• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revelation of Her Slutty Self Ch. 01

Revelation of Her Slutty Self Ch. 01

This is my first story in literotica, a comment, good rating or favoriting the story will be a great motivation. Many thanks to editor "ellenmay" for her help in getting this story done.

Please note that, strictly speaking this part of the story shouldn't be classified under Loving wives, as the erotic events in this part correspond to Erotic couplings accurately. But the build and the scene set in this story corresponds to many other sexual events, more likely to correspond to the Loving wives category.

*****

She is Lisa, a 21 year old girl with charming features. She has an innocent looking round face, rosy lips that pouted naturally. Her brunette hair flows flawlessly while just a strand of it brushes her forehead. Many guys in her college would describe her breasts to have just the perfect size. They were firm and had perky nipples. She has a slim waist that leads to her big round tight ass. Not many people would deny calling her as the most attractive girl they have ever met.

That was her last year as an undergraduate and she was dating a guy named Mark who graduated a couple of years ago. Mark is a nice guy, easy going and friendly. Mark's personality outshines his body, he isn't overly muscular or athletic but his soft eyes and easy going personality keeps Lisa drawn to him. Every so often she thinks he is a little too easy going and feels he doesn't stand up for himself when he should. They have been dating for a year now and the relationship is comfortable; it works..

It has been a year since they started dating. She got a call from Mark that afternoon, "Hey Lisa, have you got any plans for tonight?"

She replied "Umm... I've been planning to do some shopping. Have you got anything interesting?"

"I've got an office party and I would love to take you there as my date hun."

"That sounds very special Mark. Thank you for inviting me. I'll be there."

"I'll pick you up by 7 O clock. Be ready baby. Love you so much."

She was excited and had already started thinking about what she could probably wear that evening. With a limited wardrobe, Lisa knew the royal blue dress that she wore to most important occasions was the right one for tonight. The dress had a sleeve on one side and showed a slight hint of a cleavage. It was flattering on her slim body, and was long enough to cover her thighs and revealed her long legs from the knee down. Lisa completed her outfit with a thin chained necklace that her dad had given her as a gift two years earlier. It had three small diamonds that nestled themselves an inch into her cleavage. With her makeup and hair complete, Lisa patiently waited for Mark to arrive.

Mark came over at five past seven. She was a bit annoyed that he was late but decided against bringing it up. She was dressed dazzlingly and Mark couldn't take his eyes off her. He had an instant erection, which he didn't mention about though. They then took a cab to the club where the party was hosted. Mark was the perfect gentleman, opening the doors as they entered the ballroom of the five star hotel as they entered. The room was yet to be filled but the people who had already arrived were obviously an affluent group, one that neither Lisa or Mark saw themselves part of yet in their young careers.

Mark pointed out a man across the room in a pinstriped suite with diamond cufflinks and an obvious rolex on his wrist. Sharp, self-assured, he held a presence, his confidence was obvious and there was something else about him, an air of arrogance, a self assuredness that screamed 'I get what I want.' Holding her hand, Mark walked Lisa over to introduce her to his boss, Mr. Wolf.

The notorious Edward Wolf, founder and CEO of Wolf Enterprises is a self made man at the young age of 32. He is known for going to any extent to get what he wants when it comes to business and women. What most don't know is that ethics hold no value for him. Women want to fuck him, his body is perfectly sculpted, his wallet is fat and who is he to deny these beautiful women who want a night with him.

Recently his company went public and this was the party for all his employees. He spotted a young brunette walking towards him. She was holding the hand of one of his employees, a guy named Mark that Ed thought was a complete wimp. She looked ravishing, sexy and smart. "But, why the hell would she come with this wimp!" he thought. As the couple approached him the sexy woman flashed him a gentle smile, which he returned.

Mark said, "Please allow me to introduce my girlfriend to you sir." Ed was doing nothing but looking at the sexy brunette standing before his eyes. He held his hand out.

She shook it and said "Lisa. Nice to meet you sir." 'Wow, what a sexy voice on that woman. I need to have her beg me to fuck her,' thought Ed.

"Nice to meet you too Lisa," he said with a warm smile. He took her hand and kissed it. "Mark, why don't you be nice and bring us some champagne?" he said, looking at Mark with a commanding tone.

Hearing Mr. Wolf commanding Mark and seeing Mark obeying like a pet dog, she could hardly contain herself from a mocking laughter, but she disguised it with a cough. Mr. Wolf said, "Would you like to move near that fountain, Lisa? The view is awesome from there."

By the time she answered, "um.. Sure Mr. Wolf," his hand was already wrapped around her waist and he was gently guiding her there.

"My employees must show respect and call me Mr. Wolf but you my dear may call me Edward or even Ed."

"Sure Ed," Lisa answered as she looked him over again with an appreciative eye.

As they were going towards the fountain, Ed saw Mark coming towards them with two glasses of champagne. Ed took one and Lisa took one. They clinked their glasses and started sipping the champagne as Mark went again to get himself a glass of champagne. Ed removed his hand from her waist, appeared to have sent a message on the phone on his pocket and then quickly returned his hand to her body.

A few seconds later, a woman started walking towards them, her eyes locked in on Ed. Her sleeveless dress showed off her thin frame, her breasts spilling out of the top and her long legs on display in the short hem. Ed's hand had left Lisa as the woman got closer.

"Rachel!!" he exclaimed loudly with a lot of enthusiasm. He wrapped his hand around the woman's hip and puller her closer to him. Lisa could see Rachel's bosoms press against his chest. Ed's hand was over her ass. She whispered something to him in his ear, and he playfully patted her ass. Lisa sipped some more champagne as she enviously saw Rachel giggle. Meanwhile, Mark came back with his glass of champagne. Lisa asked Mark if this girl was Ed's wife. He said that Mr. Wolf is single. She then saw Rachel looking at her and waving her hand saying "hi."

Lisa was not particularly happy with Rachel's arrival. he wasn't sure why she was feeling this way. Rachel had a pleasant smile, sounded graceful, still Lisa felt a strong disliking against her budding slowly. A thought appeared suddenly, could she be jealous of Rachel being so close to Ed. She then dismissed it as a stupid thought, though there was a small part of her mind saying that it is not totally untrue. Lisa said with a fake smile, "Hi."

Rachel sounded quite enthusiastic and excited. "Once you go Wolf, you'd never wanna go back," she giggled, looked at Ed and added "isn't that true?"

Ed just smiled. Lisa wasn't quite sure if it implied something sexual or if it was just a meaningless phrase from a drunk girl.

"There comes my kitten," said Ed, out of the blue. Lisa looked at the direction he was looking at to find another model walking towards them. She was in a two pieced attire and looked Asian. Though it covered most of her skin, the outfit clung to her body and the shape of her breasts and ass were clearly visible. She gave Ed a tight hug. Lisa couldn't stop staring at the way he gently squeezed her ass. Ed placed his champagne down. Each of his hands was now wrapped around the waist of each of the other two women there. Lisa couldn't stop suspecting if his hands are now gently fondling their buttocks. The new girl shook hand with Mark and Lisa and said that her name is Akira in a distinctively Japanese accent.

"Wow, this guy is a real womanizer," Lisa thought. A moment later she smiled within herself thinking which woman would resist advances from this guy! He is rich, smart, dominant, aggressive, looks great, muscular and still possesses an enchanting mesmerizing smile on his face. Meanwhile, Edward was happy that his plan of bringing two of his fuck pets to make Lisa jealous and hence crave for him looks like working.

Over the next hour, when Mark had to meet a few people in the party, to build relations that can help him advance in his career, Lisa was enjoying herself chatting with Ed, Rachel and Akira. Their conversation jumped around from movies to music to work and sex. Lisa felt that Ed knew a lot about everything and particularly enjoyed the casual flirty remarks they all made every now and then.

Mark then came looking for Lisa and called her to introduce her to another friend. Lisa despised Mark in her heart for spoiling her fun-filled conversation, but it was not very easy for her to decline. She was disappointed to leave. It was not difficult for Ed to see the disappointment on her face. He also used the moment to disappear into a room with Rachel and Akira. As soon as they entered into a room, the door was closed, Akira pounced on Ed and started kissing him passionately. Rachel disrobed herself, knelt before Ed and started to unzip him. Ed's hand was moving all over Akira's boobs and his lips were tasting the delicate lips of Akira. She playfully pushed her tongue into his mouth as she thrusted his head closer to hers. Ed's other hand was playing with Rachel's hair, as she unzipped Ed and took his cock out. Too horny for any romantic foreplay, Rachel started sucking his cock, while playing with his balls. Akira unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away. Ed helped Akira to slip her bikini top away. Akira then moved her lips towards Ed's and started another passionate kiss. Ed's hand moved to her panties. He undid it and felt her now wet pussy. She had made sure to have shaved her pussy, just the way Ed loves. The feel of Ed's fingers in her pussy sent a shiver to her body. She broke the kiss and let Ed suck her nipples.

Rachel has now taken almost the entire length of Ed's dick in her mouth. She loved sucking it, and tasted the precum from his cock. Ed guided Rachel toward's Akira's pussy and Rachel started licking it. Ed was busy eating Akira's nipples. Rachel ate Akira's pussy like a pro, while fingering her own pussy. After a few minutes, Ed made Rachel stand, and walked both towards the bed. Akira and Rachel were on either side of him, and both his hands were squeezing their asses.

As Ed lay on the bed, Rachel grabbed the chance to sit on Ed's face. Akira placed her pussy over Ed's now erect dick. Ed's skilled tongue explored Rachel's pussy with eagerness. He didn't need to think about what he was doing, every woman he had touched with his tongue and lips had responded with an overwhelmingly wet, mind shattering orgasm. Rachel kept moaning, still not having comprehended how much of a pleasure could she derive by having her pussy eaten by Ed. Meanwhile Akira was having the best feeling of her life when she felt Ed's thick long dick going inside her and explored parts in her pussy that have only been and could only be explored by a guy like Ed. It was only minutes before the girls had mind blowing orgasms. They then switched positions. Rachel placed her wet tight cunt over Ed's dick and started riding it, while Akira had her pussy eaten by Ed. Akira's hands were playing with her own tits, as she knows it is only seconds before she will have another orgasm as intense as the one before.

Both the girls had another intense orgasm after which they together started blowing Ed's cock and stroking it. It was after a few minutes then, that Ed cummed, with his cum spraying all over both the girls' tits face and body. Ed grinned imagining Lisa in the place of one of these girls soon. He wore his clothes and left the room, leaving the girls to help themselves into doing what they want.

As Ed came out of the room, he saw Lisa, eagerly searching for somebody, and not quite at peace. Ed gave a knowing smile that it is him that she is searching for.

*****

To be continued... Please drop comments after reading this. Both appreciations and criticisms are welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revelation of Her Slutty Self Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds