• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 02

Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 02

12

If you didn't like the last story about a married woman named Mili having sex on camera with men other than her husband for money, you're really not going to like this one. Everyone else read Chapter 1 first and enjoy! As always comments and feedback are welcome.

***

With the slow release of more risqué and more sexual photo sets and movies on Shanuj's amateur model website, TriStateAmateurs.com, Mili's popularity took off, as did her fortunes on the job front. Although she still hadn't landed a fulltime gig back in the IT space again, she was finally receiving some calls for second interviews, which she found very encouraging. At the same time, however, her modeling income was beginning to cause problems for her in other ways.

In the past Mili was earning a relatively small modeling fee for each shoot she made with Shanuj for the website, as a real family friend he ensured MIli was paid fairly for the overall profits the site was generating off of her now more-explicit content. The teaser clip of Nick face-fucking Mili had over forty times more hits than any prior teaser trailer, and people were now finding Shanuj's website from around the world for the raw, truly amateur nature of the models and shoots he was posting. Having a few legit minority MILF / office professional type women doing everything imaginable certainly helped spread his brand as did his participation in a couple of network link shares dedicated to MILFs and amateur models.

The problem for Mili was this: Suddenly she went from getting hundreds of dollars per month from Shanuj—money, of course she and Mahinder desperately needed to just stay afloat with their oversized new mortgage—to receiving thousands of dollars from him. As Mahinder still regularly followed her "normal" picture and video sets, it would seem odd to him that so much more money would be coming in for so little change in her work. When she brought up the problem to Shanuj, he counseled the obvious to Mili: She would have to begin sharing some of her more risqué content on the base site to help explain the traffic and revenue increase to her husband.

"Of course I understand... I agree with you Shanuj, but I think you have to help me convince Mahinder on this one." She pleaded.

They discussed the details of how to approach Mahinder with the idea and set dinner that night as the best time to bring it up.

***

"Honestly, Mili, I've been thrilled seeing you on his site. How many guys wish they were married to a successful model?" Mahinder joked in response to Mili's question about his relative pleasure with the progress of her modeling job. "Honestly several times I've wanted to suggest you getting a little more... you know... out there, but thought you'd never agree since we have several of our friends regularly viewing you on there... You told me yourself you've got probably a half dozen former coworkers of your own on there right?"

Mili knew it was true that way more people from her local community and from her former professional life knew about the website and probably tracked her there. They had shown several of them when the naughtiest thing you could find on Mili was her in a bathing suit—the same kinds of pics they'd see from her honeymoon pics on Facebook, just in better quality. But things changed for her as she needed to keep earning money from the site long after her original plans. Increased exposure would also make it more challenging to return to the IT workplace in NY/NJ. Mili considered it all and decided she needed to allow the money to flow in for a little longer.

"I'm going to be naked, Mahinder, or very nearly. Shanuj has always been very professional so of course I'll do my best to keep things tasteful, but we have to push the edge a little bit, I think." Mili replied.

"Can you do that, my love? I love you and completely support you if so." Mahinder said after a pause.

Mahinder turned and poked Shanuj in his shoulder and said, "Besides, I bet Shanuj can't wait to see your boobs in the clear, eh old boy?"

Shanuj nearly choked on his wine when Mahinder jabbed him, but he managed to say, "That will be quite a day, indeed. I will do my best, of course, to make it financially rewarding if the site patrons really respond to her!"

***

"It's almost like a GoFundMe project... wild how they organize in this way isn't it, Mili? They're offering thousands for certain shoot ideas." Shanuj said to Mili as they explored the topics on the message board dedicated to her microsite in his Preferred Members area.

"Yes, but you've seen the top three... these guys are literally publicly pledging hundreds of dollars for what are they?" Mili replied, asking Shanuj to say the top suggestions out loud rather than her having to say them.

"Well, they want to see explicit video of you getting fucked in your ass—nothing hidden, they want to see you bukkaked, and this one's a bit troubling but remember, they're only fantasies not actual events... but the community appears to be willing to pay almost ten thousand dollars for a 'gang rape' video. Multiple partners and explicit anal are the most frequent requests." Shanuj admitted.

"Well, I won't be doing any of that any time soon." Mili said dismissively.

One particularly active site member seemed to be feeding the trolls a bit, though. He offered details and specifics on how they could shoot each scene, rallying people to his position with well-written paragraphs and images from other porn sites, posting polls to show explicit support. The suggestion that garnered the most support was one where he suggested members could pay a fee, perhaps a large fee to entice Mili to agree to it—he suggested $1,000 per person to participate in the actual shoot.

For her part, Mili remained active in the community and often acknowledged some of the wilder posts with "wouldn't that be something!" or other such non-committal but seemingly approving messages while promising to continue pushing the envelope in her sets. In the mean time, Mili began shooting newer, more explicit sets for the base website.

Shanuj would begin posting sets of her in more revealing attire, with near nip-slips and more transparent articles of clothing. Over the coming weeks almost every set would feature Mili stripping out of her outfit on the base site. Instead of having 50 pics of Mili in a bikini, they'd have Mili at the beach in her bikini, then indoors in the shower in her bikini, then stripping out of it and showing implied nudes and hand bras, for example. Other shoots would have her in patterned mesh polyester body suits... you can see her nipples through the suit, but you can't really see her nipples if you know what I mean... but then she strips out of the suit and offers to show everything, but her hair, hands or fingers are always in the way.

At home, the up-leveled base shoots sent Mahinder's sex drive into overdrive and he never questioned the steep ramp in deposits being made into their joint account from the site.

"All my buddies say I'm their hero, Mili, for having such a beautiful fox at home who's so willing to show off how sexy she is. They all want to see your tits completely nude and I'm so excited for whenever you actually do it." Mahinder told her while laying next to her in post-coital bliss.

Mili assured her loving husband the day was coming where they'd let it all hang out there but that they were using site metrics to control when they needed to push it. It's in the plan, she told him. They were optimizing for the long haul. But meanwhile the first photo sets depicting Nick's anal sex attempt were making their way into the private site, and the response was overwhelming.

***

"This is another level for us, Mili!" Shanuj said while congratulating her. They're already begging for more of you and Nick. They're begging for the video—but that's weeks away, but I had a couple of ideas to run by you since we're running out of private sets to post. We should do a shoot this weekend."

"Yes, of course... Thank you for giving me a break on the explicit stuff for a while, I needed to sort my mind out on this given the direction we're going, and all." Mili replied.

"Of course I completely understand, Mili. But um... I wanted to talk to you about the video... I've uh... I've just really begun the post processing and editing part and uh..." Shanuj said, uncomfortable in how to broach his next topic with her.

Mili realized why Shanuj sounded nervous. He probably saw something in the video that told him their epic shoot was more than it seemed. "You saw?"

Shanuj looked relieved that she asked him first.

"The overhead camera catches it the best, but several times on the side view cameras you can clearly see his cock driving into your body instead of down between your legs or up the crack of your ass as I thought was happening. He held his hand in place the right way, but there's a few minutes where he let's go and brings his right hand to your right tit where there's just cock plunging in and out of your asshole. But you hadn't sucked him off nor had he fucked your pussy until that point that I can see?" Shanuj asked.

Mili smirked and looked at her feet and said, "No that was the first time... when you were taking your time getting a couple shots set up on the 'fistful of cock against my ass' shot, his cock head slipped into me. I was moaning and shooting him crazy looks, but neither of us wanted to interrupt you, I think, and so we both just... went with it? I don't know how to explain it. I do not like anal... but this was different... we were just trying to take good pictures."

"Well, I will fire Nick for this... he shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation. I've got other models we can work with... it's really just too bad." Shanuj said.

"No, no, you can't fire him now. He's so popular with our members. We're so popular with out members... besides, as I said, I wasn't really angry or anything—it just sort of happened." Mili replied.

"Well I suggest a few things based on how they're buying the individual sets and your videos... the first of which is that we shoot more explicit sets right away. I know you indicated you didn't want any more actual penetration, but I feel like rereleasing explicit versions of the implied sex sets when things die down is going to be like releasing the Star Wars movies on a new disc format every 5 years... just deposit another billion into Mr. Lucas' bank account, am I right?" Shanuj said.

"I agree it will be profitable, Shanuj... but I just don't know about how I feel about it. Let me consider and I'll tell you on Saturday okay?" Mili said, asking for her customary 'sleep on it' rule.

***

When Mili arrived for their shoot on Saturday, Shanuj walked Mili and Nick through the shoot plan without explicitly asking Mili if she would allow penetration again or not. He assumed she would object or ask to modify something as they walked through but he hoped if he just acted like business as usual that regardless of the answer she began with in her mind that morning that he'd have the answer he wanted after her customary tequila starter kit.

For her part, Mili probably hadn't 100% made up her mind when she walked in that day—the first time sleeping on it didn't send her to the studio with outright conviction, and so in a sense, Shanuj's tactic worked exactly how he intended.

The difference in today's shoot was that they would really focus on video, which to this point had been an afterthought and just something Shanuj did as a nice-to-have or just-in-case. The poor quality and composition of some of the previous video shoots told him he needed to have it as a first priority, so he added a second shooter to the set in a younger Indian guy named Gopal.

Gopal was college aged and fit but was well-qualified for the video work from his almost two years interning at the local channel three news affiliate during his TV Journalism degree program. He could focus on getting the video right while Shanuj orchestrated the overall shoot and the still photography.

Mili and Nick would need to "act" in the video spots... they'd need to be "in character." Mili was dressed as a tough-as-nails, woman in an man's game business suit with sharp glasses and her hair pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her impressively high heels exuded power and her lipstick color screamed "bitch" and Nick was to be her tortured employee.

In the scene, Mili was to upbraid Nick about his job performance and threaten to fire him. Nick was supposed to beg her for his job, but then sensing his end anyway, turn on her and "give her a REAL reason to fire him." Mili knew Shanuj was trying to appeal to the community interest in seeing her used and abused... and while she was a bit put off by some of the more insipid or hateful comments some members made, she was privately very turned on at the thought of Nick's strong hands and arms manhandling her and using her for his pleasure. She knew that would happen—she knew he would be enjoying himself. She wanted the scene to work and privately, she wanted Nick to enjoy it.

As none of them had any real experience doing this kind of role play, especially on camera, several takes were required for all of the opening dialogue. Mili scrapped many of the lines Shanuj had mapped out for him and since she had been a manager for years in her real life, she simply drew on her past experiences to berate Nick for his failures. No vision, poor execution, stupid design choices, no customer engagement. This, she could do... she immediately made her character believable. And hateable. She was ruthless on Nick's character.

Nick hemmed and hawed as best he could, apologizing and offering little counterpoint after most of her zingers. Finally, he exclaimed, "No matter what I say you're gonna fucking fire me, so just do it and leave me alone."

Mili replied that she hadn't finished reminding him of how completely incompetent he had been and told him to sit the fuck down and take it like the bitch he was acting like.

"No, fuck you, bitch. You want to fire me? At least let me give you a good reason!" Nick said, then he charged her.

They reshot these last two lines a couple of times from a couple of angles to make sure they could get real looking cut shots of a slap Nick was supposed to deliver, but miss on—and he got it right on the first take, but on the second take he pulled back a little too close to Mili's face and his hand landed with a loud thwack, nearly knocking her glasses off and causing her to yelp sharply at the forcefully delivered slap. They paused with a stunned look on everyone's face until Gopal said, "She's good—take her!"

Nick's hand closed tightly around her pony tail and he brought her face in front of his, reaching up inside her blouse from the top with his left hand and tearing it completely open down the front, sending a shower of buttons to the floor at their feet. Shanuj had actually planned for this event—he had four more of these blouses on hand for any needed reshoots, but the first take was going amazingly well so they pressed on.

Mili cursed Nick and struggled against his powerful grip as he held her there grabbing her light brown, 34C tits through and inside her bra, until spinning her to face away from him and pinning her against her own desk with his legs against the back of hers. With his right fist full of Mili's hair and his left hand on the back of her blouse, he yanked the blouse from her shoulders and completely off her body, causing her to gasp loudly.

They cut the scene there and asked Mili to put on a new blouse to reshoot it from another angle. Nick tore the buttons open perfectly two more times, disrobing her in a swift yank each time that they shot again in profile and from behind her (but ultimately facing the camera once Nick spins her around).

They then shot Nick tearing her bra from her shoulders three separate ways before allowing Nick to continue in the shoot.

Nick forced her to her knees and dropped his pants with his free hand while forcefully barking lines at her like, "I'm tired of you telling me off, let's see you talk with my fucking cock in your throat!"

Mili resisted Nick's 8" long, thick and incredibly hard cock for a few seconds until he pinched her nose closed, forcing her to gasp for air, at which point he shoved his cock halfway into her mouth and told her he'd break her teeth out of her head if she even thought about biting him. He drove his hips in and out at her face as he roughly facefucked her, never loosening his grip on her tight pony tail, and Gopal and Shanuj frequently moved around to shoot the action from different angles. Pretty much everything they did they needed to do between two and six times because the explicit and implicit shots had to mirror each other, but sometimes they wouldn't break the action, they'd just move around and shoot what they wanted, allowing Nick and Mili to stay in the moment as much as possible.

Mili could feel the passion in Nick's touch. She could feel how hard "taking her" made his cock—it was like steel in her mouth and his thrusts were like jab punches from a boxer—but she held on and took it as best she could.

Without direction, Nick told Mili he was going to show her who the boss really was and he pulled her to her feet by her hair and threw her face down over her desk with her legs on the ground. He flipped her skirt onto her back and yanked her panties to the floor and drove his cock deep into Mili's pussy causing her to scream a pained scream the first two times they shot it.

Shanuj marveled at how amazing the photos looked now that he could get Mili's mouth stretched wide by Nick's long, thick cock in explicit detail; so many times he wanted to direct them or reshoot certain things but he knew better than to break the organic flow of the action with too many changes, so he expertly captured what he could get. He could tell Mili was super into it by how wet Nick's cock was as it plunged in and out of Mili's pussy.

In a bit of an unscripted move, Nick walked around to the front of Mili's desk and facefucked her some more where he grabbed a jar of Vaseline intended as an office prop and not really for use in the scene before moving back behind her. Although the shoot plan Shanuj walked them through did not include anal, Nick decided it felt right for the event and he began berating Mili about how she treated him like a pig and like an animal, while rubbing gobs of Vaseline into her asshole and onto his cock.

Gopal and Shanuj looked at each other and made sure they were catching everything because they had no idea how Mili would respond to a scene deviation this significant, but instead of objecting, Mili chastised Nick for being too much of a pussy to deliver on his threats.

"You don't have the guts to touch my ass!" She exclaimed, even as Nick tentatively probed her back door with his lubed up fingers.

What happened next can only be characterized as deafening... lucky the mics on modern camcorders have auto adjusting sensitivities because Mili howled like an animal as Nick jammed his cock forcefully up her ass. Whereas the last time Nick entered Mili's back door he had been fingering it for a long time in preparation, this time Nick was a little too eager and the pain captured in Shanuj's burst mode stills and Gopal's high framerate video was real. Very, very real.

Nick actually sensed it and broke character and pulled out as Mili wailed away, tears forming and running down her face, as he pleaded his remorse for hurting her.

To her credit, Mili caught her breath, and though sobbing, said "no this is much more believable. Let's give them what they asked for and charge them for it!"

Shanuj insisted they didn't have to continue but Mili rebuffed him saying, "No, this is the way the scene should go... this is what the forum guys are asking for" before bending back over the table to begin again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds