• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • One Night Stand

One Night Stand

12

Seth woke up groggy and confused. He quickly became aware he had absolutely no idea where he was.

Burgundy satin sheets were tangled around his naked frame. He quickly sat up and looked down at his muscular physique to find it riddled with red welts and scratch marks. He shook his head, attempting to clear the cobwebs and tried to recall exactly what happened the night before. How did he end up naked and looking like he'd been in a cat fight in some stranger's bedroom?

The room was opulent, tastefully decorated and definitely feminine. He peered into the open door of a large walk-in closet. There were burgeoning racks of stylish female clothing and rows upon rows of high heeled shoes neatly lined up. Yeah, he was definitely in some broad's bedroom... but whose?

Obviously she had money and good taste but he still had no recollection of meeting anyone or what he had done the night before. Seth began to panic. He'd been drunk many times in his life but never to the point of blacking out. It was enough to make him knock off the boozing forever... if he could ever find his way out of this room.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand up. Feeling dizzy and disorientated he quickly sat down and grabbed one of the hand carved bedposts to steady himself. What the hell did he drink anyway?

He felt weak, like he was going to pass out so he fell back on the bed, face up. It startled him to see his own naked image staring back from the mirrored canopy. Obviously he'd had sex with a woman in this bed the night before. He couldn't remember getting the life fucked out of him underneath this mirror. If anyone needed to check into the Betty Ford Clinic right now, it was Seth Andrews.

He gazed up at his ghostly form and grimaced. "Goddamn Seth, you need to get some sun!" Now he was talking to himself in somebody else's bed, somewhere in "Where the fuck am I land?". He continued to stare at his battered body hovering eerily above him in total disbelief.

On just about any day, Seth could easily attract any woman he wanted but right now he looked like road kill that had been left out on the hot pavement too long. Except... he wasn't warm. In fact he was freezing. He blew out a puff of air and he could see his own breath. Other than being inside of a meat locker once when he was a kid, he'd never recalled any room being this cold. He pulled the sheets around his shivering body and hugged himself for some warmth.

Think you stupid bastard - think! What had he done? Where did he go? What was the last thing he remembered doing? He was still wearing his Rolex - so he knew he hadn't been rolled. He checked the date to see that it was Sunday, November first and it was three in the afternoon. What the hell? He'd had this watch since he graduated from law school twelve years ago and it never lost a minute in time. He was almost hoping that was the case... but he knew otherwise.

Looking at the image of his battered body was more than he could handle so he rolled over on his side and wrapped the sheets tighter around his aching frame. From the way he felt, he must have been doing some very strenuous activity last night because he had muscles aching he didn't even know he owned.

He pulled his knees up tightly against his body and cringed at the shooting pain in the left side of his groin. He anxiously grabbed at his genitals and breathed a sigh of relief. Yep, they were still there. At least she didn't bite his dick off!

Suddenly, a flashback of getting the best blow job of his life hit him like a ton of bricks. He labored to bring back the recollections of last night. He remembered the oral sex - how could he forget it? This chick could suck the chrome off a tailpipe with no problem. He lay across her bed and allowed the memories to flood back as he fought off the dull ache that was invading his chilled body.

Last night was Halloween. He'd agreed to meet with some former clients at a posh Hollywood night spot on Wilshire Blvd to celebrate a civil case he'd successfully settled for them out of court.

The Goldsteins had money and connections so he could hardly afford to pass up the chance to gain favor with them. His brand new Porsche was eating up his savings since the market crashed. He might as well drum up some business and enjoy himself while he was at it. Being a workaholic did have its perks.

The evening's entertainment turned out to be Sade and he was mesmerized by her exotic beauty and the rich velvety sound of her voice. He'd only planned on staying for one drink and wound up staying long after his clients left to enjoy the laid back atmosphere of the club.

Sade was still as beautiful as he remembered her to be. The music took him back to his college days as she crooned the words to "Smooth Operator" into the microphone as he sipped on a single malt scotch, neat.

That was the moment he noticed her - the sultry vixen with the talented mouth and bright red lips. He vividly recalled those red lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock. The vision in his head was making his painful groin twitch. At the moment his balls felt like they'd been sucked inside out but it sure felt good while she was doing it. Now the vision was coming back vividly.

He watched as she approached him like a jungle cat on the prowl from across the dance floor. Her svelte

body was draped in a skin tight sheath of red velvet and her dark pageboy gleamed blue/black under the soft barroom lighting. Her deep brown eyes peered into his steel blue ones with an unscrupulous desire. He could feel her sensuality all the way down to his core. This woman was born to fuck and he was certain she knew it too.

He gave her a grin as she slipped onto the high barstool next to him and placed her elbows on the polished table. "Well hello there." was all he managed to eke out but it was done with as much debonair charm as he could muster. His dick was going to be doing all the thinking for him tonight.

He managed to keep a cool façade as she gazed at him with hypnotic dark eyes. She lowered her thick lashes and sighed. Her voice was sultry. "You're probably not going to believe this but I normally don't make a habit of meeting strange men in bars." His dick stiffened with each word that poured forth from between those pouty red lips as she held out her slender hand. "My name's Tatiana Du Bois."

"Well Tatiana Du Bois, I'm pleased you decided to break your habit." He lifted her long fingers adorned with bright red nails to his lips and kissed them lightly. Chivalry was still alive and well in the City of Angels. "Seth Andrews... and the pleasure is truly mine."

He winked as she coyly slipped her fingers from his grasp. A seductive smile exposed a hint of perfect white teeth. He could already picture her naked, on top of him, doing very bad things. His Armani trousers could barely contain his arousal.

Seth Andrews was going to bed this beauty before the sun came up and hopefully she would be receptive to the idea without much persuasion. So far his chances were looking pretty good.

She gave him a serene smile which revealed she was well aware of the effect she was having on him. The softness of her voice played like a melody in his ear. "Well, the truth be known, you remind me of someone I used to know and I couldn't resist."

His piercing blue eyes sent chills down her cold spine. Tatiana had surveyed his tall muscular frame from across the bar with pure lust for more than an hour. The slender nose, the crooked grin, the high forehead, all seemed so familiar. She had a pressing urge to run her fingers through his short and stylish chestnut waves. The handsome lawyer could be a dead ringer for her ex and she had already decided that he would look good immortal. She wasn't walking out of this nightclub without him. Her mind was made up. What Tatiana wanted, Tatiana got.

Seth could recall very little about their night together... other than the coolness of her alabaster skin as he glided his hands along the length of her long legs. He remembered holding them apart by a pair of red fuck-me stilettos. Not to mention the spectacular act of fellatio she so gloriously bestowed upon his grateful penis.

Why couldn't he remember anything after that? He felt like he'd been in a barroom fight. The woman had to be an animal in the sack. From the looks of the claw marks up and down his chest and arms, he assumed that he had returned the favor. His back felt like a kitten's scratching post.

Too bad he hadn't been sober enough to witness her in action. Perhaps she'd give him another chance and maybe he could manage to remain sober enough to slow her down a bit. He couldn't meet up with clients looking like he'd been beat up by a pussy cat.

Seth sensed movement behind him and quickly turned his head to see his mysterious bed partner standing at the foot of the bed looking like a dark goddess. She wore a black silk kimono which hugged her curves. The fabric accentuated erect nipples sitting high upon round firm breasts.

Raven tresses fell softly about her shoulders and her red lips were just as luscious as he remembered in contrast to her translucent, flawless skin. He became hard again despite the dull pain he was experiencing in his groin.

She spoke to him in a voice so seductive that even the wildest of beasts would kneel at her feet. "Good morning, my darling. I trust you slept well last night?" Dark mysterious eyes focused on his growing interest in her as he rolled over to admire the ravishing beauty.

He attempted to stretch his sore muscles and winced. "Apparently last night I was feeling no pain... but I can't say that now." He placed his hands across the broad span of his chest and grinned slightly. "What the hell did we do last night?"

He continued to stare at his exotic hostess. "I'm not in the habit of drinking until I lose my memory." He raised one eyebrow. "I assume we had a good time... am I right?"

There was an evilness in the way she tilted her head to smile at him. "You don't remember?" She leaned seductively against the bedpost and whispered. "You were an animal."

The term, sex kitten entered his thoughts as he ran his hands along the bloody marks across his chest and upper arms. "We must've brought it out in one another."

Tatiana's eyes traveled over Seth's sinewy body as she leaned across the rumpled bed linens. Her eyes caught his momentarily. His glance was quickly averted to her bare breasts spilling out of the low neckline of her gown. "Feel like breakfast in bed?" She asked coolly.

He looked at his watch again. "Um, sure... although it's nearly dinner time." He stretched his body once again trying to loosen up. "But I'm game if you're on the menu for dessert?"

She answered with a raspy growl. "I am... if you'll be my main course." She crawled seductively across the bed towards him on her hands and knees like a panther on the prowl. If Seth hadn't been so focused on Tatiana's pendulous breasts bobbing beneath her kimono he might have noticed her dark eyes turning pale or the gleaming white fangs erupting from her jaws between those enticing red lips but... it was too late.

Seth pulled her close to get a taste of her luscious mouth when he heard a deep growl come from low in her throat. His face showed startled surprise as he held her at arm's length to gaze into ice cold silver blue eyes of a monster. Her signature red lips were parted by long canine incisors that loomed dangerously close to his neck.

Seth's eyes widened as his startled words escaped his mouth. "What the hell are you?" He tried desperately to push her away but her strength was immeasurable and he was no match as she hovered dangerously close to his throat. He tried to shift his body from one side to another but she held him stationary beneath her in a death-like grip. His mind was racing with thoughts of pure terror as he desperately attempted to wriggle free of her grasp. He raged at her. "Let go of me you crazy bitch!"

Tatiana laughed with a throaty quality that bordered on pure evil. "Andre darling, that's no way to talk to a lady and besides you know what I really am... don't you darling?" Her voice purred as her grip on his body remained concrete.

Seth's nostrils flared, his brow furrowed in pure hatred for the entity that loomed on top of him. There was panic and confusion in his response. "There is no such thing as vampires! Who the hell is Andre?"

Tatiana continued to reign over him with a look that wavered between angelic and demonic. It sent terror ripping through Seth's very soul. He was hypnotized by fear and morbid curiosity.

"Sorry Seth, it was a Freudian slip... You look so much like him. I was caught up in the moment." She smiled insanely as she leered. "I promise darling, never to do that again." His eyes were focused on her razor sharp fangs. She continued to pull him deeper and deeper under her hypnotic spell.

Seth felt as if he were moving in slow motion with every passing moment their bodies lay tangled together between the burgundy satin sheets. His struggling seemed to excite her and increase her unparalleled strength. Inciting him to continue to fight against her powerful hold.

Seth realized what prey must feel like at the moment of capture. He was powerless to fend her off. Vulnerable but not willing to give in as long as he still had some survival instinct left. Ironically, another part of him wanted to surrender to her wickedness. He wanted to know the mystery of what lay beneath her dispassionate, undead heart.

She continued to hold his gaze with her silver tinged ghostly eyes. They were hauntingly beautiful. It was as if he was staring into crystal balls that foretold his fate awaiting so near.

He couldn't hold her off a minute longer. His arms weakened and collapsed beneath the weight of her slender body as if she weighed a thousand pounds. Tatiana could sense the defeat of his will surrendering to her power. His ability to fight off the power of a two hundred and twenty year old vampire for as long as he did was impressive. Seth was going to make a wonderful immortal mate, a complete match for her in every way.

Seth released a mournful groan from deep within. He was grieving for the impending loss of his humanity. He seemed to accept his fate.

Tatiana hoped that she had finally found a cure for the never ending hunger of her long lost beloved Andre. Maybe she could accept her immortal lover's rejection if she could replace him with a new found obsession.

She stroked Seth's handsome face, dreaming of the everlasting future they would share together. Seth had no idea of the powers she could bestow upon him. He would eventually appreciate her gift of immortality. She was convinced of that. A powerful vampire was going to arise from a mere mortal man in just moments.

Tatiana would sire him differently. She wouldn't make the same mistakes as she did with Andre. This mortal would make her forget the undying love she held for the vampire that abandoned her long, long ago.

Her sharp fangs snapped through his taut skin and sunk deep into the side of his muscular throat. The taste of his blood was exquisite as it flowed onto her tongue. She could sense Seth's mortal soul slowly begin to depart from his body. Soon, she would return the rich sanguine fluid to his body along with the limitless powers of a regal and powerful vampire.

The room became darker as Seth felt the life draining from his body and his earthly pain diminished. He had begun to believe that he was surrendering willingly to this beautiful dark eyed vampire.

His impending demise was put on hold abruptly as Tatiana's body was lifted violently from his nearly lifeless form. Too weak to move, he was witness to the unbelievable struggle that was taking place on the floor next to the bed.

Tatiana's plan to sire Seth was cut short by a sudden lurch from behind. A beautiful blonde vampire yanked the raven haired seductress by her tresses and dragged her to the floor. Tatiana's fangs released prematurely from her future fledgling's throat.

Chrissa cried out. "No Tatiana! Not again!" Chrissa yanked at Tatiana's black silk gown, tearing it from her body.

Tatiana screamed as she struggled to return to her hapless victim on the bed. "No! No! Let me go Chrissa! Let me finish turning my beloved new Andre!"

Seth held his throat and gasped for air as the life Tatiana tried to drain from him slowly returned. The sudden appearance of the blonde beauty was a welcomed sight as he watched in stunned amazement while these two beautiful women grappled with one another in a desperate battle for domination.

Tatiana tore the white dressing gown from Chrissa and threw her to the floor. The two nude women rolled around violently on the rug beside the bed, scratching and clawing at one another. Seth found the strength to scramble to the other side of the bed and watched in horror and confusion as these two beauties battled one another like a couple of jungle cats for dominance.

Tatiana's scramble to get away from Chrissa was futile because Chrissa's determination to prevent her from returning to Seth was stronger. Soon Tatiana lay on the floor with Chrissa straddling her, pinning her wrists above her head. She pleaded with the raven haired vampire. "Why Tati? Why?" There were tears in Chrissa's blue eyes as she looked into Tatiana's velvet brown ones. "I've dedicated my life to try to make you happy and this is how you repay me? Why?"

Tatiana's eyes were full of pain as she looked up at Seth sitting on the bed. She turned back to her loving blonde companion of so long and softly replied. "Just look at him Chrissa. Just look at that beautiful man."

Chrissa didn't turn around. She kept her gaze exclusively on the love of her life. "I see Tati... but he's not HIM! He will never be him! It was wrong of you to do this! It didn't work with Andre. How could you possibly think it would work with a total stranger?" Her heartbreak was evident as she pleaded with the distraught Tatiana.

Chrissa turned towards Seth who sat naked and stunned on the opposite side of the bed. She narrowed her eyes and hissed at him. "Get out! Get out now and never come back!" She motioned her head towards the bedroom door as she held the still struggling dark eyed vixen beneath her. "Your clothes are over there. Take them and leave now! Forget what you've seen here and never tell a soul." Her voice lowered. "Trust me if you say anything to anyone, you'll regret it." Her eyes turned pale and fangs protruded from her upper jaw as she glared at him. "Get out!"

She didn't have to tell him again. Adrenaline took over as Seth launched his weakened body off the bed. He scrambled to the large wingback chair where his suit and shoes lay crumpled in a pile. He quickly gathered them but couldn't resist turning back for one last look at the carnage before he ran from the room.

The blonde and brunette were lying on the floor completely naked and wrapped in an embrace as they softly wept together. Seth would never be able to get that image out of his head for the rest of his days.

He didn't bother getting dressed as he found his way to the front door of the estate. The warmth of the sun felt seraphic on his chilled naked body. He frantically looked for his car and spotted it, parked at an awkward angle toward the end of the driveway. He stopped long enough to pull his trousers on and breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the keys jingling in his pocket. He would wait until he was safely in his car before he had a total meltdown.

Seth sprinted across the manicured lawn in his bare feet as he clutched his shoes and clothes under his arm. His legs carried him swiftly to the relative safety of his Porsche.

Once he was safely inside, with the doors locked, he gripped the steering wheel and took a series of rapid deep breaths trying to calm down. He looked in the rear view mirror and nervously ran his trembling fingers through his short hair at his pale image with sunken eyes and dark circles.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • One Night Stand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds