• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 02

I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 02

Thanks to kasmith05 for help editing. All characters are over 18.

*****

Waking up this morning, I'm not sure if yesterday actually happened or if it was just a horny, hormonal teenage girl's dream. But my dry mouth and swollen pussy gave me all the evidence I needed to know it really happened. I got up, showered, and got ready for my first day , hopefully, of my last year of high school. I head to the kitchen to have a little breakfast and notice I'm all alone. My mom is probably crashed out in her room and Mike must be at work already. He runs a garage; not for the money because my mom and him can live off the insurance money from the accident if they wanted to. But because he loves cars and he also has the same philosophy as my dad did - 'you work for everything you have and everything you want, life never hands you anything.' That's one of the reason why I don't have a car because in my dad's, Mike's, and I guess in my eyes, I have to earn it.

I am about to walk out of the house when I notice my mom's cigs on the kitchen counter. My mind shoots back to yesterday and I walk over and pull one out, light it, walk out of the house, and head down the long driveway to catch the bus. I inhale deeply and blow out a nice stream of smoke after two more drags I think, 'huh, I'm smoking and really like it.' Half way down the drive I realize I probably will need more so I head back to the house and grab two more cigs and a spare lighter. I slide them into my purse and start back down the driveway. While I take my final drag and toss the spent butt down I see the bus heading up the hill.

I get to school in record time and notice how small it is compared to my last school in Florida. As I go through the day, I notice that there were more students in my former senior class than there are in this entire school. I practically have the same people in every class, it's weird. There is this one girl, Katie, who I sit next to in like three classes. She is pretty but a real tom boy. Her tightly curled golden blond hair is held back by her dark blue and white "Cowboys" baseball cap. Her short, 5 foot frame is covered in a rosy pink flannel shirt, dark washed jeans, and work boots. But what really catches your attention is her enormous breast that are shockingly perky for their size. Like I said; a real looker.

As I enter the lunchroom I can't spot Katie any where. So instead of eating alone or sitting with the Justin Bieber loving bitches, I grab my purse and head out to find a place to smoke. I slide out the back door of the lunchroom and find a little alleyway where I think I will be safe and out of sight. You see, the whole campus is a no smoking area. I pull out a cig and look at it. I'm actually a little nervous yet excited at the same time. I always believed that only bad girls sneak off to smoke but here I am! As I light it up and take a big drag, my new mantra comes to mind - "Fuck it". I sit against the wall and enjoy my bad girl cig.

I head back in for what will be my last class of the day. I made sure that my schedule had study hall as my last period because at this school, seniors are free to leave campus while in study hall. See, I got shit! As the bell rings on my last class, I head to the door excited for another smoke but as I open the door the sad reality hits me, it's pouring outside. The walk home is about 20 minutes even with my short cut through the woods. I know I am not making that walk today, so I decide just to go to the library and wait for the bus.

The whole time in study hall my thoughts are racing between being fucked yesterday to smoking my first cig. My daydreams make the time pass pretty quickly and the bell rings so I head to the bus.

I get off the bus and wait for it to leave before I light my cig. As I walk through the front door, I see my mom sitting at the kitchen table smoking a cig. She is still coherent so I sit down and tell her about my day at school, well most of it anyways. As we are talking she takes a shot of Jack and lights a cig. I can't help but watch her. She actually takes a drag of the cig, pauses, and then takes another drag. I can't believe how much smoke she takes in. When she exhales it is actually beautiful, as a perfect stream of smoke escapes her lips and rolls gently off the table. I have no idea how she will take to me smoking and I have no intention of finding out today either.

Don't think just because my mom is a raging alcoholic that she is not hot as hell. Only being 35, she is actually one pretty hot mama. She's a little shorter than me with a figure that a lot of women would kill for even after having a kid. Her hair is dyed light sandy blond and flows down to her ass and her large C cup breast are about as perky as mine. Like I said, a knock out.

After about 5 more minutes talking with her , my mom gets up to go use the bathroom. As she walks down the hall she shouts that Mike has band practice tonight and won't be home until late so I will have to get dinner ready. I start getting stuff ready but can't believe the urge I have for a cig. I shout to my mom that I have to go to the garage because I am missing an earring, she just grunts at me. As the bathroom door closes, I grab the pack of cigs sitting on the table and notice that the pack is actually much fuller than it was this mornings. So I grab three cigs, sliding two into my purse and lighting the third as I make a bee line to the garage. I head to the couch and notice the stain from my fucking. I also notice a few more stains and realize I am not the first to get laid on that couch, not that I thought I was.

I sit down take a drag and as I am about to take another I remember how my mom took her inhales, so I copy the movement with my lips. A huge cloud of smoke is expelled as I continue to smoke furiously. When I finish the cig, I feel much more relaxed and calm. A bubble of giggles escapes me as I think to myself 'your getting addicted, bitch.'

I return to the house and finish dinner. Mom and me eat in silence when we are done, I head up to my room to do my homework. I flip on the T.V., grab my books, and start on my homework. I decided to only take a few classes this year because I already have enough credits and only need to pass gym and one elective class to graduate at the end of the semester. I wind up finishing my cig at the same time as my last piece of homework, so I put out the cig in a soda can that I have been using as a ashtray. I look at the clock and decide it is time for bed. I strip my clothes off then lay down naked in bed. I start to finger my pussy and the feeling for a cig comes over me. So I grab my last cig, light it, and smoke it hard as I cum twice.

Tuesday is a carbon copy of Monday so I will skip straight to Wednesday. I wake up and do my usual routine but when I go for my mom's stash of cigs there are only three in the pack. I take one because even my mom will notice if I finish her pack. I light it up as I head to the bus. Anxiety takes over my body on the walk down the drive as the realization of not having enough smokes for the rest of the day hits me. 'DAMN!' The day is routine until third period, as I am sitting next to Katie she reaches into her purse and I can't help but notice a pack of Marlboro Lights sitting right on top of all her stuff. 'I cant believe that bitch smokes.'

I finish my last real class and realize it's finally not raining so I start my hasty walk home to get my nicotine fix. I walk through the student parking lot, past the football field, and onto the bike path, "My Short Cut." Not that far down the path, I notices a boy stopped - smoking. I know who he is, Bryan Cooper , a former football player who's career was cut short when he was charged and jailed last year for drugs. He's kind of cute and huge. He is roughly 6'4" and about 250 lbs.

This school is like that, everybody knows everything about everyone. I realize I'm only 15 minutes from home but I decide to try and get a cig now. I approach Bryan and ask, "Do you have an extra smoke?"

"So, the new girl smokes, huh?" Bryan asks with a lazy smirk on his face.

"Yes, the new girl does!" I say with a little sarcasm.

He holds out a Marlboro Light and a lighter to me which I greedily accept. I take deep inhales of the magnificent cig. I realize that this smoke has less strength to it than the ones I'm use to but its free and boy, do I need a fix.

While we are there, mindlessly smoking, I decide to introduce myself, " Hi, I'm Chrissy."

"I know," Bryan returns lazily.

While we finish our smokes we chat about random stuff. He puts his cig out on the bottom of his shoe and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I guess that's my cue, so I bend down and put out my cig on the bottom of his shoe. He gives me a lazy smile which I have noticed graced his face a couple of times while we were talking. He winds up offering me a ride home which I reluctantly accept. We walk to his car that is back in the student parking lot. As I see his car , all I can think is 'A Mustang, Oh great!' Note sarcasm.

As we get into his car, Bryan looks over to me and asks, " Do you have to get home right away or are you okay with riding around."

"Let's ride!"

We ride around town for about an hour until he pulls off into a secluded parking area, off of the dirt road. I look at him questionably.

"Hey, I need a smoke. Kill me," he says with that stupid, sexy, lazy smile.

We get out and lean against his "baby". To my surprise, he pulls out a joint and lights it. I look at it as it hangs out of Bryan's mouth. I have never tried pot before and its not like I will now. I mean he hasn't even offered it to me. But wow, just the smell gets me going. All of a sudden there it is, in front of me. Bryan is smirking and pushing the joint at me.

"Oh hell, Fuck it!" I mumble.

We finish the weed and he lit a cig and hands it to me, "New girl's pretty bad."

I continue smoking and raise an eyebrow. After a minute of just looking at him, I do something that even surprises me. The "Fuck It' kicks in and I bend down, undo his jeans, and start sucking his dick. He just leans back against the car as I work his cock in and out of my mouth. It's not quite as big as Mike's but it is fatter. I realize I still had my cig in my hand so I put it to my lips and take big drag then go right back to his dick, letting the smoke escape around the sides. I continue this for a few minutes and can feel those familiar juices flowing from my cunt.

I am trying to balance myself as I reach for my pussy and suck off a guy I met less than an hour ago. My mind is racing with the repeat thought, 'Chrissy you are a slut'. He then tenses up and I feel spurts of cum shooting down my throat. It takes about four or five spurts before he pops himself out of my mouth while cum drips down my chin. I stand up, look him in the eyes, scoop some cum from my chin with my fingers, opened my mouth, place the cum covered fingers into my mouth, and suck them clean. It's a little salty but I love the slimy feeling as it flows to my stomach.

He pulls my jeans down and lifts me onto his car in one swift motion. He dives right into my pussy and starts licking away, sending surges throughout my body. Yet, he is not as good as Mike. I can feel myself getting closer but I can't seem to get off. Thank God, he is 18 because he lifts me off the car turns me around and sticks his now fully recovered cock right up my hole. The feeling of him slamming into me hard has me forgetting we are just off the public road and has me screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me. Yes, fuck me harder!"

He grabs my hips and lifts my legs completely off the ground so I have to grab onto the back of his car and hold on for dear life. He has great stamina and just keeps pounding into me until I finally go over the edge and cum all over his cock. Even after my orgasm, he just keeps pounding away.

"Where do you want it, baby," Bryan puffs out.

I whimper back, "Cum in me, Cum in my tight little pussy."

And he does. The feel of him blasting into me has me cumming again. I slump over the back of his car trying to recover when he walks to his car to retrieve a towel. He hands it to me as I am pulling up jeans.

I wipe off my face and I giggle, "Your sweet cum is staying in my cunt, big boy!"

He gives me that lazy grin and hands me a cig. I am a little disappointed with smoking a light after that fucking but it's the best I can do. We finish smoking and get back into the car.

During the drive back to town Bryan turns to me and laughs, "The New Girl is going to get a bad reputation."

"The New Girl doesn't give a Fuck as long as I get cock," I reply with a wink.

We get to my house and pull up the driveway, seeing Mike standing in the garage. Mike sees us, as we see him, and he walks up to meet us but I think it's to check out the car more than to greet me. He laughs, as I get out of the car looking like a freshly Fucked slut. I walk over to the garage and grab a real cig and sit down on the couch. I know Mike will eventually make his way over to me, to mock me, so I sit, smoke, and wait. I have almost finished my smoke when I hear Bryan's car race down the driveway and see Mike walking towards the whore on the couch. He looks at me and shakes his head, but what happens next is a story for another time. ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds