• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hair of the Dog

Hair of the Dog

12

I didn't have long to wait for the coffee, either, as a very soft hand tapped my bare left should, and I turned to see a gorgeous, but familiar woman holding a tray with some coffee, aspirin, and French toast with plenty of butter and some figs on the side. I had to admit that I'd never eaten figs by themselves, but they were as delicious as the French toast, and the coffee washed down the aspirin very well. I needed the pills, too, as my head was hammering me to death. I smiled as my hostess ate her share of the breakfast platter as well, drinking her coffee before pouring some Maker's Mark in it...wait a second, was she drinking again? Was she a lush? Well, I had no call to judge after last night...wait, what exactly happened last night, anyway? It was rather hazy to me, of course.

"Um...did we...you know?" I asked the olive-skinned beauty who sat next to me in bed, and without asking me, poured some bourbon in my coffee as well.

"A little hair of the dog that bit you, sweetie. And, no, I'm afraid that we didn't...yet. Damn shame, because you look good enough to eat, if I may say so myself, stud," the now very naked hostess informed me with obvious lust.

"So...the plan was to take me home for the night so that you could seduce me later?" I teased her, "if so, it's got more than a decent chance of working, I have to confess."

"Good to know, and, yes, that basically was the plan from the outset. Get you plastered, of course, and then make sure that you went home with me instead of driving while hammered," she laughed at my stunned expression, "oh, don't be so shocked, lover. After all, we are married now."

"Married? How did I get married to a nymph like you and forget it?" I chuckled.

"Two words, of course. Jose Cuervo. Best friend I've ever had, since he landed me you," she winked at me coyly.

"And they allowed a drunken wedding? This isn't Vegas, you know," I continued to drink my doctored coffee, needing the liquor to help me absorb my shock.

"Oh, they took one look at me and knew that, as the chaplain put it, even at your soberest, you'd still marry me in a New York minute. I'm not naïve, you know. I know that I'm gorgeous. We both know that. Doesn't mean that I share my beauty with half of the city. Granted, I'm pretty wild, but not that wild. I chose you, lover. I wanted to be your wife, Ike. Yes, I know your name. Kind of had to for the ceremony. Name's Shiraz, by the way. Like the city or the wine. I'm...Persian. What the hell, I'm Iranian. Yeah, I know that you're Jewish and I don't give a fuck. Love is bigger than hates like that, which I don't share, anyway...and I am already falling in love with you, Ike," Shiraz confessed to me, adding her kisses to reinforce her sentiments.

"Damn, Shiraz! You could have so many men and you'd want to be tied down to a guy like me, give up all other men?" I expressed utter astonishment now.

"Well, I didn't say that, Ike. Remember, I am kinda wild in my own way. Thing is that...well, how do I put this, I was hoping to cut a deal, and for that, I've added a sweetener. Oh, Moira, can you come here, please?" she smiled at me and turned to the lead singer from the Cranberries cover band from the night before, with the reddish brown hair.

"Moira here...well, she was kind of in on it. She's a sort of roommate...with benefits," Shiraz explained to me.

"You're bi, I take it," I chuckled, "but other than watching, how does that sweeten our deal for me?"

I seriously hoped that my new lovely bride wasn't trying to set me up for another double standard kind of deal, even if it was with women instead of men. After being burned by Jane, I was naturally a bit wary. Shiraz looked at me with some concern and Moira blushed a little, which was kind of cute...as she was in a pixie sort of way. That was when Moira whispered to Shiraz, who nodded, and they both kissed in front of me...and then Shiraz kissed me again on the lips...after which Moira gave me a very wet, very sloppy tongue kiss that tasted suspiciously of pussy.

While Moira did that, Shiraz abruptly began bobbing up and down on my cock with her mouth, her lips and tongue taking me further inside her than I would have expected, though she gagged a little at first. Moira took that as her opening and abruptly planted herself on my face, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I took the hint and started licking at her pussy, tentatively at first, but then more enthusiastically, as I realized that she intended to be my lover as well as that of my new wife. The fact that Shiraz didn't stop sucking me and didn't push her off me reinforced that she was very much on board with this, as did the fact that she began stroking my balls as well.

Suddenly, however, I felt the need to piss, but wasn't able to warn Shiraz, because Moira wouldn't get off my face, and when I spanked her cheeks a little...even pinched her slightly, she only ground down on my face a little longer. Naturally, Shiraz managed to force me to cum down her throat, just as Moira came on my face, but there wasn't a chance to warn my wife even then before my piss came out and into her mouth. I froze, expecting Shiraz to be furious and perhaps storm out or worse, but instead she kept licking and sucking my dick.

When Moira came yet again and she finally slid off my face, Shiraz rose to give her a very deep tongue kiss despite still having traces of my piss on her lips. Instead of being disgusted, Moira kissed her back with fervor, and then knelt, as Shiraz unloaded her own pee into her mouth right in front of me. Moira rose, grabbed Shiraz by the face, and kissed her even harder, sharing my cum, my piss, and Shiraz's own piss with her. Then Shiraz knelt and Moira peed into her mouth, at which point they swapped fluids yet again in another lengthy make-out session.

I was afraid that they'd walk over and try to share the piss with me, but instead both women went to the john and started washing out their mouths. They brushed their teeth and used a lot of mouthwash to clean out the taste and smell of piss before returning to join me in the sack. This time, Moira started sucking my cock, while Shiraz began playing with my nipples, of all things, with a feather. I was a little stunned when Shiraz took out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs and cuffed me to the bedpost, but as long as she didn't try to hurt me, I would assume that it was just another kinky sex game. Then Shiraz wiped herself clean with a sanitized baby wipe and planted her bald pussy on my face. I began licking her in earnest, grasping that she was eager to feed me more than just food. While she did that, Moira abruptly stopped sucking me off and mounted my cock to start riding me. From the way that Shiraz's juices flowed even more as I fucked Moira and licked her, she evidently didn't mind this at all. The two of them rode me for all I was worth and that seemed to take an hour or two, but I didn't mind, except for the cuff on my wrist.

After both of them finally came, and I could feel that as their juices soaked my mouth and my cock respectively, Moira suddenly climbed off my dick. I was a bit frustrated and groaned with it for a second, but I need not have feared, as Shiraz now slid off my face and planted her pussy on my cock. Moira then resumed her old spot there, while Shiraz bounced up and down on my dick, taking my pole as deeply as she could, which was rather deep indeed. I bottomed out inside Shiraz from the bottom, which thought only amused me for a second, as Moira ground my face again and I started actively eating her out once more.

When Moira came yet again, which didn't take long with her now very sensitive pussy, especially once I attacked her clit with my teeth, playfully nibbling on it, Shiraz let her own juices flow on my cock. Then both women got off me and lay next to each other, sucking and licking my dick while stopping briefly to swap spit. They didn't laugh, didn't giggle, though. They were serious as a heart attack as they went to work on me, teaming up to make me cum...and cum I did on their faces, in their hair, and on their shoulders. They simply looked at each other and now they laughed, before getting up and actually taking photos of each other with the cameras on their phones.

"Honey, I think that it's time to release you from captivity, now that I know that you won't leave me over some silly jealous notion of monogamy. Sorry, dear, but what can I say? I'm a slut, but I'm your slut. Yours and Moira's...and she's now your slut, too, because what's mine is also hers and what's hers is also mine. If she ever marries, she's already agreed to share her hubby with me. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" Shiraz asked me as she uncuffed me.

"Actually, I think that as husbands go, I was hoping to share him. We've both found our Mr. Right, but I think that he's the same man," Moira interjected.

"Well, if you ever find another man, I think that I'll understand, even so," I grinned, "he'll be a hell of a lucky bastard, just like me, and if he's smart, he'll go along with this."

"Thank you, babe, but I agree with Moira here. You are perfect. We might fool around with another guy on the side, but for a relationship, God, no! Tag, because you're it!" Shiraz said before making out with Moira and the two of them pulling me up from the bed at last.

"Come on, please! Shower time! I want us to be nice, fresh, and clean so we can rim each other!" Shiraz said that as if it were just a routine activity for her...

Then again, judging by the way that Moira licked her lips at the prospect of analingus, maybe it was very normal for them both. We all headed to the bathroom as Shiraz turned on the shower head and then she pushed me in first before joining me and pulling Moira in with us. Then the two of them, despite having cum still on their hair, faces, and shoulders, focused on washing me first with the puff. When they were done with that, they washed each other off a bit before I took over, washing each of them in turn while they reacted as if I had done them an incredible favor. Shiraz went behind me and put her arms around my torso, while Moira did so from the front. The former started sniffing my hair and kissing the back of my neck while the latter pressed her mouth to mine and wouldn't come back for air until we both gasped for it.

"Well, husband, what do you think of the sweetener? Sweet enough, isn't she?" Shiraz whispered in my ear from behind.

"Sweet as the syrup from the French toast that you served me. I've never been gladder to get drunk and hungover in my life!" I chuckled while Shiraz fondled my ass and Moira stroked my cock and balls.

"Yeah, well, from now on, I hope that you can do me a favor, baby, and unofficially consider Moira to be your second wife. If that's okay with you, that is," Shiraz encouraged me.

"Well, then, here's to bigamy!" I laughed and added, "I'm game for that."

"Thought so, honey! Well, now that we've washed off, how about drying off and returning to bed so we can lick each other's asses? I badly want to rim you and Moira both!" Shiraz urged me, while Moira nodded her encouragement.

"Well, I wouldn't mind a taste of your sweet, pretty asses, either," I admitted, my cock harder than steel now.

"Yeah, and once that's done, something will have to be done about that mighty dick of yours," Moira noted, making Shiraz snicker a little.

"Oh, yes, I was thinking of one hole that you haven't taken yet, at least for my part," Shiraz announced.

"Lovely thought, that! I would want it back there, too! Maybe some anal doggy is overdue. Or anal missionary, for that matter. God's teeth, I want you in every hole of my body!" Moira confessed aloud as we dried off.

"Okay...I think that the rimming may have to wait until Moira's scratched her itch for sodomy. Don't worry, I'll claim my fair share of your cock in my butt, too. So far, the only dick that's penetrated our asses is Henry...our strap-on!" Shiraz admitted with a giggle.

"You took each other's anal cherries, I see," I smiled at that image.

"Damn straight we did! We could trust each other to be gentle and we hadn't met you yet," Moira explained as she found the canola oil and spread her cheeks over the bathroom sink.

"Oh, I think that the bitch is in heat and she wants it stuck in her now, hubby! Fuck our wife in the ass, please, honey!" Shiraz encouraged me, though I now had a devilish idea.

"Well, dear, there is still one anal virgin in this house, and I think that needs to change. It will give us a first together and you something to do while I plow her backfield. Just lube me up very well for...Henry," I chuckled.

"Oh, God, yes! Let me get the oil and get you nice and ready for a pegging! You'll never regret it, thank you! I'll hit your prostate like it's going out of style!"

Sure enough, as I eased my cock into Moira's sweet booty, I felt my own cheeks pried apart and the cooking oil applied to my manhole. I relaxed as best I could, as Shiraz began gently stuffing my ass with her strap-on dildo. Before I knew it, I was fucking Moira's butt while Shiraz pegged me, each of us going deeper and harder with each stroke, a slow, steady progression that soon found a natural rhythm with our three sets of hips. The more that Shiraz fucked into me, the more that I fucked into Moira, and we each pushed back at the one taking us, hoping for more of that dick inside our colons.

Nor did the fun stop with sodomy, either. While she buggered me, Shiraz kept kissing and licking the back of my neck, fondling my buns, and even nibbled on my ears a little. I found myself kissing Moira's shoulders and neck as I buggered her, until suddenly, Shiraz pulled out of me.

"Honey, please pull out of Moira and swap places. I want to peg Moira while you take me!" she urged me.

I smiled and agreed, letting Shiraz take my place inside Moira, while I treated her much as I did the singer. My cock pistoned in and out of Shiraz, tapping that sweet Persian booty at last, and damn, it was heavenly to see those olive-skinned buns beneath my dick as I ravaged her and she hammered Moira's tush...much to the pixie-haired babe's obvious delight. I loved how pale Moira's cheeks were compared to Shiraz's swarthy ones, a glorious contrast of lovely colors, as I pounded my new bride's tight, hot bottom and she sodomized her roommate.

I felt each of them cum in turn from the buggery, and then my own cum emptied out into Shiraz's bowels. I was never more turned on in my life as with this threesome. Rather than let me get soft, however, Shiraz handed over the strap-on and thigh harness to Moira and she now bent over to offer me her ass again, while I felt Moira knocking at my backdoor. Once again, I was kissing and licking my Persian bride while Moira did her best to show affection even as she took my ass again and again. It took me a little while to get my cum produced, but not as long as it would without the impact of "Henry" on my prostate.

That wasn't the last change, however. After Shiraz came yet again, she said, "Okay, now, please pull out of him, Moira. And you out of me, Ike, honey. Final train of the morning, if you're okay with it. Moira hasn't had your cum in her ass yet. That needs to change, I think. Swap places and fuck Moira's tight booty until you blast her with your hot spunk, husband."

I nearly came from hearing that, but I managed to swap with Moira, letting her take Shiraz as I took her again, enjoying the contrast yet again of the two pairs of buttocks, the swarthy and fair skin, as I repeatedly used Moira's ass and she used that of Shiraz. When Shiraz came one more time, it triggered Moira's release, and then I let go, flooding the sexy singer's bowels with my creamy essence.

As Moira and I both pulled out, Shiraz walked over to both of us and planted kisses on both of our mouths, slipping each of us some tongue as well. Then Moira gave me a very lengthy French kiss as well. Then Shiraz left the bathroom and gestured for us to join her on the bed again, where she lay down and proceeded to grab my butt and start rimming it with a vengeance. I couldn't believe the sensuality of that moment, of having that tongue glide down the crack of my ass, while I began licking my own cum out of Moira's tush. For her part, Moira started licking Shiraz's butt, making this a circle rather than a daisy chain. I couldn't believe how delicious the pixie-like Irish tomboy was until now, as I tasted both her skin and my own jizz leaking from her sphincter.

Moira and Shiraz both became extremely wet as we ate each other out, my tongue exploring the former's crack for dessert. It was a truly yummy bottom, absolutely delightful to taste, and when she came with three small climaxes back to back, she emitted a musk that was hard to describe, making her very pleasant to smell as well. Meanwhile, Shiraz's tongue used my crack for a snack and she didn't seem ready to stop just yet.

This continued for seemingly forever before my cock was fully hard again, at which point Shiraz suddenly quit what she did, after which Moira did as well. The next thing that I knew, Moira's tongue replaced that of Shiraz between my cheeks and I found myself present with that fine, olive-skinned ass to lick. My tongue eagerly, greedily dined on her bottom, while Shiraz licked Moira's butt for all she was worth. The rimming party was amazing to me, something out of a porn fantasy or something, to have such sweet asses offered to me for my culinary pleasure. I reveled in it, even to the point of licking whatever of my own cum that Moira hadn't tasted out of Shiraz's booty.

I was very hard again, so both women caught on in good time, each of them now kissing their down to my cock, which they began to suck and lick again. The look on their faces was absolute delight, as if they had discovered a buried treasure when they landed or something. They seemed to view me as if I were a god or something, which was odd for me, to say the least. I could get used to this, of course...and then my cell phone rang.

It was Jane. Yes, Jane, my quasi-ex-girlfriend, who evidently wanted to talk or something. Why she had taken so long to call me up, I wasn't sure, but that didn't bode well for any hopes of reconciliation, though frankly my marrying another woman had a better than even chance of shutting that door, anyway. Given her attitude and the contrast with those of Shiraz and Moira, I didn't really expect to miss her much, though on some level, I still loved her. I would always love her.

"Hey...," I answered, guarded, as I wasn't sure what to expect from her.

"Hey, baby, where are you? I missed having my boyfriend around last night. I know that you left in a huff and went to the bar, but I thought for sure that after our lovers' spat, you'd come back home," Jane whined a little.

"Jane...we broke up, remember?" I pointed out, as the girls continued to suck me off, as well as lick my balls and taint.

"Don't be silly, Ike. That was just a tiff. Nothing more than that. Look, I fucked up and you forgave me. Then I fucked up again by not forgiving you right away. I'm sorry, okay? I really am. It was stupid and all that, though I was hurt, since I hurt you, too. I get that. But I miss you and I know that you miss me, right?" Jane tried to convince herself as much as me.

"Um, yeah, Jane...about that, there's something that you should know. I didn't wake up in a motel room or crash with a buddy. I woke up with another woman...actually, two other women, to be precise. They're roommates...and lovers. Each other's and now mine. We have a great thing going and I have never been happier than now. Face it, Jane, as much as we love each other, you and I, we make each other unhappy, and life is just too short to live that way," I spoke as well as I could with two sex goddesses going down on me...frankly, I'm amazed that I managed to be so articulate.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Hair of the Dog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds