• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 15

Sandy and Frank Ch. 15

12

So, that year had passed, her lover was out of town and we returned to a more normal life - although it really wasn't. We had a small Christmas celebration with no travel, no seeing of relatives or friends. We attended one New Year's Eve party, but that was it. During all this "free" time, Sandy was closeted with her books and articles, covering and recovering the entire history of Spanish literature and all of its components, any of which could appear on the prelims that loomed over her. Adding to this massive amount of facts, plots, characters, interpretations, etc., was her outside field which was Shakespeare! It was a monumental task, but I, and everybody else, was fully confident that she would do well for we knew both her work ethic and her intelligence. However, for the person taking a life-changing examination, there is always the fear of having overlooked something as well as the secret fear that, just maybe, you're not quite as good as everyone - and yourself - thinks you are.

We did have one period when she put aside her worries and studies. That was when the pictures Frank had taken appeared in Sandy's computer. A number of them were quite sexy but nothing extreme - Sandy walking around the office completely nude, sitting at each of the other five desks, reclining gracefully on the window sill looking out at the parking lot and campus. Others, however, certainly would be described as pornographic. There was the first with her lying back on her desk, legs up and spread, showing her freshly fucked cunt with the hole completely clogged by a mass of white cum which was just beginning to run back to her asshole. There was one as she stood in the center of the room with a stream all the way to her knees. Another showed her sitting square on the blotter of her desk, followed with another showing where her wet cunt had deposited cum as a permanent reminder as it dried there.

However, four that were sexy as well as pornographic show her sucking. In the first, she is kneeling down, his cock in her mouth as she looks submissively up at him with eyes that seem extra-large like a Disney animation. The next is a side view with the phone obviously held as far as possible out to the side, showing her profile, kneeling, completely nude, sucking his cock. Sandy really liked that one. The third one, and certainly the most pornographic, is the one in which she is kneeling there with her mouth open just after cum had been deposited inside. Graphic is a gross understatement. That shocked Sandy, as you might expect, but, surprisingly, at least to me, she really wasn't upset by it. The final one was taken just when she obviously is swallowing after the previous one. Actually, Sandy enjoyed looking at the pictures and reliving a totally unexpected experience. They did provide pleasant interlude between bouts of study.

The exams were finally scheduled for the second week of January and I was pleased to see that Sandy was surprisingly calm - or, maybe resigned. The simple truth is that even the best prepared candidate can face a question that comes out of left field. No one knows everything no matter how they prepare. Still, barring some totally esoteric, narrow and specialized issue or subject, I had complete confidence in her ability. She came home totally wiped out several times after a grueling exam, but each time she was able to say that she thought that it went well. Her last exam was the outside one on Shakespeare - and it was over! The exams were demanding, arduous and exhausting as they are supposed to be, but, at the end, Sandy lived up to expectations and passed every exam with the proverbial flying colors.

Ten days later she faced an interrogation by a committee of six professors, each of which was free to ask any question they wanted to test her knowledge of the entire field of Spanish history and literature, plus, of course, Shakespeare. I stood with her outside the room in which her fate was being decided, more uptight than I had been when I faced the same torture in Political Science. Finally, her chief advisor came out with a portentous frown on his face - a frown that changed to a beaming smile as he quit playing a game by scaring his favorite pupil! Sandy now was entitled to put the fictional initials ABD after her name - All But Dissertation! She was one step, but a big one, from attaining her goal. Actually, a surprising number of scholars get to the ABD position, get a teaching job while supposedly working on their dissertation, but never finish. Sandy started research immediately to avoid that trap. I was, of course, intensely proud of her, a feeling I expressed as sincerely, and physically, as I could.

Frank had not been able to get back before her exam, but they talked on the phone fairly regularly and, of course, he was effusive in his congratulations. Naturally, they both anticipated the start-of-the-semester party - which actually turned into a "celebrate Sandy" event followed by a lively session of "fuck Sandy" in the suite!

This was no run-of-the-mill reunion as they came in the door. The hugs and kisses were quite passionate before they rapidly shed their clothes and fell onto the bed. Frank had restrained himself in his congratulations at the party, acting only as a good friend and colleague but the effusive appreciation of a lover poured out, telling her how proud he was of her. They both just let go and made up for the missed time of the last month. Frank carefully inspected her tits which had, of course, largely returned to their normal clear skin. However, there was still a small red mark on each breast where his teeth had nipped her. He with great pleasure, renewed the love mark below the nipple of her left tit - his tit he insisted!

He fucked her vigorously, depositing a large quantity of cum deep inside her, followed by a long session of fondling, caressing and quiet pillow talk. Eventually, they looked at the clock and realized that it was time to go. Ignoring that concern, Sandy moved down the bed and took his cock in her mouth and with light sucking and manipulation of his balls, brought it back to full rigidity. Shortly afterwards, rather than lying back down to be mounded, Sandy impaled herself on the stiff shaft and, leaning forward so that her tits almost touched his chest, began fucking herself on his cock.

I hadn't really been paying a whole lot of attention - actually almost dosing because it was late and I had seen them together many times by then - but it was rather unusual for her to be on top, so I began enjoying this different action. The camera was at a slight angle from the bed, but as she raised up, I could see the cock pulling out followed by her hips slamming back down, swallowing it back into her cunt. It was fascinating to see her, on her knees, her legs spread over his thighs. Her cunt was fully visible, penetrated by the rigid rod and, occasionally, I could see her rear cheeks separate, revealing the asshole in between.

The movement became frenzied as he surged up into her, meeting her downward plunges. He was grasping her hips, holding her firmly to him as the both really lost control and just writhed against each in a furious drive to climax. She ended sitting almost erect, his cock deeply embedded in her as she ground down against him, his hips rising off of the bed to get in even deeper. Then, as the air leaves a punctured balloon, his hips fell and she slumped down, the softening cock still inside.

They lay there together for another ten minutes or so and, then, Frank dressed and they kissed lovingly as he left. Even after watching her do the same things a number of times by then, I still felt a tingle in my cock as I saw her lock the door behind him, pick up her clothes and come up the stairs to me. After the years we had been together and a year of watching her have sex with Frank, my greatest pleasure was knowing that she was my wife. I knew that she had the same feeling for me and that probably why I could see her love affair with Frank a just fun part of our life together. A significant part, but still just a part.

So, the second semester, and their second year, was underway. It was the third week in January and things had changed considerably for Sandy. For the first time in years, she had no courses to take, no papers to write. She now spent hours in the library and online researching the subject of her dissertation which was comparing characters in the plays of Shakespeare with comparable figures in the plays of Lope de Vega, who was writing, prolifically, at the same time. As she had predicted, the change in her status had removed her from some of the grad student interplay. She even noticed a difference attitude from the younger students, talking to her with respect, almost as if she were a faculty member. Fortunately, her friends, while really recognizing her level of success, gave her no more regard than they did before.

Things settled into their regular patterns and Frank and Sandy were pretty much limited to two other post-party sessions in the suite downstairs, but not much more. We actually had tried to think of some was they could get together and one time when a faculty convocation - that I usually avoided, as they say, like the plague - I actually attended, giving the two of them an hour in the suite and got home in time to see him driving out of the alley.

We had been going without any real time off, even over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, since last summer because of Sandy's classes and exam preparation, and we were tentatively thinking of getting away over spring break which would be the third week in March. Just as we were seriously planning where we would go, I found that I had a master's exam right in the middle of the week. Just as Sandy's committee members tested her over the January break, I had to do it at the worst time. Actually, we just decided to take a couple of day trips and relax together and, frankly, that sounded pretty good. Then a totally unexpected prospect intervened.

Sandy and I were sitting down after dinner when she casually commented, "There was a nice thing in the office today. I came in and Judy and Claire were talking and were really excited. It turned out that Ruth's grandmother has a great big old house right on the beach in the Virginia Beach area and she's going to let them have it foe spring break. You probably don't remember, but last December, after the end-of-the-semester party, I told you that our group, those who are left, had paired off into three couples, Judy with Ed, Ruth with Bob and Tom and Claire. This will be perfect for them for there are very few places around here where they can...well, frankly, have sex, particularly sleep together. Wow, right on the beach for a whole week - and it's still cold here!

"Yeah, that's wonderful for them! What a way to spend a week! The beach, free housing -wow! I remember how hard I worked to find a place to get you horizontal!

If you had found a nice big room right on the beach after a bad winter, you just might have succeeded! You didn't even have a big car with a nice wide seat like Frank did,"

"I also didn't have a grandmother with a house on the beach - or anywhere else useful, for that matter. Well, I guess that you were worth the wait. Anyway, I wish that we could get away and do something like that. The problem is that the spring break is the best time to get something done here when the students are gone. Plus, this year I'm on that committee giving that master's exam. Maybe next year, if you are finished with your degree, we'll just have to take off and enjoy ourselves. We'll go somewhere this summer anyway and, meantime, we'll just stay here and enjoy being able to get around without crowds!"

"You think that I was worth the wait, huh! I'm wondering if I should have waited for a better offer from one of my other prospects! For now I guess I'll just have to 'wait till next year'"

The following day, I came home from a late class and, when Sandy greeted me with a kiss as usual, I could tell that something was bottled up inside, either good or bad and I couldn't tell which. Still, she didn't say anything and appeared to be nervous, but not, apparently, in a bad way. Finally, tired of waiting for whatever was on her mind, I asked, "Ok, honey, what is it? I can tell that you're bursting with something you want to say, but you're not talking. What's the deal?"

"Darn, you know me too well. Something came up in the office today and I just don't know what to do or what to think. It's impossible but...gods, it's appealing."

"Ok, you've got my attention. What is it?"

"I walked into the office this morning and Ruth, Judy and Claire were there talking about the beach house and, of course, I said it was so wonderful. Then, I got a major shock - Ruth asked me why don't I go with them! My immediate response, jokily, was, 'You've got three bedrooms and three couples. I just might be in the way!' She came right back to me saying that Judy had it wrong and that there actually were four rooms and that they would love to have me with them!

"I was shocked speechless, as you can imagine, but I saw a major problem and said, 'That sounds wonderful and very thoughtful, but I would be very uncomfortable. Three couples and me simply...well, as I said, I would be uncomfortable alone and Mack just can't get away. I said that I really appreciated the offer, but I just couldn't do it! They seemed to understand my reluctance and, honestly, I think that they were relieved because an odd extra woman would be a nuisance. I was really let down, of course, but I knew that I was right.

"Then, when I came back from my class, I was surprised to find the three of them still there. I put my stuff down on my desk and they gathered around me and shocked me by asking, 'What about Frank coming with you?' I stood there with my mouth hanging open, wondering what on earth were they thinking. I couldn't help but wonder if we had given ourselves away. I stuttered as I finally managed to ask, 'What on earth do you mean? I'm a happily married woman - how could I go with Frank?'

"Ruth said I had told them that I had shared a room with fellows when I was on my Junior Year Abroad in Spain and it would be no different because Frank wasn't interested in women anyway. I started with the first point, saying, 'I was single and 20 years old and three or four girls and, usually, five or six fellows stayed together in hostels and paradores! We slept in jeans, not nightgowns! I've never slept alone in a room with a man other than Mack. And what makes them think that Frank isn't interested in women? Every time Mack and I go out to a movie or to have a snack, it seems that we see Frank with a girl?'

"Judy replied that Frank took girls out, but that was all. No passes, not even kisses. Apparently, Sarah practically propositioned him, but he just ignored her. So, they assume that he is either gay or, for whatever reason, is not interested in sex. She even speculated that he was still traumatized by the woman in Maine! Here we were standing at the desk on which Frank had turned me into a fixture by fucking me on it and where I had sucked his cock six or seven times - and she was speculating as to why Frank wasn't interested in sex.

"I responded by saying that none of that mattered. I was a married woman and I could just imagine that repercussions if there was gossip that I had slept with Frank - for that's what the gossip would say whether I did or not - over spring break, or any other time for that matter. 'Look,' I said, 'I'm honestly not concerned about Frank. He's a very close friend, but I couldn't risk the exposure. I would really love to go with you, but it wouldn't be safe!'

"Judy, with the other two agreeing, said that I was being silly. The six of them were my close friends and they certainly weren't going to say anything. In addition, we would be going to Virginia where no one knows us. They really were insistent. Finally, as what seemed to be my final cause for hesitation, I said, 'I don't know if Frank would be interested. He might have other plans.'

"Of course, as expected, I eventually backed down and said that I would talk it over with you and see what you thought, and the girls said that they would talk to Frank tomorrow. So, there we are. What do you think?"

"Well, that certainly is quite a story and quite a situation. I assume that the idea of spending a week with Frank on the beach in the daytime and in bed at night appeals to you?"

"Actually, it's sort of scary - that's a long time - but, if you are ok with it and we can work over a few problems, the answer is yes. However, first and foremost, I want to be absolutely sure that you have no hesitation about it. I mean absolutely, no hesitation. This is a big step, far more than either of us ever would have expected, so I want you to think it through. In fact, we both need to think it through."

"Ok, I agree. There are several new things here that you need to think about before you decide what you want to do. First, I assume that you are certain that your friends will be discreet about the sleeping arrangements. In addition, if you're sleeping with Frank every night and, of course, having sex, there is no way that they won't know. Will you mind them knowing that he's fucking you? Will having them knowing that you're committing adultery upset you? Will doing so bother or shock them? In other words, your relationship with Frank no longer would be a secret from them! Again, will they be discreet and keep that secret? They won't know that I approve so it will appear that you are being unfaithful. How do you feel about that? In other words, there are many questions to be answered by you before we really need to contemplate actual issues. As far as I'm concerned, I have no more problem with this than I did when I was in Boston, so think deeply about your own concerns."

"Damn, I guess that this is more complex than I thought. I was just concerned about how you would feel about this, but those are real issues. I would love to spend a week in that house near Virginia Beach and I would, obviously, like to sleep with Frank again, but now I don't know. All those questions are serious. Let me think about it for a while. I think I let my desires get ahead of my mind."

This was really a complex situation and I was really eager to see what she finally would decide. To be honest, I had no idea as to what she would do. However, I probably would have bet that she would take the conservative position and say that there were just too many negatives. Therefore, I was somewhat surprised when she came into the study and sat down and said, "Let's talk!"

She started by saying, again, that she wanted to be absolutely certain that I was ok with her going off to Virginia Beach for a week. "It's wonderful spot and being on the beach with my friends would be great, but, obviously, sleeping with Frank is a real part of its appeal. If you are completely sure that you have no qualms about me going, I think I will say yes. I have no doubt that the other six are safe - they won't gossip. I went back and forth on letting them know about me and Frank, but, to be honest, with those close friends, I might even enjoy being wicked. It's adultery and they'll know that, but that's just part of it. I don't really like the idea of them seeing me as cheating and, if you don't object, I might hint privately to the girls that you're ok with it. I...well, I'm a bit nervous about it but I think that I want to do it. Right now if you said that you could go, I would happily forget about the Frank part of it and love spending a week with you down there. But, I know that you have obligations here that you can't postpone. So, if you agree, I'll tell them I'll go - if, of course, Frank agrees."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds