• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken

Taken

I feel like I'm being watched. I'm probably crazy but I have the weirdest feeling during my run lately like I'm being watched. I don't know by who or where they are, but I can feel it. I stop mid run and grab the water bottle from my belt. I've been running for some time and it's always the same time, same route. I know I should change it up, but this country life doesn't provide many alternate routes - it's pretty much right, or left. I put my earbuds back in and start off again.

I am soon lost in my pace and my music and it takes me a few seconds before I notice the cargo van that has stopped in front of me. If I had been paying more attention, I would have noticed that there were two men inside. One driving - the other waiting to grab me. Before I even knew what was happening the door swung open and I was grabbed and pulled into the vehicle.

The man who grabbed me used his body weight to force me to lay face down in the van. Terror took hold of me and I began to struggle with everything I had. My captor manoeuvred himself so that his legs wrapped around me, pinning down my arms. He used a bandanna to gag me so that I couldn't scream. I exhausted most of my strength on my run but I used everything in me to try to fight him off, try to get away. His grip on me was fierce and his hold around my limbs unyielding. The van started moving again and even though I struggled, my captor managed to bind my hands behind my back. My legs he left untied, but still pinned down by his weight. I felt cold metal against my back as he demanded in my ear that I shut up if I know what's good for me.

Then he pulled down my pants. I writhed to get away but he was stronger than me and I was helpless to stop him - he pulled them down just past my knees. He then reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my head onto the van floor. He used the other hand to ready himself and then, without warning or care, thrust into me. I cried out and tears sprang from my eyes, but he was ruthless and rough - thrusting in and out of me relentlessly, hand still gripped in my hair holding down my head - my cheek scraping against the cold metal floor of the van with every entry. Suddenly, the van went dark. The driver spoke in a hoarse voice and stated that they had reached their destination. My captor pulled out of me and hastily pulled up my pants.

The back doors of the van opened and the driver grabbed me by my hair and forced me to scramble out of the van. The man who just had his way with me laughed and said this was going to be fun. I was lead into a dark, damp room, tears streaming from my eyes. They forced me over to a pole in the middle of the room with long chains sitting in wait at its bottom. The driver of the van told me to kneel. I hesitated and was forced to my knees by the man from the back of the van. The driver looked at me and smiled. Then he told me to be a good girl and keep quiet - that we were in the middle of nowhere and that there was no one around for miles to hear me scream...that my screams would only cause me pain. I shuddered. The gag was removed from my mouth and the driver told me to open wide. He had himself in his hand and he grabbed me by the back of the head. I twisted and turned my head in a refusal to open.

A hard slap came across my face, followed by loud demands and name calling. After the next slap my mouth opened in a scream and was soon muffled by the driver. He thrust himself into my mouth and then mercilessly repeated it over and over. I feel like I can't breathe. I can't stop the gags and I can no longer see because my eyes are so welled with tears. Finally he removes himself and I cough and gasp for air. My relief is all too brief though and he is soon in my mouth again, deeper this time. He holds the back of my head and my chin and thrusts as far as he can. I gag tremendously but do not lose my lunch - I will keep what dignity I can, I silently promise myself. He stays at the back of my throat on the next thrust. I writhe and then look up at him with a plea in my eyes to stop. Instead, he tries to go further. I gag to the tipping point and push him away. I am able to save it and as a reward receive another slap across the face. My mascara has run down my cheeks and my hair has fallen out of its ponytail.

The other man lifts me up to my feet and unbinds my hands. My arms feel sore but I see a ray of light that I might be able to run. I go to push them away and am easily held. Then my clothes are removed from my body. Not ripped or torn because they say I will need to put them back on when we're done. The bandanna that was once used as my gag is now back in place. The cold touch of iron is then felt on my wrists and ankles as I am bound with the clasps at the end of the chains that are attached to the pole. I'm now completely helpless to escape. Gagged and bound by chains to the pole, I am theirs to enjoy. At first they just stare. Then they remove their clothes in the same fashion as mine. They both come up to me, touching me and telling me the awful things they want to do to me. I am once again brought to my knees and the gag is moved from my mouth to cover my eyes. This time I cannot see them coming as they have their way with my mouth. I'm barely able to keep the vomit down as they reach the back of my throat and further.

One of them stops, I don't know which, and I feel him move away. Then I feel him standing behind me. They work together to force me to my hands and then the one behind grabs me by the waist and thrusts himself in me. He groans and comments on my wetness, says that he knows I'm enjoying this. I feel so ashamed. He moves in and out of me while the other moves in and out of my mouth. Then they both pull out and my body tenses as the realization of what is coming next sets in. I can feel him still behind me. It's like he's enjoying watching the fear grow inside me. I try to move my body and squirm away but there is little give in the chains and I find myself face down on the floor instead. He moves on top of me and then thrusts himself into my tight little hole. I scream and a hand covers my mouth. He gives me no time to think and just starts pounding my tight hole. The pain is so intense I think I might pass out and the tears are streaming down my cheeks. Then he stops. They talk for a moment and I feel myself being shifted. The other is sliding under me and I start to shake because I know what's coming.

I try to pound on his chest but the chains holding my wrists soon tighten and my arms are pulled behind my back. I am lifted to my knees and a hand now wraps around my throat. He starts to squeeze and tells me to be quiet. The man under me moves inside me. Then the man behind me bends me face to face with the man below and pushes himself inside my other hole. They are both filling me now and it's almost too much to endure. I cry out and am slapped again. I struggle to get free but what little room I have to move only causes me more slaps until finally I relent enough for them to gain a rhythm. They are both pounding me now, their breaths heavy and their grunts deep and demonic. I can feel myself build and I try to force it away...try to ignore the growing pleasure inside of me.

Soon I am moving too though. The hand wraps around my throat again and tightens. The pace quickens. I feel myself floating in ecstasy and am consumed by both tears and my own grunts and moans. They continue with their abuse until the one behind me lets out a growl and comes deep inside my tight hole. I feel him exit me and pull me up to my knees. The other man has slid out of me too and I feel his heat close in near my face. He thrusts into my mouth and I can taste myself on him. He pushes deep inside my mouth and I struggle to keep everything down. He grabs the back of my head and forces my face up as he releases himself, mixing with the mascara on my cheeks, some sliding into my mouth and dripping off my chin onto my breasts. When he is done he releases my head and I fall to the floor, sore and exhausted.

The floor is hard and damp and cool. Once the tears subside I can hear them moving about. I say nothing and try to plan my escape. The bandanna is still around my eyes and I only have my hearing to guide me. I hear something... the scrape of a chair maybe? I am confused and the fear is again growing inside me. I call out, asking to be let free. Footsteps come my way and I tense, bracing for what I am about to receive. The gag is removed from my eyes and again replaced around my mouth, tightened to ensure I am quiet. I can taste my captor on the gag. As my eyes adjust I can see that the other man, the one from the back of the van, is sitting at a table. The room has a couch and a TV and a table and chairs. There is a little kitchenette off to the side with a small fridge and a mattress nearby on the floor. It's a Friday night, barely 8 pm and I realize with a sinking feeling that I'm not going anywhere soon.

This is not even close to being over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds