• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • gigi Ch. 02: At Home

gigi Ch. 02: At Home

At Home

"I'll put the boxes in her room. Why don't you start a bath for her and l'll meet you both in there in a minute," Pierre says.

"Can we really do this? How will we know what to do?" Anna asks.

Pierre and Anna are speaking French, a language that gigi, does not understand, despite her French name.

"We will be fine, just like Lisa said. It won't happen overnight but we will figure it all out."

"I'm so excited! I can hardly believe this...our very own pet!"

"I know baby!" he says. "We'll be a united front tonight. That will be important as we establish our dominance and authority so if you disagree with any of my directives to her, go along anyway in the moment and we can debrief afterwards okay?"

"That sounds good. I'll prepare her bath."

When Anna enters the bathroom with gigi she takes off gigi's leather collar.

"Master and I will give you a new one after your bath. It will be permanent because you belong to us now, mmmmm. gigi, I want you to take off your dress and hang it on the door."

Anna begins to fill the tub. She adds scented oil she had purchased with gigi in mind. Anna always had a feeling that gigi would be theirs and enjoyed her many trips buying clothes for her, shoes, beauty products, pet supplies and toys. gigi stands naked with her head down, silently awaiting orders. Anna hands her a brand new shower cap. "Put your hair in, so it won't get wet," she says as she stands facing gigi, watching all of her wheat-coloured hair disappear inside of it.

"Good girl, you must be tired and worn out. Into the tub you go little puppy girl."

Pierre enters the room and sits on top of the toilet seat, watching gigi slip into the warm suds. His emotions run wild. He is so excited at the prospect of being her Master, growing into the roll and seeing Anna develop as a Mistress.

"I'll wash her, you prepare her playroom and we'll collar her right after her bath, let her have as many orgasms as she can have, and then put her to bed," Pierre says, in French.

"I feel as if I'm going to explode with excitement!" Anna says, as she leaves the room. Pierre approaches gigi. "Stand up, open your legs," he says quietly. gigi stands and faces her Master obediently, with her head bowed. gigi can see the rolled up sleeves of his shirt, the dark hair on his forearms and with his close proximity, she smells his scent and sees his hard cock and the huge bulge between his legs. As gigi watches, he slowly lathers his hands. He takes his time before touching her and then he is moving his hands, slippery and wet, freely over her body. He caresses her shoulders, arms, back, torso and breasts.

"Up," he says, touching gigi's arms. she raises them and he washes her underarms. When he is finished, he places one hand between her legs and gently washes her open, smooth pussy, touching her lips and stroking her aching clit. she moans. As he continues touching her pussy, he runs his other soapy hand over her hard, athletic ass. He washes her between her cheeks and cleans her asshole thoroughly. gigi stands still, obediently. her eyes close as Master Pierre continues to touch her so intimately.

He moves his mouth to her ear. she feels his whiskers, smells his skin. "you are mine," he whispers. They are both held in a stillness, suspended...neither of them moves until he pulls away and says "sit down gigi, soak for a minute." He then leaves the room and goes to see how Anna is doing.

"Is everything ready?" he asks in the playroom, prepared especially for the pet they hoped to own one day...long before they dreamed of having gigi.

"Yes, all we need is gigi."

When Master returns to the bathroom, gigi is sitting back and resting in the water with her eyes closed.

He speaks softly. "Alright now, up you get. Stand here on the mat." she steps out.

"Good girl" he says, as he dries her with a plush, white towel.

"On your knees now gigi," he looks down at her. His cock is ready to leap out of his pants. He is so excited, so hard. "Now, look at me girl," he says as he raises her head with his hand held firmly under her chin, allowing her direct eye contact with him. she sees his attractive face, his big, dark and expressive eyes. "Now, be a good girl and just remember that if you listen to our commands and obey them, you will do just fine. Come!"

Pierre walks to the playroom at the end of the hall with gigi crawling behind him on her hands and knees.

Anna is waiting. "Up here girl! come on, sit!" she says while patting a large wooden bondage table in the centre of the room. It has metal rings, clips, and all kinds of different straps attached to it and a blanket laid over top. gigi starts to approach but she is timid and hesitant. Anna sees her hesitation but knows that gigi needs to obey without questioning or suffer the consequences.

"Here! NOW! Up you come!" she commands. gigi crawls to the heavy table, stands up beside it and then sits down on top of it.

"There, that's better. Next time you do as I say without hesitation, understood?"

gigi nods her head.

"Good girl, lie down on your back," Mistress says. gigi obeys right away. Pierre opens the top drawer of a dresser and pulls out four thick leather straps, each with a small metal ring attached to it.

"I am going to restrain you," he says. "We are going to examine you and then, if you are a good girl we will reward you. If you struggle there will be no reward and you will be punished so, know now, that although we do not want to hurt you, we will, if you are disobedient," Master says.

gigi lies flat, arms at her sides and legs together. her eyes, wide with fear and excitement, are fixed on Master and on the leather straps in his hands.

"Relax little pet...and behave...that's right" he says as he taps gigi's left foot and then her right. she raises them just enough so that he can slip the straps around each one. "Good girl, such a good girl...see?...everything is okay. We want to look at you, explore every part of your amazing, beautiful body and play with you...not harm you...but..." Master looks directly at gigi... "what Master and Mistress tell you to do...you do... that will have to happen...from now on.

your job is to be a good puppy who will obey...without hesitation. It might take some adjustment ... but you will learn. I want you to speak to me, do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good...good girl," he says as he tightens the thick leather bands around her ankles. He then attaches the rings to fasteners on each corner of the large table, and secures them tightly, spreading her legs wide and holding them firmly in place.

Gigi whimpers softly and seeing her fear, Master leans in and says, "shhhhh now, don't worry we will not hurt you...be calm, everything is alright but you need to be an obedient puppy girl for Master and Mistress. Do I make myself clear?" he asks.

gigi nods her head.

"Good girl. Give me your left wrist, that's it..."he works calmly to reassure gigi, while at the same time establishing strict authority, letting her know that disobedience will not be tolerated. He continues, placing gigi's slender wrists in the straps, he then attaches them to either corner of the table and tightens the fasteners, spreading her arms and holding them down tightly. gigi is now spread open, vulnerable, completely immobile. They begin to examine her.

"Look at her slender ankles and strong calves," Peirre comments, as if admiring the lines on a new car.

"I'm going to have another look at her fitness report tomorrow," Anna says, "she has obviously been put through her paces at Westview...and kept very physically active. They probably have a personal trainer and athletic program for us to sign her up for...Those thighs belong to a sprinter, feel them," she invites Pierre, and he does; pressing them, running his hands along their length and squeezing them in his hands. "Flex" he instructs, and gigi flexes her thighs and calf muscles, feeling like an animal being judged at an agricultural fair.

..."those lower abdominal muscles are so tight" Mistress says as she presses them "and look at her hip bones jutting out...such a beauty..."Mistress comments, in a running description..."her pussy is so smooth," she says. "...look." She studies gigi's most intimate secrets. "her labia majora are so plump...the inner lips, so delicate and her clitoris swells so nicely when she is excited, see?" Master leans in for a closer look. Mistress pulls back the hood on gigi's clit, revealing the sensitive bud .They both examine it, before letting it once again be sheathed, concealing it.

She opens gigi's lips, like a doctor examining a patient, explores every part of her secret folds as Master watches closely. Mistress then plays with gigi's clit, gently running her fingers on either side of it, drenched in her wetness. gigi's face is hot with fear, excitement and humiliation. her body squirms and writhes. she feels so many different emotions and sensations accompanying this helplessness, imposed upon her by people who are now her Mistress and her Master, her owners, as they continue to examine her...their new toy while she lies open to their every whim, unable to prevent them from examining her and shamefully not knowing anymore whether she wants them to stop.

"... her breasts, so full and firm." Mistress continues, "perfectly sized, not too big and certainly not too small." Mistress cups gigi's breasts, which are splayed to either side of her chest as she lies flat. "I need her nipple inside of my mouth," Anna says as she bends down and takes one of gigi's breasts in both of her hands, squeezing it. Looking closely at her large pink areola and soft nipple, she licks it and instantly gigi is hard.

"Good little whore, she is an excitable little girl isn't she?" Mistress says. Pierre walks to the foot of the table and sits on a chair between gigi's legs, watching as Mistress plays with her.

"I'm going to tease her for a bit," Mistress says as she sucks, strokes, tugs and plays with both of gigi's breasts...knowing how excited gigi is becoming but not allowing herself to touch her anywhere else. Pierre waits, in no hurry to take Anna from the exciting game she is playing...waiting for several minutes and watching until she says, "That's enough for now little puppy, Master and I are going to present you with a very special gift now."

Anna takes an envelope from a nearby table. Pierre picks up the silver collar. It hinges on a clasp and he opens it. He walks to gigi and touches one of his hands to her bare neck, thinking about how it will soon be confined under the thick metal collar he holds in his hands. He places it around gigi's neck and it snaps shut with a decisive click. He then takes something from his pocket and attaches a ring to the collar with a clasp, permanently locking it in place.

Anna opens the envelope and gives Pierre the paper inside of it. He reads.

"With this collar we claim you as our own. As your Master and Mistress we welcome you into our lives as our pet girl. We vow to provide you with a home, a home where your fundamental physical needs will always be provided for and serving our needs will be your duty as our possession. Today begins a life for you, based upon service and training through strict discipline, behavioral correction and rich rewards. We will direct and guide you as you devote yourself to our wishes, needs and desires. You now live according to a will no longer your own but that or your Master and Mistress. As our pet, our puppy, our slave, you will fulfill and enhance our lives beyond measure. We look forward to our lives together. Now you may speak when spoken to. Listen carefully and repeat this vow. Will you faithfully serve and obey your Master, putting his needs above your own?"

"Yes Master. I will faithfully serve and obey you and put your needs above my own."

"Will you faithfully serve and obey your Mistress, putting her needs above your own?"

"Yes Mistress. I will faithfully serve and obey you and put your needs above my own."

"gigi, you now belong to us."

Pierre approaches gigi and leans down to her. He kisses her deeply and after several seconds, lifts his face away, gazing at her beauty, transfixed by it. Anna then kisses her in the same way. Her kiss is softer, her tongue exploring gigi's mouth tenderly yet with an assertiveness that claims her, possesses her. After they have kissed her, both of them look down on her body, so perfectly submissive and open to them. Pierre begins lightly grazing gigi's flat belly. He sees and feels her muscles, so firm under his gentle but determined fingers as he watches her struggle against the leather straps that squeak and shift as she wriggles beneath his touch.

His hand moves to her smooth mound where he caresses her skin for several minutes. she is breathing heavily now, willing her body, her open pussy, her inner lips and her drenched clit to be where his fingers are... but they are just far enough away to torment her unbearably. They both watch her, intent on her every movement, every sound. Pierre's hand brushes the outer lips of her pussy lightly, achingly slowly. she groans, begging him with her every movement to let her climax. her frustration and lust on full display...he explores her lips knowing that she wants so much more.

Finally, his fingers caress her clit. He strokes her swollen hood, up and down on either side watching her, as she squirms and bucks on the table. her eyes close as she is focused so completely on his touch as it takes her, in almost no time, to the brink of release. He leans over and places his tongue on her clit as he gently pushes one finger very slowly, determined not to hurt her, to just inside of her pussy which is so wet and so very tight. He can feel her building and knows she will soon let go. she rises, builds...and then explodes, crying out loudly, either unaware, or unconcerned by her abandon. "Shhh now, good girl," he whispers while he gives her a moment to catch her breath and then again he takes her, in the same way, to another wave of orgasm. When she has recovered, Pierre kisses her face and strokes her hair. Anna says nothing but watches her husband as he caresses their pet... their gigi.

gigi's eyes are closed and after a few minutes pass, her breathing becomes the heavy, steady breath of sleep. "Look," Anna whispers, "she's fallen asleep. Let's put her to bed."

Gently, Pierre releases gigi's arms and legs and picks her up. Anna walks ahead to gigi's room and turns down the covers on the foam mattress inside the long metal cage at the foot of her bed. Pierre bends low on his knees, carrying gigi in, and gently places her down. He covers her up before quietly shutting and locking the door.

"Goodnight gigi." Pierre says and then he lingers long after Anna has left, watching his new pet in her most vulnerable position of all - sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • gigi Ch. 02: At Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds