• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Balls of War

Balls of War

I'm a single male early thirties living on my own at the moment. I am in good shape with a seven inch cock and large balls. Most consider me tall dark and handsome. I constantly find myself searching porn for female dominant videos and pics. The thought of giving up control to a hot female Dom just does it for me.

About a month ago a new hot neighbour moved in across the street. Blonde very nice ass and perfect tits. We smile and wave at each other but haven't actually met. I notice she seems to have a black male visitor quite often. Boyfriend I assume. Too bad I'd love to get to know her.

One day I notice her garbage can rolling around in the street so I pick it up and bring it to her house. I figured this would be my chance to meet. As I walk up to the door I hear some odd sounds coming from the rear of the house. I knock but no answer. I hear sounds again so walk around the back of the house following my ears. It's coming from the basement. I bend over to look and to my surprise I see my hot neighbour dressed in a leather Dom outfit. Her tits were exposed and pushed through a leather top making them round and engorged. Thigh high boots and large strap on jutted from her crotch. It must have been ten inches and thick. But that wasn't all. Her black friend was strapped to a leather topped saw horse. Face down and naked. His balls were weighed down with some sort of chrome ring and heavy looking weights. He was gagged and drooling. My cock instantly hardened. She stood behind him with a whip. She wailed on his ass several times. That was the noise I had heard earlier. She then lined up that dildo with his ass hole. I pulled my cock out through my pants as she rammed it into the hilt. Her captive screamed through the gag.

That was when I knocked over the garbage can with a crash. I stood like a deer caught in headlights my hand on my cock as she looked up through the window. I didn't know what to do. So I stuffed my dick back in my pants as I ran back across the street. Shit now what?

A few days later she knocked on my door. I opened it up and was stunned. She introduced herself as Alexis and thanked me for returning her garbage can. I knew I was reddening but she didn't seem to pay any attention. She asked if I'd like to come over Saturday evening for some cocktails with her friend.

"Yes sure" I sputtered.

She smiled and said "see you Saturday".

Oh my god what have I done! This is going to be uncomfortable. But it intrigued me all the same. I anxiously awaited Saturday and jerked off to the mental pictures of Alexis and her friend all week long.

Saturday finally came. I strolled across the street with a bottle of wine at six o'clock. Alexis answered the door in a very sexy tight fitting black dress. My cock twitched at the sight. She led me to the backyard and introduced me to Drake. He was slim, mocha skinned ,about the same height as myself, very good looking and fit.

I sat down and we chatted and drank a few cocktails. The conversation flowed easily. We laughed and joked. The talk soon became sexual as I loosened up with alcohol. They pulled out some weed and we smoked that too. Alexis asked if I was single.

I said "yes right now anyway."

The closer she got the harder I got. What I didn't realise was they had spiked my drink with some sort of aphrodisiac. I was horny as hell. Alexis asks if I'm up for a game with Drake.

"The winner" she says "gets a special surprise from her."

She lightly touches my thigh and smiles flirtily. I am so stoned and horny I'd do anything for her.

She says "we know what you're into. We have hacked your computer and saw your porn favs. So you pretty much have to say yes."

She hikes her skirt up and shows me a glimpse of her shaved pussy. I nearly cum in my pants I can't believe this.

I say "yes let's do it."

Alexis leads us downstairs to the play room. I'm in awe. There are bdsm devices everywhere. Whips chains, ropes a gynaecologist table complete with speculums. Wow! As soon as we enter she orders us to strip. Drake instantly removes his clothes. I can't help but stare. He does have a nice body and his thick cock is semi erect and already larger than mine.

Alexis again says "remove your clothes or I will whip your balls till they turn black and blue."

I'm startled but quickly obey.

"Now on your hands and knees" she says "asses facing each other". She leaves the room for a moment and returns in a leather outfit. Her erect nipples jutting out through the bra. Her nipples are pierced as is her labia that are peeking out from her crotchless panties.

She grabs some rope from the wall and forms a noose at either end of it. As she loops the rope around Drakes' balls she explains the game.

"It's tug of war! As you can see you are now attached by the balls with this rope. Each of you will crawl towards the opposite wall pulling the other behind you by the sac. The first man to touch the wall with his nose gets to eat my pussy. The loser will be the winners' and my sex slave for the evening and will do whatever is instructed of them without hesitation or their balls will be tortured!"

Holy crap what did I get myself into? My cock is throbbing but I'm scared my balls will never be the same.

As I contemplate my fate Alexis yells "begin."

Drake instantly starts to crawl pulling my balls taught. It feels as though my sac is a foot long as I begin to tug back. My balls are turning blue and aching but I grit my teeth and pull hard. I so want to taste her pussy. I'm sweating and grunting but Drake seems to be taking control. He's winning. After 15 minutes of pulling my balls can't take any more and I give in. Drake noses the wall and celebrates. I curl up and cup my stretched scrotum in the agony of defeat.

Alexis declares the winner. She sits on the edge of the couch and tells Drake to start licking. She's already soaking wet. I guess two sweaty naked men yanking on their balls turns her on. Alexis tells me to get up.

"Get behind Drake you slave and lick his asshole," she says.

Drake is on all fours as I tentatively lick at his ass. Alexis demands I get to it.

"Suck his balls lightly and make them feel better too," she says.

I take his stretched sack in my mouth. His balls are large I can hardly get them both in. I mouth them and he moans. Alexis is panting from the oral attention Drake is giving her. I move up and stick my tongue in his ass. My cock is hardening. I'm enjoying this!

Alexis says "now stroke his cock". I tongued his ass and stroked his big dick. Soon Alexis cums hard and Drake follows soon with a huge load shooting onto the floor.

Alexis tells me to lick it up. I hesitate and she yanks on the rope still tied to my balls. I scream in pain and quickly bend over and slurp up Drakes spunk. It tastes salty and it is thick on my tongue.

"Good job slave. Now get over there on the saw horse," Says Alexis.

I stand on wobbly legs, cock still hard as a rock waving in front of me dripping pre cum. Alexis leads me by my roped balls and bends me over the bench. Drake cuffs my legs and arms to the bottom of the bench. I'm now at their mercy.

Alexis finally unties my balls. The blood rushing back to them causes me to moan in pain. She attaches a penis pump to my dick and pumps it until my dick fills the chamber. Alexis inserts a syringe full of lube into my ass and empties it, she rubs my asshole with lube and inserts a couple fingers.

"Kinda loose" she says. "You've been sticking things in here haven't you?"

"Yes" I reply.

"Drake get your big cock over here and fuck him silly. To the winner go the spoils," she says.

Drake stands behind me and eases his cock into my ass. I moan as the head pops in. His dick is bigger than anything I have ever had in my ass before. He slowly glides the rest of his huge dick into my ass. I feel like I'm being split in two. My god its big. Alexis demands Drake to pound my ass and make sure he hits my prostate. My pumped cock is leaking precum as Drake pounds harder into my ass. I've never felt anything like it. I start to try to push back on his cock my sphincter squeezes his dick as his relentless pounding on my prostate causes my milk to leak copiously from my pumped cock.

Alexis bends over in front of me and demands I lick her asshole. Drake pounds me while I lick her tight ass hole. Suddenly she demands Drake pull out of me and fuck her ass. I feel so empty when he pulls his huge dick out. He jams it into Alexis and instantly cums. His cum leaks from her ass right in front of me.

"Suck the cum out," she says.

In my aroused state I begin to suck. I clean all the cum out but she seems unsatisfied.

When I get it all she decides it's time. Time for what I wonder. I soon find out when she crosses the room and pulls a harness onto her sexy legs and then cinches it around her waist. Next she attaches the largest dildo I have ever seen. It juts out lewdly from her petite frame dangling before my eyes. At least 3 inches in diameter and at least a foot long it scares me to no end I start to object when Drake rams his cock into my mouth slick with cum and Alexis's ass juice it causes me to gag and chokes off my air supply.

Alexis sets the head of her massive dildo at the entrance to my ass. I try to protest but my mouth is stuffed with Drake's hardening cock. She starts to apply pressure to my anus. Slowly but surely the head pops through my asshole. I scream around the cock in my mouth but she doesn't let up with the pressure. Alexis continues to push more and more of the strap on into me. I can feel every ridge and vein as it passes into my rectum.

Just when I think I can't take anymore I feel her thighs touch the back of mine. Her balls touch mine. Suddenly she yanks it all out and jams it back in! She and Drake begin to get into a rhythm. Sawing back and forth into my body. My eyes are watering and drool is soaking Drakes cock and balls. Alexis is pounding my prostate with abandon. My dick still in the pump is leaking cum by what seems like gallons.

Suddenly Drake explodes down my throat and I choke and gag on his cum trying to swallow and breathe at the same time. Alexis then orders Drake to remove the cock pump and pour the contents into my mouth. I am in such an aroused state I slurp my juices down like a cum slut. When I finish she tells Drake to stroke my cock and pull on my balls.

She says "it's time our slave gets rewarded for good behaviour."

Alexis really begins to pound my ass as Drake strokes my cock. The harder she slams me the more Drake yanks and the closer I get to orgasm. Finally I feel my cum boiling up in my balls and then I blow the largest load of cum I have ever spewed. Drake and Alexis untie me from the padded horse and I collapse on the floor. I'm exhausted and spent but completely euphoric.

Alexis asks if I'm OK?

I say "I'm great."

She asks if I'd like to come over next weekend and try another game.

I try not to look too eager and say "yes I'll be here with balls on."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Balls of War

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds