• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Punishment

My Punishment

I sent him the story for his review. Within minutes I receive a response, but not what I had expected. The text simply says, "I would like to see you. Now." I have no idea what that means for me, but I jump in the car and head over to him. He greets me at the door and I follow him to the bedroom. I sit down on the bed instead of getting undressed because he seems more like he wants to talk. He just stands in front of me.

"I would like to talk about the story."

"Ok, I hope you loved it," I reply with hopeful curiosity.

"Actually, I have some problems with it." He is calm, but his stare speaks of something else stirring inside.

My stomach drops. I've never heard him say anything but positive things about the stories. Almost crushed, I meekly spit out my reply, "You do?"

He never breaks eye contact and it's unnerving. Stepping closer, he pulls me up, starts to undress me and then begins to almost whisper in my ear, "I'm disappointed that such a hot session could have been forgotten so easily. You left some stuff out and messed the order up. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again."

Just short of pushing me back on to the bed when I'm fully undressed and I'm sort of still reeling from his words. Searching my mind for what I could have missed. I did have a lot going on and didn't get the story down while it was fresh in my mind. Before I can get too far into my own head, a chilling command comes.

"Get in the center of the bed. Lay on your back, put your arms out, and then don't move."

I start to ask if he'll just tell me what I forgot, but before I can get more than a word out, he cuts me off.

"I didn't say to talk. Just do as I asked."

I move up the bed and lay back. I've never seen him like this before, and it's breeding a level of apprehension that I didn't think was possible. I'm actually shaking a little while I watch him move about the room getting something ready. He's being eerily quiet as he works. Coming around to the left side of the bed, he ties my wrist tightly to the bed. There is no play. Making his way to the other side of the bed, he ties my other wrist just as tight. Again, there is no give. Reaching over to the night stand, he grabs a couple of items that I hadn't notice before. As he brings them over to me, I can see that one is a bullet vibrator and the other is a roll of medical tape. He places the vibrator on my clit, and holds it in place while he unrolls the tape and tears a piece off with his mouth. The simple act of biting the tape is making me squirm. I ache to have his mouth on me right now.

The tape goes on in a crisscross fashion from my right hipbone down to my left ass cheek. With both hands free now, he pulls another long piece off, places it in the opposite direction and speaks again for the first time in what feels like forever.

"Let's check to see if you are wet yet."

Thinking to myself that I know I started to get wet once my wrists were tied, but I have a long way to go if he thinks that little bullet is going to do something. He doesn't really say anything as much as he makes an almost inaudible huff and looks directly into my eyes, holding that gaze. That look undoes me and makes me want to apologize for back talking in my own head even though I know he couldn't hear me. He hits the button on the vibrator and calmly gets up from the bed to start undressing. It's a strong buzz, but it's not driving me wild or anything.

"Tell me what we have done so far."

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Now, you are going to make me repeat myself?" It comes out in a growl and I just want to hide, but I am completely open and exposed with nowhere to go. I did hear him, but since I don't really know where he is going with all of this, I'm not really sure where to start. The look in his eyes and the growl in his voice tells me I better get over my need of an explanation and start to spit something out.

"You told me that you didn't like the story and that you were going to make sure it didn't happen again. You undressed me and pushed me on the bed and told me to lay down. Then you tied me up and taped a vibrator to me." It rolls out of me without even taking a breath.

Fully naked and rock hard, he climbs up the bed and comes to rest between my knees. The vibrator is still buzzing away and I feel myself starting to climb. He reaches down and satisfied with how wet I am, he spreads it just a little, whipping the rest on the head of his cock. Bringing my knees up, he opens my legs farther as he gets ready to push in. Thrusts hard and keeps going knowing full well that his thick cock isn't just going to slide in.

He looks directly into my eyes and says, "Take it. I will not be easing up to try again."

I take a deep breath and try to relax to allow access while he continues pushing, pressing his whole weight into me. I know now that this isn't meant to be fun for me and I'm about to be punished.

Once in, there is no mercy in him. He fucks me hard and furiously. My breath has escaped me and I'm left with only moaning. I pull hard at the restraints. I just want to put my hands down. Aching to touch him. To soften the blows. The vibrator is making the need to explode so much worse and small "pleases" find their way out between moans. The pleas seem to have an effect as he slows and leans down placing all of his weight on me.

He pushes my hair out of the way, and I think for a brief moment that he might kiss me. I sorely need a kiss. Anything to make me feel like things are ok. Instead he turns my head with one hand, places the other hand on my neck squeezing just enough to be threatening, picking the pace of his fucking back up and starts to whisper in my ear, "This isn't going to be easy for you. I am going to punish you for not getting the story right. I'm going to continue to ask you to tell me what we are doing and I expect you to answer no matter what is going on. Your answers better be much better than what you just gave me. I never said I didn't like the story and you would know if I pushed you. I suggest you pay fucking close attention."

I'm not moaning as much as listening to the air squeak by his firm grip and my mind yells "fuck me". I'm not sure how well I'm going to do at this. My legs are already shaking and the vibrator is working its magic while he relentlessly fucks me. I'm already dangerously close to cumming. He pulls up from me and commands me again, "Tell me what we have done."

I'm trying to concentrate on the words that I need to get out, but he has moved to not really pulling out and just pushing up and further in rubbing my g-spot over and over again. I stutter my reply and tighten my pussy as if that will help, "You told me you were disappointed in the story and that you wanted to make sure that it doesn't happen again...you set me back down on the bed and told me what position to get in...tied my writs up and taped a vibrator on me..." The convulsions pick up and I can barely get the words out. When they do come out, they're strangled and almost sound like a cry for help. "You got undressed while I told you what we had already done...you started to fuck me...then you bent down to tell me what you planned to do while you choked me..."

When I get to the word choked, I can no long hold anything back. The word "me" comes out more like a scream just as his hand wraps like a vice tightly around my neck again and my whole body rocks with convulsions while I squirt, soaking the bed. When he lets go and my breath returns, I whisper the last part "Then you told me to tell you while I came."

"Good girl."

It's the first nice thing I've heard from him and I just let everything go. I have nothing left in me and that vibrator is just annoying at this point. He gently pulls out and caresses me a little, feeling the aftershocks the vibrator is causing travel my body. Climbing up to the left side of the bed, he undoes my wrist. I start to feel this is over, except that I know he hasn't cum yet so I'm sure I still have work to do. He stops short of crossing over my body and comes to rest on my ribs with my free hand in his lap. He bends down and kisses me deeply. I feel like I'm finally being rewarded, and find his wet cock with my hand. Instead though, he quickly grabs my hand and pulls it up to my other wrist, wrapping the tie around it so they are bound together. My eyes shoot open in surprise, but I don't have enough fight in me to do anything but watch him as he moves off of me. In one swift move he flips my whole body onto my stomach and lifts me up on my knees as I cry out, "Fuck!"

He spreads my ass cheeks and spits hard into it. Working himself with one hand while he spreads his spit with the other beginning to stretch my ass with his thumb until he is ready. The head of his cock is placed against me and he pushes with a force unmatched today. I start to whimper when I hear his command to take it come again. I know I can do this though, so I work to get myself to relax and wipe my face on the bed to clear the tears. He is still pushing so very hard, the pain is increasing so I take the deepest breaths I can.

Finally, I feel him break through and cry out a little in relief. He thrusts easy a few times before he bends down over me. His warmth comforts me, until I feel him grab my hair and pull my head back to whisper in my ear again while he fucks me harder, "I didn't say this was over. There's still more to learn."

He pulls back up but doesn't let go of my hair. The vibrator is humming away as he continues to fuck my ass. I pull on the restraints again, and can move them back and forth, but not enough to do much more than pull myself up on my elbows. He pushes me roughly back down on to the bed and smacks my ass hard sending a jolt through me that causes the vibrator to hit spots that make my pussy contract. Another follows closely behind and I feel no pain at all. Just a building need to cum again very soon. My legs are shaking when I hear his command to tell you again what we have done. My description comes out in short ragged stretches, "You were disappointed in the story...I got into position...you tied my wrists and taped a vibrator on me...I told you...you started to fuck me...you told me what you planned to do while you choked me...I came hard...you kissed me...you flipped me...you fucked my ass...you sp"

When I start to say spank, another smack lands causing me to cum hard again losing my ability to stay on my knees. As I start to drop, I hear him yelling "ah fuck" over and over again as I convulse and I know he is cumming in my ass. Just as he calms down, I hear a whispered, "Good girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds