• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 07

Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 07

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

While spanking the monkey, there's nothing like a long, hot shower, literally and figuratively...with Mom.

As soon as Donna opened her son's bathroom door, feeling the cold air rushing in his warm bathroom, Robert knew there was someone in the bathroom with him. Suspecting it was his mother, who else would it be, instantly he was sexually aroused. Maybe she needed to get something from his medicine chest, a bandage or a pain pill. Why ever she was there, with her in his bathroom while he was naked, he was tempted to open the shower door to flash her his cock. He was tempted to emerge from the shower naked and dry himself with a tiny face cloth while she watched.

"Honey, if you used a bigger towel, you wouldn't be continually flashing me your cock," he imagined her saying.

Being that the only other person living there with him was his mother, he knew his mother was in his bathroom while he was taking a shower. Maybe she wanted to talk to him. Maybe she had something important to say. Maybe she was leaving to go out and what she had to tell him was something that couldn't wait. Maybe she needed something that was in his bathroom.

Were it not for all the steam that covered his glass, shower door, she'd see him naked. Giving him more to masturbate over besides seeing her tits on her 40th birthday video, he'd love for his mother to see him naked. Only, why was she in the bathroom while he was showering? She never enters his bathroom when he's in here. She never invades his privacy in such a brazenly bizarre way.

"Mom? What are you doing? I'm taking a shower," he said.

When he saw his mother standing there standing outside his shower door, unable to stop himself from doing so, instead of stroking his cock for her, he had an involuntary reaction to cover his nakedness from her, so he did. Even though she couldn't clearly see him as he couldn't clearly see her either, involuntarily, he still lowered his hands to cover his penis, testicles, and pubic hair from her detection nonetheless. In direct opposition to what he really wanted to do, instead of protecting his modesty, being that she was standing there in his bathroom, he immorally, immodestly, incestuously, and shamelessly wanted to flash her his cock. He so wanted to expose his prick to his mother again in the way he had just done before when she caught him masturbating and when his cock poked out of his pajama pee hole when he rushed down the stairs to help her with her suitcase.

Confused, ashamed, and embarrassed, no doubt the same emotions his mother felt when she caught him watching her nude video, he didn't know why she burst in his bathroom while he was showering but she did. Just standing there staring, she was watching him taking a shower in the way he imagined barging in her bathroom to watch her take a shower. Where his favorite movie, "Spanking the Monkey" left off, a son helping his mother shower after she broke her leg, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to help him shower while massaging his third leg. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to strip off her clothes and climb in his shower with him. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, something like that would never happen.

Yet, even though he recently discovered that his mother is a slut, she's not an incestuous whore. She'd never solicit him for sex in the way that he'd love to initiate having sex with her. She's his beloved mother, albeit a mother that he'd love to fuck. Obviously, for her to rant over him masturbating while he watched her naked video, she doesn't sexually want him in the way that he sexually wants her. Nonetheless, with her standing there for a period of time watching him stroke himself before he noticed she was standing there, she was staring at his cock and she stayed to watch him cum.

Tits, ass, and pussy for cock, ass, and balls, now that she's standing in his bathroom while he's showering, he wondered if it was acceptable for him to stand in her bathroom while she was showering. He always wanted to barge in on his mother when she was dressing, undressing, and/or showering. Only under what pretense would he give as the reason why he was in her bathroom while she showered? He could always say that he had something really important to tell her, something that couldn't wait until she was dressed. He could say that he had a splinter and needed to borrow her tweezers.

A sexual fantasy he had over again while masturbating and wished would come true, he imagined watching his mother washing herself through her glass, shower door. Not ruffled by his brazen attempt to see her naked, he imagined his mother stepping out of the shower naked and asking him to hand her a towel. He imagined handing her a facecloth. He imagined her drying her naked body in front of him with that tiny, revealing facecloth while they made small talk. In the way that she now parades around him in her panty and bra, he imagined her walking around him while topless and/or naked.

The next progression, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to walk around him naked in the way that he'd love to walk around her naked. Only and again, with her not being the incestuous whore that he wished she was, something like that would never happen. Lucky that she walks around him in her panty and bra, something she never did before. It wasn't until he graduated college to live with her that she walked around him in her underwear. Yet, she'd never walk around him topless and/or naked. For sure and without a doubt, if she walked around him topless and/or naked, the next logical progression in their incestuous relationship would be to have sex.

Yet, the unanswered question remains, why was she in his bathroom while he was showering? Knowing his mother as well as he does, giving him a taste of his own medicine, in the way that he had invaded her privacy by snooping through her panty drawer and taking her video, obviously she's now invading his privacy too. Only backfiring on her, he doesn't care if she sees him naked in the way that she's obviously embarrassed for him to see her topless and/or naked. In the way she's morally modest, he's immorally immodest. He'd love nothing more than to flash her his cock again and again.

With her already in a mood after she discovered her boyfriend is married with kids, obviously, this is just her being pissed. With her already in a mood that her Nude Day cruise was ruined, no doubt, this is just her being bitchy. With her already in a mood after discovering that her boyfriend just wanted to use her to sexually satisfy his friends again, sadly yet understandably and regrettably, she probably now hates all men. With her already in a mood after catching him watching her 40th birthday, naked pool party video while masturbating, she's probably not too crazy about him either.

A son who'd masturbate over his topless mother is perversely perverted and despicably deranged. Obviously and psychologically there's something wrong with a son who'd want to have sex with his mother. Unable to help himself from ogling her nearly naked body, with her walking around him in her barely there bikini, her bra and panties, and/or her sexy, low cut, short nightgown, he can't help himself from staring, leering, and ogling while lusting sexually over his mother. He can't help himself from masturbating over the incestuous thoughts of seeing his mother naked and having his sexual way with her.

In the way she never allows anything to slide by him without her disapproving comment, no doubt, she's probably in his bathroom to scold him with more crap about him invading her privacy. Confident in her demeanor and boldly opinionate, a woman of substance, his mother is a strong and intelligent woman, the kind of women that he hopes to marry one day. By invading his privacy in the way he did to her, she probably thinks she's teaching him a lesson for going through her underwear drawer in the way that he did for him to find her naked video. Yet, worth whatever punishment she dishes out to him, short of her throwing him out of her house, he saw her tits.

He saw her topless. He saw the sexy shape of his mother's beautiful C cup breasts. A sight to behold and a sight he'll never forget, he saw his mother's areolas and nipples. An image she can never remove from his horny, incestuous mind and a sight he's been longing to see, he saw his mother topless. He'll be masturbating over that video for the rest of his life. Only, now on a mission, his task is to find that video again and watch it all the way through. For the time being, if he does nothing else with his life, his life's mission is to see his mother naked.

Now that he knows his mother is naked on the video, maybe her girlfriends are topless and/or naked too. Maybe she or two of her girlfriends had sex with one another. Maybe his mother is a closet lesbian. Maybe she's bi-sexual. Maybe she enjoys licking pussy as much as she enjoys sucking cock.

'Wow!' He'd love to see his mother with another woman as much as he'd love to watch her having sex with a man. 'Wouldn't that be something to watch?'

Maybe there were naked men at her naked, birthday, pool party. Maybe she or some of her girlfriends had sex with them. In the way of Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian's sex tapes, maybe his mother's birthday video is nothing more than a sex DVD. He'd love to watch his mother sucking and fucking a multitude of men while imagining her sucking and fucking him too.

'Wow!'

Maybe she's jealously, sexually excited that he saw her naked and now she wants to see him naked too. With her obviously embarrassed that she thinks he had already seen her naked body, even though he had only seen her topless, she probably thinks that she'll embarrass him by seeing him naked too. No doubt with her thinking that he had seen her naked, she's probably humiliated and pissed that he watched her naked video while masturbating over her naked video. Only, instead of embarrassing him by coming in his bathroom while he's showering, she's sexually exciting him. If anything, she's empowering him. Now, he won't think twice about walking in her bathroom while she'd showering or barging in her bedroom while she's dressing or undressing.

Just by the thought of his mother seeing him naked and seeing his cock, he already has an erection. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to see his erect cock again. He'd love nothing better than for his mother to take a shower with him. He'd love nothing more for his mother to stroke his erect prick before sucking his erect prick and before fucking his erect prick. An unbelievable prelude to Nude Day, he can't wait to masturbate over all that's happened today.

With her naked in the part of the video that he hadn't yet seen, he only wished she had given him time to watch the rest of it. Obviously, she was probably totally grossed out that he masturbated himself over her perceived naked body in that video while seated in her precious, red leather recliner. What kind of sick son masturbates over his topless mother? Taking incest to the nth degree, when she's his mother and he's her son, how dare he masturbate in her chair over watching her naked, pool party video? What's wrong with him for him to do that?

Taking incest to the nth degree, when he's her son and she's his mother, how dare she barge in his bathroom while he's taking a shower? What's wrong with her for her to do that? Now that the incestuous ice is broken, he couldn't wait to barge in her bathroom while she was taking her shower. He couldn't wait to barge in her bedroom while she was dressing or undressing. He couldn't wait to see her topless and/or naked.

With her now standing in his bathroom while he's showering, hoping that she wants to see more, perhaps she enjoyed the masturbation show that he gave her. He liked thinking that it sexually excited her to watch him stroke his cock. He liked thinking that it sexually aroused her to watching him cum. Perhaps, his mother is just as horny as he is. Perhaps his mother sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her. If she's not horny and if she doesn't sexually want him, and if she doesn't want to see any more of his naked body, then why is she here now in the bathroom with him while he's showering?

Baffled by her bizarre behavior, he watched her through his fogged up shower door standing there and staring at him. He watched her stare down at his hand covering his cock and testicles before she stared back up at him. A look he had never seen on her face before and a look that he routinely has on his face when staring at her, she had a sexy look on his face. It was then that he wondered if she was thinking what he was thinking and what he was thinking was having sex with her.

Instead of standing there in her low cut top and skintight jeans, the clothes she returned home wearing, she was standing there in her low cut bra and sheer, sexy, bikini panty. With him accustomed to seeing his mother in her panty and bra, he didn't think of anything in seeing her in her underwear. His only thought was why was she in his bathroom in her underwear now? Unable to even imagine her reasons for doing anything she does, he had no idea. He only wished she'd strip off her underwear and join him in the shower.

With her never entering his bathroom before when he was showering, he didn't know why she was there now. With him always imagining her entering his bathroom while he was showering, he was happy that she was standing there now. Even though she couldn't see him very well and he could barely see her through all of the steam, as if he was imagining her, it still sexually excited him to see her standing there. He wondered what she wanted. He wondered why she was standing there staring at him in the way that he envisioned himself staring at her should he ever find himself standing in her bathroom while she was showering.

With him always imagining entering her bathroom while she was showering, he didn't dare invade her privacy in the way that she invaded his privacy now. Only, now with her standing there staring at him and watching him, maybe this is his green light to do the same to her too. With her lathering her naked body with soap, he imagined watching her washing her tits, her pussy, and her ass. He'd love nothing more than to watch his mother taking her shower. He'd love nothing more than to take a naked shower with his naked mother. Pushing her up against her cold, slate wall, he'd love nothing more than to have sex with her in her newly remodeled shower.

"Mom?" Then, when she opened his shower door, stepped in the shower with him, and closed the shower door behind her, he couldn't believe his eyes. "What are you doing?"

Suddenly he felt like Norman Bates from the Bates Motel or like Ray Aibelli from Spanking the Monkey. Suddenly he felt like Jimmy West in Little Boy Blue or Bubby in Bad Boy Bubby. As if she stood beneath a waterfall in some remote tropical island, in a minute her bra and panty were totally transparent. As if she was standing there naked, clearly, he could see her nipples and her trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair. In a minute, she was all wet, sopping wet. She was so wet. As if standing there naked, he could see every perfect line, fold, and crease of her beautiful body.

"Being that you've been so very horny lately," she said staring down at his hand that covered his cock while running a slow tongue across her lips. "Obviously you were horny enough to invade my privacy by snooping through my lingerie drawer. Obviously you were horny enough to masturbate while watching my naked, pool party video."

He looked down at where she was looking in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said yet again.

Unable to look at his mother, he kept his head down in shame.

"Sorry? You're not sorry," she said as if she was scolding her dog or her prepubescent child.

Truth be told, he wasn't sorry. Instead of apologizing to her yet again, he had the urge to strip off her bra and panty, push her up against his shower wall, and fuck her, really fuck her.

"You're right Mom. I'm not sorry that I saw your birthday video. If anything, as you already know, I was sexually excited and sexually aroused enough to masturbate over you. If I'm sorry about anything, I'm sorry you caught me watching your video while masturbating over you," he said. "If I'm sorry about anything, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to watch your video over and again."

She gave him an understanding smile.

"Obviously, never crossing your mind, you were horny enough that you didn't care that I'm your mother and you're my son. Apparently it doesn't make a difference to you that what we're doing now with me standing in your shower with you naked and me practically naked is incestuous behavior and something that a mother should never do with her son," she said.

Even though she deemed this as incestuous, instead of feeling that he was doing something wrong, he felt that he was doing something normal, natural, and right.

"If anything, it feels right and not bad," he said justifying why he wasn't feeling guilty of not only wanting to see his mother naked but also in wanted to have sex with her.

Instead of disagreeing with him or arguing with him, she gave him an understanding nod.

"Not wanting to make an issue of you invading my privacy in too much of a negative way, I realize that it's your hormones driving your perverse actions. Instead of continuing to berate you and make you feel bad about yourself, I thought I'd give you a sexy treat for Nude Day," she said with a sexy smile instead of an angry look.

'Huh? What? A sexy treat?'

What just happened that changed her from an angry bitch back to his sexy MILF of a mother? He had no idea. Yet, whatever happened to transform his mother back to the way she was before she caught him watching and masturbating over her DVD, he was happy. He was glad that he hadn't ruined their close relationship by going through her lingerie, watching her video, and masturbating over the sight of her big tits.

He liked her better this way with her standing in his shower while in her see-through panty and bra and with him standing there naked next to her. Tempted to do so and not sure why he wasn't, he felt so much closer to her that he wanted to hug her and kiss her. He imagined pushing her up his shower wall, stripping off her underwear, and having sex with her right here and right now.

Yet, amazed that she was standing there in her underwear while getting all wet, he couldn't even guess what she wanted. Of course the obvious reason would be that she wanted sex but, in the way that Norman Bates could never tell with his mother, he could never tell with his mother. Hoping beyond hope, but knowing better even with her standing in the shower with him, he hoped that she was going to shower with him.

Rub-a-dub-dub having some sexy fun with Mom in the tub, he'd love nothing better than to soap up his mother after she lathered his naked body too. In the way she's always done whenever he was nervous or upset, she smiled her reassurance. With his cock very dirty, very dirty indeed, he hoped that she thoroughly washed his prick with her hand before washing it clean with her mouth.

"After seeing all of those videos that you saved as favorites on my computer, I know you enjoy watching Japanese mothers bathing their sons," she said giving him a sexy smile before bowing to him. "I'm here to bathe you," she said with a sexy laugh.

'Shit. She's here to bathe me? He couldn't believe his ears.'

Suddenly embarrassed and feeling as much of a pervert as he truly is, he forgot he had saved a bunch of porn to her computer as his favorites. Usually, he saves nothing to her favorites and erases his cookies but with her gone for the weekend, he didn't think he'd have to do that until Sunday night. With her gone for the weekend, he'd thought he'd be alone with his bad self while masturbating over her DVD. Yet, now standing in the shower naked with his nearly naked mother, this is much better.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds