and regrets.

"Something to say officer? you ask her with a sneer in your voice.

"No Ma'am, just need to know how long you intend to keep me like this."

"As long as I want to now take these cuffs and cuff yourself hands in front...good girl, now on your knees. Good girl, now let's see to the boy toy."

You come over to me and roll me onto my back so that I am laying on my arms which is more painful than I would have expected. The longer I am tied the more painful it gets. You run your hands down the front of me and grab my rigid cock through my pants. "Ooooh, someone is ready. Look at that officer want to come over here and help him with his problem?" You look at her in such a way it is clearly not a suggestion.

"Ma'am...?"

"Get over her, on your knees and suck him off, poor baby has been hard for days."

"But I didn't think I would...I mean you said..."

"Do you want your gun back? You're going to look awful stupid when you have to tell your bosses a 110 lbs woman got your gun from you and bike, your uniform...and so on. You want to leave here with everything you came with you'll do what you're told. Now get to task."

Defeated the cop shimmies over on her cuffed hands and knees and leans up on the bed. She begins to undo my pants and you smile down at me, "Don't say I never gave you anything boy." You look down smugly at the look on my face as the once proud cop begins to service your slave. "Now where did I put my camera?" you say as you look about your bedroom.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Cop Gets Conned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds